Larry Stylinson One Shots II

By chipotlenaughtyboy

New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts More

Hi
Love Languages
COVID
Love Me Until I'm Numb
I Can't Touch What I See
Needing You
Grammy Award Winner
Stockholm Syndrome
OCD
Harry Scared Of Flying
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
Forfeit
Inseparable
Midnight Memories
Believe Me
Baby Doll
Don't Play
Test Of My Patience
Princess Park
My Night-Light
You Keep Me Warm
Pregnancy
Rescue Me
Fireworks
Don't Let Me Go
The Boy Next Door
Half The World Away
Praise
...But You Can Be Brave
Illicit Meetings pt.1
Illicit Meetings pt.2
Lover
Bubble Gum Drama Queen
The Secret
Buzzing
Pretend Like You Care
Butterfly Wings
Too Much/Not Enough
Safe In My Arms
Cruise Ship
Hi
Floral Suit
Harryween
Don't Give Up On Me
Domesticity
Dress
You Can't Change Me
Secret Moments In A Crowded Room
Love In All Forms
Already Home
I'm Your King
Parenting
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.1
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.2
I Don't Like Him
Sparks Fly
Teachers
Do Me A Favor
A Baby Boy
Wisdom Teeth
Football Injury
Double Take
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Conditional Love
Light In The Dark
First Time

Babysitting

4.7K 62 92
By chipotlenaughtyboy

Summary: Louis fonding over Harry while they babysit one year-old Doris and Ernest.

This is kind of a filler chapter (from The Vault hehe) while I finish the 2 one shots I've been on for like 2 weeks

-

At 8:00, Louis is woken up by his phone ringing. He grumbles as he swipes his phone from his nightstand, the light causing his eyes to sting for a moment.

"Hello?" He quietly mumbles, being mindful of Harry sleeping next to him.

"Louis, thank goodness. Is there any chance you can babysit the twins today? Dan and I have to go to London for a few hours. Lottie was going to babysit for us but she woke up with a cold." Johannah's voice sounds somewhat frantic as she speaks. It takes a few seconds for Louis' tired brain to process all his mother is saying. When he does, he complies without a second thought.

"Yeah, mum, Harry and I can. What time do you want us over there?" Louis asks before stealthily sitting up and stretching.

"Can you be here by nine? Thank you so much, Lou."

"No problem. I have to get ready now, see you at nine." With that, Louis hangs up and lightly tosses his phone on the bed. He looks at Harry, who is sleeping peacefully beside him. "Hazza, wake up," he softly coos as he runs his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

"Mm...why are you up before me?" He slowly asks in a raspy voice.

"We have to babysit the twins today. We have to be there in less than an hour," Louis tells him. When Harry hears this, a wide smile creeps onto his face.

"Just us?" Harry looks at Louis with a soft smile after he sits up. Louis nods, and Harry leans in and kisses Louis on the cheek. "We get to be parents for the day," he giggles. He and Louis both go to the bathroom to brush their teeth, and Harry puts his long hair into a bun before throwing on a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt.

"I was gonna wear that one," Louis whines when he sees the shirt Harry is wearing. However, he decides that Harry looks better in it, so he puts on a black tank top to match the black shorts he slept in. The two boys grab their phones and hurry downstairs, where Harry makes them coffee. Louis slips on his checkered Vans, and Harry laces up his black Nike tennis shoes, and they are out the door. "I'll drive," Louis says, having grabbed the keys before Harry could. He locks the door to their house and jogs to the car while Harry grumbles something about Louis always driving too fast.

"You better not get pulled over, Lou," Harry teases. He buckles his seatbelt before watching Louis connect his phone to the car so he can play music. The twenty minute car ride flies by as the boys sing at the top of their lungs to their favorite songs. Thankfully, Louis didn't speed.

Harry barely waits for Louis to park the car before he is unbuckling his seatbelt and practically skipping to the door; he adores spending time with Ernest and Doris because it feels like they are his and Louis' children. "Good morning, Jay," Harry greets Louis' mom with a warm hug as she opens the door.

"Hi, darling. Thank you for coming on such short notice," she sighs.

"Oh, it's no problem. We love babysitting the twins," Harry smiles. Just as Harry steps inside the house, Louis catches up to them.

"Thanks for waiting, Curly," Louis mumbles. Harry simply smiles at his boyfriend, and Louis flicks the bun at the top of Harry's head. All of a sudden, Dan rushes down the stairs as Louis and Harry slip their shoes off.

"Hi, boys. Thank you for babysitting. Lottie was supposed to but she called this morning with a cold," Dan explains.

"Really? That's too bad," Harry frowns.

"They're still sleeping, but they should be up soon." Johannah informs Louis and Harry. She gives them both a hug before leaving with Dan, which leaves the couple alone in the house with the twins.

"Do you wanna cuddle until they wake up?" Harry wonders.

"You read my mind," Louis chuckles. The boys tiptoe to the couch, and Louis immediately cuddles into Harry's side, completely enveloped in his warmth.

-

Louis stirs awake to the most beautiful sight: Ernest curled up in Harry's lap, looking at him giddily as he makes funny faces. Not to mention Ernest's hand is wrapped around Harry's finger.

"When did you get up?" Louis wonders.

"About five minutes ago. I think Doris is awake as well," he smiles. Louis stretches as he gets up from the couch, then pads upstairs to Ernest and Doris' bedroom.

"Good morning, sweet pea," Louis coos as he sees Doris smiling at him in her crib. She giggles when he tickles her stomach, and as Louis picks her up, he realizes she needs a nappy change; he quickly does so before heading back downstairs.

"Should we have breakfast? I'm sure they're getting hungry," Harry says. He picks Ernest up off his lap, then holds his tiny hands in his large ones as Ernest slowly walks in between Harry's legs to the kitchen. Louis can't help but take a picture of the two; he is sure he'll have about 100 more photos by the end of the day. He sets his phone down before carrying Doris on his hip to the kitchen. The boys put the babies in their high chairs before going into the kitchen.

"What are we making, dad?" Louis asks Harry, wrapping an arm around him.

"Well papa, I'm gonna cut up a banana for them and then make some oatmeal," Harry smiles. While he cuts up a banana and puts the slices onto two plastic plates, Louis cooks up oatmeal. When he finishes putting the oatmeal into two small bowls with spoons, he sees Harry feeding Doris.

"Achoo!" Ernest exclaims; he sounds fussy about his sister being fed when he isn't.

"I'm coming, baby." Louis joins them and sets the bowls on the counter while they cool off. He feeds Ernest the banana slices, and Harry quietly hums a song that was playing in the car during their drive over.

"Can you get me a napkin, honey?" Harry kindly asks as he grabs one of the bowls of oatmeal from the counter. Louis quickly grabs a napkin for Harry, then affectionately kisses his temple. He then sits back down on the chair in front of Ernest and begins feeding him.

"No." Doris suddenly shakes her head at Harry's spoonful of oatmeal.

"Please, Doris? For 'Azza?" Harry pouts at her. Despite their limited speech because of their young age, Doris and Ernest sometimes call Harry "'Azza" because Louis almost calls Harry "Hazza" more than he calls him his actual name. The babies caught on, and they have called Harry the nickname ever since they started talking. Doris shakes her head at the spoon in front of her once more, and Harry sighs.

"I guess she's full," he shrugs.

"My champ is eating all his oatmeal. Good job, mate," Louis chuckles. Harry simply ruffles his boyfriend's hair before washing Doris' plate, bowl, and spoon. Louis follows minutes after, and Harry carries the twins to the couch, Ernest on one hip and Doris on the other. "Wait." Louis runs to the couch to grab his phone. He quickly pulls up the camera app and takes a picture of a smiling Harry as he holds the twins.

"Achoo!" Doris reaches out for Louis. Harry fondly smiles as Louis pulls her onto his lap so she is facing him.

"Hi, Doris!" Louis matches her excitement as he tickles her stomach, and she giggles loudly. "Should we watch a bit of telly?" He asks her in the same cheerful tone. She giggles again, and Louis puts Sesame Street on.

"Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away..." Harry sings while moving Ernest's arms as if he was dancing. Ernest giggles loudly; Louis watches fondly.

"Remember when we were on Sesame Street?" Louis quietly says.

"This letter's U, you know it's true, it starts some words there are more than a few," Harry sings. Ernest leans against Harry's chest and he puts his hand around him so he doesn't fall. His other hand makes its way to Louis and intertwines their fingers. "We should babysit more often," Harry contently says.

Once the episode of Sesame Street is over, Louis snaps a few pictures of the four of them, then they sit on the floor to play.

"Where does the square block go, Ernie?" Louis enthusiastically asks Ernest as he holds the block in front of him. In front of them is a box with holes of different shapes, and Ernest and Doris have to match the shape of the block to the hole. "Not that one," Louis sings as Ernest tries to put the square block in the circle hole. On his second try, he puts the square in the correct hole, and Louis cheers.

"Alright, Doris, where does the circle go?" Harry asks. He is sure Doris will get it right on her first try, and he intends to rub it in Louis' face. Doris holds the block and stares at it before putting it in the circle hole. Harry cheers as well, pulling a funny face at Doris and causing her to laugh loudly. They play with the blocks for about ten minutes, and both babies master the game. Suddenly, the front door opens and Johannah and Dan enter the house.

"Hi boys," Johannah smiles as she sets her bag down and takes off her shoes.

"Mama!" Doris and Ernest exclaim in unison.

"Hello my babies. Did you have fun with your brother and Hazza today?" A wide smile forms on her face as she squats down to talk to both of them; the twins look at her with an overwhelming amount of love and happiness. "What did you do this morning?" Johannah wonders as she stands back up. Louis and Harry stand as well, Louis holding Ernest and Harry holding Doris.

"Well, Harry made breakfast, then we watched a little Sesame Street and played with the blocks," Louis smiles.

"I bet they're due for a nappy change," Dan says. He extends his arms for Ernest, who clings to Louis.

"You have to get your nappy changed, baby. Go with dada," Louis coos. "Bye, Ernie," Louis hugs his baby brother before giving him to Dan, who takes him into the nursery.

"I'll take Doris then," Johannah smiles.

"Bye bye, Dory," Harry smiles; he kisses Doris' forehead, which makes her giggle.

"Bye boys, thank you so much for watching them. We love you both!" Johannah smiles and blows the two boys a kiss before joining Dan in the nursery upstairs. Louis and Harry slip their shoes on and leave, but not before Louis steals a kiss from Harry.

"I can't wait to have a baby with you."

-

I got my first ever tattoo this weekend!!!

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 216 23
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
42.4K 386 22
Just a bunch of Larry one shots so you don't get bored. Updates will be I actually have no clue 🌏28#louiswillamtomlinson
304 32 26
A new oneshot every day
1.4K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)