Fate In The Sky

By caffpen

In a world of wealthy family, Hesthea Raeleigh Villones a young super model and a tourism student from Las Ve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 19

974 20 1
By caffpen

warning: R-18, read at your own risk :))

Hera

"Who would thought that this day will come, so suddenly?" With his annoying voice, I get irritated and my bloods are boiling within me. Damn this Jax!

"Shut up, don't full yourself too much" I rolled my eyes and face the portfolio. We are currently here at the conference hall and we are talking about our coming photoshoot for that international clothing line and yeah the concept is about wedding!

"So your fiance already aware about this? Aren't he?" He said, proudness filled his annoying voice.

I was having a pause, staring at him for a moment and realized that I want to strangle him and punch his pricking face! The blood climbed up my head, and any time trojan war will occur if he spit out nonsense again! I swear, I really hate this man with hallucinations!

"I guess nakuha niyo naman lahat ang mga dapat gawin diba? So that's all and thank you" The meeting dismissed already and without any words to say I marched my way out, I felt suffocated inside. Why on earth I signed in this fucking agency!

Alice left me already, since sinabi ko sa kanyang susunduin ako ni Kyjie ngayon but the thing now is it's already 30 minutes had been passed at wala pa si Kyjie. He never done this before kaya hindi ako sanay na late siya, I already dialled his number a several times but he wasn't answering my calls. I suddenly feel the unevenness within me. I can't wait another minutes so I texted kuya Llyod to bring my BMW at hindi katagalan ay naihatid na ni kuya Llyod.

I change the gear when I received a text, I just ignored it at patuloy na nag drive patungo sa unit ko to rest myself. With annoyance and anger with me I slam the door of my unit. Naiinis ako kay Jax at sa biglaang hindi pagsundo ni Kyjie saaken and this is so unreasonable act! He should've text me! When I thought of that, naalala ko bigla ang text saaken kaya agad kong inabot ang cellphone ko at binuksan ang text.

Kyjie:
Love, sorry hindi kita nasundo. I have an emergency and I'll see you later love you.

Tsk! Love you your ass, you prick! I still hate you!

Days went off, I haven't seen him yet, not even a single text he send tsk damn this jerk! For the first time in our relationship he never been this unreasonable asshole! Kinabukasan, I attended class still anger clinging in me at wala ako sa mood para kausapin ng matino ngayon.

"What's with that face?" That was the first question that Shai ask when I step out on the doorstep at kakatapos lang ng class namin. I didn't see a fucking glimpse of that jerk today at wala akong planong kitain siya.

"Pretty. Pretty face" Wala sa sariling sagot ko at patuloy sa paglalakad.

"What seems to be the problem ba? You're in a bad mood na naman!" She said, pouting and I throw a glance on her and rolled my eyes. This annoying brat!

"Conyo mo!" I leave her alone at lumiko para dumiretso sa gymnasium to find something good.

I don't know, I just want to avoid places were we cross our ways kasi ayokong makita siya ngayon. As I entered the gym everyone are eyeing me and some are got into a fantasy state as if Helen of troy was taken by paris. I smiled every person I meet gazes at dumiretso sa bleachers to watch the players dribbling the ball and some are doing some warm up. My eyes landed on Enzo and I was a bit surprise when I see Christhea, isa sa mga sikat na model dito sa bansa at mas matagal pa siya saaken sa industriya kasi since she was a kid kinukuha na siya for commercial. Hmm what's with them?

While enjoying myself inside this gym with players and random students and my phone suddenly beep which I receive a message.

Kyjie:
San ka love? Let's eat together.

Eat your damn ass, you prick! You promised me yesterday that you'll see me later pero hindi ka dumating. With anger grow within me, lumabas ako gym pero agad din namang natigilan sa mismong doorstep when I heard someone calling me.

"Hesthea, right?" It was Christhea with her dazzling voice. Agad ko siyang hinarap and I can't afford to smile but to look at her without any expression visible. "So the rumors were true that you have that intimidating look and a sophisticated one" She said with a small laugh. "Anyways, I'm here kasi pinatawag ako dito for the upcoming grand ball and I'm the special guest" She added me and I'm still looking at her expressionless.

"Hmm, I wonder why they didn't pick you?" I know what she want to express. Gosh, she really want to answer me?

"Why would they if I study here, that's an idiocy act if I'm a special guest when I'm a student here. Pathetic?" I throw gazes to her but showing her my dying stare "Well, of course they would pick the affordable on I think? Besides this event is just a low key for me" With my dark aura I turn my back and walk away.

I didn't know she's that bitch, an annoying bitch! Why on earth I'm surrounded by annoying people!

Wala akong planong pagbigyan si Kyjie sa gusto niya. Why would I? I'm still mad at him! Instead of eating my lunch today, I decided to wander around and only seeing students from a different department busying themselves because of the upcoming grand ball. I encountered random faces and all of them smiling at me and I only smiled back.

"Are you sure about that?" A sudden urge to stop myself from walking when I heard a very clear conversation between two people inside this crowded hallway.

"He insisted that I can stay in his place" A girl with a soft voice answered back, I can't help but to turn my head at them and only seeing two ladies facing each other. The other one is wearing a jeans, White v-neck shirt and a cardigan she seems pale and thin while the other one is wearing the DVU tracksuit.

"Alam mo bang-" She cut her off.

"Yeah, I'm aware" Said the pale girl and with that our eyes met each other and she suddenly look startled at agad nag-iwas ng tingin. I furrowed my brows while sinundan siya ng tingin ko sa biglaang pag-alis niya, leaving her friend with a big question mark on her face.

Why on earth I'm eavesdropping at them?

I'm about to continue walking when someone grabbed my wrist, sisigawan ko na sana yung humila saaken when It was Kyjie. Smiling. Damn!

"You're not answering my text and calls" He shifted and pouted his lips. Damn you!

"Why would I?" I rise a brow and rolled my eyes.

"Hey love! I'm your boyfriend"

"A boyfriend who can't keep his promise to see me after you didn't fetch me? Gosh, that was an unreasonable act Denn Kyjie!" I can't help but to rise voice and press every words I spit out.

Instead of explanation, he smiled and caress my face with his warm hands and he kiss the tip of my lips without minding the people around us. "Come here, let's make up" I can't resist and he already grabbed me with all his might.

Hindi ako nagsalita the whole trip, hindi ko na din tinanong kung saan kami pupunta. I'm still mad at him, and he is still a jerk! He keep glancing at me  while biting his lip and I keep throwing gaze at him and my deep grudges ended when he stop the car at the front of their mansion.

"Let's go lov-" I cut him off at agad padabog na lumabas sa sasakyan niya. Crossing my arms and I turn back at him as he walk towards my direction.

"I'm sorry, I will not do it again" He sounded like a wounded puppy and he then reach for my hand.

"Sorry your ass" I said, almost whisper but he pull me closer and hug me.

"Please love, ayokong ganito tayo" His voice is more softer now and tight his hug but I didn't hug him back. "Abuelito is here, he wants to meet you" With that, I was a bit shock and this is the first time I'll meet his abuelito.

"So ano pang tinatagal natin dito? Let's go inside" Kumalas ako sa yakap niya and without any hesitation I walk inside first leaving him behind. I already forgive him but I will still make my pride higher to test him kung hanggang saan siya.

When I reach inside their mansion the helpers greeted me and I just smiled at them, I keep on walking and notice he's walking behind me without any sound and sadness cling into him, I stifle a laugh and trying to stay mad. As I continue walking, there stood up a mid-60's man with grey and white hair wearing a formal suit and with mustache like Colonel Sanders.

"I said bring your girl, but you brought an angel" The old man said and shifted his eys from Kyjie to mine.

"Abuelito" Kyjie said at pumagitna saamin "This is Hera" He concluded and I smiled when I meet his abuelito's eyes.

"Malakas ka talaga sa magagandang babae apo, just like me before but less handsome" Abuelito joke but I didn't had the urged to laugh at it but only a small smile. "Come here, I'm your boyfriend's Abuelito" I step closer at Abuelito and hug hiim.

"Anyway, let's go at the dining we prepared something" He said and tap his apo's shoulder. Agad akong sumunod at hindi pinansin ang presensya ni Kyjie.

When we reach the dining area, bumungad kaagad sa mata ko ang klase-klaseng pagkain. It's a feast and I know kami lang ang kakain since hindi ko naman napansin ang magulang ni Kyjie.

"Full yourself lady, I know you didn't eat too plenty with that body" Abuelito utter while looking at me "Just cheat today" He wink with laugh I just smiled and we sat already.

"So how's my apo?" Abuelito ask while slicing his steak.

"He's fine, but not totally fine. He can be that J" I concluded and smiled at him, just when he realized what's that J stan for.

"Nako apo! Hindi mo naman sinunod yung mga sinabi ko" Abuelito tsked and I see how Kyjie shifted his seat at napadungaw lang sa pagkain niya.

I talked a lot with abuelito while Kyjie is still quiet and until we ended our food and abuelito excuse us to attend some appointment. I was about to go outside the dining but Kyjie immediately grab my wrist and I end up being on his arm. He then, lean his forehead on my shoulder and hold my hands.

"I can't take it anymore" He said in a husky voice yet he utter it softly.

"What?" I fight the urged to bring down my walls just to tease him more but i already pitied him.

"Please baby... I'm sorry" My heart thump so fast as if it will break my ribcage, I'm not use to be call 'baby' it's new! There's an intense sensation that climb up inside me. "Baby, please" He utter once agaim and hug me tightly.

"Damn that endearment!" I tsked and that was almost a whisper but I heard how he chuckled so I slightly push him, he then caressed my face and squeeze it like a dumpling.

"Cute mo love" He continue squeezing my face and I just roll my eyes, but then bigla nalang lumapit ang mukha niya saaken at alam ko na kung saan ito patungo. I was right, he suddenly kiss me.

It was a soft kiss but then it became deeper and he taste every corner of my lips, it feels like we haven't done this before because of so much hunger.

"L-love, not here!" I push him at napalinga linga baka may nakakita saamin.

"Love, nakakabitin" He pouted but I just push his face at agad siyang tinalikoran. "Love!" He called me but I just ignore him and I wander around the mansion.

"Come here" He pull me up to the spiral staircase "I'll show you my room" He concluded until we reach the second-story of the mansion. There are four rooms here at yung isa ay mukhang office ng daddy niya at katabi naman nun ang kwarto na pinasokan namin ngayon.

"Is this your room?" I ask as I step inside. His room is pretty huge with king size bed with a white and grey color theme and there's a lot of pilot-thingy everywhere especially the different types of aircraft, beside his bed is a glass sliding door which is a doorstep away to balcony. It was clean and everything is organized, one of the things that I'm attracted to a guy.When I roam the place, I saw some of her baby pictures, kindergarten pictures and some other pictures of him with abuelito, he's a lolo's boy huh.

"Love come here" He tap beside him, nakaupo siya sa dulo ng kama niya, I sat beside him and face him. "Do you have any plans now for the upcoming grand ball?"

"I'm not sure about it" I said while nodding several times.

"You should be going, baka iba ang magiging partner ko" He concluded as if he threat me "Baka lalandiin lang ako doon" He added while looking away but smirking. This Jerk!

"Edi magpalandi ka!" I pressed tightly my words and cross my arms and he just laugh and that made me annoy even more "Sabihin mo sa lalandi sayo, na mas nalandi ako" Without hesitation I said that sabay tayo at lumayo sa kanya at hinarap ang glass sliding door para pagmasdan ang balcony niya.

"Galit ka na naman" He suddenly back hug me and I was caught off guard, I didn't even know he followed me here. "We won't talk about it okay?" He said while kissing behind my head then down to my nape. Agad akong napakagat labi at napapikit. Gosh, he really knows my weakness!

"L-love!" It was my weak voice trying to get a grip by his soft kisses that showered my neck. Halos dudugo na ang labi ko saka' kakakagat  dahil sa mga halik niya. A sudden sensation filled my entire body and with that my knees are weak and that made me hold his arms tightly that wrap around my waist.

"Shh" He whisper and slowly turning me to face him. My face heated when I meet his eyes  full of passion and determination, he then bit his lower lip and without any warning he kiss me deeply and I can't barely breath now because of his kisses.

Tasting every part of me, I mimic his moves and pushed my tounge inside and he sucked it. With that I wrap my arms around his neck and played his hair with my fingers. Our kiss gets deeper and deeper that I couldn't breath anymore, he caress my thigh and lift me up and he slowly bring me to his king size bed without breaking the kiss. I hover on the top of him and I groan when he bit my lower lip and he smile between our kisses so I hit him.

"Pulang pula na ang labi mo love" He said when we ended our kisses, only a seconds after we continue our kisses.

We switched our position and his kiss goes down to my neck and he suck it and leaving some marks to prove others that I belong to him. I stifle a moan when he caress inside my dress and massage my mound. There's something hard that stroke between my thighs and I reach for his crotch and touch his hard member, he stop kissing and groan.

"L-love" He said, almost weak and I continue touch the hard one and make it even harder for him since it's inside his pants.

I didn't stop my doing he almost lose his grip, our eyes meet and I immediately bit my lower lip. He reach for my hand that doing its own company and he pinned both of my hand above me head.

"Be a good girl okay?" He said with his husky deep voice which made me turn on even more.

"Please?" I pleaded like a little girl asking for a penny to buy a candy. He stare at me for a moment, hindi ko alam kung anong nasa isip niya but a sudden burning inside his eyes.

"How can I say no to you?" With all his might he unzip my dress and I am now half naked with only my brassiere and undies. He undress himself only a half naked while he didn't remove his pants.

He sat at the couch while staring at me with a mixture of love and lust. I get up and walk slowly towards his direction. His eyes scan my whole body like I was his slut. I sat on his lap while I bit my lowe lip.

"Good girl" He said in his husky voice, with that I pull him closer to me and kiss him deeply, he mimic my moves and taste every part of me I started to move my hips and feeling his growing bulge and between our kisses he groan.

He lift me up to remove his pants and inside his boxer is his angry member that stand proudly when he remove everything of his clothes. I bit my lower lip when he made me lay in the couch then he remove my brassiere using only his right hand while the left one is massaging my mound and kiss me to distract from everything he does. I feel the pleasure and burning sensation inside my body, I couldn't do anything but to moan and groan. His hand suddenly goes down on my womanhood and touches my wet folds and inserted a finger.

"Fuck! Denn Kyjie!" I moan his name like a kitten during a labor.

My body won't listen to me anymore.

He inserted another finger and I can't help but to scream in pleasure and he cover my moans with his kisses and to distract me until I felt something building inside me and in his few thrusts with his fingers, I came on his hand and that weaken me even more.

"Get more grip baby" He whisper and I couldn't response anymore.

The next thing happened is that I felt his warm tounge inside my wet womanhood and taste every part of it and his room filled with my moan and I can't help but to grab his hair while moaning his fucking name! Gosh, this guy is literally driving me crazy!

"I'm sorry baby, but we're not over yet" He said in his low sexy voice which given me a high impact and that made me more erotic. With his sudden kiss, I felt his member slowly touching my wets and I almost bit his lips and the next thing happened his angry and full of determination shaft entered my wet swollen bud.

"Fuck! Ah, Denn Kyjie Fuck!" I can't help but to mutter a curse while he thrusting me slowly but with my series of curse he thrust gets deeper now and I don't have the urge to move but keep moaning until I feel another building up inside me.

"I-i'm near" I utter and his thrust become slower.

"Come to me, baby" He said in his sexy voice and he groan when I released my warm juice and with that he remove his shaft and he release his warm juice on my stomach.

"Baby, are you okay?" He ask while he get the tissue beside the couch and clean our mess juices. I just nodded and I'm all weak now, I couldn't even stand up to dress myself. "Come here" He carried me like a bridal style at inihiga ako a kama niya, agad niya akong kinumutan he only wear his boxer at tinabihan ako kama.

"I love you, that was wonderful" He kiss my forehead and hug me while I'm about to close my eyes. I want to sleep my tiredness.

We woke up around midnight, I felt hungry so we eat some midnight snacks and watch a movie inside his room with the lights off and only the light of the television provided us. I only wear my undies and his oversized shirt and we peacefully watch a movie.

"Thank you for guesting our show Ms. Hera" The interviewer said.

After making up with Kyjie, balik kaagad ako sa busy life ko and today kakatapos lang ng isang tv show na inattendan ko.

"Pleasure is mine" I said while smiling.

After that, dumiretso ako sa isang studio to attend a shot and afterwards I attended some quick fashion show, balik na naman ako sa isang interview and I also got a call from my agency for another meeting. We only talked to the manager of the international brand that I'll model in a few days from now together with Jax.

My whole day is very busy, hindi na nga masyado akong nakapasok ngayon but I'm thankful at walang klaseng nagaganal dahil sa paghahanda nila sa grand ball.

9:30, kakatapos lang ng isang fashion show ngayon at halos dalawang oras kaming nakatayo at pabalik-balik na lakad sa runway. With all of that busy schedule, I feel my body is about to give up. I'm not feeling well now since I have headache and my nose is runny today. I can't understand what I feel, basta I ended up here at my comfy bed. Nakatuklob ako ng comforter. I just checked my temperature and knowing I have a fever is making me more weaker now.

I want Kyjie to accompany me here but he didn't even answer my call now. Ano na naman ba ang dahilan niya ngayon? I didn't see him the whole day at hindi niya pa sinasagot ang mga tawag ko! Tsk.

Damn you Denn Kyjie! What happened to you?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.6K 44
Ciara Lian De Vera is a medicine student who came from a prestige family. When things fall apart, who will she choose? The one whom she loves the mos...
27.1K 562 58
Emeticia was living her life to the fullest in the most balance way, dreaming of becoming a successful Engineer someday without the help of anyone bu...
2.1M 61.2K 14
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
30.3K 712 32
Sanya was a flight attendant at Manila Air. She love her work so much. While in the middle of her aviation journey, she met a pilot at Aviation Avenu...