Lover Boy Café | IwaOi

By noodlephobia

"Hey, can I sit here?" "Go for it." ⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺ Oikawa and Iwaizumi have to share a tabl... More

Author's Note #1
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Outro
Author's Note #2

Chapter 18

152 5 1
By noodlephobia

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.] [𝐈. 𝐇.]

He walked on over to their table and held his hand out. 

The other was confused, but then realized what he was doing. He smiled a heart-stopping smile and stood up as well.

"Oikawa Tooru. Nice to meet you," he said with small smile on his lips. 

He took his hand into a hand shake, "Iwaizumi Hajime. Pleasure to meet you too."

They both smiled to themselves, blushing like crazy. 

Oikawa repeatedly whispering Iwaizumi's name under his breath, trying to get used to saying it out loud.

Iwaizumi thinking about how his name matched his fair complexion and personality so well.

He held the boy's hand in a more comfortable position as they both walked out the café in happy silence.

The shorter boy's hands were calloused compared to the taller's smooth porcelain ones.

Sugawara shook his head and chuckled, "Took them long enough."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 167 9
world known footballer Mapí Leon was famous for playing more than just football. Can she convince the new team physio that had just made the big move...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
373K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...