ps. i love you~louis partridge

Від inlovewitha20yoactor

Ps.i love you is a story about a girl new to the neighborhood of this boy that instantly falls in love with h... Більше

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

chapter 1

183 8 2
Від inlovewitha20yoactor

Here we are! my mom shouted happily while parking the car outside of our new house.
-isn't it great?
She asked waiting for a positive answer
-amazing!
I answered her question but i knew deeply inside of me that it wasn't and never gonna be as good as our old houses.
"4th house in 2 years" i said inside my head. But it was time to let go of the bad past and move on finally. Who knows maybe this story will be a better one for me.

While my parents and my siblings were unpacking i took a little tour by myself inside our new house. It was actually pretty cool i have to admit,2 floors and a huge garden in the back of the house with so many flowers, trees and a miny playground for my younger siblings. As i was taking a look at the nature and getting some fresh air this is when things immediately took a huge turn.

-Hey i'm louis your next door neighbor nice to meet you!

I couldn't believe my eyes my dream boy was standing right infront of me like i could see him and he was talking to me. A tall brunette with hazel eyes.

-Um Hey i'm "y/n" nice to meet you louis.

I was so nervous i was shaking. We stopped talking and we were there looking at each other for atleast 5 minutes.

-"So next door neighbour that sounds fun i never had a neighbor my age".
I said breaking the ice.

-"yep that's right we live next door so
don't be afraid to come, our house is always open, i just thought i'd come here and introduce myself. You seen like a nice girl y/n i bet we are going to be good friends".
Louis said while walking back home.

I tried to stay calm and went immediately back in to help my family with the unpacking.

-Time skip-
The same night i took a shower and laid
In my bed thinking about the things that happened today. Suddenly i hear a sound coming from my window. What the heck? I thought to myself and then it hit me LOUIS. I went to check if i was correct but there was no person outside only a bunch of rocks that had land in my window bench since my window was open.

"Down here"
I heard someone wispering and yes my predictions were correct louis was standing freezing outside of my window on top of a lader.

-what are uou doing here?
-i came to give you this.
Says while passing me a sticky note with a number on it.
-what the hell is that?
-my phone number and a place i usually go with my friends plus i write the time and the date we are going to meet. i want you to meet my friends y/n and use my phone to call me anytime you want bye now i gotta go.*kisses me on the forehead*

I was literally so confused but i guess new friendships are fun right? And OMG a kiss from louis like yes it was a forhead kiss but still! It was getting kinda late so i decided to go to bed.
I turned of my light and slept.

Hi guys so i know this is actually really bad but the new chapters of ps.i love you are coming and pls commet your opinions it would really help me <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
242K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...