shivi forever❤

By ayexnab

A ff based on shiva and raavi from Pandya store...❤ Peep in to know more💕 Hope you guys love it🥰 More

intro❤
episode 1❤
episode 2❤
episode 3❤
episode 4❤
episode 5❤
episode 6❤
episode 7❤
episode 8❤
episode 9❤
episode 10❤
episode 11❤
episode 13❤
episode 14❤
episode 15❤
THANK YOU❤
episode 16❤
episode 17❤
announcement 1❤
announcement 2❤
episode 18❤
announcement 3❤
episode 19❤
episode 20❤
episode 21❤
episode 22❤
episode 23❤
episode 24❤
episode 25❤
episode 26❤
episode 27❤
episode 28❤
episode 29❤
episode 30❤
episode 31❤
episode 32❤
episode 33❤
episode 34❤
episode 35❤
episode 36❤
episode 37❤
episode 38❤
episode 39❤
episode 40❤
episode 41❤
episode 42❤
episode 43❤
episode 44❤
episode 45❤
episode 46❤
episode 47❤
episode 48❤
epsiode 49❤
episode 50❤
episode 51❤
episode 52❤
episode 53❤
episode 54❤
episode 55❤
episode 56❤
episode 57❤
episode 58❤
episode 59❤
episode 60❤(part 1)
episode 60❤(part 2)
episode 60❤(part 3)
❤THANK YOU EVERYONE❤
announcement 4❤
announcement 5❤
announcement 6❤
announcement 7❤
announcement 8❤

episode 12❤

2.6K 150 74
By ayexnab

Raavi wanted to clean her hands, so she headed to the washroom but no one noticed that ranveer followed raavi to the washroom...
.
Raavi entered the washroom and was washing her hand until she heard a thud of the closing door behind her. She immediately turned back and saw ranveer who closed the washroom door behind. Raavi's eyes widened seeing him and ranveer started moving slowly towards her.
.
Raavi: ranveer, aap kya karei hai?!
(Ranveer, what are you doing?!)

Ranveer: raavi jii, mein yahaan apki husn ko tareef karne aur mazaa lene aaya hoon zara paas toh aaye
(Raavi, I'm  here to praise and have fun with your beauty, come near me)
.
Raavi was moving slowly backwards
.
Raavi: yeh kya karei ho?! Yeh kya batameezi hai peeche hat..hatye..door hojaye..mein chilaaungi haan!!
( what are you doing?! What is this ill-mannered behaviour! Stay away from me! I'll  scream!!)

Ranveer: kaise chilaaoge tum baby..mein tumme chilaane nehi dunga.. tum mere saath tora eish karo..kisi ko nehi pata chalega..
(How will you scream baby.. i won't  even let you scream.. have some fun with me.. nobody will know)

Raavi: chii! Kaise ghatiyak insaan ho, mujhe jaane doh!!
(Yuck! How disgusting you are! Leave me!!)
.
Ranveer goes to raavi and holds her bare shoulders. Raavi starts weeping and tries to escape from Ranveer's grip but fails
.
Raavi: ranveer please choro mujhe!!ranveer!! Please mujhe jaane doh please!!mein aisi ladki nehi hoon please please!!
( ranveer please leave me ranveer!! Please let me go please!! I'm  not those types of girls please!!)

Ranveer: aise kaise chordoon baby, tum kitni hot aur sexy lagri ho!!
( how do i let you go baby, you're  looking so hot and sexy!!)
.
Ranveer was brushing his fingers on raavi's shoulders to arms and to her wrists. Raavi was about to scream but ranveer takes out his handkerchief and places it in Raavi's  mouth which prevented raavi to talk or scream. Ranveer held her two wrists so that she doesn't do anything. Raavi was weeping and suffocating at the same time but she was trying ger best to liberate herself from ranveer but ranveer held her too tight,he held her hands with one hand and the other hand was sliding everywhere on her face and playing with her hair and ravai was helpless as she wasn't  being able to stop him.

On the other side in the party:

Dhara: shiva,raavi kahaan hai bulaakar aao usse. Prafulla mami jaari hai toh ek baar raavi isse mille
(Shiva, where's raavi. Go and call her. Prafulla mami is going, so she should meet her once)

Shiva: mein lekar aata hoon bhabhi.
(I'll bring her bhabhi)

Dhara: thik hai
(Okay)

Shiva:in mind: yeh mami ki behen ki beti pataani kahaan ghayab hojaati hai chipkali kehin ki, voh ek jagga pe nehi rehsakti kya?!😒
( This mami ki behen ki beti, i don't know where is she lost now, lizard! She can't  stay still anywhere?!)

.

Shiva heads to his room but finds no one , he then guesses that raavi must be in the washroom, he heads towards the washroom and finds that the door is locked, he thought that it must be raavi but then knocks at the door to ensure that raavi is the one inside. In the washroom ranveer was about to take advantage of raavi until he hears knocks on the door, raavi's eyes widen and tries to let herself go from there but ranveer doesn't let her. Shiva doesn't get any reply so he calls out.

Shiva: andar kaun hai?!
(Who's  inside?!)

Once again he doesn't get any answer , inside raavi knew it was shuva and wanted to let him know that she was inside but she was helpless.

Shiva: mami ki behen ki beti! Tu andar hai?!
(Mami ki behen ki beti! Are you inside?!)

Raavi wasn't being able to talk while ranveer was panicking , suddenly raavi starts tapping her feet on the floor which kind of made sounds due to her heels. Shiva heard that but was confused. Ranveer couldn't do anything but stay intact there and was holding  raavi's hands.

Shiva: kaun hai andar??! (He almost shouted)
(Who's inside??!)

.

Hearing his screams, evryone gather near the washroom. Just then shiva had had enough and decided to break the door. After few tries , he managed to break the door, and was shocked and started to boil of rage seeing raavi in such a state crying and ranveer who was holding her and trying to take advantage of her. Ranveer took his hands off raavi, and raavi ran to shiva in a bad condition , she was weeping and sweating and still had the handkerchief  in her mouth, she was even having difficulties to breathe. She ran to shiva and hugged him,  for once forgetting the grudges between them. Shiva's eyes clearly expressed how angry he was and he immediately took the handkerchief out of raavi's mouth. The others were shocked and speechless.

Raavi: shi.. shiva...shuva please bachaale mujhe..bachaale mujhe iss raakshas ranveer se.. (she said while panting)
( shi..shiva..shiva..please save me..save me from this monster ranveer..)

.

Shiva signalled dhara to handle raavi and then came closer to ranveer, who was standing there bowing his head down in shame. Shiva took grip of his collar.

NOTE: STRONG LANGUAGE USED BELOW

Shiva: saale kutte!! Kamine !! Madarrchodhhh!! Sharam nehi aati kisi ladki ke saath yeh sab karne kaa haan?!!!
(Aren't  you ashamed of doing this to a girl?!!!)
.
Ranveer  didn't  reply him but shiva started getting physical and started slapping and punching him hardly.
.

Shiva: yeh le!! Tere jaise kutte ke saath aise hi karna jaaye!! Teri himmat kaise huwi raavi pe haath rakne ki!! Biwi hai meri!! Agli baar kisi bhi ladki ke saath zabaradasti karne se pehle apni nano ki yaad ajayegi!!
(Here you go! People like you deserve this!!how dare you out your hands on raavi!! She's my wife!! Next time before doing this to any girl, you'll  remember your nani!!)
.

He even punched him on his face, in his chest and ranveer started bleeding profusely, but at last dev and gautam had to interfere as he was literally on the verge of killing ranveer! They held shiva by his arms to stop him.

Gautam: bass kar shiva bohot hogaya hai! Voh marjayega!
(Enough shiva! This is too much! He'll die!)

Shiva: gombi iss saale raakshas ko mere saamne se hataao warna mein uski jaan lelunga!!
( gombi , move this monster away from me, otherwise I'll take his life  away)
.
Just then his gang of friends come in and helped him to get up as he was badly beaten up by shiva and wasn't in a state of walking. They took him and left from there. Shiva then turned to raavi and removed his shirt and wrapped raavi with it. The other guests and relatives left from there except prafulla, jagat and anita. Raavi was a bit injured , and was still weeping. 

Dhara: raavi tu thik hai?! Shiva usse kamrei mei lejaa usse tora time dedo..
(Raavi are you okay?! Shiva take her to her room and  give her some time..)
.
Raavi wasn't  in a condition to move at all and was traumatised by what happenned. Just then shiva who was just in his vest, picked up raavi in bridal style in went into their room, where shiva placed her on the bed. Dhara told everyone to stay outside and went in. Shiva was about to leave but dhara hold his hand.

Dhara: tu kahaan jaarahai, tu raavi ka pati hai.
(Where are you going, you're  raavi's husband.)
.
Shiva then stays and sits near raavi, dhara also sits down near her.
.
Dhara: raavi kuch bolo toh sehi yeh sab kaise huwa..aise chup mat reh.
(Raavi say something how did all this happen.. don't stay mum)

Raavi: dhara dii..mein...mein washroom apna haathon ko done gayi tio aur jab mein andar gayi toh meine dekha ki ranveer andar aaya aur darwaza lock kardiya phir voh mujhse bohot hi ghatiya cheezein bolne laga..aur mere saath zabardasti karne ki koshish ki (she cries)
(Dhara sis..i..i went to the washroom to wash my hands, then i saw ranveer come in the washroom and locked the door and talked disgusting things with me..and he tried..to take advantage of me)

Dhara hugs her and helps her to calm down

Dhara: ab fikar mat kar raavi, kuch nehi hoga, shiva ne usse maar maar ke bahaar nikaldiya hai.ab tum apne kaprei change karlo. Shiva armaari se raavi ke kaprei nikaalo
(Don't worry raavi, nothing will happen, shiva has beaten him up and threw him away from here. Now change your clothes. Shiva take out raavi's clothes from the cupboard)

Shiva nods and goes to the cupboard to remove raavi's clothes. Raavi changes and sits back on the bed. Dhara asks shiva to take care of her and gives him the first aid box to apply and give medecine to raavi. She had bruises on her arms, shoulders and head. Dhara then tells raavi to rest and goes outside.
.
Dhara: raavi thik hai, usse tora sa waqt doh, shiva hai uske saath. Mami mamu aur anita ...aap sab ghar jaaye..aap kal aasakte hai raavi se milne, par abhi ke liyye usse araam ki zaroorat hai.
(Raavi is okay, we should give her some time. Mami mamu and anita...you guys go back home.. and you may come to meet raavi tomorrow..but for now she needs rest.)
.
Prafulla, jagat and anita leave from there and everyone go to their respective rooms, unable to forget this incidence.
.
In dhara and gautam's room:

Dhara was crying , but then gautam goes to her and hugs her.

Gautam:shh dhara.. sab thik hai...
(Shh dhara..everything is okay...)

Dhara: gombi...kuch thik nehi hai..gombi..jabse raavi iss ghar me aayi hai, uske saath sirf burra hi hora hai gombi , uss maasum bachi ki kya ghalti tii..
(Gombi..nothing is alright.. gombi..since raavi has come in this house,  she has been suffering gombi, she wasn't even at fault..)

Gautam: dhara kuch nehi huwa, aur na hi hoga.. shiva sahi waqt par pauchgaya nah raavi ko bachaane.
(Dhara,nothing happened, and it won't happen either.. shiva saved raavi on the right time)

Gautam then consoled dhara and they went to sleep.

In rishita and dev's room:

Dev: meine kaha taa tumse rishita!! Ki ranveer ko mat bulaao! Tum jaanti ho voh kaisa hai!! Aaj uski wajaise dekho kya huwa raavi ke saath!
( i told you rishita!!that not to call ranveer! You know how he is!! Today because of him, look what happened to raavi!)

Rishita: i know dev!! But mein kya karsakti hoon?!mujhe kya pata ki voh raavi ke saath..
( i know dev! But what can i do?!  How woul i do that he will..with raavi)

Dev: rishita!ek baar apne apko raavi ki jagaa mei dalkar dekho! Yeh sab tumhare saath bhi hosaktataa! Aur tum jaanti ho ki mujhe ranveer passand nehi hai, par phir bhi tumne invite karhidiya!
(Rishita!for once just try putting yourself in raavi's place and see! This could jave happened to you too! And you know that i hate ranveer, but still you invited him!)

Rishita: dev-

Dev: leave it rishita,
.
They finally went to sleep after a rough conversation.
.
In raavi and shiva's room:

Raavi was sitting on the bed after changing, shiva was constantly looking at her and they matched eye contact...

Background song:

raavi bowed her head in shame as she was feeling awkward after that incident. Shiva took some pieces of cotton and put antiseptic in them and started applyung them slowly and easily on raavi's injuries. Raavi was looking at shiva with her teary eyes while shiva was still applying medecine on her wounds. He took the medical sricking patch and applied it on her wounds. Shiva looked at her and they shared a cute eye contact. Shiva then got up and took a glass of water with medecines . Raavi quietly  took it and had it. Shiva sat back to the bed and was looking at raavi while raavi was looking at him.

Raavi: Shiva...than...thank you...tu agar time pe nehi aate toh..
(Shiva..than...thank you..if you hadn't come on time then..)

Shiva: kuch nehi huwa..ab ranveer ya koyi bhi nehi tujhe kuch nehi karpayega.. meine  usse itna maara ki voh kabhi nehi bulpayega.. tu ab araam karo..derr hochuki hai..
(Nothing happened.. now ranveer or nobody else won't  be able to do anything to you..I've  beaten him so much that he'll  never be able to forget..you rest..it's  already so late..)
.
Shiva get up and takes the blanket and covers raavi with it. Raavi was mum and didn't know what to say as she could never forget what shiva did today.
.
Background song ends.

he then goes to change and when he came back, raavi was already aslept as she was tired. He then gets in the right side of the bed,  places the cushions  between them and falls asleep too.
.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed it till here.💗 stay tuned for the next episode♡ I'm sorry for gramatical mistakes💕please leave a vote💓

You may now check a new story on shivi named Humdard💕 on my account itself, it is a new base story of shivi which i made in collab with  @amna_m18 we hope you like it, please check it out❤

https://www.wattpad.com/story/268259025?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=ayexnab&wp_originator=Elk9RCy5WcoKx1yRBtPmw%2FazQOOI6f4%2Fet2Pxg8o1QGu4iJ09dvPkPZRuj6Fy0lo1C1X9yQWKzPyMnDvvFLxi%2F0no6%2B9YegyJe6rQjT2QvIMWerw4jHUZyDud%2FT4Ysw%2B
Take care and stay safe💛

Love y'all ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.7K 33
Pre-Wedding ShiVi. A story about rekindling friendships, love and secrets.
39.9K 1.3K 7
This is a story based on Shiva and Raavi from Pandya store. Story starts from the point where Raavi insults Shiva during KulDevi ki Pooja
44.7K 2K 22
MAIN CHARACTERS-- Kanwar Dhillon as Shiva Pandya- Top Businessman of Delhi, 28 year old A widower, soft hearted, mature , fun loving but misses his...
35.5K 1.7K 16
Peek in to find out