English Teacher || Jeongchan

By namjoonsstudent2

"๐ผ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜ ๐‘›๐‘–๏ฟฝ... More

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Oษดแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
๏ฟผCสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6

24.7K 555 1.2K
By namjoonsstudent2

<this whole chapter is changlix POV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) >

"Well anyways, me and Felix have some catching up to do. Y'all can continue without us." The male said before grabbing Felix on his wrist and rushing out of the park.

~FELIX POV~

Changbin kept dragging me out of the park and I don't even know where. I don't remember him telling me about anything in particular since our meeting was quite unexpected.

Heck, if I knew Changbin was one of my best friends' students I would've passed the talking stage already.

My wrist started to hurt from him dragging me endlessly, "Changbin hyung! Please let me go I can walk on my own!" I scream at him.

He suddenly stops on his tracks making me bump into him with force. Unlike him, I fell on the grass because of the sudden intrusion.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I complained while dusting off all the grass stuck on my jeans. He held his hand out to me to get up and I followed.

"Thank you, now where exactly are we going?"

"Not quite sure, my place?"

I nod in approval because I also wanted to see what his place was like even though he showed me what it was like on our video calls.

We head inside his car and buckled our seatbelts as Changbin started taking a reverse from the parking spot.

I have to admit how hot he looks when reversing his car with just one hand. As I was admiring or basically checking him out I felt a tight sensation between my legs.

No..it can't be..

Did this dude really just give me a boner from reversing his car?

I bit my lip and squeezed my legs together in order to remain under suspicion. I knew that if Changbin knew about my hard on he wouldn't stop teasing me about it so I didn't want to risk anything at that moment.

Changbin finally pulled off from the parking lot as we were heading down the empty roads. My hard on was getting unbearable at that point but I couldn't do anything.

To make things worse, I felt a hand being placed over my thigh.
It didn't seem to bother me at first but when he started caressing it and bucking it slightly upwards the pain only grew.

"Relax, I'm not going to bite you." Changbin said. I looked down to find my thighs basically squeezing his hand in between and completely freaked out.

All I could do was apologize towards him and try to relax my thighs. Luckily he wasn't seeing the effect he had on me.

Can this guy get any hotter?

I shook my dirty thoughts away and chewed on my bottom lip.

Finally..it was Changbin's house coming in view. He took his hand away which I was quite disappointed of but tried to avoid.

He walked me till the front door and let me in before him. What a gentleman..I thought to myself as I examined his house.

It was completely opposite to his looks. All elegant and clean. Anybody who'd see Changbin would probably think he'd be living in a dumpster but the male was always triggered when things weren't in their place.

I wanted to go in to explore further but the damn pain in my pants was rejecting everything.

"D-do you have a bathroom?"

"Yeah obviously.." he chuckled. "It's four hallways down to your left."

Really? Four hallways? How is this guy so rich anyways? I shrugged it off and hurried towards the hallways he was pointing at.

As his words said, I unlocked the bathroom door and quickly seated myself on the toilet seat. I closed it before I sat and threw a towel on it as well in case I made a mess. I was probably going to anyways.

I cant believe I'm doing this in my online best friend's house..

~CHANGBIN POV~

I saw him run towards my bathroom like a little kitten.

Did he really think I didn't notice his hard on?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not that much of a pervert Jeongin is but somethings are very obvious.

I know this would probably be wrong, but I wanted to follow him into the bathroom to see what exactly he was doing. It would've been wrong of me to assume anything so making sure shouldn't hurt..right?

I stopped in front of my bathroom door and held my ear up against it, smirking on what I heard.

~READERS POV~

Felix inhaled his breath sharply before freeing himself from the skinny jeans he wore.
He huddled the material and placed it away.

His boxers were taken off as well, making his breathing unsteady from the contact of the cold air to his member.

Normally for Felix this would be considered gross but the pain made him forget all his regrets as he spat on his fingers and rubbed them together.

Another deep breath until he started parting his thighs and his fingers trailing down to the tension below.

He gave his member a few rubs and shifted in his position to have his finger circle the rim of his hole.

Tears started to build up from the tension but he didn't mind, the only thing he should be careful was to not be too loud. That was going to be hard for him.

He still continued and finally slipped his index finger in, massaging himself with the rest of his fingers.

It still didn't satisfy him so he pushed himself more on his finger, a soft whimper escaping his lips on the movement.

After he started getting used to the feeling, he added another finger making him let out a louder sob.

The tension became unbearable because of his fingers not being too long enough to reach his desired spot.

There wasn't any option so he focused on adding more fingers, stopping when at least 4 of his fingers were already buried inside him.

"Fuck.." he mumbled, "c-cum.."
tears started flowing out his eyes from desperation as he lost himself in his fogged up mind, whining and whimpering for more.

"Need help?"

His eyes fluttered open, vision starting to clear when he hadn't even noticed Changbin walking inside and standing in front of him with a smirk.

He nodded eagerly, as Changbin started caressing his head, "your just like a snowflake kitten~" He knelt down on his knees and placed his hand over the males, "a-a snowflake?" The younger stuttered out questionably.

"Mhm. Beautiful, unique and with one touch you'll be wet~" he whispered the last part making Felix shiver.

Changbin soon pulled out the younger's hand away as slow as he could making Felix whine at the loss.

His whining soon turned into a screech when Changbin inserted two of his fingers at once. His breathing became unsteady again making him look like a total wreck but it only turned on Changbin more.

Before he could ask for more, the older added another finger and started thrusting them in and out making him moan as loud as he could.

Loud choked sobs echoed inside the bathroom halls when they started burying into him deeper. He'd never gone this deep so he definitely was as loud as he could ever be.

Changbin harshly gripped on his thigh before thrusting his fingers as deep as they could go making Felix scream out his name.

It felt like music to his ears when he finally reached the younger's prostate and started abusing it teasingly.

"I-I can't..I-I'm g-gonna c-cum.." Felix practically moaned out making Changbin curl his fingers in the right spot as the male finally came in one loud whine.

He panted for a while, trying to steady his breath until he noticed Changbin getting up. He also noticed that the older had a boner himself so he stopped before he could leave.

"L-let me help y-you too.."
Changbin was hesitant but Felix already had pulled his pants down quickly. He aligned his mouth at the older's member, slowly starting to insert his throbbing dick.

Until a knock interrupted them.

Felix pulled out as Changbin placed a hand over his mouth,

"Who is it!?" Changbin screamed out.

"It's me! Jeongin!"

He sighed in disappointment and so did Felix, both feeling a little bummed they couldn't continue.

Despite their disappointment they quickly got themselves clean and cleared the bathroom as well before stepping out and pretending nothing happened.

~~~

A/u note : OH COME ON JEONGIN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT THEM SMH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3.7K 14
In which Felix knows it's wrong to be in love with his band mate, so he steals his hoodies to feel him close. ~part of my short stories series Tw: In...
15.8K 576 36
Jeongin isn't interested in a serious relationship, even hurting others to make sure it stays that way. Until now..... until seungmin, a boy he seems...
55.3K 1.7K 15
Seungmin is a clingy and very shy boy Hyunjin is a famous and flirtatious model in Korea What will Happen when Seungmin is hired to be hwang hyunjin...
19.5K 821 22
I've been thinking about my life... is it better if I die? โš ๏ธ WARNINGโš ๏ธ - Homophobia - Bullying - Self harm - Suicide thoughts - rape If you can't ta...