Oh My Love!

By Reniphilo

A college story on RoNakshi alongside their friends with lots of Romance,Fun, Friendships and Jealousy..... C... More

Author's note
Characters
01.A NEW BEGINNING
02.THE FIRST MEETING
CHAPTER 3
04.THE OTHER GUY
05.WHY HIM??
06.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
07.THE CONFRONTATION
08. THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
GOOD NEWS!!!
09. AN UGLY TRUTH
10. THE CHALLENGE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
22

13.THE RESULT

171 22 34
By Reniphilo

The Result Day

Everyone were eagerly waiting for their results to come out!! And finally all the students were called to the auditorium!!

Su - Well Rohit!! Looks like I won the bet my dear!!😏

Ro - What bet? (He acted as if knowing nothing 🤷‍♂️)

Su - Cut the crap dude!! Both of us know you like her!!🙄!!

R - Umm..Maybe..🤷‍♂️!

Su - I'll kick you Rohit!!😤

R - Alright Fine!! I...I..I like her (he said in a low voice)

Su - Ouch!! Rohit!!

R - What?

Su - Why are you speaking so loudly dude!! I might become deaf if you talk so loud (He said closing his ears 🙉)

He glared at him😑.

Su - What?

R - Fine!!!! I LIKE HER!! now is that enough??

"What did you say?"

A voice came and both of looked behind!!

Su - Yes Raima!! Finally this idiota has agreed that he likes her!!

Ra - Reallyyyyy?? 🤩🤩!! (She said squealing)

Ro - Yes..(He said with a small smile ☺️)

Ra - Woah!! Looks like someone is blushing 😏!!

Ro - Shut up Raima!!😄!! Alright..(He looked here and there) Where is she?

Ra - Ohhh!! So impatient??😜😜!! Relax Sippy boy!! Even we're your friends!! Talk with us too na!!😆!!

He glared at both of them and made to go when..

"Sorry guys really sorry!! Am I late???"

HER voice chirped in...He didn't have to look behind to know the owner of the voice!! For that voice had become like a habit to him!!

"No Sona, we still have time!!!! But Rohit was so worried whether you might be late for the results!!? Right Rohit??

Sumit nudged his shoulder.. smirking 😏!!

Ro - Ya..I..I mean.. We're both partners na? (He held her hand) and I can't and I won't do anything without her!! So the only option is waiting for her na😉!!!

Sonakshi blushed hearing this and Sumit and Raima weren't able to hide their excitement!!😃😃!!

Suddenly the principal came in the stage!!

Pr - What is everyone doing over here? The results have been announced in the notice board!! Move away from here!!

Everyone were confused!!😕!

Su - What's wrong? They themselves called us!! And now he's lashing out at us for coming to the auditorium 😐!!

Ro - I don't know!! Anyway!! Let's see the notice board!!

Everyone went to the notice board!!

**********************

The names were arranged in an ascending order according to their marks!!

1. Rohit Sippy - Sonakshi Rastogi

2. Sumit Khanna - Raima Sengupta

And so on...

Everyone were happy with their results and RoNakshi were on top of the world!! Sumit and Raima were happy for both their friends and for themselves too!!

S - ROHITTTTTTT!!! Did you see that??? Our name is on the first!!! YAYYYYY!! I'm so happy!!!🤩🤩🤩

She squealed and hugged Rohit, literally jumping on him. Rohit was taken aback for a moment and didn't know what to do. His mind then chided him,

"She's hugging you idiot!! Hug her back or she might think you're uncomfortable 🤷‍♂️"

He came back to reality and hugged her back.

R - Yes Sona, I can't believe it too!!!😁😁😁😁!!! I'm so happy...

Su - There you go, these two have forgotten us.😐

Ra - Of course, why would they remember us?🤷‍♀️ I mean they've got the first place and they have each other too!! So why would we matter to them hereafter 😔!!!!

Rohit and Sonakshi broke their hug and looked at the both of them.

R - Come on you guys, you know that's not true! You two have done a great job too!! I guess this leads to a group hug!!!

The four of them hugged each other forming a circle.

"Congratulations 🎉🎉"

Four of them said at the same time and laughed at it!!

Su - So this definitely calls for a celebration!! Let's go!!

S - Where?

"To the cafeteria obviously,😋😋. Where else 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️"

Both the boys said at the same time and hi-fied! While Sonakshi and Raima slapped their foreheads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️!!

Ra - Alright let's go 😂😂!!

*****************

They reached the cafeteria after almost half an hour as they were met with a hundreds of "Congratulations", "Good job", "Well done" ,"Keep it up"

Su - Phew!! Finally!! They let us come here!! I didn't know that that getting the second place makes you so popular!!

Ra - Ya poor Rohit and Sona, they're both still stuck there!!

Su - Alright, let's atleast catch a seat for them.

They both sat and waited for RoNakshi to come.

After ten minutes, Rohit and Sonakshi came there talking to each other!!

R - Dude!! They took the life out of us!! I'm really hungry right now!!😋😋

S - Yep! Same here!!

Ra - We knew both of you would be hungry so we ordered before hand!

Su - Ya to celebrate this special occasion...We ordered.. Maggi!!!😋😋

Both of them got excited and shared the maggi among the four of them, side by side feeding each other!!

Su - Dude!! I wish I had aa camera 📷!! We could've made this a special memory!!☹️

S - Sumit it's already special 😊!! So what if we don't have a camera and we won't have any pictures 🤷‍♀️!!! This memory of the four of us sharing a single maggi will always be imprinted in our hearts!!❤️❤️!! And that's all that matters 😁!! Right Rohit?

She looked at him!!

R - What am I supposed to say when you're always right?😀😀

Her words touched the three of them and they enjoyed their food!!

R - Well honestly, even more than getting the first place, what I mostly treasure is the memories that we created during this time😀!! The good ones, bad ones, our fights, reconciliation.. Everything..For this assignment all I would get are the marks..which is also important 😂😂!! But still.. not as important as you guys.. Alright I'm going to stop right here cause it's getting too emotional 😂😂!!

Su - So, shall we go somewhere out today? Like to properly celebrate? What say?

R - Ya absolutely!! How about you guys

S - Yep for sure, but we should be back by 7:30!!

R - We'll take care of that!! We just want your affirmation!!

"Yessssssssssssssssss!!! We can go!!!

Sonakshi and Raima said at the same time!!

While the four of them laughed and were enjoying each other's company.......

A pair of eyes were looking at them with pure jealousy.

"Let me see how long this lasts!!😒😒!!

Karan thought to himself looking at them from a corner..

*****************

Hey guys...😅😅😅😅!! Alright beat me all you want and scold me all you want for the delay and for the short update!! But I did my best!! I definitely hope the next chapter would be a longer one!!😁😁!! And I got a lot of messages asking me to update from a long time!! But I wasn't able to as my mind was stuck elsewhere!! But now I'm on the right track!! And I promise there will be regular updates hereafter!!

So I hope everyone likes this chapter!!😁😁!! Please do vote and tell your opinions in the comments, I love reading them!!❤️❤️!!

Alright, meet you guys in the next chapter, which I promise would definitely be soon than this one!!😅😅😁😁

Until then,

                    Au revoir 👋👋!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 26 11
BOOK 1 of the ROMANCE series...🤎 If you are looking for a family drama story, this is the perfect place you landed on. The story contains a roller c...
19.4K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
16.3K 2.6K 17
WINNER OF *WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS, 2020* Do you remember the first time, your best friend teased you with a name and you blushed? Do you remember the f...
7K 412 28
She didn't even know the boy she had crush on is also attracted towards her secretly ~