Runaway (Ushijima Wakatoshi X...

By CountFreedLaurent

Ushijima Wakatoshi, an Alpha known for being one of the Top Aces in Japan. Once a Captain of the Shiratorizaw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Story Filler
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick Fun Facts
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not Important Notice LMAO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.5
'Another Story' Announcement
Chapter 34.5
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Short Special Chapter - When the Eagle Realize Things

Chapter 28

2.9K 123 6
By CountFreedLaurent

🦅🍊

[A/N:  This chapter is not suitable for very young audiences. This is R18 (well not that much I guess but still). It's lame though but if you're not a fan of this kind of scene, feel free to skip.]

🦅🍊

Chapter 28: He Takes Him

Next month, that was when Hinata initially plan to bond with Ushijima. But Ushijima said they should not wait for his next heat to come since it's too dangerous for Hinata's condition. So they decided to move it the next week after Hinata's been discharged from the hospital.

This decision benefits the brunette too. Since he can't actually wait for another month to mark his omega.

First Week:

And that day came when they could have done it. But it so happens that Ushijima's dad, Takeshi was scheduled to fly overseas again and Ushijima is expected to send his father to the airport. So they moved it to another week. Since they plan to do the deed on Saturday, knowing it would be complicated doing the thing on Sunday when the next day is practice day.

Second Week:

But they moved it once again, when Kiyoko and Tanaka invited them for the couple's housewarming party. They can't refuse especially Hinata since Tanaka and Nishinoya both bugs him just to make the red head attend.

Third Week:

The next week came... And they moved it again for Sugawara's stag party (which only Omega's are invited). Same with of course, Sawamura with the Alphas.

Fourth Week:

And Ushijima's luck was not on his side when the next Saturday came. Akihiko asked them to go out the whole day. And Hinata and Ushijima can't bring themselves to say no.

So yes, it's been a month since Hinata's last heat. Sure enough, the Omega's heat occured but the red head didn't fell unconscious like the last one. But it doesn't mean it wasn't painful.

It's tooooo painful. Like Hinata looks for any sign of Ushijima everywhere in his room. He even touched himself holding Ushijima's shirt (which the brunette left on his last visit), pressing it to his nose.

They could have done it in Omega's heat. The doctor even recommended that Ushijima marks him when it came. But Ushijima respected what Hinata wants and planned to wait for the last night of the red head's heat.

Ushijima visited Hinata that friday morning. Haruto and Mrs Hinata are out with Akihiko to visit Mrs. Ushijima. So they're alone in the house that day.

Ushijima came inside the house and straight to Hinata's room. The brunette was about to knock when he suddenly stops himself.

Something unexpected is happening.

When Ushijima sniffed the air in Hinata's door, the pheromones of the red head invades his nose. Triggering something on the Alpha's system.

He feels hot all over. He suddenly thought of everything he could do the Omega inside that door. Marking him and fucking him senseless.

He didn't know what's happening to him until he realized that this probably occurs to just any Alphas.

He's in rut.

Ushijima never experienced one before. As he is one of the rare kind of Alpha than can actually control themselves around Omega's in heat. Therefore someone like them are not supposed to experience the regular Alpha's rut.

Ushijima's subconscious self realized what is happening. Maybe his condition is just same as Hinata's.

Knowing Hinata had agreed on being marked by him, maybe his body itches to mark the Omega right when he smelled the red head's pheromones. Which triggered his rut.

He tried hard to fight his own self from crashing inside the Omega's room. But he failed.

After destroying Hinata's bedroom door, he goes straight to the red head's bed and loomed over the Omega.

Hinata is sweaty all over. Slick is pooling just like his drool in his face. Hinata's eyes are clouded, out of his own self consciousness. The red head grabbed Ushijima's shoulders and crashed his lips onto the brunette's.

They kissed. Too rough that Ushijima made the Omega's lips bleed. But the red head didn't mind as he kissed the brunette in equal intensity.

They tore each other's clothes (mostly Ushijima's as Hinata's half naked at the time)

Ushijima left Hinata's lips, licking the ginger's cheeks, to his earlobe, down to the side of his neck. Going to the chest, stomach and finally the red head's ass.

He lapped like Ushijima's life depends on it. He didn't stop when Hinata came once, twice or thrice. The red head probably had lost count on how many times did he came just with Ushijima's tongue but he doesn't care.

When Ushijima decided that it was enough, he goes back on licking and sniffing Hinata's side of the neck. He pulled the ginger's legs up to his shoulders and started poking his manhood on Hinata's entrance.

Ushijima is about to push in when he heard Hinata sobs.

What?

Ushijima looked up to see Hinata tearing up, but still with an expression that shouts for the Alpha to continue.

If he was any normal Alpha, he could just plunge himself into Hinata but...

Ushijima wasn't.

Ushijima tried his best to raise left hand close to his mouth and bit the side of it, making himself awake for a minute. He can still feel his rut but he at least can control his thoughts.

I can't risk doing the same thing like I did three years ago.

Slowly, he pulled away from Hinata. But before he could stand up, the ginger grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

"Do... It. Please. Please, fuck me. I want this pleaaase." Hinata begs. Ushijima closed his eyes tightly, repeating  the words 'It's just Hinata's heat'

He convinced himself he won't make love with Hinata this way. He promised he won't. But what he heard next made him think otherwise.

"It's... weird. But I can think clearly. Just for this moment, I think I can think things through... And I know I want to do this now.

Prepare the pills though."

***

The day of Hinata's discharge from the Hospital (the same day Hinata agreed to be Ushijima's mate):

"Wakatoshi, I think we should prepare some condoms or birth control pills when we do it."

Ushijima frowned at what he had heard "What? Why? Don't you like to have another child with me?"

"No! I want to, of course. It's just that... Well for one, Akihiko is too young to have another sibling. I still want to look out for him before bearing another child inside me.

Two, I still want to play alongside you in the Olympics. I won't be able to if I got pregnant and give birth right?

And third, I want us to be married first before getting pregnant." Hinata hid his face after that

The brunette blushed. 'Hinata considered our son, his dream, and us getting married first before getting pregnant. He's really amazing.

So he nods. "Okay then. I'll buy pills for you tomorrow."

"Tommorow?! What? Are you planning to do anything funny tommorow, huh?"

Ushijima laughs and buried his face on Hinata's neck. This is his new favorite, smelling Hinata's scent right at the red head's glands.

***

Ushijima is now convinced that Hinata was really in his concious head. Cause if Hinata wasn't, he won't say anything about 'preparing the pills'.

So he pulls back Hinata's legs up to his shoulders again and started teasing Hinata's entrance "Are you sure, My love? I don't think I could control myself any further after I go inside you?"

Hinata nods "Ya. I want it now. I can't wait for my heat to be over before you mark me. I want you now, Love."

And that endearment made Ushijima's control snap as he suddenly plunged inside Hinata, earning loud howl from the red head.

~~~

Hinata woke up the next morning. Blinks and stretches his arms for a bit. But he realized his body's sore all over. Especially right between his legs.

How many rounds does it take for them to be satisfied? We even do it the whole day!

He shook his head and wondered where is Ushijima. Did he left early? No that can't be. It's only Saturday. He shrugged before going straight to the bathroom to wash himself. He feels sticky everywhere (probably because of sweat, drool and the the Alpha's semen).

While under the shower, Hinata touched the back of his neck and traced the bite mark Ushijima left him. It was painful yet he felt so alive when he was bitten. 

***

"I'm doing it now, my Love. It will be painful so please endure it for a while"

After he heard that, Hinata felt Ushijima biting the back of his neck, then licks it till the bleeding lessen. It hurts, yes. But weirdly enough, he thought that was nothing because he felt rather alive and contented.

Not to mention the Alpha's huge cock inside him, thrusting deeply inside him.

"Finally, my love. You're mine now as much as I'm yours. I love you so damn much, Shoyo."

***

Hinata could have thought that it was just a dream if only the bite mark doesn't exist. And he smiled to himself.

"I love you too. So damn much, 'Toshi."

He felt a huge pair of arms wrapping around him. "I didn't say I love you yet this morning. But I love you more, Shoyo" Ushijima kissed his side of the neck pressing his crotch on Hinata's ass.

"Let's do it again? We're still alone here, you know? And I already fixed your door just in case they arrive."

Hinata chuckled. Oh god. This Alpha's insatiable. That's a fact.

🦅🍊

Sorry for late update. And this chapter is all over the place. Feel free to correct any mistakes though. I don't mind 😊

The end is near 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 4.8K 35
A bunch of alpha!Kageyama and omega!Hinata oneshots. enjoy~ They can be read separately since not all of them are connected to each other storywise (...
150K 5.3K 49
[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't understand why a certain alpha fall for him ju...
353K 11.5K 60
- Completed - After a devastating match against Aoba Johsai, Hinata ventured alone for who knows how many hours. He then decided to go to a bar and i...
102K 2.8K 31
I did not realize it at the time but I took the title from mamacrow<3 so please go check her out and I'm very sorry for taking it. This is a love...