Applying The Pressure (DISCON...

By carpetmuncher897

there might be a sequel who knows in the process of editing my mistakes.. discontinued More

Characters๐Ÿงฟ
1๐Ÿชฌ
2๐Ÿชฌ
3๐Ÿชฌ
4๐Ÿชฌ
5๐Ÿชฌ
6๐Ÿชฌ
7๐Ÿชฌ
8๐Ÿชฌ
9๐Ÿชฌ
10๐Ÿชฌ
11๐Ÿชฌ
12๐Ÿชฌ
Heartbroken๐Ÿงฟ
13๐Ÿชฌ
14๐Ÿชฌ
15๐Ÿชฌ
16๐Ÿชฌ
18๐Ÿชฌ
19๐Ÿชฌ
20๐Ÿชฌ

17๐Ÿชฌ

1.8K 80 4
By carpetmuncher897

i don't know what was going through her mind and if she was going to kill me and to be quite honest i wouldn't blame her .

"So your telling me you let me just sit around like your not a walking target and i could possibly be putting myself in danger" she said with her voice raising ever second .

"Baby i didn't think they would come after me only few know who i am literally nobody know who i am " i said trying to get her to calm down .

"Then explain how the hell you could put us in danger if it isn't me " she said finally putting the gun down out of my face .

"It could've been someone i previously uncounted and they did sum digging " i said releasing a breath i didn't know i was holding in .

"ok then have you called someone to see if it was " she asked .

"i did and they said they would contact me soon as possible and that was this morning " i said calmly .

She sat down in the end of the bed and i sat next to her and just hugged her .

She got out of my hug and put some clothes on and then I remembered she didn't have any clothes on so my face quickly became red and I turned around .

After she was don't I felt her dip into bed so I just went into the bathroom took a quick 30 minute shower .

I went back into the room with my towel on thinking she was asleep so I dropped my towel and began getting dressed .

"You don't need clothes just dry off and get in bed nae " she said in a tired voice.

Once I heard that I jumped and turned around to see Nora eyeing me up & down .

So I did as she told me and dried off and got into bed and cuddled with her .

We talked small talk and later I heard her breathing heavy signaling that she was asleep so not long after her I went to sleep too .

Ok so today is the next day and I got up and went to go take a shower  .

I heard some moving in the room letting me know Nora was up too .

I hear the bathroom door opening telling me Nora was coming in the bathroom to do her morning pee and go get her stuff ready .

Well....I was wrong about a few things she did end up peeing but...that was before she came into the shower with me .

And yes to answer your questions we do fuck it was rough but yet gentle which is what I like about when we have sex together .

After that i went to the base because I knew if he wasn't there he would be there .

I talked about coming up with a plan to kill whoever is doing and/or behind this so as I was leaving I felt I was being watched .

_________________________________

⚠️❌READ BEFORE YOU FINISH THE CHAPTER ❌⚠️

Yes yes yes Ik this short asl compared to my others ones I had to give y'all something which is why the next chapter going to be my longest one and it will hav more than one POV.

Sunday .
5/2/21 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.8K 26
Old school love
254K 11.1K 34
๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
69.1K 3.6K 54
Sequel to Different worlds.
385K 13.9K 23
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ? | DISCONTINUED||