The Hidden Demon

By Flakes1215

Jyugo x reader Nanbaka x reader and finally.. Black Butler (sort of) x Nanbaka You were Sabastian's sister an... More

Prologue + Character Info
Chapter 1- The Green Eyed Cat
Chapter 2- A Case Joined With A Long Time No See
Chapter 3- Monkey and Cat and Manners Just Because!
Chapter 4- The Fight and The Call
Chapter 5- Damned Elf!
Chapter 6- One Hell Of A Guard
Chapter 7- The Tournament! And the new Pride!
Chapter 8- My Name
Chapter 9- Uno~ get you ass back here!
Chapter 10- A Cat's a Cat even when she's a Demon
Chapter 11- Royal Blood Stains
Chapter 12- You're up!
Chapter 13- Jyugo?
Chapter 14- Oh So Long Ago~ a long chapter
Chapter 15- That's All?
Chapter 16- Time Goes By.. too fast.
Chapter 17- Plans Have Changed
Chapter 18- Time Skip~
Chapter 20- Falling into Memories
Chapter 21- I need you!
Chapter 22- You Asked For It
Epilogue

Chapter 19- Traps

53 2 0
By Flakes1215

You probably know this already. But the way this takes place though similar is going to be different.

~

Once they finally made it to building 5's entrance Kuu jumped down from Jyugo's arms before walking over to Hajime as he took out his radio to get a hold of Mitsuru. Once the energic fool picked up he was quick to ask about building 5.

"Nope. No one at all" he replied, playfully.

"Really..?"

Mitsuru hummed from the other side of the line.

"Really.. Might be taking a lunch break... all at once"

Hajime grumbled in annoyance, hanging up mid way through a question he'd rather not answer. He turned around at the sound of doors opening before conking Jyugo over the head.

"Don't open things without asking!"

"It wasn't me this time!" the boy yelled, hands up in defence.

But that didn't stop Kuu and Hajime to spot the slight flap of some sort of clothing near up top the roof. Despite that they all walked in. Looking at the emptyness everything had. Not a soul was about besides them.

Kuu quickly jumped out of the way before a cage came down from the roof to land over the superviser of building 13.

He turned around to look at all of them in annoyance.

"What happened!?"

"I guess one of us triggered a trap..?" Nico thought aloud, still holding his blue medicine bag close to him.

"Only you idiots could set off a trap just by walking!" Hajime growled,

But Uno didn't even try to keep his laughter down.

"Actually, Hajime~ It seems you're the one behind bars!"

Kuu meowled in amusement while Nico only giggled. Jyugo on the other hand was just in the background watching everything from a distance.

"You look like you're about to get into some serious roleplay there, Hajime~" Uno ended up teasing,

"Yeah! But you should know the whole handcuff behind bars look only looks best on actual inmates!" Nico joined in giggling,

"And who are you to call idiots when you're the one be-HIND BARS!" The ground breaking underneath them mid way through his sentence.

Hajime stared at the spot they were just standing on as they screamed on their way down before raising his hand and sticking up his middle finger.

"This is what you get" he simply stated,

"HEY! YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT US!" Uno yelled back,

Laughing could suddenly be heard cauing him to turn towards the noise to see you now standing on two legs laughing to yourself.

"That was fun to watch.. You're all idiots if you ask me" you smiled slyly at your used to be lieutenant,

He rolled his eyes.

"Did you know this was going to happen?" he asked,

You sighed, taking a step to the side to reveal Inori standing there.

"Sadly I'm the one who set the trap. Orders are orders when they give you no loopholes to work with" you stated quietely, going down on one knee and bowing your head to the other deputy supervisor as he walked passed you.

You- to you masters beliefs, are the lowest of the low who serve him despite the actual power/dominant difference. It's a back of the head order that goes almost automatically when you're around others serving Enki.

Hajime himself couldn't believe the sight himself. He'd been in a couple contracts before.. but only a couple. He was raised in war and chosen to be the lieutenant of Sloth. Souls came in never ending on the battle field, afterwards he kept in pacts with other demons to split souls. The contracts he did get into were not something he enjoyed, both contractees were cocky and self observed, very small minded and no fun to serve at all. But seeing his captain bowing to another -especially a human- was definitally not something he'd thought to ever see.

"That's right. Your own guard cat decided to go against you"

A soft growl came from you.

"Choices and decisions are not something you should be getting into right now. Especially since both are limited to nothing" you said, feeling your contract burning in warning.

Inori looked behind to look at you with a sneer.

"I guess you're right about that, Demon" He said in return, spitting the last word out.

You nodded

"As long as you realize that I'm fine with continuing. Hajime, stand down" you stated with a hidden smile, "Trust me~"

~

"Oww..."

After the fun little trip down Uno had ended up being the pillow for both Jyugo and Nico.

"That was fun! The landing wasn't even that bad!" Nico cheered,

"That's easy for you to say" Jyugo groaned silently,

"What the hell are you guys doing here!"

The three looked up in surprise to see both Liang and Upa. Upa merely hummed feeling the difference in both Nico's and Uno's auras. They had been awakened as curses it seems. Just like Qi had. He was slightly surprised to see the last one -15- still the same as before.

"Hey! No reason to yell at us. We just slid down here" Nico smiled, before realising the missing blue bag he thought he still had going down.

He frowned before crawling off the pile up and going off to search around in case is dropped somewhere nearby.

"Why are you guys down here?" Uno asked, confused to the shackles they were wearing.

He wondered if this had anything to do with (Y/n)'s masters or not. Kuu had disapeared so he had a pretty good feeling it did. After he asked the question they answered. Something about an Enki Gokuu escaping from his underground cell with others on his side. Strong and quite scary is what they made him sound like. Stronger than Samon and complete opposites to him despite the blood relation.

After the explanation on what was going on they explained the specialized cuffs to which Jyugo simply picked.

"Now to get out of here!"

"Wait! I lost my bag on the way down.. Jyugo, can you help me look for it?" Nico spoke up, still on all fours looking around.

"Sure."

"Besides.. if we could get out we'd have escaped already! These cells are designed to be imposs- HUH!" Liang gasped, seeing the door already open and Jyugo now on the ground looking around.

"Interesting.." Upa mumbled,

Uno grinned suddenly, dropping down to his knees as well and wrapping an arm around Jyugo.

"That's our boy, Jyugo! Key to the world!"

"Why does it sound like he's selling us something?" Upa wondered aloud,

~

"I really do appreciate the little warning you gave.." you smiled,

Enki only looked away seeing the steady anger burning behind the masked facade you wore.

"I thought you would.. Now about that boy... that monster"

You simply cleared your throat to resist the growl you wanted to give before answering.

"Inmate 15. The key to the world as his friends call him, or Jyugo. In my last check in he was fine. Why?"

"Because he's one of my targets."

"Of course" you said, snapping your fingers at the silent release he gave you and disapearing to find yourself in the middle of both the Gorilla and the Monkey in a glaring contest causing you to sigh.

"Now now, Boys.. Arguing is not something you should be focusing on. Those boys are most likely going to be coming back down for you two. Especially you Hajime" you stated,

"(Y- (Y/n)?" Samon stuttured, suddenly realizing what that meant."You're still in a contract with hi-"

"Of course. If not he would be dead already. He promised a soul and that'll always be the payment. Much to my distaste of course, I can't interfere at all with any of this considering how much I already have. Besides, Elf is smart. He's put wards up on every cell down here so I can't do a single thing out of will. Like now, I'm only saying this because I was told to come down here and taunt you, monkey" you explained, watching him look away.

"Is that all your master told you to do?"

Your mouth stayed shut. Hajime suddenly feeling the spark of purification magic hissed silently to himself.

"Angels. What the hell?" he grumbled, looking up for an answer only to see you gone.

Samon kept his head down having a mixed memory come forward for his thoughts to see. A snap of fingers and dark fog appeared. Blood dripped down imagenary walls and screams from hell could be heard.

"Welcome to my personal hell, Samon. Make yourself at home, this'll take a while" you whispered,

~

"Is that who I think it is?" Jyugo asked, now completely speachless in hearing the voices of the two pretty boys and a certain someone else.

"Yep.. there's that finger of his. I'd recognize it anywhere" Uno grumbled, seeing Trois' hand sticking out from the bars and his middle finger up before yelling. "What are you two doing here!"

"Now don't forget me"

Uno's eyes widened before he looked to the very back corner seeing Lust.

"What are you doing here at all? Weren't you supposed to be with Gluttony today?"

"Huh?" the rest besides Nico questioned looking at the two oddly.

Well, Jyugo didn't exactly care either, he simply unlocked the doors and cuffs of everyone while they didn't even notice. He'd heard of Gluttony before. From both (Y/n) and Wrath. Odd names really, but who was he to judge anyone.

"Why my little linx of course! She called and I couldn't resist. She's planning something! She always is.. " Lust spoke, grinning. "Though I doubt it'll be anything to help us. If any of you see her I'd stay away for safety purpouses. Masters depending on the desire they have for their contract have quite the grip on our reins of movement you could say"

"Is she going to be alright?" Nico asked,

Lust waved him off.

"Of course! She's quite known for her contract breakings. She and her brother always find a loophole some how. Honestly kind of scary sometimes" He smiled,

~

You walked back towards where you knew Enki would be after making your monkey scream at his request. Samon was shaking when you left and you hated it. Hajime only nodded to you as you left already knowing you didn't have much of a choice. So when you arrived to him he only smirked having heard it all.

"Well done. Never knew a cat could be so scary"

You sighed, bowing your head.

"It was quite easy. Anything else?" you asked,

"The man with the scar. He'd like you by his side for this" was all he said, while Elf walked out with that creepy ass smile of his.

"Great.." you mumbled, before smiling a nod and going on off with the little man.

"I'm quite excited for this.. aren't you, Demon?" he asked, smirking.

You growled at him

"Fun.. Yes, very amusing. Now would you like telling me why we're headed this way. I know his scent and whereabouts, he isn't this way"

Elf laughed, completely enjoying your confusion.

"You wanted to know who was pulling all the strings. Your master is dead and his contract was transfered to the real mastermind of all of this."

You nodded, unsurprised. It was bound to happen eventually. Now for Enki. He's time will probably be up soon as well. Unless he still has a job to finish or a purpous to serve. But Elf?

"So you've been in on it the entire time, huh. Impressive. I was wondering why a fallen angel was working for a mere human" you said, simply shrugging it off.

It all came together in your head. Every puzzle piece. The mastermind and the end goal all together. Everything. This was no coincidence. This was a revenge plan. On you.

Suddenly, you froze. You knew who they were after now. Elf turned to look at you and smirk.

"You've got it now it seems"

"Micheal's been planning this all out since the beginning. He's after Jyugo" you tensed up, about to turn around an thunder back down to where they all were.

"Not so fast" a cold voice said, raising his hand holding your contract star and giving the order for you to freeze.

The familliar pure white hair that was straight and long with the familliar cold yet gentle light blue eyes brought you back quite a few years.

"Mi-"

"Quiet." he cut, causing the contract to burn through you as the order took its place. "The boy's mine. And so are all the first generation. I have it all now. Hell's next generation of power and my revenge on you. RIght when that boy falls into my trap. His demon being dorment he'll never survive"

Your mouth was sealed shut before you were transported to a new room. The power of a contract combined with that of an archangles was scary. You didn't know if you could escape this one, even if there was an obvious loophole.

The new room was dark and blood splattered the ground. Plain and poisoness was the air around them. He sat you down in a randomly placed chair before a crystal ball.

"I hope you enjoy the show~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 148 18
[BOOK TWO OF THE "FATE" DUOLOGY. IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS, I SUGGEST YOU READ FATE FIRST.] 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂...
62.5K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
126K 4K 48
"I want to keep my soul! I don't want to live if it means I owe you my life!"... ..."As you wish, {Y/N}." • • • ||Sebastian Michaelis x Reader|| ☆☆2n...