Families

Door sammy285

. . . . . Hermione Granger is invited by her snotty aunts and slutty cousins to their annual family reunion... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 1
Chapter 9: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 12

7.5K 73 4
Door sammy285

HERMIONE P.O.V.:

Today is the sixth day of the reunion and we are going to a nearby Golf course. Then we will have lunch then some special surprise planned by my Grandma. I know its going to be great as it has been planned by my Grandma. Then we are going to have a movie night at the Resort's Theater.

But I hope that the mean trio and their mothers don't spoil our vacation. After an amazing night with Draco. I get up a little late, well can you blame me... it was all Draco's fault. I quickly get ready and see that Draco and twins are already ready and we head downstairs. We all have already worn our golf outfits and so have others. Except for the mean trio who was glaring at me with jealousy as Draco had his arm around me.

What Hermione is wearing:

Cassie:

Draco and Dan:

Scorp and Tristan :[without the cap and different colour shirt]

Jean:

Joalin:

Crystal and Solitaire:

Rebecca:

Aunt Jennie and Aunt Amanda :[different colour skirts]

Uncle Wilfred and Uncle Tanner :[different colour t shirts]

Hermione's Grand Parents:

They don't even know how to dress appropriately for golf. We ate breakfast quietly until crystal asked ," Mom, where is Jake?" 

"He is not feeling well darling so he will not be joining us except for the movie." "OK mum"

I saw Cassie and Scorp smirk slightly and gave a fist bump under the table.

My grandma spoke next," Hermione , darling are you OK ? You look a bit tired. Did you sleep well last night , dear?" and I choked on my french toast.

I heard mum, cassie, scorp and Draco snicker while I was blushing and Draco was patting my back gently. I glared at them and drank my juice, "Yes Grandma I slept well , just was tired after the Ball. " 

"You did give us quite a surprise . So tell me your story. How did you two meet and how it started?" Joalin asked and others nodded except Rebecca.

" OK , so we went to the same boarding school in Scotland. There first we were not at all friendly, he was in Slytherin house and I was in Gryffindor house which are basically enemies and we really hated each other also because he used to taunt my best friends. Once I got so angry that I punched him on the nose." then Draco continued," That was when I saw her differently and developed a small crush over her. But as we grew that crush also grew and after we graduated I found my company and she also joined my company there. I made her my co- CEO and I also apologized for everything I did to her and she forgave me and we became friends there after. But I obviously liked her so once I asked her on a date but she refused. I didn't lose hope and tried a few more times after that she agreed and  then she asked me on a date and after few months of dating we realized that we love each other and 6 months later we were married and 10 months later she gave birth to Scorp and Cassie. And here we are." He threw an arm around me and kissed my temple.

My parents, grandparents, Joalin and Tristan smiled and others glared especially Rebecca. 

She forced an smile," Should we go I really want to golf after so many years." 

"Yeah Lets go." 

Rose and Albus were going to join us but something came up so they would join for the afternoon surprise.

Then we get in our respective cars and drive up to the golf course owned by a family friend of the Malfoy's. 

We spent the whole morning playing golf and not surprisingly the mean trio and their mothers did not even get close to us.

Then grandma told us to change and meet at the cafe we once met for lunch for the surprise.

Once we reached we had a ten minutes walk to another cafe whose owner is grandma's very close friend.

It was a quaint little cafe with vines and ivy around decorating it. 

There grand ma spoke," So now for the surprise we are going to ...." 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little Cliffhanger ... Hope you like it 

VOTE and COMMENT

Love,                                                                                                                                        Sammy.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.7K 81 1
It was quite simple. If you wanted to meet your soulmate, you attended Draco Malfoy's Christmas celebration. Ms. Hermione Granger, Mr. Draco Malfoy f...
1.2M 26.1K 55
Y/N looked at her coldly, not moving their faces away, "Oh, yeah? And what could I do to fix that? Tell me, Granger, since you're such a Know-It-All...
438K 5.9K 21
Hermione Granger is now a successful and beautiful business woman. Her cousins think otherwise because they haven't seen her in 20 years. A reunion i...
3.6K 46 6
Hermione Granger returns to a family reunion after 10 years of not seeing any of her aunts, uncles, grandparents or cousins. She is no longer the bev...