Limerence [A Yandere Narrativ...

By Mad_and_Twisted

[Yandere! Bodyguard x Yakuza Reader x Yandere! Yakuza] Limerence is a state of mind which results from a roma... More

Ch.1: New Clan Leader.
Ch.2: Not the Good Guys.
Ch.3: Not Your Baby.
Ch.4: Resisting.
Ch.5: A Loyal Bodyguard.
Ch.6: New Determination.
Ch.7: It Started.
Ch.8: War.
Ch.9: Preparations.
Ch.10: First Paw.
Ch.11: Closer Allies.
Ch.12: Mamoru Clan.
Ch.14: The Rook.
Ch.15: Plans.
Ch.16: New Allies.
Ch.17: Report.
Ch.18: New Tactic.
Ch.19: Everything Stays.
Ch.20: The Knight.
Ch.21: Poker.
Ch.22: Source.
Ch.23: Travel.
Ch.24: In The Office.
Ch.25: Flying Over.
Special Chapter!
Ch.27: The Hotel.
Ch.28: Preparations.
Ch.29: Alley.

Ch.13: Trust.

3.4K 223 103
By Mad_and_Twisted

Song: Down - Marian Hill.

“(Y/n)! Where the hell are you!?”

“I-I…” Chizuru sobs, unable to speak.

“(Y/n)?...”

“N-No, I-It’s Chizuru… She’s hurt… there’s blood everywhere”

“Suzuki…” Hiro mutters “Where are you?” he asks trying to remain calm.

“I-I don’t know, it’s dark a-and I’m afraid to exit the room. I-I heard some horrifying things outside”

“It’s okay… Just activate the location of her phone. I’ll get there with help”

“S-Sure!” with trembling hands, she complies and then speaks again “T-There it is”

“I’m on my way” he sends the location to Jiro.

“P-Please hurry, I-I can’t tell if she is breathing” she sobs.

“Alright, Suzuki. I need you to put the speaker on her mouth and stay as quiet as possible”

“Okay” she mutters and puts the phone closer to (Y/n)’s face.

“Please, baby girl” he mutters waiting to hear something from her. After a couple of seconds he hears a weak breath from her “Hold on, I’m five minutes away”

Without hanging up, Hiro listens the light breaths of (Y/n), it was as if she was sleeping.

Once in the door of the old factory, Hiro hangs the phone and runs inside. He quickly hears the loud cries of the young girl and follows the sounds leading him to a green door.

When he opens it, he sees the crying girl hugging the body of (Y/n) putting pressure on her wounds.

“I-I don’t know what else t-to do…” she looks up at him.

“It’s okay, you need to prevent the blood to come out of the body” he quickly runs next to her and rips the fabric of his sleeve wrapping it on her wounds “Jiro-san must be in here any minute” he looks at her bloody face and sighs in relief when he notices that her eye was unharmed. He pulls the body closer to her chest and hugs her tight “Are you harmed?” he looks at the girl as she shakes her head.

When Hiro hears people entering into the factory, he quickly stands up lifting her on his arms and walks to the door seeing Jiro with Toshizou, Souji and Keisuke.

“Keisuke-san” he walks closer to the doctor.

Keisuke walks closer to him and places two fingers on her neck feeling a weak pulse.

“She lost a lot of blood, she needs attention” he looks at him “Take her to the car, now”

“Suzuki is in that room, she’s still on shock” Hiro looks at the green door “I think you need sedate her”

Keisuke looks at the green door.

“Sedate the girl and take her with you” Jiro speaks “Hiro, Toshizou, take pumpkin to the car and stay with her. Souji and I are going to send a response to the Yukimura” he looks at the bloody place with dead bodies all around.

“Understood” they immediately comply.

Jiro walks around the room with Souji behind him.

“Look what she did” Jiro chuckles “And I still call her pumpkin, sometimes I forgot that she’s not a child anymore” he goes upstairs where he catches a glimpse of the Onimaru.

“Shit” Souji chuckles “If it wasn’t for the tattoo on his arm then I wouldn’t be able to recognize the poor bastard” he looks at the disfigured face of the man.

“She tends to get things to the other level, like my father” Jiro grabs Onimaru, it was heavier than the last time he picked it up. He still doesn’t understand how she fights with ease using the katana “My brother was the cleanest on his kills, he hated making this kind of mess”

“The intelligence of her father and the sadism of her grandfather” Souji picks the tekko up “They didn’t have a chance”

Jiro cuts the finger of Mamoru where the clan’s ring was and hands it to Souji “You know what to do”

Souji grabs the finger and nods “Right away”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hiro holds the body closer to his chest while muttering on her ear. Toshizou couldn’t look at her, he was glad that she was alive but he just couldn’t help getting mad at her.

Chizuru was sleeping sitting next to him while Keisuke looked at the unconscious woman. When the car stops in front of her house, Keisuke exits first opening the door for Hiro to exit and take her to the medic wing.

Natsume waited on the door with trembling hands as she looked at Hiro holding her granddaughter with Keisuke following them

“M-My child!” she walks behind them “What have they done to you, my sweet child?”

“Natsume-sama” Toshizou speaks holding Chizuru on his arms “Please take care of Suzuki, she isn’t hurt but she is still on shock”

Natsume nods while looking at the little girl.

“Let’s take her to her room so I can clean her up”

Hiro lays (Y/n) on the bed as Keisuke and others medics enter on the room telling him to wait on the hall.

While the medics worked to heal the leader, Toshizou walks down on the hall with Natsume behind of him. Hiro looks at Toshizou and their eyes met for a second until they looked away. They still hated each other, bet they knew when to pause their rivalry.

After a couple of hours, Keisuke exits the room taking a deep breath.

“She’ll be okay… But she lost a lot of blood, her blood type is pretty rare and I don’t have any around that could help her”

“Take mine” Natsume walks towards him “Take as much as you need”

“For someone of your age, I don’t recommend it, Natsume-sama”

“I-I don’t care!”

“But she will, when she wakes up… I’m sure that there is another alternative… What about Jiro?”

Natsume groans and crosses her arms “We don’t know when was the last time that he injected something on his blood, it’s not relievable”

Keisuke thinks for a second “…Then what about her mother?”

The room went completely silent and the tension could be cut with a knife.

Natsume frowns “Call her, Hiro… and offer her money, I bet that otherwise she wouldn’t come” she looks at Keisuke “Can I go inside and see my child?”

Keisuke nods “Sure”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

“Where is she!?” a woman enters into the medic wing and sees Natsume looking at her with a frown.

“This is a medic wing, shut it, Fumiko” she enters into a room with the woman behind her.

She sobs when she sees her child laying on the bed and walks next to her.

“What happened?” she looks up and glares at Toshizou “Aren’t you supposed to protect her?”

Toshizou glares at her “I don’t answer to you”

Fumiko caresses her cheek “My sweet baby, I’ll help you, don’t worry”

Natsume crosses her arms “Keisuke-kun, just do whatever you need to do to save her”

Keisuke nods “Right away”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

“My little girl” she keeps patting her head.

“No need to play the caring mother now, you can leave” Natsume glares at her.

“I want to be here when she wakes up”

Hiro laughs “You don’t want to be here when she wakes up, she already killed dozens of men today, I bet that one more won’t affect her”

“Hiro!” she glares at him.

He shrugs and walks to the door “Let’s go, I’ll find someone to get you out of here and maybe make you disappear” he exits.

The woman looks at her daughter one last time before exiting behind the blonde man.

“Hiro, I understand why would you hate after the things that I did to the clan but—"

“I don’t hate you because you betrayed the clan that picked you up from the streets, I hate you for all the damage that you caused to (Y/n) when she was a kid”

She sighs and smiles at him “You are in love with her, aren’t you?” she chuckles “There’s something with the Hanamura that is so attractive to us and—”

“Stop talking as if you keep belonging to the Nakamura clan” he opens the door of the car “Now leave”

“Hiro… at least let her know that she’s welcome to visit me anytime… I even got a surprise for her” she smiles getting on the car “You see—”

Hiro closes the door on her face and pats the roof of the car as the driver drives off. He didn’t want to deal with this excuse of a woman. Checking his phone, he sees that he’s needed in other place.

Sighing, he looks back at her house silently praying for the woman he loves.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is the sleeping face of Toshizou, laying half of his body on the end of the bed then there was Souji, sitting next to her with a book covering his face, presumably sleeping as well.

Checking the oxygen there was Keisuke and when he sees her looking at him, he smiles.

“Welcome back, (Y/n)-sama”

“Hi” she mutters while sitting up.

The movements on the bed made the two other men wake up as well.

“Easy…” Keisuke says “You almost die three times before arriving here”

“I’m not afraid of death, so don’t try to scare me with that… but…” she looks at him “Please, I want to go to my room as soon as possible”

Keisuke checks her vitals and sighs “I’ll take a look at that” he exits her room as Toshizou and Souji stands up.

“Good day, boss” Souji smirks “Well… night, it’s already dark out there… You’ve been sleeping for a couple of days, now”

Toshizou looks at her and then he turns around.

“Glad to see you awake, Hanamura-sama” he exits the room.

(Y/n) tilts her head and them looks back at Souji, confused.

Souji chuckles looking where Toshizou left “He wants to be mad at you but he can’t” he looks at her “You are too adorable”

(Y/n) sighs “Are you mad at me too?”

“No…” his smile seemed somber than usual “I… was worried, because you threw a chair at me”

(Y/n) tilts her head and then remembers the little panic attack she had on her office.

“I couldn’t understand at first, but then I remembered that you trusted me to give Suzuki two trusty men to protect her… and those men failed to do their job, ergo, I failed you… So if something really bad happened to you back in the factory then it was my fault… a-and if you had died…” he chuckles nervously “I-I… I’m sorry” he looks down.

(Y/n) looks at him and pets his head a couple of times making him look at her.

“It’s okay, Souji, I’m not mad at you… I threw you that chair because you were the closest not because I hate you” she pulls his cheek “You idiot”

He chuckles and looks at her eyes “Good, because I was already picturing myself on your grave committing seppuku and then meeting your grandfather on hell drinking sake with the Devil for some reason and then him dipping my head on lava for failing you…”

She laughs and then holds her side groaning “Screw you, Souji. I won’t die that easily”

“Now I can see that” his natural smiles comes back.

“Good, now... I want you to find the little rat that has been giving information to the previous Mamoru leader” she frowns “I want to have a word with them”

“Yes, Hanamura-sama” he bows with his hand on his chest and then leaves room as Keisuke enters back.

“(Y/n)-sama, everything is ready to take you back to your room”

“Great, because this white walls are driving me crazy”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It was a silent night, Toshizou lays down on his bed with a frown on his face… he couldn’t sleep. He has been building up some kind of anger this whole time and he couldn’t handle it anymore…

Getting up from his bed, he walks towards (Y/n)’s room.

Toshizou enters into her room closing the door behind him. (Y/n) was sitting on the little desk next to her bed, the dim light illuminated her face as she turned around to look at the bodyguard.

“Toshizou” she stands up “I’m glad—”

“No!” he glares at her “Don’t you dare being nice and cute now, because I need to be mad and tell you this!”

She tilts her head and before a word came from her mouth, his glare on her hardens making her stay quiet.

“I respect you as a leader and as a superior but there are times where I get mad at you. I know that you want to prove yourself as a potent leader and you’ll do whatever it takes to do what it is best for this clan and the members without knowing that YOU are the best thing that happened to this clan, yet you go out there by yourself and how am I suppose to protect you if you don’t fucking talk to me!?”

“Toshi, I understand that being a body—”

“I don’t want to protect you because I’m your bodyguard, I want to protect you because I love you!” he looks at her eyes.

Her eyes widens at his confession.

“Toshi—”

“I’m not done yet” he walks closer standing in front of her “What you did was selfish and incredibly stupid, if you had taken me with you then you wouldn’t be in this condition” he leans down “And I can’t decided what angers me more yet, if it was that Nakamura reached to you first or that I couldn’t land a hit on the Mamoru’s asshole leader for the thing that he did to you... so, I'm begging you, (Y/n)... I want you to trust me more"

(Y/n) looks at his purple eyes filled with anger and then back at his lips as he was breathing heavily. Leaning down, he smashes his lips on hers as she gently grabs him from his shoulders kissing him back.

Holding her from her waist, he slowly lays her on the mattress hovering her without breaking the kiss.

He opens her robe gently caressing her body over her bandages. He didn’t want to hurt her more or make her uncomfortable.

Slowly, his hands go down taking her panties off of her. He breaks the kiss and leans down to her neck kissing his way down to her thigh.

Opening her legs, he looks down at the cute and wet woman under him.

He leans down and licks the juices coming down from her making her moan. Seeing her red face, he smirks and grabs her by her thighs shoving his face down to start licking up and down on her. She grabs a hold of his black hair pulling it a little as he starts sucking her clit.

“T-Toshizou!” she moans out while he inserted his tongue on her entrance moving it in circles.

She then arches her back a little releasing on his mouth.

He smiles and cleans her with his tongue sitting next to her.

“I don’t care if you use me to relieve your stress, (Y/n)-sama, as long as I get to savor your sweet taste again”

“O-Okay…” she looks at his eyes.

He leans closer to her face “And please… next time you decide to go berserk, take me with you” he mutters on her lips.

“I-I will…” she nods.

Toshizou smiles and kisses her one last time “I’ll let you rest now” he covers her body and stands up next to her leaning down with a dangerous smile on his lips “And I’ll kill the next bastard that tries to touch you”

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■

After a year of training, (Y/n)’s father trusted Toshizou to be alone with her and accompany her as her bodyguard. Right now, he was taking her to her swimming lessons. When they entered into the room where the pool was, she excitedly puts her bag on the platform next to the pool and looks at her instructor, except that this was a new instructor.

“Well, hello little Hanamura” the older man walks towards them “Are you ready to swim, little one?” he places his hands on her shoulder massaging them.

Toshizou glares at him and grabs her by her arm pulling her apart from the man. He didn’t trust him.

“(Y/n)-sama, we should call your old instructor”

“No need for that” the man chuckles “Yumi-chan called sick today, I’m her replacement” he looks at the little girl “How about we start with some stretching?” he looks down at her shorts.

Toshizou frowns and grabs her hand, ready to take her out of there.

The older man grabs Toshizou from his shoulders and looks down at him with a little glare.

“If you know what’s good for you, then leave and return for her later”

This was it.

“(Y/n)-sama, I forgot my wallet on the house, go back to the limousine and ask the chauffer to give you the money to pay for the class” he doesn’t take his eyes from the pervert man.

“Oh, okay” she turns around and leaves the room.

Five minutes after, the little girl returns with money on her hands. However, when she enters the room, she sees Toshizou standing on the corner of the pool with the other man floating on the water with his back facing up, walking closer to them, she notices that there was blood under the man.

“Toshizou?” she asks holding his arm.

“He fell down and died” he keeps glaring at the corpse.

“My papa won’t like it when he finds out that I missed a class” she mutters.

“I’ll explain him the situation” he smiles at her “Don’t worry, I bet that he would understand”

She looks up at him and nods.

“Now, (Y/n)-sama” he holds her hand “Why don’t we go back and buy some ice cream on the way?”

Her eyes shine with happiness “Sure thing!”

Later that day, when Toshizou told him what happened, Kuragari congratulated him feeling proud of him.

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.4K 93
ฬถWaฬถฬถrฬถnฬถiฬถnฬถฬถg ฬถYaฬถฬถnฬถdฬถeฬถrฬถฬถe ฬถtฬถhฬถeฬถmฬถeฬถs . . . . . . โ™ฅฬถ"ฬถฬถI ฬถฬถLฬถoฬถฬถvฬถeฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถdaฬถฬถy, ฬถi ฬถwaฬถฬถnฬถt ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถmฬถoฬถrฬถrฬถoฬถw aฬถฬถmฬถd ฬถi ฬถnฬถeฬถฬถeฬถ...
100 3 2
โ†ณ โ™กโ‚Šหš. ใ€Œyandere various fandoms x gn/male readerใ€ [Headcanons, One-Shots, &. Scenarios] [Requests: OPEN] - Nothing hurts more than the fact that you'...