Entourage

By WraithScarlet

A novella that I had stuck in my head for a while "What's it like to be in love anyway? Sounds boring" "Zach... More

Part 1 - Ryan

45 2 1
By WraithScarlet

Ryan

"You're not on the list." Said the bouncer, I raised a brow as Zach turns to me with his oh so classic smirk. I roll my eyes at him, and his grin turns wider.

"Need some help, baby?"

"Choke on a cock." I hissed, I turned back to the bouncer, with two fingers I signal him to come closer.

"Check the list for Princess Scarlet." I whispered, with cheeks now burning hot pink. In my head I was thinking of the many curse words I would yell at to Robbie, the bouncer turns to me with a smile painted across his face, he goes through the list and with a wide eyed gaze he lifts the red velvet barrier.

"Welcome to Phoenix Nest, the Madam is waiting for you in the VIP lounge." Whatever anger I harboured for Robbie turned to dust at the thought of him still using his nickname, whom the bouncer calls the 'Madam'. What used to be a nickname was now utilised to signify superiority, and what used to be an inside joke is now turned into a nightclub. I turn to Zach who still has that god forsaken grin painted on his face, I walk in as he extends an arm.

"You just love keeping your man waiting on you don't you?" He says, I smirk in reply.

"My man? Is that what you're calling yourself now?" He turns to me as he pouts, and puts a hand to his chest.

"Ouch, that one hurt...at least I didn't have to flirt with the bouncer to get in." I punch his arm, and he chuckles.

"Chill out, I was only teasing...Princess." I couldn't tell which dropped first, my jaw or my heart.

"If you tell a single soul about that nickname so help me I will-"

"Princess Scarlet doesn't sound as good as Princess Ryan does, the first one sounds like a disney princess. The second one is kinda hot." I punch his arm again, and he laughs louder.

"Don't worry your Highness, you'll always be my princess, or prince?" I chuckled. Zach and I have been whatever we are ever since we met in University. I've always felt strong connections with him, but I guess he's too scared to actually commit, so we flirt.

A lot.

We walked in to a doorway that had red blackout curtains but once we went through there were flashing neon lights and dancers in cages wearing wings on their backs. I was still holding Zach's arm as we walked in and we were instantly greeted by a girl dressed in what looked like lace robes lined with feathers on the cuffs and embroidered wings on her back.

Zach obviously couldn't stop staring. I nudged him and he snapped back to me, smiling. I rolled my eyes in reply as I turned back to the girl.

"Welcome to Phoenix Nest, my name is Liza. Follow me to the VIP lounge."

We follow her careening through dark purple hallways and flaming red pillars, lined with the markings of golden feathers. Liza led us to an open space, it looked more like a huge amphitheatre but the dance floor took half of it, and at the other end was a huge conservatory, UV lights were spread throughout, making Zach's white t-shirt and white shoes glow blue hues, she walked us over to the conservatory. Its exterior was painted red and the glasses were tinted so i could barely make out where Robbie, Alex and Shay's silhouettes who look like they were arguing over something again.

On the door was an emblem of a phoenix flapping its wings in a circle, it had Intricate gold flecks and its eyes were shining bright blue it looked as if it was emanating some sort of aura, I turned to Zach to see how he would react but he looked unsurprised, he always had this unbothered swagger when it came to things like this.

I've always wondered how he would act on a date.

"The Madam is in the conservatory, if you need anything I will be right outside." Liza said, smiling as she flipped her hair and bit her lower lip. All while staring at Zach. He bites his lip in reply, and I scoff.

"When you guys are done flirting I'll be inside." I say to the both of them. I unclasp my arm from Zach's and I walked to the conservatory door, only for Zach to grab my arm and attempt to pull me close.

"Baby." He urged.

"Have fun with lizard." I snapped.

I walked into the conservatory, unsure if Zach was gonna walk in with me or if he was going to entertain her. I turned over to Robbie and Shay who still look like they're arguing.

"He's my mans, get off his dick." Shay exclaimed.

"Girl, I don't want his dick, only his big big big guitar." Rob replies.

"I'm fucking right here you know?" said Alex, Shay's boyfriend. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. As they turn to me their eyes wide up and they start to sprint towards me. We wrap each other up in an embrace of four, they gripped me so tight the air was pushed out of my lungs.

"Girl what took so damn long? did you walk you way here?" Robbie exclaimed, Shay laughed as Alex looked pretty bummed out. I turned to him.

"What's wrong Alex? can't handle your main and side chicks all at once?" I said, Alex choked on the water he was drinking.

"Shut up, you and Rob are fully taken, I'm not trying to get beat the fuck up." He replied, Rob raised an eyebrow.

"Alex, this pussy so dry it's like the Sahara. I just act like I get a lot of dick, its called a facade." Rob replied, Alex stood there vexed as he crossed his arms. Me and Shay started bursting into laughter, Alex followed suit.

We didn't realise the door opening.

Zach walks through the door, brows furrowed and arms crossed. He walks over to where I am, trying to latch arms with me. I move away as he raises his arms in surrender and turns to me with a grin.

"Lizard sends her regards." He says, I turn to Rob whom already has an eyebrow raised. His intuition probably already sensing that things are about to get tense.

"Did she tell you that before or after you two sucked each others faces off?" I snapped, Zach turns to me already angry. I look down at his arms as they tense up and clenches his hands into fists. I cross my arms to stand my ground.

"Again, We are still right fucking here you know?" Alex exclaims, a moment of silence before Rob and Shay burst into laughter as Zach turns to them. He starts to smirk, and walks over to them.

Typical of him to sweep it under the rug.

I turn to my friends, and immediately Rob hands me a drink. His face full of pity yet excitement, I smile.

"Drink up sis, before you go scorpio crazy all over him I suggest we take our frustrations out to the dance floor." He exclaims. I took the drink from his hands as I swallowed it whole, the alcohol burning down my throat.

Rob takes my hand as we proceeded to leave the conservatory and head out to where the bustling crowd was, Rob's female phoenixes dancing on table tops and males offering beverages and other commodities.

"Rob this isn't a sex club right?" I ask, he turns to me with a sigh.

"Bitch I fucking wish, but Sahara is very picky lately. Not a lot of men or women can satisfy her." Rob exclaims, his eyes scanning the dance floor for eligible men. I stood there in shock, unable to move.

"Did you just name your penis?" I reply.

"And what about it?" He said, glaring. I raise both my arms as an act of surrender, as he turns to the dance floor once more.

"Well? Lets fucking dance already!" Rob grabs my arm as we head over to the dance floor, immediately the male phoenix's join in to dance along with us. Rob continues to dance like no one was watching and I simply moved my body to the beat.

I didn't notice his hand on mine before it was too late.

I was pulled away from the dance floor, Zach led me into one or the ultraviolet lit hallways. He pushes me onto the wall as he put his hand behind my head and slammed his other on the wall. His face leaning closer to mine, inches away.

"Baby." He urges, I shake my head.

"What? Not satisfied with Lizard?" I say, barely making out the words. He was too close, all I could look at was his lips. It curved into a smirk.

"No, I need a prince." He replies, as he slowly lays his lips on my neck. My breathing hitches, I place my arms on his chest, making weak attempts to try to push him away.

He just felt so damn good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...