AVATAR IMAGINES (tlok)

By zukosfirefly

"well, i'm about as opposite an airbender as you can get." - korra, avatar: the legend of korra a b... More

avatar imagines ;; TLOK
š˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜°š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜³š˜°-š˜£š˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢š˜³š˜¦š˜Æš˜¢ (š˜±š˜µ1) - mako
š˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜°š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜³š˜°-š˜£š˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢š˜³š˜¦š˜Æš˜¢ (š˜±š˜µ2) - mako
š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ - bolin
š˜£š˜¢š˜£š˜¦ - korra
š”šØš° š²šØš® š¦šžšžš­ - preference
š˜¢š˜Æš˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§š˜¦ - mako
š˜­š˜Ŗš˜£š˜³š˜¢š˜³š˜ŗ - bumi
š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¢š˜­ š˜£š˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜­š˜¦ - mako

š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ (š˜±š˜µ2) - bolin

970 32 3
By zukosfirefly

summary — where y/n tries to get over bolin and the other way around (or not) -- water bender!y/n / bolin
a / n — this was a mess. but hey it's a part two to my previous imagine ! hope you like it, though. i had fun writing it so enjoy :)

i take a seat next to mako and sigh, looking away from him. we both feel awkward being around each other and we both don't even want to be here. but we have to, since it's our mutual friend korra's party (and ours a bit). she once again helped republic city with some things (with us by her side, of course) and saved everyone.

it was a weird fight, that for sure. we had to do much things to make it all go away and to capture the bad guy and get the citizens to safety. 

but the hardest part was being with bolin and ignoring everything that we felt towards each other.

to him it was most hatred and sadness. he absolutely hates me, probably. i don't blame him, because i fucking cheated on him with his older brother but oh well... i miss him, a lot.

bolin takes a seat next to mako and looks at us. he rolls his eyes. i can feel the judgement coming from him. i get it, i really do... i just wish that he would look past my mistake and that we can talk to each other again. i do not only miss him as my boyfriend, but i also miss him as my best friends. we have been friends for so long and now that we're not dating anymore... we're not friends either.

"guys!" korra says as she walks to the table with asami, her girlfriend. they have been dating for a while now and are the absolute cutest. 

"what's up?" i ask her, sitting up a little more. i ignore bolin's stare. he has been staring at me the whole night already. it's getting on my nerves a little, but there is nothing that i can do about it.

"we're thinking of throwing a party! you know, and just invite everyone. it's almost korra's birthday and mine too and we're turning twenty-two, so we thought it should be a good idea to celebrate that!" asami says, sitting down at the opposite side of the table.

i nod a little, "sounds like a great plan!" 

actually, i don't think it's going to be that fun with our current situation. but turning down a party for my friends' birthdays? no way i'm going to do that.

bolin and i might not speak to each other, but that doesn't mean that i'm going to be rude and have it ruin their party. the same counts for the relationship between me and mako. we were pretty close, but that has changed too. i don't feel like being close with him anymore, knowing it will hurt bolin. i think he feels the same way about it.

things will never be the same anymore...

"sounds good!" mako says with a nod. "when will you guys throw the party?" he asks the girls, to which they respond happily.

oh man, i just hope it's all going to be fine. there will be loads of people, so we must be fine... right?

some weeks went by. i helped korra and asami setting up their party and making everything ready. we're having the party in tenzin and pema's yard on air temple island. it's a great place for it and the weather is just so nice, so we had to do it outside.

"thank you so much for your help, y/n!" korra says with a huge smile. she wraps her arm around her girlfriend and leans her head against her. "it's perfect. we owe you one."

i laugh at her and shake my head. "oh, you know i love you guys. i'd do anything for you two. just enjoy your party! enjoy the happy vibes and all the people that came here for you."

they both nod. korra's name gets called, so they excuse themselves and walk towards tenzin that called them. i sigh to myself and look at the table of food in front of me. i really hope they will enjoy their party...

"hey," someone says, to which i look up. "oh, hey mako," i mumble.

he sighs and looks around. "you did a great job helping them out. the party looks nice... i just wish we could enjoy it to the fullest like them." 

mako looks at the two girls laughing happily. "for how long are we keeping up this act, y/n? we sure aren't fine. bolin hates us, you're faking your happiness. you both clearly aren't over each other yet and our group is hanging on a loose end..."

i sigh and nod, looking at korra and asami too. "i know," i start, moving my head a little to the side. "we're not working together anymore. we barely defeated the last villian... he wasn't even that strong, but our teamwork has become worse. we need to get over this and become a team again or there isn't a team avatar anymore."

the fire-guy looks at me and nods, then handing me a class of punch. "i know. we used to be pretty good at fighting together. oh, and don't forget the combo's that you and bolin used to do... those were amazing. i miss those, too."

i nod at him and sigh, looking around the table. "yeah... i miss fighting with bolin by my side. i know i made a huge mistake. i regret it with every cell in my body," i say, shaking my head. "no offence, though."

"none taken," mako says, chuckling slightly.

"it's just..." i start, sighing again. "it's just that i don't know what to do anymore. i try to give him space, but we're just drifting apart more. it's never going to be the same anymore and i get that, but i just want him back as my friend. i can understand that he will never take me back as a girlfriend anymore... but i hope he'll take me back at his friend."

i move my head to mako and nudge his shoulder a little, smiling. "i'm already glad you and him made up. you're brothers... i'm sorry that i was the one that broke that trust and bond between you two. it was never my intention. heck, i wish i could take it all back... bolin means so much to me. i don't think he realises that anymore. all he sees is hatred and betrayal... it's understandable, but it hurts."

mako nods and sighs, "yeah, he's hurt pretty bad. i don't know his exact feelings, but i know he still misses you. you were his best friend, y/n... that might've hurt him the most."

i nod at his words, "yeah... i just wish we could talk without us fighting. every time i try to hold a conversation with him... he either yells at me or just walks away."

"just give him time. i'm sure he'll talk to you one day. he will when he's ready, you know? i know my brother. he's not the one to ignore you forever."

i smile a little and close my eyes for a second. "i really hope that's soon... i miss that idiot."

mako starts to laugh a little, "and i even miss you two being idiots together, how annoying you two could be sometimes."

i start to laugh too and thank him for the talk, then walking somewhere else to have a little time for myself. 

i get away from the party and sit down a few meters away from everyone, looking out over the sea and watching the city in its night lights. it looks so peaceful... like nothings wrong.

but in reality, life is so much different than that...

i sigh to myself after a while, ready to stand up and get back to the party, when someone sits down besides me. 

i frown and turn my head towards the direction where the person is sitting at, and see bolin sitting next to me, staring into the distance. my eyes widen at the sight and i feel my heart start to beat faster, and my cheeks becoming a shade of red.

"hey, bolin," i mumble, looking at my hands.

"i heard everything you said to mako."

i'm about to say something, but no words come out. great, he heard everything. is that a good or bad thing? maybe he hates me even more now.

"mako's right. it hurts me even more to know that we aren't friends anymore. i miss you too. to be honest, i miss you in both ways. but the image of you and mako just can't get out of my head..."

he sighs and closes his eyes, shaking his head. "and y/n, i don't hate you... i just hate what you did to me. i hate mako for doing that as well. i will never hate you guys, just the actions you made. i know i have been a dick towards you two, but my emotions got in the way."

he finally moves his head towards me. i can see the sadness in his eyes. it hurts me to see him that way. i just want to hug him and hold him, tell him everything will be fine. 

but i can't. i can't do those things anymore.

bolin sighs and closes his eyes, then moving his head back to watch the city lights. "i'm ready to forgive you for what you did. that doesn't mean that i want to get back at you, but it does mean that i want to be friends with you again. i miss how our group used to be. i miss the laughter, the genuine ones... i just miss us being friends."

"if you've have me, i'd like to be friends again."

a huge smile grows on my lips. i wrap my arms around him, taking him by surprise. "oh bolin, of course! i miss you so much... thank you."

i let go of him when i realise that i'm hugging him. "sorry," i mumble, looking away. "i just got excited..."

he chuckles a little and shakes his head, then opening his arms. "no, come here."

i don't hesitate for a moment and immediately scoot closer to wrap my arms around him. he wraps his arms closely around me and places his head in my neck. i lean against him and hug him close, not wanting to let him go. i don't want to let him go ever again.

but sadly, we part again. i know this couldn't last forever, even though i wanted it so badly. i'm already glad we can be friends again.

"should we go back? i heard they were giving everyone their piece of cake and that's actually why i came here to tell you... but i also wanted to tell you these stuff, of course."

i laugh and roll my eyes at him, then standing up. i stick out my hand. bolin takes it with a smile and stands up using my help. he smiles a little.

we're still holding hands. when bolin notices this, he quickly lets go of my hands and looks away embarrassed. "alright, lets get that cake!" i nod and watch him walk away immediately. i sigh happily and start to walk after him while he starts to chat about the cake that looked so delicious to him.

but all i can think about is the butterflies that fly through my stomach. gosh, i love this guy so much...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 8.2K 82
āš‘²š’‰š’Šš’š’š’†, š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’‚ š’‰š’†š’‚š’“š’• š’š’‡ š’Šš’„š’† š’‚š’š’… š’…š’†š’‚š’… š’„š’š’š’… š’†š’šš’†š’”, š’”š’‚š’—š’† š’Žš’† š’‡š’“š’š’Ž š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’Ž.āž āœ§ in which a girl's l...
45.4K 1.6K 25
ļ½”ļ½„:*:ļ½„āœ° š—® š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ, š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š˜‚š—»š—暝—®š˜ƒš—²š—¹ š˜š—µš—² š˜€š—²š—°š—暝—²š˜š˜€ š—¼š—³ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—³š—®š—ŗš—¶š—¹š˜† . š—øš—¼š—暝—暝—®š˜€š—®š—ŗš—¶ š˜… š—³š—²š—ŗ! š—暝—²š—®...
250K 4.9K 30
ā”ā” āŖ š– µ š€š“š‹š€ šˆšŒš€š†šˆšš„š’ ā« āš™©š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™§š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™ š™—š™Ŗš™™š™™š™®āž ** beware, early imagines are kinda cringe </3 an imagines book for chara...
100K 2.5K 18
You are a Yuyan Archer, native to the Fire Nation. You are one of the only women skilled enough to be on this elite team. When Prince Zuko was banish...