A brother's regret (THE BULLI...

By icecuberlover

Andrew had always wanted to be among the popular students in his school but for that to happen he needs to be... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
NEW STORY UPDATE.
Interview with Andrew.

Chapter 13

16.1K 337 56
By icecuberlover

They sat beside each other with huge smiles on their faces, staring at the beautiful lake before them.

The air was refreshing and Amelia wished she could stay there forever.

She look at the other figure beside her who was already staring at her with a soft smile on his face.

"I'll always be here for you lia" he promised with a soft voice, his green eyes staring at her with so much emotion. He gently pulled her to his chest masking her in his warmth and causing her to sigh in satisfaction.

She was safe by his side.

Amelia's eyes fluttered open and she stared at the white ceiling above her.

It was the same dream again.

The same dream she has been having ever since she recovered.

The green eyed boy in her dream was the person she always looks forward to at night.

She had no idea who he was or if he was even real but she knew she felt safe in his arms and whenever she had dreams of him, she would always be in a good mood the next morning.

She could recall Eliana always teasing her about her crush on a guy who wasn't even real but Amelia couldn't help herself because he felt so real.

She recalled that when she told Eliana about the guy in her dream, Eliana had told her that maybe it really wasn't a dream but a memory.

At first Amelia wanted to believe it but she couldn't remember anything about him and could only see him in her dreams. So she had given up on trying to remember him because he probably didn't exist.

She was contented with her dreams of him.

Sighing, Amelia got out of bed and proceeded to the bathroom to prepare for the day.

She wasn't starting school anytime soon because doctor Rivera had told her to rest and prepare for it.

Amelia didn't remember anything about school or having friends but when she had asked doctor Rivera about it, the doctor had said she was home schooled all her life and her parents confirmed it.

But she still felt that a lot of things wasn't right. Even though she didn't attend school, she should at least have a few friends.

It was all so weird and confusing but in due time, all her questions would be answered.

After getting dressed in jeans and a white shirt, she threw on her jacket and made her way downstairs.

The kitchen area was already filled with the scent of delicious food and Amelia followed the scent to the dinning table where her mother was already dressed in her business suit and setting the table.

"Morning mum" she greeted taking her seat at the table.

"Morning honey, did you sleep well?" Patricia questioned curiously with a warm smile on her face.

Amelia smiled back as she thought back to her dream. "Yeah. I definitely slept well"

The smile on her mother's face widen "well that's good to know" she went back to the kitchen.

Amelia took a piece of bacon and pop it into her mouth. She smiled; it was still the same eben after two years.

Her mum return from the kitchen and she sat down and began asking Amelia random questions about Paris. They talk for a while and Amelia wondered if she should bring up the topic about school but before she could speak, her father's voice spoke up "morning ladies" he greeted cheerfully as he gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning dad" Amelia answered as she watch him sit. The scene was so familiar. She could remember they barely had breakfast together like this as a family cause they were barely around. And now seeing them all together having breakfast is really heart warming.

Amelia wondered if she had been home alone during their absence in the past or maybe they hired someone to look after her; she doesn't really remember much about her being home alone.

She looked back up at her charting parent and she decided to ask them the question that has been bugging her mind. "Mum, will I be enrolled in school or would I continue being home schooled"

"No dear, you'll be attending lotus high. It's the same school Andrew goes to" her mum answered her.

The news didn't please her that much. Getting enrolled in lotus high along with Andrew would mean going to school with him everyday in his car and she wasn't up for that.

She opened her mouth to protest but her Dad beat her to it "honey are you sure that's a good idea?" his frown shows that he doesn't approve of it and this only made Amelia all the more suspicious.

Why would he think enrolling her in lotus high would be a bad idea. Maybe he thinks that she wouldn't be able to adjust because she had never been to a public school but what if they were really hiding something and there is more to this.

This questions shut her protest up completely as she watch her parents in a staring match. Maybe that school holds answers to her unanswered question but how.

She could only find out if she decides to go.

But what about Andrew. Could she bear being around him even for a second?

Well, she'll get over it for sure.

"Dan, we'll talk about this in private some other time"

"But why can't you talk about it now" she asked not even trying to hide her suspicion.

"Its going to be a long conversation dear and you know we don't have the time now"

Amelia didn't buy that excuse, she knew they didn't want to say whatever they wanted to because she was right here and their actions just proved her right.

She however decided not to pressure them anymore. If they wanted to go on hiding whatever they are hiding from her, then its their choice. But one thing is for sure.

She was going to uncover this mystery herself.

"Good morning guys" Andrew's voice broke the silence that had taken over as he walked down the stairs and sat down beside Amelia causing the feeling of fear to surface again but she held it back.

"Morning Lia" he turn to her with a wide smile. He seem really happy today. Unlike yesterday where he looks sad and guilty; it was as if a great weight has been lifted off his shoulder.

Amelia didn't know if she likes this cheerfulness he was displaying. It seem kind of creepy to her.

She shook the thought and force a smile to match his wide ones but they never did "morning Andrew" she kept her voice strong to prevent stuttering. The last thing she wants now was her parents to think she wasn't comfortable around him.

Andrew's smile grew even wider at her answer and he turn back to the table to dish out his food.

Silence took over once again and only the clatter of forks on plates could be heard. Amelia almost thought she would die of intense fear and awkwardness.

Thankfully, her Dad spoke up "so Lia, what are your plans for the day?"

She knew why he asked that question. He probably doesn't want her to be alone in the house but she wasn't planning to anyway "I want to take a walk around. I want to see if I can remember the city well"

"But what if you get lost?" her mother spoke up in worry "you know it is possible that you might not remember much about New York. You might get lost trying to find your way home"

She wanted to assure her that she'll be fine but Andrew jump in "I can skip school and give her a tour" he suggested while giving her an assuring look but all it did was make her more scared and panic.

Andrew can't go with her. She wanted to get away from him and not the other way round. And to worsen the situation, her parents agreed.

"Andrew is right dear. You need a tour guide so you won't get lost" her dad said and her mum nodded in agreement.

She didn't know how to get out of this now. The thought of going out didn't sound appealing anymore, not while she would have Andrew tagging along.

Forgive her if she was so scared of Andrew but she couldn't help it.

She knew if she continues to protest, her patents would find it suspicious but there was no harm in trying right.

She was about to say something when they heard the door bell "I'll get it" Andrew stood up and quickly approach the door. His back was to them obstructing the view of whoever was at the door "oh hey Quinn" Amelia heard him say. It seem like a friend of his; probably the girl she met at the airport.

"Hi Andrew, I just drop by to check up on you so we can head to school together. I brought my car" Quinn's voice answered.

"Um... I don't think I can Quinn" he glance back at Amelia who sat at the dinning table staring at him.

Instantly, she knew why he rejected Quinn's offer and she jump in. This was her chance "its okay Andrew. You don't have to refuse her because of me. I promise I'll be fine on my own" she assured hoping to God that he would let this tour of his go.

"Are you sure" her mum asked her in concern "we don't want anything happening to you dear"

Amelia smiled in assurance "mum I'll be fine and besides, Quinn is already here; we can't let her go to school alone because of me" she turn back to Andrew and force a smile. "Its okay Andrew, you can go with Quinn. She came here for you so don't keep her waiting"

Andrew nodded reluctantly. It seems he really wanted to spend sometime with her and the thought of not giving in to him made her feel almost guilty.

Almost.

Andrew step aside to let Quinn in before rushing to his room to go get his bag pack.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Benson, hi lia" Quinn's kind voice wash over the room as she stared straight at them. they answered her in the same tone.

Amelia stared at her a little longer. She was a very pretty girl but that wasn't what really faze Amelia. It seems Like she knew Quinn but she couldn't place where she had seen her before.

She was sure she knew who Quinn was and she had a good feeling about her

Amelia almost laughed at the irony. Here she was being all scared of her brother and yet having a good feeling about a complete stranger.

Shortly after, Andrew came down stairs and said his goodbye before leaving with Quinn. After a few minute, her parent gave her a spare key to the house before leaving for work.

Finally she was alone. To be honest, she felt she couldn't breath whenever he was around. She didn't understand or like the feeling of being afraid of her brother. She didn't like it, but she hope to get over it soon.

She picked up her spare key and put her jacket on then she was off to explore New York city.

----------------------
Sorry for the late update. It has been quite a busy week for me and today was one of the few lucky free day that I had to update.

I do hope you like this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 16 9
Amelia just lost everything, on a downward spiral a stranger helps her out through the tough times. will she keep spinning or get her life together.
1.1M 14.2K 33
Allison is 16 years old. She lives with her mom and older brother Alex who is 17. What happens when she goes to a party and gets in a fight with her...
240 44 23
"I don't wish pain on that girl. But I don't wish success on her either. I guess I wish what I'd call, a happy adversity." ---- New girl Maitreyi Ram...
194K 3.5K 42
Emma is just like every other teenage girl. She is well known by administrators as well as students at Dalton Highschool and she has always gotten go...