MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION...

By lliirio

🎢All that I am All that I ever was Is here in your perfect eyes They're all I can see.🎢 {Y/N is 26 and G!P... More

The Oscars
The Oscars Aftermath.
Wales.
Wales 2.
Wales 3.
Wales 4.
Wales 5.
Wales 6.
Away from Wales.
California.
California 2.
California 3.
California 4.
Ground Mission.
Ground Mission 2.
Ground Mission 3.
Roses.
Dead Roses.
Roses 2.
Roses 3.
Roses 4.
Roses 5.
Moviestar.
Moviestar 2.
Moviestar 3.
London.
London 2.
London 3.
Toxic Traits.
Toxic Traits 2.
Calm Before The Storm.
Calm Before The Storm 2.
Calm Before The Storm 3.
The Storm.
The Storm 2.
The Award Barer.
The Award Barer 2.
Friends With Benefits.
The Tell-All Interview.
The Tell-All Interview 2.
Proposal.
WRITERS NOTE:
Epilogue.

California 5.

2.5K 76 8
By lliirio

Angelina overdosed? How? Why? With what? Where some of the thoughts racing through my mind as I sped to the hospital in my Range Rover running every light I possibly could, 

I entered through the emergency door asking the receptionist what room she was in slamming my hands on the desk when she was taking her time.

Y/N: 'it's Angelina fucking Jolie it doesn't take that long to find her name' I shouted intimidating the woman, I then smiled slightly making her realise just how stressed out I am with the whole situation. 

She smiled back and looked at the computer.

'Room 214' she spoke jumping up from her desk handing me a blue coloured keycard so i could get there quicker.

Y/N: 'thank you' I replied making her stand up and point to the door... I then proceeded to run to her room seeing Maddox and Brad stood outside, 

I ran and embraced Brad in a hug 'is she ok?' I asked running my hands through my hair which was dripping with sweat... 

This had to be bad for her to overdose.

Maddox: 'Yeah y/n she's been asking for you' Maddox muttered his eyes red and puffy with the tears,

The nurse emerged from the room 'you can go in' she muttered.

Angelina: I spun the door open aggressively letting a tear roll down my face 'baby' she whispered her eyes barely open...

Y/N: 'Angelina what have you done?' I said in her ear a tear fell from her cheek, and in turn mine... 

At least she made me feel something.

Angelina: 'I thought I had lost you, so there was no point living anymore' she replied grabbing my hand and squeezing tightly as though I was going somewhere she didn't want me to go.

Y/N: 'you're my obsession baby you're never going to lose me' she truly was my obsession and I loved her with all my heart.

I grabbed the tired brunette around her waist pulling her onto me so her head resting on my collar bone, Brad and Maddox entered 'she's ok' I smiled 

Tears began running down both of their faces as they each kissed her on the cheek making me smile and back away a little. Only to feel the woman pull me back even closer.

Angelina: 'I love you' she whispered to me.

Y/N: I squeezed her tighter so glad she was ok. 'You can't leave me' I replied kissing her deeply her lips tasting like tablets and metal from the overdose.

I lay watching TikTok on my phone whilst an extremely tired Angelina slept on my chest in the hospital bed.

A notification appeared from Victoria Beckham.

Posh :)  ~ the pictures are out

xoxo VB

I looked on my Instagram seeing the cover which looked amazing on the front page of Vogue also seeing I had grown by 17 million followers on Instagram in a couple of hours, Along with 6 million on TikTok.

Eventually realising many of them were thirsty models who wanted me as their 'experimental stage'

My eyes began to daze eventually falling asleep...

-ANGELINA POV-
I woke up in y/n's arms with a banging headache and a fever, deciding I needed to get a shower I slipped out of y/n's arms.

I softly walked through to the bathroom turning the shower on and stepping in when I heard her awakening and approaching.

Y/N: 'can I join you?' the y/e/c girl asked.

Realising how shit I probably looked I turned away before nodding my head.

'I'm so sorry I left' the younger girl whispered in my ear trying to console me and succeeding 

Angelina: 'I'm sorry I didn't believe you would come back' I replied turning and kissing her passionately running the soap over her body.

'I want another baby y/n' I spoke having decided this a few nights prior.

Y/N: She dropped the soap freezing 'what with me?' She asked embracing me turning the water heat up, 

Angelina: 'yes preferably' I replied causing her gaze to meet mine,

Y/N: 'We have only been dating 7 months Angelina' she muttered resulting in me turning away... 

I really wanted a baby and was going to do it whether it was with y/n or not...

-YN'S POV-
I rapidly spun Angelina's body back around shocked at what she had just said.

why would she want a baby already? And at her age? 

Y/N: 'Do you not want to think about it, babe?' I asked causing her to nod before nibbling her lip.

The brunette told me she loved me prior to running her fingers through my hair and pushing me into the edge of the shower the water running down my face,

I ran my fingers down her abs realising what she wanted and complying with her unspoken request, 

I slipped inside her while biting her chin thrusting up and down slowly.

The now melting under my clutch brunette let out a loud moan before we heard the door to the room close, we both froze 

Y/N: 'who was that?' I asked resulting in a shrug from the heavily breathing Angelina 

Angelina: 'keep going' she exhaled her abs moving along with me, 

Y/N:'is that good?' I mumbled kissing her nipple softly her hands intertwined in my hair pulling my mouth to hers.

Angelina: 'the best' she whispered i felt her walls close around me indicating the older woman was going to finish and kept thrusting inside of her.

With one last push she finished and I helped her ride out her extreme high then pulled out knowing we most certainly weren't ready for a baby on our hands.

Y/N: 'fuckkk I love you' I spoke letting out a groan as she helped me finish.

7 days later

Me and Angelina had gone a whole week without talking as she decided she needed to spend time with her kids after the overdose, 

I only received the occasional text letting me know she was ok. Which is shit yes, but what else am I suppose to say about it.

Deciding today was the day to spend a whole lot of money I got dressed into an outfit I knew I was going to get spotted in before Calling Kendall...

Y/N: 'hey do you wanna come shopping with me?' I asked in which she quickly responded with yes...

I got in my car and drove to her place picking the younger girl up and we made our way to Calabasas.

Kendall: 'What are you gonna buy?' she asked linking arms with me.

The paparazzi and public were shadowing and following us from afar. 

Y/N: 'I want to buy a private jet with the money I made from the vogue cover' I replied a shocked expression appearing on Kendall's face.

Kendall:  'A FUCKING JET?' she yelled giggling looking at me like I was crazy. This is probably true seen as though a lot of people tend to think it as well.

Y/N: 'Well yeah, I have all this money sat in my bank and nothing to spend it on' i spoke making her smile and lick her lips lightly.

Kendall: 'Ok a jet it is' she said kissing me on the forehead as we made our way to where they would be...

Y/N: 'How are you and Devon going?' I asked prying for gossip.

Kendall: 'good he's been a bit distant recently though' I smirked realising me and her were in the same situation...

We were walking around pretty much aimlessly with a guy named Glen who was giving us tours of all the planes and helicopters when I saw the one I wanted to buy and pointed at it.

Y/N: 'that one' i said making the two of them look at me wide eyed.

Kendall: 'It's huge y/n' Kendall replied biting her lip. I smirked my dirty mind taking me other places with her statement when she slapped me on the arm realising what i was thinking.

Y/N: 'Like my ego' I said running towards the beautiful jet...

Thanks for reading this far, hope you like it!! Who do you ship yourself and Kendall or yourself and Angie? Let me know!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 159K 36
***MATURE CONTENT *** ***Rated R*** *****WARNING ******* CONTAINS: Lots of music, humor, sexy guys......SEX......sarcasm, swearing, and twis...
545K 16.7K 40
I π’‘π’‚π’π’ˆπ’Šπ’• π’Šπ’•π’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
40.3K 1.5K 39
You've been destined to someone since the age of 13. Someone you develop a strong dislike for. Someone you promised yourself to hate until your last...
388K 11.9K 87
Gabby a nineteen year old girl, with an awful childhood. So many scars and ghosts from her past, bad memories. She was adopted by Marsha and Kathy th...