Letters to Inmate 29901

By misslibbyj

[This story is now FREE!] Lillie's letters are Dimitri's lifeline in prison, but when he gets out and his vio... More

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Life After Lockup! Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
In Love with a Criminal! Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - Epilogue
Author's Note!

Chapter 79

17.2K 671 79
By misslibbyj

CHAPTER 79

Lillie

The sound of hooves trotted up the street. Dimitri turned his head to the corner of the park. To my surprise two horses pulling an open carriage came up, with a man in a black top hat driving it. My mouth was agape as Dimitri caught my reaction.

Oh my gosh, he was doing the most right now.

The carriage with two magnificent horses, one white and the other brown, straddled to it, ready to go wherever we were going. The man in the top hat looked straight ahead.

"Your carriage awaits, my lady." Dimitri said, opening the sleek black carriage door, gesturing with his hand for me to go inside.

I shook my head in disbelief. This was so sweet. I took Dimitri's hand gladly and climbed inside, trying to balance my heels. But Dimitri's firm grip helped me.

Dimitri climbed in next to me and closed the small door. The top hat man clearly knew where we were headed, because Dimitri and he didn't say a word.

I was smiling all the way like a stupid schoolgirl; this was all too romantic, and nobody had ever done something like this for me. My heart was popping cartwheels. Dimitri placed his hand over my shoulder and held me tight against him.

He smiled at me as I cuddled up to him. I breathed in his musky, masculine scent. It smelled like home.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, you're working for it, that's for sure." I said sneakily. "Hey, why did you write an apology letter to me? I thought you would call."

"I thought you would like the letter better. Since it's our special thing, you know." He replied and blushed a little.

Did I just make a combat fighter blush? Even though he acted like a tough guy, he could be sentimental.

I smiled. "Yeah, I know, I do prefer it. It's sweet and I can keep it forever."

"I know the last time we were in New York, it wasn't on the best of terms." Dimitri said solemnly. "I aim to change that tonight."

"Yes, I know. It didn't end up that great. And sorry that you lost your fight that evening." I said, touching his hand.

Dimitri sighed. "What can I say Lillie love, you a knockout!"

He chuckled and nuzzled his nose into my hair. "I hope you'll like your next stop. And I hope you're in the mood for something French."

I frowned, but was excited at the same time, as long as I was with him. Hell, we could get MacDonald's for all I care.

"I'll be perfectly happy with anything you have planned, Dimitri."

"So, strip club is good, then?" Dimitri asked, giving me a side eye.

My eyes popped open. "Okay, maybe not anything." I said, hoping he was joking.

He laughed deeply and shook his head.

The carriage was nice, bumping slightly against Dimitri along the way, wasn't too bad either. The carriage stopped near an array of restaurants. Dimitri got out and reached out his hand, helping me out of the carriage. I gushed. He was being such a gentleman, but I was loving every moment.

He grasped my hand and led me to a quiet French bistro, away from the buzz of the other rowdy restaurants. I looked up at the name in bold against a white sign.

Le Petit Paris.

An elegant-looking hostess dressed in a shirt and pencil skirt greeted us. Dimitri moved forward and spoke with the woman. She scanned over a page in a book and she led us inside. Dimitri gave a cheeky wink to me and I smiled.

The small bistro had a European flair, with small tables and chairs that filled up the place. It was a full house, with mostly couples intertwined in a lover's trance. We took our seats at the table.

"Wow Dimitri, this place is beautiful." I said, looking around. "You really outdid yourself."

He smiled. "I'm glad you like it. It wasn't easy to get a reservation. This place is booked out for the next three months."

I didn't want to ask how he got one. It's best not to know. And besides, I wanted to enjoy the moment. The waitstaff had European accents, and it felt like I have been transported to Paris.

We ordered our meals, and Dimitri got a bottle of champagne for the table. I smiled sheepishly. Who knew Dimitri could be so refined? He was really trying hard, but I liked this romantic side of him he was showing off.

"So, how am I doing so far?" Dimitri asked, smirking. "Am I winning?"

I kept silent on purpose, sipping my wine. Dimitri chuckled softly. But I had to get on a serious note, to get rid of the elephant in the room.

"Dimitri..." I started and placed the wine on the table. "In order for me to move on and to trust you again, I need to know what's going on once and for all." I said sternly.

Dimitri looked at me, what look like deep in thought. He gulped and sighed. "I know Lillie, you deserve to know the truth, all of it. I thought I could protect you from it, but it ended with me just fucking it all up. You see, it's my past... it came back to bite me in the ass."

He took a deep sigh and explained everything. About his dealings with Big Ben, Gunner, who I had met, his fighting, his debt, his contract, the UFC agent and even Roxanne. I won't lie. I took chugs of wine throughout, trying to take in what he was saying.

After our conversation, he stared at me. I could see the concern in his eyes. I touched his hand that was idly on the table. "Why didn't you tell me all this before? Did you not think I could handle it? I could have helped you somehow. My Dad left me some money-"

"No Lillie! I couldn't accept anything like that. And I'm sorry for not telling you this. I guess I was just scared of losing you and because of that, I made dumb decisions."

I nodded. I understood somewhat where he was coming from and didn't argue with him further. We could pick it up another time. I wanted to enjoy the rest of the evening.

The chicken confit tasted delicious, and the conversation after was much lighter. I forgot how comforting it was to be with Dimitri. It almost felt like before when he lived with me.

"Did I forget to tell you how breathtaking you look tonight," Dimitri said. "Your dress, well, let's say it's difficult to focus on other things at the moment."

I blushed and couldn't help but smile. Knowing that was exactly what I wanted. To know what he missed out on.

They placed the dessert fondue on our table. A butterscotch warm sauce lit by a small flame and assorted fruit scattered around the bowl. I picked up a strawberry and dipped it in the warm oozing golden liquid and brought it to my lips, making sure Dimitri was watching all the way.

I guess this was the time to make him work for it; I thought cheekily.

I licked the sweet butterscotch first. I glanced at Dimitri staring at my mouth intently, and then slowly bit into the juicy strawberry, sucking it softly, not breaking eye contact with him. He gulped hard as he met my eyes, and I could see him squirming slightly in his seat. I smiled internally, approving his reaction. Who knew that all this finger licking would be a sultry interaction?

Dimitri took another swig of champagne and downed it. I giggled, but wanted to punish him further. My naughty thoughts going ramped.

I wasn't good at flirty words, so I decided to flirt another way. I slipped off one heel below the dinner table that was concealed with a white tablecloth and fed Dimitri one strawberry that he slowly grabbed with his teeth.

"So, what are you thinking about right now?" I asked. I pointed my toes up and slipped them up Dimitri's pants leg, rubbing his firm calf and continuing the conversation as if nothing was going on underneath the table.

Dimitri jerked lightly and spilled his champagne glass over his shirt. He cursed out loud.

I wanted to reach out and help him clean up by grabbing a napkin, but Dimitri placed his hand up to the waiter to collect the check.

I looked at Dimitri, stunned.

"I think we need some privacy." he said huskily.

***

Dimitri's apartment smelled fragrant. I inhaled the masculine, musky scent that smelled just like him. The walls were face brick, complimenting the furniture and floors that were dark wood, with stainless steel appliances. It looked like a bachelor pad, with a huge window in the center overlooking parts of New York City.

I walked over to the large window, watching the city lights flickering across the city that never sleeps. The warmth from his body made his presence known at the back of me. I could feel him breathing down my neck.

My head felt in a haze with him standing this close to me. I involuntarily curled my back slightly as his finger grazed my backless dress. He turned me around slowly until I faced him, the city lights reflected in his intense gaze. His grip was firm on my arms.

I hadn't noticed that he took off his wet stained shirt. I focused my eyes on his eyes.

"Do you forgive me, Lillie?" He breathed.

I swallowed hard and nodded.

"I need to hear it?" he asked, not breaking eye contact. "I want us to start anew."

"Yes," I said feebly. I shook my head, wanting to sound more assured.

"Yes, I forgive you!" I said more confidently.

Dimitri smiled. He came closer to my face, cupping his calloused big hands on both my cheeks, and brought his lips to mine in the sweetest kiss. It was soft, tender, and short. And I could feel the love in it. A tear rolled down my cheek unknowingly. Dimitri smiled and broke his hold over me as he backed away.

I frowned, feeling disappointed.

"I don't want to rush things Lillie, maybe we should take it slow. I'll still need to earn your trust and don't want to take advantage."

I stuttered, not knowing how to react.

What the hell? I mean, that was polite of him. He was being a gentleman, right?!

My eyes roamed over his shirtless chest, the familiar tattoos snaking around him to his chiseled abs, and not to mention muscled toned arms, were sending pleasant memories between my thighs. He looked incredibly sexy in his black trousers. My heart started palpitating, as I licked my bottom lip.

I couldn't help what I did next.

The feelings came back in torrents and my arousal ran hot lava through my body burning, any inhibition I had. I ran to Dimitri and practically jumped on the man, forcing my lips to his in a fiery kiss. Dimitri caught me effortlessly, his smile pressed against my lips.

So much for his punishment. Why did I ever think it would work?

When it would punish me too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 58
"You're my favorite thing." He croaked. "You're all I have left . . . I don't know what I would do if you left me." *** A story built on coffee, awk...
136K 7.7K 28
[18+] - CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE Traumatized by life and grief-stricken, a young ex-soldier returns to his hometown hellbent on pursuing the woman he lov...
48K 873 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
1.7M 50.9K 37
She thought she lost herself in love, but in fact she was found. Copyright © 2016 by moonpilots. All rights reserved. {featured on the official wat...