Chasing After You

By silentreader8789

Hyun Bin is present in Son Ye Jin's life as a miracle beyond her mind. But the wounds given by Bin made Ye Ji... More

1. Mr.Crush
2. Welcome Back!
3. Long-Lost Lover
4. All I Want is You!
5. The Nightmare
6. Everything Happens for A Reason
7. The Creepy Stalker
8. Shoes Story
9. Hyun Bin vs Gong Yoo
10. Trip To Daegu
11. All is Revealed!
12. Where is Our Child?
13. Runaway
14. Meeting Gomo
15. A Request
16. Caught Between Two Stools
17. Loving is Not Owning
19. "I do"

18. The Obstacles

2.2K 105 19
By silentreader8789

Once Hyun Bin gets home, he rushed to his grandfather's room. He wanted to share the good news right away.

"Harabeoji, are you healthy today?" Hyun Bin approached Director Kim Jung Won.

"I'm getting better now, Bin. What things makes you happy? Did you meet Son ssi in Daegu?" Director Kim can't wait to ask.

"Yes, Harabeoji. I found her. And guess what? She finally agreed to accept me." Hyun Bin said excitedly.

Director Kim's eyes sparkled after hearing the news his grandson had just announced.

"Jeongmal yo, Bin?"

Hyun Bin nodded. He is also very grateful that finally, Ye Jin is open her heart to accept him. While he was about to give up, Ye Jin unexpectedly gave her approval.

"Bin, when you get this opportunity, you don't lose her anymore. You have to make up for your mistakes first. Repent and guide her after this."

"Harabeoji, I'm sorry. I used to be careless, I was wrong. But I never touched another woman. I swear!" Hyun Bin raised one hand to his side.

"I trust you, Bin. You have never been a mischievous child. That's why I was surprised when you got someone pregnant."

Hyun Bin just bowed, too upset with the mistake he had made.

"But I'm not condoning what you've done before. What is wrong remains wrong. It's just that what has happened, we can't turn back time. What matters is this future. You have to repent and change." Director Kim advised.

"Bin, what about the child that Son ssi gave birth to?" Director Kim wondered.

Hyun Bin was silent for a moment. Whenever regarding his son, it must evoke a feeling of tightness in his chest.

"He's gone, Harabeoji. Three months after he was born, he left Ye Jin ssi."

"Omo Omo... Oh my God... I feel very pity for Son ssi. It's must tough for her to bear." Director Kim sighed heavily.

"So, when do you want to get married?"

Before Hyun Bin could reply, there was a voice interrupting them.

"Huh, marry? Who wants to get married?"

Simultaneously Hyun Bin and Director Kim turned towards the room door.

"Eomma, when did you come back?" Hyun Bin got up in shock and approached Madam Kim Sun Ah.

"I arrived yesterday. Bin ie, where did you go? Your harabeoji is not very well, how can you leave him alone?"

"Sun Ah, I told you that Bin has something important that can't be avoided. Don't be mad at him." Director Kim defended Hyun Bin.

"Abeoji, don't spoil your grandson so much." Madam Kim glared.

"Aigo, you weren't with Abeoji when I was sick." Director Kim deliberately wants to sulk so that his daughter is silent and does not attack Hyun Bin.

His daughter likes blabbering Hyun Bin, although his grandson always obeys their instructions.

"Abeoji... I didn't know that you were ill. If I knew, I would fly back as soon as possible. But I just found out that Abeoji has been in the hospital for a few days." Madam Kim Sun Ah explained, and then, she sat near Hyun Bin.

Fortunately, Director Kim's condition is gradually improving. Otherwise, she will regret it for the rest of her lives.

"Yes, Abeoji know. Abeoji also deliberately didn't let Bin tell you. It's ached just a little bit only. Abeoji should not interrupt your vacation. But, Abeoji is okay for now." Director Kim said.

"Abeoji, I'm worried about you so much. Just forget the vacation. I can go anytime again. But what if it happens to Abeoji? I will regret it later."

"Sun Ah, don't worry too much. Abeoji is fine." Director Kim responded.

"Abeoji, what did you discuss with Bin earlier? Who is getting married?" Madam Kim Sun Ah asked again.

Hyun Bin and Director Kim look at each other. Unexpectedly, that topic has not forgotten by Madam Kim Sun Ah.

Finally, Hyun Bin took a deep breath, about to break the news to his mother. Anything later, he must tell about it as well.

"Eomma, Bin wants to get married."

"Jinjja? You want to get married? When? With whom?" Madam Kim Sun Ah was shocked. Before this, if she talked about marriage to her son, Hyun Bin would avoid it. Hyun Bin will excuse that he is waiting for his long-lost lover. Then, she didn't want to ask Hyun Bin about marriage anymore for a long time.

She already assumes that Hyun Bin is not interested in getting married. But now, suddenly, he told her that he wants to get married.

"Bin, Eomma was shocked. Who do you want to marry? Couldn't it be with your long-lost lover?" Madam Kim Sun Ah quipped.

"That's right, Sun Ah. Finally, Bin is able to retrieve his long-awaited lost lover." Director Kim replied.

Hyun Bin just grinned. He raised his thumb at Director Kim.

"What? That girl?" Madam Kim Sun Ah snapped her head to look at Hyun Bin. Her face is not as bright as before.

"Yes, Eomma." Hyun Bin nodded.

Madam Kim Sun Ah suddenly let out a slightly sarcastic laugh.

"Jezz... Bin ie, why do you like that girl so much? What is so special about her, huh?" Madam Kim Sun Ah dissatisfied with Hyun Bin's choice.

For years Hyun Bin wasted his time simply because of that woman. She often advised his son, but Hyun Bin is still stubborn and firm with his decision.

She doesn't like to see Hyun Bin becomes a fool person because of that woman.

"Eomma, I've already said... that I don't want anyone other than Ye Jin ssi. If Ye Jin doesn't want to accept me again, I will never get married." Hyun Bin firmly reiterated his determination that he told once ago.

"It makes Eomma disappointed. Eomma don't know what that woman did to you until you became like this. You seem to have been fooled by her!" Madam Kim Sun Ah blames Ye Jin for nothing.

"Sun Ah..." Director Kim interrupted with reprimanding tone and shook his head. A sign that he did not like his daughter arising such defamatory statements.

"Please Eomma... I've repeated it many times. Ye Jin ssi didn't do anything wrong to me. I'm the one who made a big mistake to her. No matter what, I will still wait for her because I want to atone for all the mistakes I have done to her."

"Bin ie, what have you done to her till you became such this? What's your big mistake?" Madam Kim Sun Ah is still urging. She was irritated because she felt that her son should not bear all this.

"Sun Ah, don't ask Bin again. Abeoji also agreed with his choice. Absolutely agreed."

"Abeoji!" Madam Kim Sun Ah has gotten up from her seat. She was very unhappy with Director Kim's decision.

"Abeoji, don't spoil Bin so much. Don't support all his desires."

"Sun Ah, all this time he did what we asked. He never objected to what we demanded. You tried to tell Abeoji what he didn't do. Sun Ah, it's not wrong if we compromise and just follow his desires for his happiness." Director Kim defended Hyun Bin's actions.

"Abeoji, I don't want to control who he wants to marry. I also don't want to force Bin to marry my choice. It's just that I don't like it if Bin still chooses his ex -girlfriend who has turned Abeoji's grandson's life upside down."

"Eomma, please. I never asked for anything from Eomma and there is only one thing I want in this life. I just want Ye Jin ssi." Hyun Bin is already holding Madam Kim Sun Ah's hand.

"Eomma, please? I'll take Ye Jin ssi to meet Eomma later, okay? I believe that you will love her as much as I do."

"Sun Ah, please trust Bin and me. Son ssi is a lovely girl." Director Kim supported Hyun Bin's statement.

"Omo, Abeoji! Did you meet her before?" Madam Kim Sun Ah twice glanced at Director Kim.

Director Kim nodded.

"Humph! Whatever, Bin. You're big enough to think of what to do. You can decide for yourself. My opinion is not necessary for you. Eomma is the last person who knows about this kind of marriage. Bin, you do what you want to do. After all, Harabeoji also agreed as well. Eomma doesn't want to interfere anymore." Madam Kim Sun Ah snatched her hand from Hyun Bin's grasp and continued to go out with a long snout on her lips.

Hyun Bin looked at Director Kim, who chuckled.

"Bin, just let your Eomma be. She will be okay later."

************************************************************

Ye Jin has returned to Seoul after spending almost two weeks in her hometown.

Since being unemployed, she spent time at home alone every day. Even if she goes out, she will meet Hyo Jin or occasionally meet Hyun Bin to prepare their wedding arrangements. But she is not the one who is busy preparing the wedding. She only needs to tell and Hyun Bin, who manages everything from A to Z.

When she offers to handle their wedding arrangements, Hyun Bin objects because he doesn't want her to be worried. In the end, she lets Hyun Bin take care of everything.

She has thought about going back to work, but it's better after her wedding is over.

Today, she was able to ask Yoona to hang out together. Lately, she has a lot of free time, but Yoona was busy working. After several times their meeting cancelled, eventually today they were able to hang out together. The initial purpose of asking Yoona to hang out is because she wants to invite that girl to her wedding soon. But there is also the intention to investigate the news about Gong Yoo.

On the day after the argument between her and Gong Yoo, when Hyun Bin came to visit, Gong Yoo proceeded to pack his bags and left the house. And after that day, Gong Yoo never replied to her message. Almost every day, she tries to contact Gong Yoo, apologize, and persuade Gong Yoo to be soft, but all her efforts are just in vain.

A few moments, Ye Jin smiled, happy to see Yoona stepping towards her.

"Eonni! I miss you so much!" Yoona had already pulled Ye Jin into her arms.

"I miss you too, Yoona. We haven't seen each other for a long time." Ye Jin smiled.

"Aigo, Eonni... You were very busy. Since Eonni returned to South Korea, I can count with my fingers a few times we hang out together." Yoona had pulled the snout of her lips.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Yoona." Ye Jin apologized.

"It's okay, Eonni. Eonni, there must be something you want to tell, right? Come on, tell me." Yoona asks impatiently. The fact is that even though she already knows the news that Ye Jin will tell but listening to it from the owner must be even more exciting.

"But you are seeming to know." Ye Jin pursed her lips, refraining from smiling.

"Hey, of course. I'm Yoona!" Yoona bragged.

Finally, Ye Jin's laugh broke out as well. It was funny to see Yoona always cheerful.

"Okay. Actually, I'm getting married."

"Oh, yes! I'm pretty sure Eonni wants to talk about this! I'm so happy for you, Eonni." Yoona reached for both of Ye Jin's hands and gripped them neatly.

Ye Jin's forehead furrowed slightly with Yoona's words earlier, "Yoona, you seem to know? How do you know? Did Gong Yoo Oppa tell you?"

Yoona gritted her teeth, making an innocent face.

"Actually, I already know. But it wasn't Gong Yoo who told. I knew before that. Well, Eonni wants to marry Bin Oppa, right? Of course, I must know." Yoona grinned.

"Huh? Do you know Hyun Bin?" Ye Jin was even more stunned.

"Yes, Eonni! Before this, I already told Eonni that I have known Bin Oppa for a long time. Eonni, you must have forgotten. And, I know you're going to marry Bin Oppa from my Eomma. My Eomma and Bin Oppa's Eomma are best friends." Yoona explained.

"Oh, I see..." Yes, ultimately Ye Jin remembered Yoona previously told about it when she was looking for Gong Yoo. With all the chaos that has happened recently, she has completely forgotten this fact.

"By the way, Eonni, I'm so happy for you. I didn't expect that Eonni has known Bin Oppa for a long time. What a small world we live, isn't it?"

Ye Jin lifted her head when Yoona's excited voice echoed again. Slowly, Ye Jin flashed a slight smile on her lips.

"Yes, I didn't expect either. If you already know about Bin and I, you must know that Gong Yoo Oppa still mad at me, right?"

Yoona was silent for a moment, and she bit her lip. Need to think of an appropriate sentence not to hurt Ye Jin's feelings again, "Hmm ... I met Gong Yoo a few days ago. When I saw his angry face, then I asked him. He told me he's sulking with you. Because you chose to marry Bin Oppa."

There was a heavy sigh from Ye Jin's lips. It seems that Gong Yoo's anger at her has not subsided yet.

"Yoona, I don't know what else to talk to Gong Yoo Oppa, he's still hard-hearted."

"That's the reason, I also don't really understand Gong Yoo. He was sharing a little about Bin Oppa doing something wrong with Eonni back then, he said that Bin didn't deserve a second chance. It's fine, I won't judge anything because I don't even know the real story. It's all between Eonni and Bin Oppa. But if Eonni, the victim can forgive Bin Oppa, why Gong Yoo even more angry than Eonni?"

Ye Jin laughed a little at Yoona, who was babbling about her boyfriend.

"Gong Yoo Oppa should be angry with me. I personally didn't think my heart would be soft to accept Bin again. I thought that my heart was dead for him. But, after meeting Bin again, I couldn't fool myself. He still has space in my heart. And I decided, no matter what happens, I don't want to think about it anymore. Let bygone be gone. Maybe by letting go of the memories of the past, I can really live happily ever after."

"Eonni, I'm more curious while I hear this. What did Bin Oppa has done to you? But it's okay, I won't ask any more. Like Eonni said earlier, it's all over, right? The important thing is, if Eonni assured that you can be happy with Bin Oppa, I will definitely support you!" Enthusiastically Yoona cheered to Ye Jin.

"Thank you so much, Yoona." Ye Jin smiled.

"If Bin Oppa treats Eonni terribly, I'll go and beat him up later! No need to wait for Gong Yoo."

Ye Jin scattered with laughter after heard Yoona's warning.

"Thank you, Yoona. I know you're worried about me. But don't worry, we will be okay. I'm sure Bin has really changed, and he will love me forever."

"That's good to hear, Eonni. I will pray that you are happily married with Bin Oppa until the end of your life. After all Bin Oppa and Eonni are a perfect match made in heaven." Yoona admired Hyun Bin and Ye Jin are the perfect couple. Both handsome and beautiful.

Their conversation stopped for a moment when Yoona's phone rang. Yoona answered the call, but she spoke softly. It seems like she doesn't want to be heard by anyone or Ye Jin.

"Eonni, wait a minute." Yoona asked permission and got up to go out.

In less than two minutes, Yoona left, then she was back. But this time, she was not alone but accompanied by Gong Yoo. Ye Jin felt pounding seeing Gong Yoo getting closer.

"Yoona, what do you really want? You tricked me to come here!"

Ye Jin's heart was pounding while she heard Gong Yoo's harsh voice questioning Yoona.

"Jagi, can you please calm down? If I tell you that Ye Jin Eonni is with me, would you come here?"

"Yoona, you know that I'm still upset with her, why are you insist on me coming here?" Gong Yoo sounded disgruntled.

"Jagi, let's sit down, please." Yoona pleaded and showed her cute face to Gong Yoo.

Gong Yoo grunted roughly. Finally, he obeyed Yoona's request. Then he pulled up the chair harshly as a sign of protest toward Ye Jin. Yoona sent an eye signal to Ye Jin to calm down and sit.

"Oppa, how are you?" Ye Jin asked scaredly.

It has been almost two weeks since the incident in Daegu, and they have not met yet. Obviously, Gong Yoo's anger is not over.

"Sheesh... Why you want to bother asking whether I'm fine or not? I'm not anyone in your life." Gong Yoo replied sarcastically.

Yoona spontaneously raised her hand and gently hit Gong Yoo's arm. She doesn't like the way Gong Yoo responds to his cousin.

"Oppa, you shouldn't talk like that. Only Gomo and Oppa are the people I love the most in my life." Ye Jin defended.

"So don't have to love me anymore after this. Pour your love to your future husband." Gong Yoo still answered in a sarcastic tone.

"Oppa, my love for Oppa will not be the same as my love for my husband. Oppa, please don't talk like that." Ye Jin's voice was soft. Gong Yoo was still hard-hearted and hard to bend.

"Well, I don't want to talk much about this. Even if I do, you still won't listen. You've already made up your mind, right? Give me time, maybe one day my anger at you will subside, but not now." Gong Yoo pushed back the chair and got up from his seat.

"Oppa, I didn't ask for much but later Oppa will come to my wedding, okay?" Ye Jin asked Gong Yoo hopefully.

"Wish I could. Yoona, do you want to go back with me? Unless, I'll go back on my own." Gong Yoo left them.

"Jagi! Wait for me." Yoona was upset with Gong Yoo, who want to leave them there.

"Eonni, sorry about that. I didn't think Gong Yoo could be so hard -hearted. I thought that I can fix your relationship with Gong Yoo." Yoona felt utterly wrong.

"It's okay, Yoona. I really appreciate your efforts to reconcile us."

"Eonni, I chase after Gong Yoo first. Once again, I'm sorry for today. I'll call Eonni later."

Ye Jin just nodded understandingly and made a signal for Yoona to run after Gong Yoo. That man's heart needed to persuade than hers.

*******************************************************************

Ye Jin sat in the same place since half an hour ago, and she was drowning in her trance. Something is playing through her mind right now. Her heart begins to doubt the chosen decision.

At first, choosing to be reunited with Hyun Bin was not in her plans.

Yet after seeing the sincerity of Hyun Bin, who wanted to atone for all his mistakes and wanted to rebuild their lives together, she began to be soft-hearted.

Every day, she never forgot to pray and ask for ways from God. The more she felt, her heart became softer, and the pain and resentment in her heart faded day by day.

Until the moment she caught up Hyun Bin at Jin Woo's grave, her heart and soul serene. She never did feel that peace for eight years after the incident.

However, when she was almost sure that it was worth being together, Hyun Bin suddenly wanted to let her go. The man didn't want to force her to make a decision that would only hurt her.

But somehow, at that time, she felt terrified. She feared, if true, their relationship will be severe after that day.

Only then did she realize and believe that she obliged to say 'Yes' and agree to Hyun Bin's proposal.

But now...

She began to feel hesitant again. Gong Yoo, one of her closest family members, strongly opposes this impending relationship.

And Hyun Bin's Eomma doesn't seem to approve of their relationship. She recalls again when Hyun Bin came with his family last week, Hyun Bin's mother's face was not so cheerful, and the woman was more silent than talking. At first sight, it seemed that the woman did not like her very much.

"Ye Jin ssi."

Ye Jin heaved her head when she heard a voice calling her name. For some reason, when she looks at Hyun Bin's face, suddenly her eyes began to tear.

Hyun Bin took his place next to her when she was just silent, saying nothing.

"You are not alone, Ye Jin ssi. I'm here for you."

Upon hearing those words, a drop of tears fell on Ye Jin's cheeks.

"Hey, shhh. Don't cry."

Ye Jin wiped her cheeks and took a deep breath, wanting to stabilize her trembling heart.

"Bin, how do you know I'm here?"

"Yoona called me, she asked me to come and see you. Are you okay? What happened?"

Ye Jin sighed heavily before talking, "I met Gong Yoo Oppa earlier. Yoona invited him to come and see me. He's still mad at me. He is very angry."

Her eyes were closed for a moment. She was trying to refrain the clear pearls that were getting thicker, pooling in the corners of the eyes from continuing to fall to her cheeks.

"Shhh... Nae Sarang, I'm here with you." Hyun Bin tries to soothe Ye Jin.

For a moment, they were both just silent without a word. Hyun Bin let Ye Jin treat her feelings and express the trapped emotions in her heart.

Upon seeing Ye Jin's tears getting wet on her cheeks, Hyun Bin gently wiped Ye Jin's tears with his thumb.

"Bin..."

Hyun Bin nodded and paid full attention to Ye Jin. Ye Jin had already shifted towards him and stared at him for a while before opening her mouth.

"Bin... don't you think we've made the wrong decision?" Ye Jin expressed her words a little hesitant.

"Ye Jin ssi, can you please don't think negative things?" Hyun Bin's voice trailed off. His heart was a little bit upset after Ye Jin says so. He couldn't deny that his heart wasn't able to calm down, worried if Ye Jin changed her mind at the last moment.

Ye Jin changed her position, facing front again. She didn't want to keep facing Hyun Bin.

"I don't know. It just doesn't feel right. I think your Eomma doesn't like me. And because I agreed to marry you, Gong Yoo Oppa not only angered to me, but what we did was... was..." Ye Jin stopped. Her heart was touching.

Hyun Bin sighed a bit harshly. It's not easy for them to get to this point, and now suddenly, Ye Jin wants to dispute everything.

"Nae Sarang, please put your trust in me. Everything will be fine. Please don't talk such that again. For me, there is nothing wrong. In fact, this is the most accurate decision I have ever made in my entire life. You are the best gift ever to me." Hyun Bin tries his best to convince Ye Jin. He didn't want Ye Jin to trench with nonsense thought.

Ye Jin turned at Hyun Bin again. She stared at Hyun Bin for a long moment before slowly nodding her head.

"So, we are good? We are good right?" Hyun Bin coaxed.

"Nae Sarang, how did you come here? Your car in the workshop, right?" Hyun Bin changed the topic.

"I came by taxi. Just a moment later, I want to go get the car."

"Come on, I'll send you off. But before that we go to one place."

Ye Jin lifted her head slightly as Hyun Bin was already standing and waiting for her to get up as well.

"Bin, where are we going? Aren't you working?" Ye Jin glanced at the clock on her wrist. It's still working hour.

"Since we met now, why don't I bunk off? Come, let's go." Hyun Bin said, smiling at Ye Jin.

Ye Jin finally complied and got up from her seat. They then walked together out of the cafe.

While in the car, Ye Jin observed Hyun Bin driving in a calm state. Her heart was completely wrong, but she felt that before their marriage took place, she also needed to talk about the things that were still on her mind.

"Bin, I have something to talk with you."

"What is it? Speak up."

Ye Jin took a deep breath before she started talking.

"Bin, at first, I want to apologize to you. Yes, I have agreed to marry you. I choose to agree because I think you are my matchmade. But deep down in my heart, I don't worry about myself. I don't know if I'm sincere or not."

Hyun Bin was a little startled to hear Ye Jin's confession, but he still gave a natural expression, not wanting to lash out too quickly.

"Honestly, after seeing you again, I always look back when I was pregnant. How can my Appa be angry and sad to the point of sick. It's all like reimagining before my eyes. It hurts me so much. If you remember, the last time you confessed in front of everyone that we were long-lost lovers, when the time in the car, you came close to me, I was so scared to shiver."

Hyun Bin is still silent, but he still remembers. How shocked he was to see Ye Jin shivering as if in great fear. At the time, he didn't know anything and just thought that Ye Jin was just sick. She was traumatized. There was a logic that Ye Jin feared when he was close to her. The woman remembered all the suffering of her past.

"Bin, I'm scared that after we get married, we can't...." Ye Jin wailed.

Hyun Bin turned around and looked at Ye Jin next to him. Ye Jin was bowing. It was as if Hyun Bin manipulated to see Ye Jin so gloomy. He regrets why he didn't try his best to find Ye Jin.

If he had met Ye Jin earlier, indeed Ye Jin would not suffer such this. At least Ye Jin can vent all her anger on him and not be tormented herself like that.

"Nae Sarang, don't think too much. I don't care how long it takes you to adapt. I will still be patiently waiting for you. I promise, I will pour my love abundantly on you so that all your feelings of pain fade slowly. At least we are trying, okay?" Hyun Bin tries to convince Ye Jin. Indeed, his love and affection are abundant for Ye Jin.

"I'm sorry, Ye Jin ssi. I should go ahead with my plan to marry you after we finish studying back then. Even though at that time you still want us to break up, I should keep trying to get you back. Not to give up so easily. At that time, my pride was challenged when I begged you, but you still decided that we must sever. If I don't follow my pride, I'm sure you won't suffer so badly." Hyun Bin spoke slowly and remorsefully.

"Bin, that's enough. Don't repeat about regret. It's all happened, right? I will keep moving on and try to achieve happiness with you after this. I promise to try my best. I will try to forget that past story gradually." Ye Jin turned to look at Hyun Bin and carved a sincere smile.

"Err, Bin. Where are we heading to?" Ye Jin was surprised when the car was not heading to the workshop.

"I want to bring you to find the ring."

"Huh? Ring? Didn't you say you want to go find this weekend? Why do you want to go today?" Ye Jin's forehead furrowed. They have promised to buy their wedding rings on Saturday in the planning.

"I want to buy it today either. It's too late to wait for this Saturday. What if you change your mind again?" Unexpectedly it came out of Hyun Bin's mouth, startled Ye Jin and finally, a giggle came out of her lips.

"Bin, what are you talking about? Don't worry, I won't change my mind. Bin, you are funny. Are you afraid?"

"I'm not afraid. I'm just scared. Do you think it's easy to get your approval? If you suddenly say you don't want me, I'll be frustrated later." Said Hyun Bin.

Spontaneous reaction, Ye Jin burst out laughing a little at Hyun Bin.

"Bin, I will not change my mind and reverse the decision I have made. You have my words, Bin. Don't worry."

Hyun Bin nodded when listening to Ye Jin's assurance. He hopes everything will be running smoothly until their wedding ceremony is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 316 16
In the darkness that is his life, what happens when Seonghwa meets someone that's everything he can't afford to be? What happens when he is forced ba...
84.9K 3.5K 21
Yoon Jin Ah went on her first Boston visit after years and met Yoo Jin Woo. A fate that changes their lives forever.
61.4K 2.8K 17
What if he is her only chance? Her only chance to be free from her father and her brother. Also, a chance for her to pursue her dreams. Being as bril...
32.7K 2.2K 73
Son Ye Jin loves her job as an actress. She always honest about being her self and she also love by the staff but not everyone see her kindness and d...