marvel fluff and smut (onesho...

By saturnpluto_1

i hope you enjoy, i update really often :)) please leave suggestions and comment. THANK YOU FOR THE READS !!!! More

hey guys <33
friends? ~p.p (fluff)
dom steve x fem reader (SMUT)
update :,)
tonystark x reader (smut)
hey
Pietro x Reader (fluff)
buckybarnes x reader (SMUT)
hey guys
their kinks
last update before i continue writing.
breakdown (bucky barnes)
peter parker x reader (SMUT)
breakdown~steve rogers
HEY
update ~VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU COMMENT~
loki x reader (FLUFF)
HEY AGAIN.
thor x reader (smut)
t'challa x reader (smut)
UPDATE
READ THROUGH IT ALL PLEASE
sam wilson x reader (fluff)
sam wilson x reader (smut)
taking a break ...
HEY GUYS
dom killmonger x sub reader
sub pietro x reader (smut)
very important announcement!!!
.

zemo x reader (smut)

1.3K 10 5
By saturnpluto_1

i would have called this chapter jealous BUT you know, selective chapter purposes, incase someone wanted to just select this chapter. The build-up is intense so i suggest that you dont just skip to the smut :)

summary: zemo basically gets overprotective of you and jealous when you go and visit him in Germany and he sees you with another boy.

when you woke up this morning you immediately called Zemo, you were meant to be flying over to Germany to see him. 

"hey baby," you said excitedly through the phone only to be returned with a...

"Hey, umm your flight is at 8 right..." he sounded panicked and almost as if he was rushing to do something.

"uhh, yeah, zemo is everything okay." you spoke a bit louder, zemo was doing something in the background.

"no," he stopped doing whatever he was doing "i'm excited to see you, umm so see you later." he breathed heavily through the phone. 

"yeah, see you later..." you hung up the phone slowly shocked about what the actual fuck just happened.

You checked that you packed everything you needed and went to shower.

The soothing warm water hit your skin as you ran your hands across your body getting the last bit of calm before you headed for the bustling airport. As soon as you finished you got changed into this outfit.

You were meant to go to the nearest beach as soon as you arrived to meet Zemo, so this made sense, you wore a jeans coat on top of it to make sure no one was looking too close.

Then you left, when your taxi arrived that is, and it drove straight to the airport. After all the fiddly stuff, you sat in the waiting area and called Zemo, so you could update him on where you were and how it was going, you were also pretty stressed so you wanted to talk, but no reply. LIKE WHAT.

You called him again because it was strange for him not to answer his phone he was always on it. But no answer.

Giving up, you plugged your earphones in and began to listen to (your favourite song). soon they called for your flight and you began to get up and walk when you saw a cute guy on the same flight he was literally on the same flight as you, no fucking way.

When you got on the plane, you were surprised to see that you were sitting just in front of him. He smiled warmly at you as you sat down, CLEARLY looking at your body, he licked his lips. This made you blush, very hard, he probably saw because he didn't take his eyes off you.

Throughout the flight, you kept trying to call Zemo but it was either no reply or call declined, and you were getting annoyed by it. You decided to turn back to the guy who was still paying attention to you.

"hey umm, where are you headed to?" you questioned only praying he understood english.

"oh you talking to me?" he had a thick new Yorkan accent "i'm headed to Germany, what about you?" he asked.

"Same," you smiled and turned back, after hesitating for a minute you decided to turn back. "could i have your number?" you asked shyly. The guy chuckled and smiled. "yeah sure, im Ryan by the way" he held his hand out. "Y/N" you smiled as you took his hand and shook it.

For the rest of the flight you chatted with Ryan and texted him, played iMessage games and even added each other on social media. Until the end of the flight where you were greeted by Zemo's personal pilot Oeznik. 

"Good to see you Y/N." he smiled as he saw you walking with Ryan. "who is this young man?'

"I'm Ryan, nice to meet you." he smiled. Oeznik gave you a look as you finally spoke up "He's a friend that I met, he made the journey easier since someone didn't want to pick up my calls"

You turned to facr Ryan, "Do you want to go to the beach?" he nodded and you both got into the car. "Ok, Oeznik, drop us off at the beach then you can take my stuff to where I'm staying.

After a very short drive to the beach you hop out taking in the salty air.

"you dropped your small purse in the sand and you took off your dress and jeans jacket revealing your beautiful bikini, and your beautiful body. Ryan was gaping as you stood in front of him with your hands on your hips. "Wow, you, uh, you're beautiful," you walked closer to him and shut his jaw. "Let's play in the water then," obeying you he took off his top to reveal a toned body. He chased after you as you entered the cold water and you started having a splash battle.

Zemo's POV

I had been ignoring Y/N's calls all day because I have been planning a romantic evening/ late afternoon for the two of us.

I heard a knock on the door and i opened it excited to see Y/N but i was just greeted by Oeznik with a lot of bags.

"Where's Y/N," you asked worried, "Are those her bags, what's going on?" I was panicked, this is my girlfriend we're talking about here, she cannot go missing not today not ever.

"She's at the beach," i sighed in relief "with another man" he continued, i was even more startled than before, "What, who is he," i stopped "You know what, take me there Oeznik i have to see her"

We drove to the beach and that's when i saw them, sitting on the sand eating ice-creams and laughing. I felt a rage not anger but a rage, he was hanging out with my hot girlfriend on a beach in front of a sunset because i couldnt get my act together today are  you fucking serious right now.

she'll have to suffer for it though.

NOT ZEMO'S POV

Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted Zemo standing there, he looked angry, and he looked jealous, so you edged closer to Ryan knowing exactly what you were doing.

But before you could even speak Zemo was standing behind you guys "Y/N who is this," he always managed to keep his cool even though you knew damn well that he was angry.

"This is Ryan, he stayed with me after i landed, you were supposed to take me to the beach here but you seem to love to ignore my calls, so i let him come with me instead, problem?" you said with a smug look on your face.

"well, ryan," he smiled in ryan's direction. "I'm going to have to steal her from you, after all she is MY girlfriend." He smiled as he lifted you up to stand very effortlessly. " I am so sorry, Ryan," you began to apologise before signalling for him to call you by doing that hand sign at your ear. Ryan winked at you just as you grabbed your stuff and walked to the car. 

It was silent the whole journey there and as soon as you walk through the door Zemo asked in a calm voice "What the actual heck Y/N" he questioned in yet again another calm voice. 

"I could ask you the same thing, you were meant to pick me up from the airport, you were acting strange this morning and you've been ignoring my calls all day Zemo, you have more explaining to do than i do."

He sighed, "Close your eyes, Y/N," hesitantly, you shut them as you felt two strong but gentle arms come to your sides they led you to a different room and sat you down on some sort of sofa or bed. "and open them," he said you opened your eyes revealing a projector on the clear wall, LED's lighting up the room and a bunch of yummy snacks, next to you on the sofa was blankets and cushions and a card and chocolates.

"oh, zemo, why didn't you say so, i love it." you started to lean in for a kiss and kissed him slowly for a short bit before he pulled back. "Now, do you see why i wasn't answering my phone, i wanted to surprise you, i thought we could watch movies and cuddle and catch up"

"i'm so sorry Zemo, i just wanted to show you how i felt because i thought you were sleeping with another girl." you said sadly looking at Zemo.

"Oh shhh..." he stopped you from talking anymore and placed a finger on your lips. "We can't change the past." he edged closer. "But we can do something about the present.

He looked seductively into Y/N's eyes and smashed his lips into hers, quickly taking control of the kiss, you were so turned on by this that you moaned and he started attacking your neck with kisses. he wanted to show you that no one was better than him at this.

"mmm, zemo, i want you now" you begged. "patience baby"

He moved to your thighs now kissing along them as he massaged your titties. As he moved to your heat he lifted his head up and slip your panties off. Straight away he dived back in flicking and swirling his tongue around and every now and again he would attach his whole mouth to his clit and suck it hard. Soon enough, you were really wet and Zemo took the opportunity to stick two of his fingers in your clit, giving you no time to get ready he started pumping in and out at n ungodly pace making sure that he curled his fingers inside you to make you orgasm. Soon you reached your high and came all over his hands and face, he lifted himself up to come and kiss you so you could taste yourself before he pulled his pants and underwear down. You could see that he was already hard and that he was ready. Looking at you for consent to enter, you nodded giving him the okay to continue. He pushed himself in slowly as he dug his head into the middle of your tits, you felt his groan in between your tits and it sent shivers down your spine and you clenched your walls around him, he soon lifted his head up and began pounding into you, "fuck, you- you're fuck y/n" it turned you on when he couldn't finish his sentence and it made you clench your walls around him. "fuck y/n, i'm gonna cum so fast if you carry on like that."

You clenched your walls a couple more times before his head dove into the middle of your titties and he groaned again, you felt a twitch inside you and it sent you over the edge. You both at the same time and he rode out your highs, until he got off pulled his pants up and sat down next to you. "Who can fuck you as good as I can hmm?" he chuckled. "No one." you responded wrapping him up in a quick kiss before you went to get changed and watched like 7 movies. 

"Zemo, this i so perfect, i love you so much." you kissed him passionately again, making sure you grabbed his dick a little bit as you departed, he grunted.

"i love you too, but don't start something that you won't be able to finish," you sat and ate snacks the rest of the night as your favourite movie plays.

YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A WHILE: i hope it wasn't too terrible for the first time, i didn't really know what to say during the sex part however, like i can imagine what other marvel characters would say but not really zemo, i enjoyed writing it though, let me know what you think. 

WOAH, i literally wrote 2000 words here that's so crazy bro, I hope you enjoyed it i guess.

So is T'challa next guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...