LET ME HELP || vkook [C]

By tae8gguk

[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44[M]
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER E
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW STORY ALERT!
New Story Alert!

CHAPTER 70

705 17 28
By tae8gguk

NOT PROOFREAD! So ignore the mistakes or notify me in the comments section and I will correct it before the next update!

FINALE

--

It was finally the day when the contract was ending. Beomgyu and Jeungguk were already in the room. Actually everyone who is concerned with the contract was in the room. Only two people were missing. Taehyung and Jimin. their shoot had to end two days before, but hadn't.

It took way longer than anticipated and that was this very morning. They were rushing past the securities at the company building while making their way to the room where everyone were at. Panting and gasping, they flung the door open to reveal everyone looking at them.

Jimin bowed down as Taehyung followed suit, muttering apologies for their late arrival. "Sorry. The shoot held us back and we couldn't make it on time." Taehyung said as Namjoon ushered them inside the room before locking it from inside.

Taehyung looked at Beomgyu who was smiling from ear to ear on having seen his father after three days. He hadn't known that Taehyung would be held back for so long, but he wasn't complaining about the fact that he was with his other father, Jeungguk at the given time either.

Taehyung also smiled a boxy one, which was completely genuine to the little bear as he looked around the room to look at everyone who had gathered. His eyes passing by Jeungguk in just a glance. And Jeungguk surely noticed the lack of attention from his husband.

There was a sudden eerie silence in the room, and a comfortless within Jeungguk. Like something wasn't right. Something was going to be terribly wrong today. But what could it be? He couldn't figure that out yet. He only hoped that everything would go well and continued to face to Namjoon, who was beginning to speak now.

"SO, today the Jeon and Kim family have come again to commemorate the end of the business contract they had in the form of a marriage between their sons, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeungguk." Jeungguk was about to speak, correcting the fact that it was Jeon Taehyung, but didn't since he saw his husband just standing still.

The fear was growing from within for Jeungguk now. he didn't know what was going on in the other's mind. He was definitely scared now. he should've talked to his husband about it while the other had asked to. Was he being too over-confident then with his statement?

Taehyung, on the other hand, was listening intently to what his hyung was saying while commenting on certain parts. Not to everyone, but to his best friend, who continued to snicker at every comment thrown here and there. The said best friend, jimin, locked eyes with his fiancé before shooting him an eye smile.

"It has been a year since the marriage now and this is the time when the couple get to decide if they want to break the contract or keep it. I had sent a copy of the same to both of them and hoping they have gone through and discussed the needed." Namjoon said as he signalled towards Jeungguk and Taehyung.

The two hesitantly stepped forward. It had been a week since they stood in each other's warmth. One was worried that this was going to be the last time they stood this close. The unusual silence of his husband was erking Jeungguk from within, but was forced to remain silent.

While, Taheyung on the other hand was being calculative. He had gone through each and every dot on the given notice, and he had noticed many things in it. He had one too many doubts in them but he couldn't reach out to Namjoon hyung on time. He could ask them now though. And so he did.

But the first question from Taehyung, itself had everyone shook. And from that on Jeungguk tuned out every other question of Taehyung's. he was hearing his husband's voice after an entire week, since they couldn't keep in touch due to their busy schedule. But this was not the words he wanted to hear.

"So, if we sign that sheet, then this marriage ends by contract right?" was the said question. Namjoon only nodded his head. no other expression on his face. He knew what his brother was up to and honestly, he was proud of his brother. But his husband wasn't. so he was pulled by the ear towards the side.

"Joonie, what are you doing? Why would you tell that to him? he already looks like he is planning something bad. Don't add on to the fuel!" Jin said while he dragged his husband to the side. But the said male only chuckled at his husband's antics.

He pulled the latter into a warm embrace and said, "Don't worry. I know what he is planning and it is all for the better good."

But the said words, left Jeungguk in more confusion. Yes. He had overheard their conversation. This was putting him self-doubt. Had he lacked somewhere on being a good husband to his tiger. Namjoon had disliked the idea of their marriage since the very first day. So he was rightful in doubting himself due to the other's words.

Jimin was also stunned by his friends words. He quickly walked over to Yunki. The only one who could make sense of things right now according to him. he grabbed the other and made him face each other. "What is wrong with your younger brother? Why is he asking that? Is he not happy with Jeungguk?"

Yunki ruffled the other's hair as he also pulled the other one into his warm embrace. In hopes of comforting the other from the upcoming incident. He didn't know what was happening, but he could say what was going to by the direction in which things were going.

"What Taehyung is planning, he alone would know." Was the short reply by Yunki. This left more questions than answers in Jimin's mind. He was trying to figure out what was going on as well. But he couldn't. for the first time, he felt lost in a situation that included Taehyung.

Beomgyu was also scared after hearing his papa's words. He had spoken to him from the past three days, but he also didn't know what was going on in Taehyung's mind. I hope it is not what I think it is. Were the thoughts of the boy before he sighed and looked away.

After much contemplation, silent comtemplation may I add, one of them spoke up. It was Mr Jeon. Jeungguk's dad. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and so he did.

"I think we should leave them alone and let them talk out what they want." All the others nodded in agreement and were beginning to move out as well. But then Taehyung's voice spoke over all the hustle. His words left everyone as a mannequin.

"Nothing is needed to be discussed. We both know what we want." He said as he made his way towards the table were the papers were neatly kept. Arranged in such a way that only the page that needed their signature was kept open. He outstretched his hands towards Namjoon, who looked at him in question.

"Hyung, borrow me a pen." He then said and the good older brother, did as per his request. Lending him a pen out of his own pocket. But right before he could sign the paper, Jeungguk held his hands. "Babe. Think about it again. Is this what you really want?" the look in the other's eyes showed desperation.

Taehyung only nodded before he shrugged of the other's hold. "Papa, what about me?" came another voice from behind. Taehyung looked at the source and called the little boy forward. He hugged the other and whispered quite words in his ears.

"I hope you understand why I am doing this someday." He said as he turned to face the papers again and boldly signed the sheets. He looked at Jeungguk and smiled before he muttered, "I'll be waiting outside." And proceeded to walk out of the door. That was kept open because of the people wanting to walk out.

The other's were stunned by Taehyung's actions but the one who broke was Jeungguk. He gripped the pen that his husband had securely placed in his hand and raised it to his eye level. "If freedom is what he wants, that too from me, then he will get it so." He said to himself.

He placed the pen on the sheet. But another hand stopped him. "Don't do this. Lets talk it out with Taetae. Please." The voice belonged to Jimin. Jeungguk was startled to see Jimin crying his eyes out. He hadn't seen the other this broken since the day of the situation with Taehyung's ex.

He shook the hand off and smiled, before placing a hand on the other's shoulder. "He must have had something in his mind when he did this. Its okay hyung. I will give him what he wants." Was the reply from Jeungguk. He wanted to hide his pain, but he couldn't. he wasn't succeeding in it. He just couldn't.

He wanted to cry out. He wanted to hold Taehyung in his arms again and ask him what he did wrong. He wanted to yell at everyone who were the cause of their downfall. He wanted to be rocked to sleep by his husband again. He wanted to be able to love his Taehyung, his cherry, his only love again. But he knows it isn't what the other wants.

And love is all about sacrificing. All about letting go. Letting the other go for their own happiness and being able to drown in their happiness itself. This was the definition of love that Jeungguk had followed all throughout and would definitely be following now as well.

So, he took the pen again and crashed it against the paper. The pen ink flowing through the line given for his signature neatly. Leaving his sign behind. Signalling the end of their relationship. The end of their marriage. The end of their love.

The end of Jeungguk's life as such as well. He was going to be rendered directionless after this. He didn't know what he was going to do. But he knew one thing for sure. Jeungguk wouldn't enter into Taehyung's life again to cause him anymore trouble. He just wouldn't do it.

"Dad." A voice called out from behind. He turned towards the said direction and that's when he found the new purpose of his life. He knew he would have to live on for Beomgyu. To fulfil the love in the boy's heart. Of not just one, but two parents now. he will do it.

He pulled the other into a hug and whispered a "sorry" into the other's ears as they both broke down in front of everyone in the room. The tears, the sadness, the loneliness was escaping now. they couldn't hold it in anymore. They wouldn't be able to overcome this ever.

But why had Taehyung done that?

--

hey taekoos

so this is the official end of the story. this will be followed by an epilogue shortly to explain Taehyung's actions. 

but i want to know about your thoughts. on the story in general...the journey till the end of the book...and maybe a justification for Taehyung's action. what could the reason have been?

taetae_wuves_gukkie thank you for supporting me till the end of the journey. i dont know what i would've done without you.

saranghae. until next chapter (3 hours until the epiloge)

~ice💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
679K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
123K 5.3K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
299K 9.1K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...