My Brothers' Mafia Best Friend

By hessaherophinelove

"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tigh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 29

93.2K 1.8K 1.2K
By hessaherophinelove

A/n
You all wanted smut. I'll give you smut.
I really have no idea if what I wrote is hot and steamy and stuff but I hope you all enjoy it, I tried my best hahaha.
Vote and comment, enjoy.

He stares at me observantly as I walk out of the car slowly, desperately trying to hold my balance in these heels.

No words have been exchanged the whole drive home, but they weren't needed. The sexual tension between us could be felt from miles away.

I hear Aiden's footsteps as I make my way up to the bedroom. We both know what the night holds for us deep down, but neither of us have done anything than stare at the other. I think he finds my jittering amusing, because the smirk haven't left Aiden's face once since we left the restaurant.

I bite the inside of my cheek nervously and walk over to the bathroom. Getting my makeup wipes, I wash the makeup off right before brushing down my hair in it's natural straight. As I'm squeezing toothpaste on my toothbrush Aiden walks in from behind me now with his suit jacket off.

Resisting the argue to gawk at him for the millionth time tonight, I keep my eyes on my teeth through the mirror as I brush them. He just keeps looking at me.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Aiden questions, my eyes shift to him as he brushes his teeth too. The dimples on his cheek showing.

"Yeah, it was amazing." I reply with a smile and spit before washing off my face. As I apply some lotion on my face, Aiden moves behind me and presses his bulging manhood against my butt, his one hand holding my hip while the other has the toothbrush to his mouth.

I silently gasp at the feeling of him through the silk fabric of my dress but he seems unfazed.

"Did you have fun?" I almost stutter out, trying to take my mind off our current position. It does things to my panties.

Keeping eye contact, Aiden leans over, causing me to bend over the cold sink and spits his toothpaste out, our bodies never losing the close proximity.

"Oh I will." Aiden mutters in responsen and walks out, after placing a gentle peck on my exposed shoulder blade, closing the door softly behind him.

With wide eyes and an excited stomach, I splash cold water on my face and mutter some words of encouragement to myself before joining him in the bedroom.

As soon as I step outside the en-suite, I notice how all the lights are off. The only source of light is the pale light of the full moon outside and the dim led lights under the bed.

My back slams against the wall. My mouth opens at the sudden contact.

Aiden's hand wraps around my throat as he looks down at me from his towering height. The closeness of our bodies has me blushing. Sinful thoughts invade my mind.

We're about to get closer than this.

My already ragged breathing starts coming out in pants. I look at him through hooded eyes, too hot and shy to look at him straight.

"You feel it too, don't you?" He whispers deeply, his lips close to my ear.

"Yes." I answer honestly, knowing what he's talking about right away.

A low, shaky breath leaves my lips when he bites my earlobe. No one has ever done that to me before. Aiden rests his forehead on my temple as he looks down at me, squeezing a little around my throat.

My moan seems to be arousing him, I feel his member twitch against my thigh.

My panties could as well be in a hot tub right now.

He holds the chock grip around my throat and looks firmly into my eyes. "You want me to fuck you?" Aiden whispers hoarsely, his lips brushing against the corners of mine. He presses himself further into me, I gasp as I feel the hardness between his legs.

Dear mother of lucky charms. Focus.

His words bring heat to my cheeks but my arousal is too strong for me to cower away.

"Yes." I reply boldly, breathlessly, my mind not keeping up with my actions. I've got no idea where I got all of this confidence from.

He presses his lips to my neck and sucks. Hard. My moans and heavy breathing fill the once quiet room.

"I won't." Aiden has me opening my eyes in confusion. "I'll fuck you after I make love to you. I'll be gentle this time. Only this time." With that said, he moves in front of me and hoists me up in his arms. My heart beats erratically as we start kissing each other hard. My chest heaving at the fast movements of my lungs.

His tongue dominates me and I love every second of it. I try to follow his quick, caressing, movements, my hands shifting from around his neck to his hair.

He bites my lower lip and squeezes my butt in his big hands. He grunts against my rosy skin when I moan lowly.

Aiden throws me on the bed, half my body hanging off of it. I can't suppress the goofy smile when he kneels in front of me and starts undoing my heels. He throws them somewhere in the room behind him and kisses gently up my shin, to my thigh, until he's hovering over me.

We look into each other's eyes and all kinds of emotions swirl through me. Arousal being the strongest one of them all.

I stroke his cheek with my thumb, grazing his bottom lip, all the while he stays still above me, observing my every movement with love filled eyes.

"Promise to stop me if you don't feel safe or comfortable." He demands, taking my hand in his and lightly kissing my fingertips with his soft lips.

At this point I know I want this. I want to give myself to him and I'm sure that there won't be a second where I'll feel unsafe and uncomfortable with him. I'm going to give myself to Aiden, my brothers' best friend, the man I've known all my life and am forbidden to love.

"I promise."

"I promise." The words leave her mouth, her eyes looking deep into my own. I bend down and kiss her lips. I remain soft and gentle, despite my inner battle with the strong argue to take her hard, in every position, in every place inside this house.

Avery disconnects our lips and throws her head back for air. I take that as an opportunity to attack her throat and upper body with my lips. I've never felt so desperate to be close to someone. Ever, in my life.

"Aiden," her moaning my name is probably the sexiest fucking thing I've heard in all of my twenty-three years. My dick twitches inside my pants, making them impossibly tighter.

Her dress gets in the way. I pull her back up from the mattress and unzip the piece of fabric that annoys the shit out of me at this moment and pull it off her before throwing it somewhere behind me.

A blush covers her chest and cheeks as she lays beneath me in her underwear. The underwear I chose. Black lingerie set.

Not wanting Ry to feel uncomfortable, I practically rip my dress shirt off me but keep my pants on. This is all about her and I know for a fact that I won't be able to give her all the pleasure I want to if I expose myself this soon.

I place soft kisses down her throat before unclasping the lace bra from behind her. That too, joins the other items somewhere in the room.

My eyes roam her naked chest, I lick my lips as I see her hardened nipples standing to attention in the middle of her breasts.

Without another moment to waste I lock my lips around the left one and swirl my tongue, sucking and licking, giving her pleasure as her melodic moans fill my ears, making me harder than before.

I didn't know it was fucking possible.

I've only ever been aroused by receiving pleasure, not the other way around, but this girl seems to be giving me a lot of new experiences the longer she stays with me.

When her other breast gets the same amount of attention from my hands and mouth, I lick my way down her exposed stomach, goosebumps rising on the way, until I've reached the waistband of her panties.

"Do you want my tongue or finger?" I rasp out, looking at her, pecking the soft skin bellow her belly button, making her jerk slightly at the contact.

Ry doesn't answer me, she just looks at me shyly, the scarlet colour on her cheeks now ten shades darker.

"Answer my question." I can't help the domination in my demand.

"Both." Her quiet answer takes me by surprise but I don't show it.

"Good." I look at her for a few more seconds before turning her around so she lays flat on her stomach. She gasps.

I undo my belt and unzip my pants quickly as my erection presses painfully against them.

"Are you okay, baby?" I question softly, to make sure, her having her back to me doesn't make her uncomfortable. That's the last thing I'd want.

I trace my finger down her spine, her skin rising on the way.

"Yes." It comes out breathlessly, I get my answer right away.

My eyes roam her naked back. The only item on her is the skimpy lace thong that covers the top of her round, smooth ass. The thong I chose for her to wear.

The way she fists the bed sheets doesn't go unnoticed.

Sitting on my knees between her spread legs, I massage from the back of knee caps, up her tight thighs and up her ass. My hands palm her asscheeks and kneadthe flesh between them, leaving my red handprints when I let go. Her moans never ending.

A loud groan leaves my mouth at the feeling of her skin squeezed tightly between my own. My hand moves under my boxers to adjust my rock hard dick.

It'll fucking explode.

My index fingers hook under the waistband of her panties and I pull them down slowly, exposing her glistening pussy for me, inch by inch. I wet my lips.

Ry's now completely bare in front of me. I trace my finger over her dripping slit. Her back arches but I push it down, my hand flat in the middle of her spine. Her moans and breaths of pleasure are music to my ears.

I could hear those sounds fine the rest of my fucking life. Every sound she makes actually.

"Aiden, please," she groans into the pillow when I trace her wet opening with my index finger once more.

I stop myself from asking her what she wants. I need to be gentle and giving. I bite hard right under her left asscheek before pushing my finger into her tight hole. I look at the red love bite. The imprint of my teeth on her skin will for sure stay there for a couple of days.

Her muscles close around my digit as I push it in and out of her at a steady pace. The slippery sounds mixing with her loud, breaths of arousal pleasures me more than I thought it would.

Her sweet scent invades my senses and I need to be closer to her. Turning her back around, so she lays on her back, I lower my face to her pussy right away.

She whimpers when my lips close around her pulsating clit. Her hands grip my hair and tug hard making me groan against her. Avery moans at the vibration against her most sensitive area, her back arching off the mattress overwhelmed by what I'm giving her.

The soft glow of the moon is just enough for me to see the expressions she makes when I move my eyes to her beautiful face.

I suck harder before moving to her slit. My tongue caresses every inch of her inner lips and opening. I take my time pleasuring my girl the way she deserves and soon enough, I have her grinding on my face, her legs shaking around my shoulders as she's closer to reaching her peak.

"I'm-oh Aiden," she finishes moaning my name. Ry orgasms on my tongue. I clean all of her juices with my mouth as I let her ride out her flowing orgasm against me.

She pants and hooks her arms around my neck when I'm hovering over her fragile body. I place my lips on hers when her breathing settles to somewhat normal. Avery tastes her sweet juices on my tongue.

Her arms unwrap themselves from around me and fumble with my pants and boxers as she tries to pull them off. I suppress the smirk on my face and help her pull them down and throw them away.

Naked, I hover over her too naked body. Her curious eyes wander down my figure and widen when they catch my erection. She audibly gulps which boosts my ego.

"Will, will that fi-fit?" She stutters looking up at me.

I smile softly my forehead against hers, "I'll go slow."

This is all new to me. I've never done slow and gentle. I've always used women for my own pleasure and benefit, never took to consider their feelings and wants, but with Ry, I'm willing to give myself up. Willing to let her have my body and use me in whatever way she pleases.

But only me.

Her loud moan brings me out of my dreamy state. The groans that unknowingly left my mouth grow longer, louder. I pull away and look down at her, her eyes are closed in pleasure as she grinds on the top of my length.

My bare cock is between her pussy lips, parting them. My tip brushes her opening. Her folds cover my skin, mixing with my pre-cum.

"You want my cock inside you?" I breath into her ear. Avery moans in response and grinds herself harder.

"Answer me, Avery. You want my dick inside your tight pussy?" I wrap my one hand around her throat and squeeze lightly, not wanting to hurt her or scare her away, while the other is gripping my painfully hard length, pumping while at the same time stroking and rubbing it up and down her hot wetness.

"Ye-yes, Aiden." She looks at me through her long lashes pleadingly.

"You won't be able to take it back once it happens." I caress her cheek with my hand. My voice sounding breathless.

"I want to." Her eyes hold promise as they look into mine.

With a passionate kiss to her plump lips, I reach over to the nightstand and grab a golden foil packet.

Ripping the packet open with my teeth, I spit the contents out if my mouth and hold the lubed up condom between my fingers as I look down at her with a clenched jaw.

"I'll be the only one to ever fuck you. To ever be inside your tight pussy, do you want that?" She blushes at my gruff words, eyes widening for a second.

Avery doesn't answer me. Steadying myself on my other hand, I choke her with my free hand. She moans shakily and raises her back of the bed, her rock hard nipples brushing against mine.

I clench my jaw tighter. "Answer."

"Yes."

"Good. Because you're only fucking mine and I don't like sharing."

She reaches up and presses our lips together breathlessly. Her tongue invades my mouth and caresses every inch of it hungrily while her tiny, compared to mine, body lifts off the bed to realise some of the sexual frustration she's feeling inside.

Pulling away first, I lay my forehead on her warm one and roll the condom on my painfully hard dick.

I kiss the tip of Ry's nose as I notice the nervous look on her face. "We don't have to do it, baby." I assure her.

I don't want her to feel pressured into doing something with me.

It won't be the first cold shower I'm getting since we got together that's for sure.

Her arms tighten around my neck. "I want to, I-I'm just, just nervous." She tells me and sends a quick glance at my dick between her legs, swallowing hard.

"Tell me to stop if it's too much." Connecting our lips to take her mind of the searing pain I'm sure she'll feel, I slowly push inside her. I feel her breathing hitch and the only thing inside her is my tip. Almost my tip.

I stop for a few seconds giving her time to adjust before I slowly push another five inches inside her, my cock getting harder when I feel her inner walls wrapped around me tightly.

She groans and places a hand on the side of my neck. I take that as my sign to stop for the second time.

When Avery nods again, I push another two inches until I'm fully inside her hot cunt. I groan loudly at the feeling and bury my face into the crook of her outstretched neck, biting onto her collar bone to keep myself from moving while she gets comfortable.

I want to make this as less painful as possible for her.

"You can-you can start moving." She breaths out and I don't have to be told twice.

Pecking her lips gently, I hold myself on my elbows and start thrusting slowly inside her.

I shut my eyes tightly as I rest my forehead against hers.

Our moans and groans grow louder as my pace fastens.

"You're so fucking tight." I grit out. She moans in response, her nails scrapping all over my back and shoulders, leaving her marks on me.

Sweat drips down both of our foreheads and covers every inch of our nude bodies like a thick, glistening layer.

When Avery screams and lifts her back off the mattress, I know I've found her g-spot. I thrust harder against that particular spot giving the both of us pleasure. My moans matching her own. The pleasure so much that I can hear my own blood pumping through my ears.

Her tits push unintentionally against my face when she arches her back and throws her head back in pleasure. I lean down and start sucking on her soft flesh, leaving purple hickeys in places only I can see.

Avery starts grinding harder against me, matching my pace. Our synced moves, give me deeper access to her tight pussy. I moan loudly at the feeling of our bodies so close to one another, curse words leaving my lips.

I want this to last forever.

"Fuck." I throw my head back in pleasure, fastening my movements.

The head board bangs against the wall, our loud moans and the sound of skin slapping on skin arouses me even further. And by the sounds of it, my girl too.

"Aiden," she moans loudly.

I'm glad we're the only fucking ones in this house. Those sounds are my own to hear.

"Moan my fucking name again, baby." I grunt out against her skin.

She obeys immediately. I grab her one breast in my palm and squeeze it tightly in my one hand, making her moan my name again.

This is everything I ever fucking wanted.

Minutes pass by until her breathing gets uneven. "Aiden, I'm so close." She gorans loudly, her lips brushing my ear.

Goosebumps raise on my skin at the sound. I push harder, faster. My whole body tightening at the unbearable pleasure she gives me. I kiss up her neck to her cheek until my mouth is on the corner of her gaping lips.

"Cum for me."

And she does.

She reaches her climax and orgasms hard around me with a scream . I thrust inside her a few more times before emptying myself inside the condom with a deep moan.

I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life.

I fall on top of her as we both try to catch our breaths. Ry's eyes are closed and her fingers are tangled between my hair strands as I lay my head on her bare chest.

Kissing her neck a few times I pull out and walk naked towards the en suite where I throw the condom off and wet a towel with warm water.

The satisfied smile never leaving my face. I feel fucking tingles in my body. I've never felt tingles.

When I walk back inside the room, my girl has the bed sheet wrapped around the top half of her body, leaving the tops of her thighs exposed for me. She looks at me with big, curious eyes and red cheeks as she tries to hold her gaze on my own and not further down my body.

"You can look all you want, baby. I'm yours." I smirk to which she rolls her eyes at, a smile on her lips. I climb on the bed and straddle her waist, before placing the wet towel beside us.

"I love you." She kisses my lips softly, but doesn't say it back.

It doesn't hurt me like I thought it would. Sure, I am desperate to hear the words coming from her mouth but I know she's not ready.

Pushing her onto her back gently I look into her eyes for permission and hold the towel for her to see. "Can I clean you up?" I whisper softly, brushing my finger over her jaw.

She nods and I pull the sheet away from her body gently. She holds her hands in front of her chest but I just kiss the back of her palms as she does so. The dark shade of red on her cheeks is cute.

Avery bites her lip as I spread her legs and wipe the blood and liquids from the inside of her thighs.

We stay silent while I do so.

When she's clean I turn the softly glowing lights under the bed off completely and place the towel on the nightstand before laying down on the bed beside her.

She shyly lays her head on my chest and fiddles with my fingers. Silence consuming us.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask. She hasn't said anything since it happened which worries me.

Does she regret it?

Her bright smile washes all of my worries away instantly. I can't help but smile back. "More than okay." She kisses my lips and lays back down on my chest.

I wrap my free arm around her and let her intoxicating smell pull me into a dreamless sleep.

The last thought on my mind being of the smile Avery just flashed me.

......

Sex has never been so pleasurable in my entire fucking life. But this wasn't pure sex. It was feelings, needs, wants, love.

Her body, her skin, her soul. It's all mine and mine alone. Just like I am hers. Avery has officially taken me, body and soul to herself.

She still lingers on me.

"Fuck."

The feeling of her lips on my own, the feeling of her skin against mine, the feeling of her clawing nails on my back, the feeling of her tightly wrapped around me...

My sperm spurts against the shower wall as I finish with a loud groan. My hand still wrapped around my dick, pumping as I ride out the orgasm that's been bothering me for the last twenty minutes.

God, I hope I didn't wake Ry up with the sounds I made, but my morning wood needed to be taken care of and my girl has got to be sore from last night. Besides she laid peacefully asleep when I woke up.

Washing off quickly, I dry myself off and pull some boxers on before making my way back into the room.

Everything smells of sex. But I don't fucking complain. It's just another reminder of what happened last night.

I crawl into bed as quietly as I can, then wrap my arm around her as I spoon her. Her little body fits perfectly against my own.

The next forty minutes go by with me playing with strands of her spread hair while she sleeps peacefully in my arms.

I'm fucking addicted.

She stirs awake and turns around, wrapping an arm around my higher abdomen and snuggling her head closer to my chest.

Turning her on her back, I lay my body on top of hers, careful not to crush her with my weight, and start placing kisses all over her face. The smile I love stretches across her face as she looks at me with tired eyes.

"Good morning, baby." My innocent words make a blush appear on her cheeks.

"Morning," Ry wraps her arms around my neck and pull me down.

"Are you in pain?" I ask worriedly from the crook of her neck. Hesitantly, she nods against my head.

"A little when I turn around and move my legs." Ry says almost as a whisper and I know she feels awkward talking about it.

"I'm sorry I tried to be as gentle as possible." I lift my head and look into her glimmering eyes.

"I know you did." She smiles in reassurance and runs her fingers through my hair. I relax against her and snuggle back into her neck again.

.......
This is the calm before the storm.....

I hope you liked the smu-I mean chapter. I honestly don't know if it was any good and steamy AT ALL. I've never written this much supposed hot stuff before but I hope you liked it anyway.

Please vote and comment and follow my Instagram for countdowns and stuff if you'd like.

_awritings_

Love you all, have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...