Luna II(A BTS Soulmate AU)

By JiminBeJammin

Vacation is over and the largest group of soulmates in the world is back in Seoul and back to work-this time... More

1
2
πŸ”₯3πŸ”₯
4
πŸ”₯5πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯6πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯7πŸ”₯
8
πŸ”₯9πŸ”₯
11
12
13
πŸ”₯14πŸ”₯
15
16
πŸ”₯17πŸ”₯
18
19
πŸ”₯20πŸ”₯
21
πŸ”₯22πŸ”₯
23
24
πŸ”₯25πŸ”₯
26
27
πŸ”₯28πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
30
31
πŸ”₯32πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯33πŸ”₯
34
35
🚨New Story Alert🚨
πŸ”₯36πŸ”₯
37
38
πŸ”₯39πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
πŸ”₯43πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯44πŸ”₯
45
46
47
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
πŸ”₯51πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯52πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

πŸ”₯10πŸ”₯

10.2K 300 140
By JiminBeJammin

It was hot and humid in the back seat of Luna's Bentley, condensation rolling down the fogged windows as the car rocked vigorously in the dark.

Heavy pants and whimpers were all she could manage with JK's strong hand around her throat and her knees up by her ears as he pumped his hefty cock into her fast and hard. Sweat had started to bead on his forehead but he payed it no mind, his eyes fixated on hers.

"You're so close aren't you baby? Yes, those thighs start to shake, you can't stop the sounds that come out of that pretty mouth of yours, and this pussy... fuck it grips me so tight. I know it's hard but remember what I said. You'd better hold that cum Kitana. It's mine," JK growls, one hand digging into the flesh of her outer thigh and the other adding the slightest of pressure to her neck.

Luna closes her eyes and groans, trying to think of anything other than his cock hitting all the right spots inside her. She'd have to remember to whip his ass later for using her government name but right now she didn't care. It seems that she has a bigger problem on her hands.

After the new experience of having sex outside, it seemed that she'd woken something inside JK. All that dominant, pent up energy came flooding out and she'd been on the receiving end of it ever since. They'd fucked again on the picnic blanket and again on the hood of the car and now in the backseat. He'd promised this would be the last round and it seemed he really wanted to make it count.

"Just a little longer baby. I promise it'll be worth it. I have the perfect thank you for this amazing day. I'm gonna make you see stars," he grunts, his hips starting to lose pattern.

He strokes turn deep and sloppy, making Luna's eyes roll back when his cock would drag over a certain spot inside.

"Baby, I don't know if I can hold it anymore," she whines, clenching her eyes shut as her pussy began to throb like her heartbeat.

With that, JK pulls out and cums all over her pussy, most of his warm cum landing right on her clit. He strokes himself until nothing's left before dipping his cock into his mess, smearing it.

He locks eyes with her again as he sits, pulling her lower half onto his lap and lowering his mouth to her cum covered pussy.

"Don't hold back okay? I wanna hear how good I'm making you feel," is all he says before covering her pussy with his mouth, cleaning the mess he created.

He continues to slurp up his mess, burying his face into her pussy when he's done. Luna's back arches off the sticky leather seat as he moves his tongue vigorously, moving his head from side to side in wild motions that were sure to make her come apart. She gripped his hair with both hands, a guttural scream tearing from her throat as she came so hard she cried—hot tears spilling down her cheeks.

Immediately, her thoughts were hazy and an overwhelming feeling of joy and happiness spread all over her body. She smiled tiredly as her body dropped back down onto the seat.

"I wish you could see yourself right now all pretty and fucked out for me," JK breathes, trailing his fingers over the trail of love bites he'd left from the base of her neck to the valley of her breasts.

He places a soft kiss on her mouth before pulling her body onto his chest and laying back so they both could catch their breaths. He was pretty sure Luna was in sub space at the moment, having experienced it enough times himself to know.

He honestly didn't know what came over him, considering he'd never been that dominant during sex before, but it felt good releasing a ton of energy he didn't even know he had. As he calmed down, he felt bad though, hoping he wasn't too rough on Luna.

"KK, I'm sorry if I was too rough—

He's cut off by a soft "Shh" from Luna, her little pointer finger pressed against his lips.

"I love you," she says softly, her voice probably gone from all the screaming.

"I love you too," he replies, running his hands up and down her bare back.

"Good, you're driving back," she whispers, breaking the comfortable silence.

"You got it," he says, pecking her forehead.

It was the least he could do after the amazing day she'd treated him to.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Jin sat on the couch in the lounge, smiling when he'd gotten the message he'd been waiting for.

He was feeling quite satisfied with himself  after getting that reporter fired for disrespecting Luna. Sure, he wouldn't be the first and he probably won't be the last, but at least he suffered the consequences. Not only did he ask the sex tape question, but he'd thrust that mic so close it could've hit her had Hobi not tucked her under his arm. Maybe this would make others think twice before bombarding them on the streets or at least be more respectful.

"Someone looks pleased," Hobi smiles, dropping himself into the seat beside Jin.

"Yup, got that reporter from the other day fired," Jin states proudly, adjusting his imaginary tie.

"I'm glad to hear it. You know...you're so sexy when you get all worked up and protective," Hobi lowers his voice, grinning when he sees Jin gulp.

"I'm always sexy," Jin replies, but the reddening of his ears gave him away.

"Can't argue with you there," Hobi replies, his signature smirk in place as he scoots closer—close enough that Jin could smell cologne.

"You smell good. Is that new?" Jin asks, leaning in to get a better whiff.

"Mhmm it's Tom Ford," Hobi replies.

Before Jin could lean away, he grabs his chin gently.

"Hyung, I was thinking about you earlier and I noticed your schedule was clear for the rest of the evening. Want to spend it with me?"

"As long as it involves food, I'm in," Jin grins, breaking the tense atmosphere.

Hobi grins, pecking his lips and releasing him from his grasp.

"Of course it does," Hobi smirks, pulling a shiny, silver key card out of his pocket.

"When do we leave?" Jin asks, his eyes lighting up at the sight.

Less than 20 minutes later, the two found themselves in their hotel room stripping out of their clothes and into the fancy, silky robes the hotel provides.

As soon as they stepped through the door, they picked up the phone and ordered a fuck ton of room service to share. Hobi clicked on the TV and put it on the latest Kdrama they'd been watching before grabbing two sheet masks out of his bag.

He applied Jin's for him and applied his own, sinking into the comfortable bedding beside his hyung as they waited for the food to come.

As usual, they didn't have to wait long. They'd been frequenting this hotel for a while now when they needed a quick getaway. It was luxurious and discreet, not to mention close to the company and their home.

"Bon Appetit," Hobi grins, pulling the cloche off the plate that held a big, juicy steak cooked just like Jin liked it.

"Oh you know what you're doing," Jin winks, grabbing the plate and taking it over to the table in the room.

They spread the variety of  foods out and eat together, feeding each other bits of each dish until they were just full enough for dessert.

They had brownies and vanilla ice cream for dessert and Hobi's moans after each bite were starting to turn Jin on despite knowing the dirty game the younger man was playing.

"Here Hope-ah. You should try mine," Jin says, scooping a spoonful out and steering it towards Hobi's mouth.

Before it could get there, he turns the spoon and the ice cream slides off the spoon, dropping onto Hobi's crotch.

"Jin," Hobi grits, the cold seeping into his robe.

"Don't worry, hyung will get it," he shushes, getting on his knees.

He sucks the ice cream into his mouth, swallowing it quickly.

"I'll get it out of the robe too. Looks like it started to seep in," he says, sucking on the wet spot on the robe, which happened to be right over Hobi's rapidly swelling cock.

Having had enough teasing, Hobi opens his robe, his cock springing up right in front of Jin's face.

"Get this too while you're down there. Clean it good," he bites his lip, opening his legs wider for Jin to fit between.

Jin's own cock started to swell at the sight of Hobi's thick cock and his no nonsense facial expression—excitement coursing through him with the thoughts of how this night would end.

Grabbing it at the base, he plops it on his tongue, enjoying the weight before taking as much as he could into his mouth. He allowed it to hit the back of his throat, causing extra saliva to build in his mouth before pulling back and spreading the coating with his hand.

Diving back in, he pumps half with his hand while he focuses on licking and sucking rest, his loud slurps filling the room and making Hobi moan in that deep, raspy tone that told him he was doing a good job.

"Just like that. Such. A.Good.Boy," Hobi praises, thrusting into his mouth with every pause.

Jin groans, the feeling of being choked making his cock even harder.

"Will you fuck my face, please?" he asks, sitting back on his heels.

"You love to choke on this cock don't you? Such a cockslut for me and since you asked so nicely..." Hobi grins, grabbing a handful of Jin's hair and pushing his head down onto his cock.

He holds him there for a few seconds and pulls back before pushing him down again. Jin moans around his cock as he chokes, his eyes starting to get teary as he gags.

Knowing he likes the sensation, Hobi holds his head steady while he fucks into his mouth—hard enough to make him gag but not hard enough to do damage.

"Look at you gagging on my cock. Feels good doesn't it? All I'm getting is lust from you. You gonna cum like the good boy you are hmm? My voice and my cock all you need?" Hobi pants, circling his hips as he reveled in the feeling of his hyung's warm mouth and plump lips.

Jin nods despite his predicament, breathing harshly through his nose. Spit was starting to drip down his chin and his cock throbbed, intense pressure building with every gag he felt and moan Hobi awarded him with.

"Ahh, hyung your mouth is so fucking perfect...that's right. Swallow this cock," Hobi grunts.

Jin reaches down and strokes his cock, cumming immediately, the deep moans in his throat milking Hobi's orgasm as well.

Hobi releases his head and he pulls back, gasping for air as his body came down from its high.

Fuck, he really needed that.

A/N:  On this episode:

JK has leveled up to daddy

He blew Luna's back out and put her into sub space 🤣😌

Jin has a choking kink 👀

Hobi is just sexy af for no damn reason at all and his voice is like butter

What do you think will happen on next weeks episode of Luna II? Let's hear from our readers

*Passes mic to you*

I'm feeling silly today if you couldn't tell 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 53.6K 108
Song Kitana is a famous model, music producer, and former girl group member. Her fans call her Luna because of her unique soulmate mark: the 7 phases...
302K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
93.1K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
58.8K 2.2K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...