๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐“'๐’ ๐’๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ XOCHOIXO

๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐“'๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐ โŽข โ There is no true love. โž โ Milo, have you always had those golden little f... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. rotten to the core
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the plan
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. auradon
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. the wand
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. goodness class
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. the headmistress' daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. the warrior's daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. new information
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. the love-spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. did i mention?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. if only
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. video chat
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. anti-love spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. family day
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ways to be wicked
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. life in auradon
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. the truth gummy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. what's my name?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. the date
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. home evil home
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. harry hook
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. chillin' like a villain
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. don't you love me?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. losing, not an option
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. space between
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. a talk with ursula's son
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. it's going down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. girl talk
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. you and me
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. good to be bad
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. the engagement
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. hades
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. king of mean
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. to keep auradon safe
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. alex
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. do what you gotta do
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. teaming up
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. night falls
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. one kiss
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. my once upon a time
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. can you wake him?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. break this down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. do you ever miss them?
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. coronation

1.5K 37 2
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

I choose good, you guys.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, on the Isle of the Lost, Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella, and Evil Queen were all sitting on the couch in Maleficent's castle, watching the coronation on the TV, live.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Ben will soon be crowned king!" Snow White said, "I'm Snow White, bringing you up-to-second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen threw some popcorn on the screen, " 'I'm Snow White' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."

Maleficent looked at her, weirdly before looking back at the screen.

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant today, but what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White laughed, "Oh, and there's Fairy Godmother's wand."

The four villains saw Fairy Godmother remove the cloth off of the Bell Jar to reveal the wand inside.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruella said, sarcastically.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now!" Snow White said. The screen showed Milo and Ben sitting on a carriage, through the kingdom as they waved at people.

💜🐉

Milo was sitting in the carriage, looking a bit sad and nervous as he held a small blue box on his lap. He wore a simple purple suit with a pinned amulet of a dragon on the pocket of his suit jacket with white shoes. His hair was nicely done as it fanned over his forehead as he wore his signature earring and necklace.

Ben noticed Milo looking nervous, so he took Milo's hand causing Milo to look at him.

"Don't be nervous," Ben told Milo, "All you have to do is sit there and look handsome. No problem there."

"Thank you," Milo told Ben.

Ben looked down at his hands at the ring he always wore, "Milo, would you wear my ring?" Ben asked him as he took off his ring from his finger. Milo pulled his hand away from Ben.

"Uh...no, not now," Milo told Ben, "I think it would just probably fall right off me," Milo softly smiled at Ben. Then he realized the blue box he had in his hands, "I have something for you."

"For me?" Ben asked him, surprised.

Milo nodded, "Yeah," he handed Ben the small box, "It's just for later," Milo told Ben as Ben opened the box to reveal a brownie, "You know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

Ben smiled at him, "Always thinking," Milo laughed softly, "But I can't wait-" Ben cut himself off by taking a bite out of the brownie.

"No!" Milo exclaimed, trying to stop him but it was too late.

"Mm, this is really good," Ben said as he chewed the brownie.

"Uh, do you..." Milo was lost for words.

"Milo?" Ben asked.

"Do you feel okay?" Milo asked, still shocked.

"You bet," Ben told him.

"Would you say that you're still in, that..." Milo stuttered, "That you still have strong feelings for me?"

Ben shrugged, "Not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Ok," Milo said before realizing what Ben just said, "Wait, What?!" Ben began to laugh, "You knew?"

"That you spelled me?" Ben told Milo, "Yeah, yeah, I knew."

"I-I can explain myself," Milo stuttered, trying to think of a good lie.

Ben shook his head, "No, look, it's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Alex. You didn't trust that it could happen on it's own, am I right?"

"Yes," Milo said, nervously, "You're so right... So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date," Ben admitted to Milo, "Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake."

"So, what? You've just been faking it since then?" Milo asked, a little disappointed. Ben smiled before he slid the ring on Milo's finger, then leaned down and kissed Milo's hand.

"I haven't been faking anything," Ben told Milo. Milo was shocked for a second before smiling at him as they arrived at the hall entrance.

💜🐉

Back on the isle, the Evil Queen looked at the TV in shock when she saw Ben and Milo exit the carriage, "Well, if it isn't..."

"My son," Maleficent cut the Evil Queen, also shocked, "Looking like some kind of-"

"Prince," Snow said as she appeared on the screen again, "Now let's see what this handsome is wearing," A cameraman handed Snow White a card, "Evie?" She read the card, confused, "Someone named Evie designed his suit."

"Evie! That's-That's my daughter! Evie!" Evil Queen exclaimed.

"Oh, wow, she sewed a dress!" Maleficent said, sarcastically, "Meanwhile, my boy duped a prince and he's this close to grabbing the magic wand!"

"Bitter party of one," Evil Queen mocked, "Bitter party of one."

Maleficent clapped her hands, "It's happening, people! It's happening!" She rushed around the room, "I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains!" She stopped in front of them, "Our revenge begins today!"

They all evilly laughed, loudly.

💜🐉

Milo and Ben walked up that stairs hand-in-hand. Each step they took, Milo's heart was racing higher and higher. How are they supposed to steal the wand when Ben actually loves Milo?!

Once they reached the top of the stairs, where Beast and Belle stood. Milo bowed to Belle, who smiled at him. Beast smiled at his son and nodded towards Milo.

"About the other day, I just-" Milo started but Beast cut him off.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy," Beast said.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself, even when it isn't easy," Ben reminded his Dad.

"I did?" Beast questioned causing his wife to hit his arm, "I...how very wise of me."

Belle took Ben's hands, "Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart."

"Thanks, mom," Ben smiled.

Beast patted Ben's shoulder, "You're going to make a fine king," Beast told his son causing Ben to smile even more.

Beast took Belle's hand and both walked inside.

Ben turned to Milo, "Wish me luck."

Milo nodded at Ben, smiling before he took the attendant's hand as the attendant led him away.

Ben turned towards the main entrance, taking a deep breath.

Inside, the children's choir sang, beautifully. Meanwhile on the balcony, Jay looked at Mal, nervously, who looked at Evie, nervously, who looked at Carlos, nervously as they watched the doors open as Ben walked in.

Everyone in the crowd, bowed as Ben walked past them. Milo bowed with a smile as Ben walked past him. Ben glanced at Milo, which seemed to calm him down, as he smiled.

Milo was just focused on the wand in the bell jar. He swallowed nervously when Fairy Godmother held the wand in her hands while standing in front of Ben. Milo looked up to the other Vks as he locked eyes with Mal, who gave him a nod before he looked back at Ben and Fairy Godmother.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asked Ben.

"I do solemnly swear," Ben promised.

"Then it is my honor," Fairy Godmother said as she tapped Ben on the shoulder with her wand, "And my joy," she continued as she tapped the other shoulder, "To bless our new king-"

Suddenly, someone snatched the wand off of Fairy Godmother's hand causing the crowd to gasp. A blast of white strike shot out of the wand, through the window, destroying a part of the magical barrier around the Isle of the Lost.

In the coronation hall, Milo was shocked to see Jane holding the wand as it was out of control.

"Child, what are you doing?" Fairy Godmother cried.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane exclaimed, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-Boo!" That caused the wand to let out a lightning strike as the crowd all backed away, trying to dodge the lightning strike.

Milo stepped forward and managed to grab the wand.

"Careful Milo!" Belle told him.

Milo was now, standing in the middle of the hall with the wand in his hands as he held it up tightly in the air. The other Vks rushed off to get to him.

Ben stood in front of Milo, concerned, "Milo," Ben said, calmly, "Give me the wand."

"Stand back!" Milo ordered as the door opened and the other four ran towards Milo and stopped behind him.

"It's okay," Ben assured Milo.

"Ben, I said stand back!" Milo yelled.

"I told you so!" Alex shouted, stepping forward but walked back to the crowd when Milo pointed the wand at him.

"Let's go!" Carlos told Milo.

"Revenge time!" Jay reminded him.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked Milo.

"We have no choice, Ben!" Milo said, "Our parents-"

"Your parents made their choice!" Ben cut Milo off, "Now you make yours."

Milo hesitated for a second, "...I think I want to be good," Milo told Ben, softly.

"You are good!" Ben told Milo.

"How do you know that?!" Milo retorted.

"Because..." Ben hesitated, "Because I'm listening to my heart."

"I want to listen to my heart, too," Milo said before turning to face the other Vks, "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents," Milo looked at Jay, "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy!" He told Jay, "Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy!"

"Yeah!" Some of the boys from the tourney team said, causing Jay to laugh a little.

"And you," Milo said to Carlos, "Scratching Dude's belly makes you happy, who would have thought!" Carlos smiled, then Milo turned to Evie, "And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart!" Evie smiled with tears in her eyes, "And Mal, my goofy sister, going to art class and drawing makes you happy," Mal nodded with tears in her eyes, "And I don't want to take over the world with evil," Milo confessed, "It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school and be with Ben," Ben started to smile, "Because Ben makes me really happy!" Milo turned Ben and smiled before turning back to his sister and friends, "Us being friends makes me really happy!" Milo told the other Vks, "I choose good, you guys," Milo said as he held his fist out.

All the Vks hesitated as Milo looked at them, scared. Then Mal puts her fist on top of Milo's fist, "I choose good, too."

"I choose good, too," Evie joined.

"I choose good as well," Jay joined.

All the Vks looked at Carlos while Carlos looked confused, "So just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be?" Carlos asked as everyone laughed, "Cause they're gonna be really really mad."

"Your parents can't reach you here," Ben promised.

Carlos sighed as he put his fist in the middle, "Okay, then. Good."

Milo then looked back at Ben and motioned him to join them. Ben hesitated but slowly walked over to them and put his fist in the middle as Milo leaned his head on Ben's shoulder as the crowd clapped.

Suddenly, there was a big green cloud that made its way through the window causing everyone in the crowd to gasp. The green cloud made its way to the middle of the hall and it revealed the one and only Maleficent.

"I'm baaack!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"It can't be!" Belle whispered.

"Go away, mother," Milo told his mother.

"Ha-ha-ha! He's funny!" Maleficent said, laughing, "I-you're very funny!" She then turned serious, "Here. Wand me. Chop-chop!"

"No!" Ben exclaimed as Milo looked like he was going to throw the wand to his mother but instead he threw to Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother caught the wand and started to swing it, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-"

"Boo," Maleficent mocked before freezing everyone except the Five Descendants.

"Psych," Maleficent jokes, laughing.

She then walked up to Beast and took off his glasses, "Ooh, in another time, in another time," Maleficent snickered then placed Beast's glasses on him incorrectly on his head, "Evil like me. Don't you wanna be mean?" She sang as she walked up to Fairy Godmother and took the wand out of her hand, "Oh! Oh, someone needs to pluck their nose hairs."

Milo sighed quietly.

"Where shall we begin?" Maleficent asked, then smiled, "I know! Why don't we start by getting rid of this!"

Maleficent pointed the wand at Milo as Ben's ring flew off his finger onto the wand causing Milo gasp, "Perfect fit!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Oh, excuse me, pardon me, excuse me. The horns, the horns," Maleficent ducked under Fairy Godmother's arm.

Milo looked down at his finger sadly, where the ring used to be.

"Oh...falling in love is weak," Maleficent turned Ben's head, making his crown sideways, then turned his head again, "And ridiculous," She looked at her son, "It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want!" Milo argued.

"Mom, have you ever once asked me or Milo what we want. We're not you," Mal added.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and...Years of practice being evil. You'll get there," Maleficent told Mal and Milo.

"No, We will not and we really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing...even when I dated that boy back on the isle," Milo told his mother.

"I know one thing, young man," Maleficent started, "You have no room for love in your life!"

"And now I command, once in my hand," Milo blurted out.

Then Maleficent forcefully handed the wand in Milo's hand. The Five Descendants all gasped.

"It worked!" Milo said, looking amazed.

"I hardly think so," Maleficent mumbled as she started to pace back and forth, "Frankly, this is tedious and very immature," then she turned to Milo, holding out her hand, "Give me the wand! Give me the wand!"

"Hold on, Milo. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil," Carlos told Milo.

"Oh, please! You're killing me!" Maleficent complained, "Arf!"

Dude then jumped at Maleficent, "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!"

Jay then tried to grab Maleficent's scepter. Maleficent looked at him in the eyes and felt his muscle, "Gaston should be jealous," She uses magic and made him drop to the ground.

"Enough!" Maleficent yelled, "You all will regret this," Green smoke started to surround her. Once the smoke cleared, the five looked at Maleficent in shock because she was a dragon.

They started running the opposite direction. Jay, who had no time to run, started to get chased by Maleficent. The Vks called him to run faster. Once he was with them, Evie stepped forward with her mirror, "Magic mirror, shine a bright light," The mirror shot a bright light at Maleficent causing the dragon to drop on the floor.

"Behind us, E!" Mal said as she and Milo stood in front of Evie, "Leave our friends alone!"

"This is between you and us mother!" Milo said as his eyes started glowing blue as Mal and their mother's eyes turned green.

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one," Milo and Mal chanted as they grabbed each other's hands, "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one, The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!"

Then suddenly, Maleficent disappeared in the green smoke. The five Descendants looked surprised and confused as Fairy Godmother unfroze. They ran back over to where Maleficent is.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked.

"I have no idea," Mal answered.

"Did you two do it?" Evie asked.

"I don't know," Milo replied.

"No, no, no, no," Fairy Godmother ran up to them, "Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why it's so itty-bitty."

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asked as she and Milo leaned down where a lizard version of their mother was.

"Well, forever is a long time," Fairy Godmother told them, "You learned to love. So can she."

"I believe this belongs to you," Milo said as he handed the wand to Fairy Godmother.

"And I believe this..." Fairy Godmother picked up the ring Ben gave Milo, "Belongs to you," She handed him the ring as she, Mal and Milo stood up.

Milo smiled as he put the ring on his finger.

"You all have earned yourselves a 'A' in Goodness Class," Fairy Godmother told the five Vks as they laughed.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo," Fairy Godmother said as everyone unfroze.

Ben then roared as he ran towards the Vks but Milo stopped him.

"Okay. Okay," Milo rubbed Ben's back, "We kind of got this all wrapped up here."

"Oh," Ben said.

Ben then hugged Milo as Milo hugged back tightly before they both pulled away.

"Next time I rescue you, okay?" Ben promised.

Milo cupped Ben's face, "Yeah, let's not be there next time, okay?"

Ben nodded as Milo tilted his crown. Milo glanced over to Fairy Godmother and Jane, then looked back at Ben, "Um, I will be right back."

"I love you but you are in a major time-out," Fairy Godmother scolded Jane.

"Don't be too hard on Jane," Milo told Fairy Godmother.

"I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head," Mal cuts in putting a hand on a Fairy Godmother's shoulder, "You are beautiful. Inside and out."

"Your mom got that right," Milo and Mal said in unison.

"I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department," Jane told them with a smile.

"Yeah," Milo responded.

"I guess so," Mal added.

They smiled at each other before Fairy Godmother and Jane walked away as Mal went to Evie. Milo then looked over to see Alex. Milo gave him a small smile as he bowed to Alex, causing Alex to chuckle as he bowed back.

"Hey!" Milo said to a guard who put a glass on his lizard mom, "Careful! That's my mom!" The guard nodded and bowed to him as Milo bowed back before the guard walking away.

Then Milo walked over to the others, Jay had his arms wrapped around the others.

"Let's get this party started!" Jay shouted.

"Ohayohay, hey," They sang, laughing.

All

Set it off (Turn it up)
Oh yeah (Set it off)
Oh yeah, yeah (Set it off)
Let's set it off (Set it off)
Oh yeah (Set it off)
You can make it happen (Set it off)
Ohay, ohay, hey!

Ben

Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise
Write the book, story of our lives
This is us taking back the night
(Ohay, ohay)

Milo

Break the spell, we were born this way
Be yourself, forget the DNA
Everybody raise your hands and say
(Ohay, ohay, hey!)

Evie

Sound the alarm, get on your feet
Let's set it off and rock this beat
Dance till your heart is wild and free
(Ooh-oh-oh)

Mal

Feelin' the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout

Ben

We got the keys, the kingdom's ours
(Ooh-oh-oh)
(Ohay, ohay, hey!)

All

Let's set it off, oh yeah
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off, oh yeah
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (On the right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
We got to set it off (Ohay, ohay)

Jay and Carlos

It's time to set this thing off
Let's make it happen now
I'ma make my own future, ignore the rumors
Show 'em how passion sounds
They all told me I should back down
Judgin' me 'cause of my background
Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now
Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now

Alex

Feelin' the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout

Ben

We got the keys, the kingdom's ours
(Ooh-oh-oh)
(Oh yeah)

All

Let's set it off, oh yeah (Let's set this off)
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off)
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (That's right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
(We got to set it off)
Get ready, set it off
We got to set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
3, 2, 1, uh

Dance Break

Milo and Ben

Ooh, yeah
Let's set it off, oh yeah (Let's set this off)
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off)
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off

All

Come on
We got to set it off (To the left)
Get ready, set it off (To the right)
We got to set it off (What?)

{MILO}

Oh. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot
You didn't think this was the end of the story,
Did you?

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Now it's time for Descendants 2 YAY!!! But hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'll put the cast for Descendants 2 then the first chapter will be up by next week...I hope.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

25.8K 744 10
๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โŽข โ If you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true. โž โ I just... don't know what my futu...
76.1K 2K 55
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โŽข โ You can either be the fairest or the evilest. You choose. โž โ This shade of blue is just...ew! Fucking...
43.9K 885 10
โ˜™I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.โ˜™ /// โ˜™. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...