𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

By ItsAmoreMio

Read this story you won't regret it More

INTRODUCTION
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓

𝟏𝟗

2.4K 179 52
By ItsAmoreMio

-

𝐎𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞.❞
-

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

"Why? Why should I let this girl in my house?"
She purposely asked herself out loud, ignoring the little stare from Zarene.

In Georgia's head, Zarene's father-her own son, was actually standing right by her side whispering in her ear that she was being way too gentle with his daughter. He kept on telling her that she had to be taught a lesson and that since he wasn't there physically, it was her responsibility to discipline his daughter.

She reluctantly listened to him, hoping to please him, so he would appear for longer. Even though unknown to her, due to the hard 'medicines' she had took earlier from her friend, she was hallucinating so this wasn't really her son.

"..."

"Miss. You've been out of my house the whole day, fucking and sucking for sum couples of dollars, right?" She said,letting go of the door to fold up her jumper handles, but repositioning her self so Zarene wouldn't be able to enter

"But guess what little girl...I wont let that happen. I won't let you be a bad influence to your yourger cousins. So this is your one and only chance to reel me the truth: Is this all excuse to sneak out with your little friends?"

Zarene shook her head denying the accusations against her, she didn't utter a word since she was aware that if she said something it was definetly going to be twisted and used against her.

"Then where have you been?"
She raised her voice a little too high now.

"You betta mf answer when I ask you something. Or imma get my belt and beat the fuck outta you. It's your choice"

Meanwhile, ever since D'avonte had heard the noises in the air coming from the front of the house, he had been curious about what could have been happening. Standing in the kitchen drinking a cup of juice, he trying to listen to whoever had been talking so loud. Since he was nosy he wanted to see or at least know. So for the past minutes he had been trying to ignore it, but when it had eventually gotten too loud he had to make his way there.

Whilst walking closer and closer to the noise, he noticed that his grandmother had been standing with the door handle in her hand and with her back facing him. So focused on scolding that person, that she had not even heard his steps.

"Who she shouting at?" He asked himself since he couldn't see the person.

When he had finally stopped walking and stood behind his grandmother, Zarene small frame stood out to him. She not only looked like she was about to cry, but was also strangely dressed in a McDonald's uniform. He looked at her in their eyes and then looked at his grandmother confused..

"Why is she is not letting Z in?" He asked himself and withing seconds everything became clear to him and realisation set in. He was ready to argue with his grandma is his intuitions were correct.

"What's the problem here?"

As he waited for a response he swiftly pushed Zarene into the house and closed the door behind her.

"Sweetie,your cousin right here just came back now. Isn't it late D'avonte? Isn't it late!? And to make matters worse she wont tell me where she came from."

'Just like I thought' he thought.

"It's not late grandma,whatchu talking about. Its ten minutes to nine. She probably walked here what do you expect. Take it easy"

"Even so, that's not all she left this-actually my damn house early in the morning without saying nothin.This house was all dirty and mess when I came back this morning,there was no damn food cooked for you, me or anybody in tha house. And to make matters worse she has also been lying to me."

"Nig-what? Since when did you start caring about her whereabouts? You have plenty of other people in this house. I'M HERE! If there's any chores to do. Tell us. She is not no damn slave. Fuck is wrong with your old ass?"

"First of all you betta not fucking talk to me like that again...I'm giving you one more time to cuss at me and then that's it,cause I'll rip your ass apart D'avonte. I ain't one of your little friends."

At this point the more they looked at each other the more it got heated between the two, the animosity between the two was thick and readable. And if nobody came and separated them they would definetly end up fighting. Fortunately enough, all the other cousins where now downstairs watching this closely ready to stop any alterations between the three.

"You lucky you female,bruh" he mumbled.

"So your grandmother is a female,now? It's good that everybody is here now, they have seen how this little bastard brainwashed yall. She's acting just her ugly ass momma did with my son."

Zaria and Aria gasped in response, utterly surprised.

"Is you a male? You got dementia or sum, cause the only evil guy here is you." D'avonte defended Zarene,tired of this bullshit.

Not knowing this would make it worse for his cousin.

"Stop talking to Nana like that. That's so disrespectful. Nana is right so stop backing her. If it was anybody else in this house coming late grandma would have been angry too. Stop acting like Nana hates her . Yall act as if she doesn't disappear for weeks. I swear."
Keandra suddenly blurted out, tired of all this drama that was happening because of such a 'deceitful' girl.

After she spoke, D'avonte and Zaria gave her a stank look,wondering why she was even talking.

"Y'all looking at me like that, like I said sumthin wrong. Whether y'all like it or not it's always the quiet ones that be the sneakiest. So if the shoe fits wear it."

"It's good that she ain't blinded by this stupid little hoe,pretending to be a saint. Anyways, Zarene tell them which job you told me you have. Tell them how you told me got a walmart job,but you're fully dressed in a McDonald's uniform.Or remember that you stole my mf money and still haven't paid me back,but I forgave you didn't I? "

The mention of the stolen money had suddenly made Kaleb remember that he was the real culprit. He must admit that he feel a little guilty, since she was still being blamed,but at the same time he wasn't going to take responsibility for something she didn't deny.

Zaria and D'avonte were bored by these accusations and excuses, since she tended to aeriously exaggerate everything, they knew that this whole guilt-tripping speech and her victimising herself was only to win their support and appear as right before everybody.

But Zarene had been caught off guard to the point that was too scared to defend herself, she was unable to literally formulate sentences or even put together words and pronounce them. The more they looked at her, they more it seemed that she got smaller and smaller.

It was as if she was shrinking before their eyes.

"See, you're quiet now. Let's go sit down and talk it out."

'Bitch she's always quiet' D'avonte muttered under his breath.

Again in Georgia's head her son had been talking to her. Telling her to deal with it. So again she followed his commands and tried dealing with it.

She suddenly stepped over to Zarene angrily took a hold of Zarene's left wrist simultaneously twisting it and pulling it trying to drag her further into the house,towards the living room. But due to the strong grip and the motion she had been pulling Zarene with, it was a matter of second and soon Zarene felt a sharp pain at her skinny left wrist.

The pain had gotten so acute that she had roughly pulled away and then screamed out in immediately making it worse by hardly hitting the door behind her with her elbow.

D'avonte sprung into action and divided the two,shielding his cousin from any possible further attacks. But it was too late, since Zarene's wrist was now probably broken. Her wrist hurt so bad that it began to throb in pain and the throbbing pain from her elbow made matters worse. She cried a little bit,but stopped when she had been accused of faking it by her shouting grandmother.

Zaria ran by her side panicking, noticing that Zarene's wrist was now clearly bruising and awkwardly bent. She didn't want to say out loud but it looked bad.

Even though she had probably hurt Zarene more than what she had initially aimed for,she didn't back down and was still trying to get at her, causing Kaleb to restrict her and pull her away from the entrance.

"Nana,come on. You suppose to be mature now,stop acting like this. You already injured her and there was no reason for all of that. You know it too"
He pushed her by as gently as he could,getting her to her room.

On the other hand Zarene was in pain,it felt hot all around her body and the pain was never ending. It was so excruciating that she had fallen to the ground.

"Lemme see" D'avonte demanded,while Aria curiously walked over to see too.

All of them at that moment thought the same thing: It's broken

"Damn,Nana strong as a muthafucka"
Again Kendra bitterly blurted out, causing her to earn glances from everyone that was there.

"I don't think this is the time, sis" Aria whispered to her.

"We need to go to the hospital,this is definitely broken, Z" he stated, alarming Zarene. She didn't like going to the hospital, she hated the sterile looking eviroment and the people in it.

"No,don't worry.I'm good. Plus its getting late,everybody should go to sleep" she whispered to him,trying to act as if she wasn't in pain.
But her eyes on the other hand were clearly giving out that she was lying, she herself had been blinking rapidly to keep the tears in and avoid crying.

"No let's go now,cause if you don't get sorted out it will cause discomfort for you later. Lets go, she won't give a damn anyways." He said and then started to help her get up.

The more she moved, the more the pain intensified. To the point it had suddenly gotten so painful that she couldn't bear it, the light nausea dizziness and sudden chills had all combined to eventually make her pass out, slowly collapsing completely on the ground. The last thing she had seen was Zaria's face before everything went black.

"This bitch doing way too much. Its probably just a sore wrist, yet here she is passed out. Attention seeker" Keandra thought,while watching them.

Aria immidiately occupied herself by calling an uber and Zaria tried to get her body to sit up,being as mindful as ever of her broken wrist and hurting arm in general.

After what felt like eternity it was announced that the uber had finally arrived. Causing for D'avonte to carefully grab her and rush her out of the house with a worried Zaria trailing behind them.

They got in the car and begged the driver to go as fast as possible towards the hospital.

Once the driver had rushed them to the hospital, Zarene unconscious body was carried by D'avonte to the entrance of the hospital. Whilst Zaria quickly got a nurse's attention and they then rushed to D'avonte location with a stretcher.

"They're there look" Zarene pointed at then as they got closer and closer to them

"Sir, what's her name and age?" The young nurse asked.

"Zarene Nadia Middleton , seventeen year old" he said while carefully laying her unconscious body on the stretcher.

"What happened?" She asked

"Someone fought her and injured her and suddenly after that she fainted" Zaria answered quickly.

Once Zarene was fully loaded onto the strecher she was rushed away and two distressed teens where asked take a seat and wait.

It was now five minutes past eleven, a long time had passed and Zaria was now asleep with her head leaned on D'avonte's shoulder. As he forced himself to remain awake waiting for a doctor or any news at that.

Aria and Kaleb were constantly calling his phone probably just nosy about Zarene's condition,which he just ignored aware that they didn't give a fuck about her.

He wasn't going to entertain them.

Finally a doctor came out asking for Zarene's family.

"Family or Relatives of Za..Zarene Middleton?" A doctor called out.

____________________________________
Comment
Vote .... Update for this should be coming soon.

Btw Kiara's name has been changed to Keandra....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.2K 24
I never knew how much I needed you until you came in my life..
316K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋
12.2K 442 20
"𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞" ongoing ! •𝙠𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙫𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
216K 11.1K 28
"back from the dead lost in the head i need help".