USA of Barasoom

By Plister29

In the year 2025, it all changed. when the entirety of the USA suddenly got transported into a different worl... More

Chapter 1: prologue
Chapter 2: new world?
Chapter 3: the meeting
Chapter 4: Past memories
Chapter 5: Recon
Chapter 6: The City of Khachesqa
Chapter 7: First conflict

Chapter 8: the arena pit

251 10 2
By Plister29

Thurduss, Barasoom

Prison dungeon

February 26th, 2672

0900 hours

The arena is still being prepared. which starts from the executioners and everyone who would watch the show. there will be many tharks are going to be watching the show. along with it given enough time like a day. this gives the US army time to rethink more of strategy and how to fight them all, and survive the long as they can, as they will have to complete this arena challenge that king Zarc had put them in, as an execution.

They will have to win this arena challenge in order to get the tharks of this tribe to open diplomacy with them and make a friendly relationship with them. as the US goal is to try to unite any aliens on Barasoom with them. this might be the very future goal of the United States in their new home now. to fight this oppressive regime, they need unity. since being divided is what makes them all being weak and crushed easily by the tyrant.

Meanwhile, Thral had a lot to explain to the many US soldier, about what they are up to and what kind of enemies they are later on going to fight in the arena. since Thral used to be one of the challenges of the arena 20 years ago. which he had an experience on what the arena looks like and what is the challenge that he was put there.

The US army in the dungeon still had their equipment with them, and plenty of ammo for them to use, as the arena challenge is not going to be short, along with it they had many executioners that are going to kill 21 of them. it will be a tough challenge, as this arena event was hosted once every 20 or 10 years. as getting more of the executioners to be brought into the arena are harder to find along with capturing alien combatant, Musk's armies and dangerous creatures which takes so much effort for the tharks to do it so, which is why this event is not hosted more often because they need more executioner to put on the arena as the duration and rounds must be longer, which is the true reason of them all. along with it, this might be the last arena challenge that the tharks may be hosting if the US soldier manages to win.

The day has come for the last diplomacy before returning back to the United States to report back of what their finding and also bringing the alien as a representative for diplomacy. yet time is short and they have around 2 days left before the time run out. yet the time is almost arrived for the arena games to begin, along with it many tharks are going to enjoy watching the arena fight, as the US soldier will have to fight off many executioners.

Thral had though the US soldier on the dungeon, like tactics on facing the executioners from some tharks warrior and other alien species that were captured, along with Elon Musk's forces, yet they may need to deal with a new strategy, along with it trying to deal with any dangerous creature that they never knew, along with it they could be enormous in size and deadly, which is a strategy going to be needed to outsmart these creatures and try their best not to take death casualties at all, but injured is least ok because there is no battle going to win without any casualties at all. which is why the challenge could be intense.

All of the guns are being checked along with ammunition, plus they were also advised to pick up fallen enemy's weapons, as they might have some effectiveness. yet they could loot those weapons after the battle. the idea of it is getting more convincing as they could put this weapon into research in order for the US to research it and then replicate it, which the combatant there would already have such advanced weapon than the 21st-century ones. yet the idea of looting fallen enemy combatant weapons would be risky, as they all had to catch up with the enemy's movement while fighting them in the arena.

Despite enemy weapons are new and had different methods of using, Thral cannot demonstrate them, as time is limited along with it he had none of it. along with it, they will have to rely upon their 21st-century guns in the arena. whatever they are going to face in that arena, better hope they could least be alive in the end rather than dying in the arena. because they have to win the hearts and mind along with the trust of the tharks on this tribe, in order to make them less barbaric along with making them change after this, as they would praise the one who wins on this arena, which give the Dr.John an idea on giving a speech for these aliens about change and more to stop them in their backward cultural practice.

Then at 0920 hours, the game begins. with that, several tharks begin leading 21 of the fighter to the arena. yet Dr.John is nervous as he had to fight a lot of enemies in the arena. as he lacks combat experiences, while for the 19 US soldiers, they seem to be excited because at least there is some action that they could do for once in this recon mission. yet they might think strategically and how to face up as many combatants that the arena had them to offer, yet they must kill them all and win this challenge, which gives them the opportunity to win the trust of the tharks and get their voice being heard by them, along with respect towards them.

Several tharks warriors escorted the 21 fighters to the arena, as they had got past the dungeon. before that, they were told to pack up and get ready for the fight. then they saw the gate, it was bright, as the 19 of the US soldier begin to see what lies on the exit they saw what it could be the arena, as they see from their surrounding when they are entering the arena. that there are many tharks are watching at them along with the king, who is watching in his throne, as he looks upon his new human contestant who had entered the arena.

"Finally some action. I hope we could last as long as we can in this arena." a US soldier said as he readied his M4 rifle. along with the rest are about to prepare their weapons as they begin to stand in the middle of the arena. along with the rest prepare their weapon, some like the machine gun, while the rocket launcher is going to be a secondary weapon, as they expect these big critter cannot be killed with a few bullet shot.

"Oh god! hope I'm not going to die in this arena, just hope the thark king is going to be merciful to us, as he doesn't just put the toughest being for us to fight." Dr.John said as he was scared while he was in the arena. which is now he was equipped with a pistol and the standard issued M4 rifle along with extra ammo that he had.

"Calm down doctor. we had to finish this fight in order for my people to open their minds to us and listen to your demand. we have to test our strength in this arena, then hope we could make it alive here, then my people and my king would hear your demand and you could gain their trust after this arena challenge." Thral replied to Dr.John to stay calm because of how Dr.John is lacking in combat experiences, he was being dragged on this situation which is why he got so nervous when he is in the arena, as many tharks watch them.

(This is how the arena looks like.)

"My people, today we are about to host the decennial arena challenge. now we had a new contestant here, they are humans, but they have no ties with the Supreme overlord Elon Musk! but they come from a transported country, that ended up on Barasoom. yet they come here just at the right time, for our special events of the arena. these humans wanted to make their deceitful friendly relationship, yet people who like to deceived and schemes are nothing but cowards, so which is why we are here to see that they are not cowards and weaklings. if they managed to survive the entirety of the arena till the last wave, then they are not one of Elon Musk sympathizers and their intention are true without any scheming and deceiving then." King Zarc announced the rest of the start of the decennial arena event, he speaks with his local language to the rest of the tharks while announcing the start of the arena.

Many tharks who are spectating begin to cheer, as the fight is about to begin. this is where Dr.John is getting scared as he begins to see something on those doors is about to be unleashed, yet what it could see from the US soldier as they begin to raise their weapon on the right side of the arena opening gate. they have to prepare to see what lies there and what could be lurking on that gate,

Then suddenly a handful of warrior tharks begin to appear with their weapons, as they had a combined weapon of melee and ranged at the same time because they are a 4 armed alien. The 21 fighters that were summoned in this arena regardless of what it is, have to open fire at the 15 tharks warrior that comes out from the gate, along with 24 akkarp hounds begin to attack at the Americans and Thral, as they raise their weapon before they could charge at them.

"Open fire on those aliens soldier!" the squad leader said, as he ordered the rest of the squad to begin to open fire, at the 15 tharks warrior along with 24 akkarp that are up to them. but the tharks warrior begin to take cover and trying to dodge at them as the guns begin to fire towards them. while for the akkarp they charging at them, as they go faster towards them, yet they are splitting in packs as each will be in 4 members for each group which means that they begin to split into 6 groups, in order to distract their prey in order to attack them with ease.

"Wow, after all these tharks seems to be also a challenge too, though they are easy to kill due to their equipment." A US soldier said as he had to take cover between the rocks on the arena, as the place also provide more cover place. the firefight is getting intense, as the tharks do act like a warrior and have some sort of strategy on fighting on range and melee.

"damn it looks like I got four right here!" shouted a US soldier as he fires his M249 light machine gun at 4 tharks warrior, as they all lay dead to the ground. yet all of these 15 warriors do not have any armor at them, at all either. which took them around 2-4 shots in order to kill a thark with a regular gun, but the head is always the best target as one shot is all they need.

11 more tharks warrior left, despite this, they have to kill all of those executioners on the arena. because that's the rules and the way to win the majority of the tharks respect and make their voice to have listened amongst the many of the tharks. every US army on the arena had fought as hard as they can, as they were told to not waste much of their ammo. because this game of arena is not going to be short, since it would be logical due to how this arena game is always hosted 1 time every 10 years. so that means the tharks have a lot of preparation that they managed to do, in order to host the big game.

Dr.John is being chased by the akkarp, as he is trying his best to fight, there are many of the crowds said booed at him, along with it Thral had to save him because he had trouble with the akkarp chasing him. yet Dr.John had to run from cover to cover, as he knew he had lacked combat skills at all. the US army is told to focus on killing the remaining tharks warrior that is around 5 more of them present, due to 6 of them got killed in a firefight.

Yet despite how armorless these tharks warriors are, their skills seem to be admirable. as they did try on doing melee with one of the US soldiers that got himself hit in the back, but the thark warrior got himself being shot 3 times in the torso by an M4 rifle, which ended up killing him. the US army is getting to struggle as few more tharks warrior left, Thral had to do the finishing blow on them, which the group of tharks warrior is dead, along with what remains of the akkarp are killed on sight. behind the scene, some US army had to use their combat knife to stabbed at these akkarps necks and put them to death.

All of them are all killed. Dr.John is still much scared as he is going to fight more of them, as this is not going to be over yet. now round 1 is clear. there will be around 10 rounds to fight off later on or below it, as they still have plenty executioners to release. yet those dead bodies are still there. but the body of the fallen warrior tharks has their weapon lay on the ground. since their weapons seem to be matching with modern techs, it might not much worth it to pick it up, so the US soldier decided to keep their main equipment, till they face another unique combatant in the arena as they keep fighting longer in this arena.

Many of the tharks are not pleased, as seeing the US army combat performance along with the Doctor either. so Thral had to see his 6 squadmates watching him in the arena. yet he would not let these humans lose either, as the old ways must be over, so does this pointless slaughter-fest game that was hosted once in 10 years. should be over once in for all.

"Send in 30 thark warrior and 10 barsutox." King Zarc ordered the arena worker to open the left gate, as it will begin to release more executioners. then more of them come from the gate, but this one is getting far more skilled, along with some carnivorous reptile begin to enter the arena, as it begins to attack the 21 contestants that were present there, yet in the first wave there is no casualties at all, only the executioners who have casualties.

"oh, crap! there are more of them, and what the hell are those creatures?" a US soldier said as he saw many more thark warriors begin to come from the arena gate. along with a gorilla-like creature are straight upcoming towards them, along with 30 thark warrior are up to them, as they begin to open fire at the US soldier that is trying to take cover from the thark warrior guns, yet the thark warrior keeps shooting their rifles and sniper rifle at them, as they get more focus towards them. but regardless they have to take cover, or some of them will kill the Americans with their melee weapons as they will go on close combat.

Yet this is going to be a battle, as King Zarc is going to up the number for the next wave if the prediction is right, because, from the previous arena events, the executioners are always random and not the same on each event due to the resource on how many that the tharks managed to capture and put them in their dungeon, or cages for the creature, since the dungeon is for captured alien combatant and Elons soldier, that they managed to abduct from their homes and specific location on where they are.

Dr.John managed to kill a thark warrior, with a given M4 rifle. he was too scared that he always had to rely on taking cover more often than what Thral and the US army did in the arena. yet he just directly shoot at the thark warrior and any critter they managed to send, as he is afraid later on those things would face him in close combat.

"Woah, this is my first kill. just hope this combat could teach me some experiences, despite I never expect I had to face combat like this after all." Dr.John said as he fires his M4 rifle at the gorilla-like creature the barsutox. yet he managed to shoot this creature in the head. yet these creature has tougher armor, but it takes some effort in order to kill such creature as they are like a hulking beast that could act as a juggernaut. their height is around 250 cm.

"Ouch!!" A US soldier shouted as he got punched by a barsutox in the chest. yet he is still ok, despite that creature had punched him, he got hit to the ground. but after that he managed to get back on his foot and try to run away from the barsutox, so he switches his weapons to a pistol and keeps firing the barsutox in their head. after that, he managed to regroup back to his squad, in order to face up the remaining tharks warrior.

"damn these tharks seem to get the skills. yet they also keep coming closer at us. arrghh!" the soldier said before getting himself being smack by the tharks, along with his leg almost got hit by the tharks rifle. yet he managed to try on escaping the 4 tharks warrior on time before they have to engage in close combat with the tharks.

5 US army had to engage them in close combat, instead of using a short combat knife, they managed to take a fallen tharks weapon. like their blades and sword. for now, the US soldier had plenty of ammo left to spare, so they still not consider grabbing the tharks ranged weapon, because its unnecessary, and those weapons look too similar in their mechanism, so it's not worth much to take. the 5 soldiers begin to clashed their sword with the tharks, but yet the tharks are going to be fast since they have four arms, which means they could carry 4 melee weapons in total, which makes them going to have unpredictable moves in melee along with having powerful strike attack, along with unique moves.

few more tharks left but at least the US army in the arena could at least enjoy the activities that they could get, along with Thral just want to end this game of arena. yet the crowds are cheering at them, because of how they managed to dispatch as many tharks warrior along with 10 barsutox with the power of teamwork, along with a strategy that Thral had thought the 19 of the US soldier on what they are up to in the arena along with how many waves that they are going to face, which is only 10 waves, but in round 7,8,9 is going to get far more intense along with it the combatant is going to be far more powerful, while 10 is where the mightiest beast is going to be deployed on the arena. if they win then the tharks would respect them already.

"Keep the spirit up humans, don't just give up on this round. we had to finish this event in order to get the respect of my people and make them listen to you." Thral motivates the US soldier and Dr.John to keep up the fight, yet Dr. John's experiences are growing in combat, but he prefers to be on the range as he saw the tharks had four arms, which makes their movement in melee might be hard to counter at all.

then after much of fighting as hard as they can. the 21 contestants in the arena still survive but just suffer small damage that can be healed naturally. yet they still have no casualties as the entire executioners now are all dead, thus round 2 has ended, with the tharks on the audience's chamber cheered at them, yet for king Zarc he is still not impressed on their performance in combat, thus start round 3.

"Looks like these Americans managed to survive till round 2, yet they seem to be more of a trainee by the look of things are. now prepare for round 3. let's see how you Americans able to fight off many of these two animals. now release both the barsutox and the akkarp, there will be barsutox 20 while for the akkarp is around 30, so that makes it 50 animals the Americans will have to fight off, so let the hunt begin!" King Zarc announced as round 3 is about to begin, then the arena gate opened.

on the arena gates, 30 akkarp and 20 barsutox begin to emerge from there. from it, they begin to attack 21 of the contestant, as the audiences are beginning to cheer further as they look that the challenge begins to go as deep as it can. from what the condition is that the US army is still yet not exhausted, since that night they were already being refresh and being brief by Thral on what they are needing on the arena, that the duration of the game is not going to be short.

"It looks like hunting season seems to come earlier than expected." a US soldier said as he had an M110 SASS with him, which he began to kill these creatures as they begin to come at them, as there is no thark warrior that is present in round 3. yet these creatures cannot be killed with one shot of a bullet. while the barsutox is the one had armored hide which can take further punishment, while the akkarp are like hounds, which may take more than 2 shots is enough to kill them, but the akkarp mobility and pack hunting is what makes them going to be hard to aim, without moving at all, as they might get their prey.

"damn there are too many of them!" a US soldier said as he keeps firing up his M4 rifle towards several packs of akkarp, that are after him, and another of his squad that is trying to fight off these hounds that are attacking them.

The US army in the arena keep fighting as much as they can against these critters, as they keep trying their best on trying to run away from the animals that keep getting near them, or some of them decided to switch into a melee weapon, which is a looted sword from a fallen thark warrior. they make good use of these weapons, as they will deal with these critters in another way. as they have to stab those necks with it, or just find their weak spot.

After countless minutes and hours of fighting against the 50 literal animals, the US army had much ammo yet to conserved, because previously before they are all getting transported to the dungeon, they managed to take up as much ammo as they can, because Thral manages to translate his native language to them, since the arena challenge, allowed its contestant to keep their equipment for the challenge, which also means that they have to bring as much ammo as they can. because after all of this event is over, they would return back to their country.

There are still many rounds they have to fight, with 7 more left before they could win. the crowds seem to cheer that Thral, Dr.John, and 19 of the US soldier able to defeat like 50 critters while they are able to stand still, as the result. despite Dr.John, he got hit by the barsutox several times and had the US soldier rescued him, which he thinks that combat could be a necessary cause in order to survive future mission on Barasoom.

Previously before the arena even begin yet. Thral also thought his squadmate that the Americans would like to record this footage, which is why he hand in the camera in order for his squad in the audience's chamber to record the entire footage from the beginning till the end. which Dr.John had to teach them how to use the camera in order for them to take footage and one is to record. since each recording is can only record around 30 minutes, which is also why they were told once it finishes, they start recording a new one.

This footage is going to be sent for a report of what the recon is really is in its final days before returning. yet this information is too valuable not to be recorded. as later on they would be called bluffing, because from what Dr.John and his team have told that they were dumped into the arena pit that was always been hosted once every 10 years. yet this is a rare sign that cannot be miss so this is why every part of it from round 1 till 10 is going to be recorded in the camera. so there will be 1 who records and two who takes the picture, as Dr.John gives 3 tharks the camera, in order for them to take it as they were in the audience's chamber.

"Hmm, it looks like you Americans seem to learn much. now let us see how you people fight against a foreign alien combatant that has no origin on Barasomm either. they had good equipment and armor along with a strategy that they had in their mind. well then prepare for round 4. now send in the Vrurkrip skirmisher!" King Zarc ordered the tharks arena worker to release the Vrurkrip skirmisher from the gate.

(This is how the Vrurkrip looks like, they have a carnivorous diet.)

Then several avian aliens suddenly come out and begin to activate their shield. there were around 30 of them. yet the difficulties are going to increase, as the vrurkrip are far skilled as they were skirmisher in this point that they favorably harass their enemies. yet they will become more challenging than the tharks, as they are now activating their energy shield along with it they have an armor of their own than the tharks. they also carried plasma pistols rather than rifles. later on, they would face them but with plasma rifles and other alien combatants.

"What the hell are these aliens are?" a US soldier said as he keeps firing his M4 rifle towards the vrurkrip, but it does no damages due to them activating their energy shield. yet they were more of a skirmisher in the combat, as later on there will be several of them are going to be send but with better equipment and strategy.

"these aliens are called the vrurkrip. these birds are more of a skirmisher and like a light infantry in combat, so their movement is what going to watch out because they will harass their enemies in combat." Thral explained what are these new alien combatants to them, as they begin to engage them in combat, but they seem to be more skilled.

Plasma bolts begin to be fired from the pistol of the vrurkrip as they begin to take cover from their enemies, while they try on harassing their target. yet they also act as some sort of light infantry in combat.

"So we had to keep shooting at their shield, till it goes red then, it got deactivated after that, which gives us an advantage, which also means we need a superior firepower to strike as hard as we could on their personal energy shield then." a US soldier said as he tries using his best weapon in order to keep striking their shield.

"Well then, let's do it then, let us show these birds how we fight then." another US soldier said as he begins to move to another cover, and then fires his Machine gun at the vrurkrip skirmisher. yet their shield begins to get weaken by it, as it begins to show a red color which means that their energy shield is going to running out of power and need to be recharged.

Dr.John in the battle begins to try studying the movement of the vrurkrip in combat. they are more of light infantry, as they have their personal energy shield, yet it's getting far harder to fight them out. while he looks again at Thral squadmate who is continuing the recording and taking some of the best moment for a picture with the camera, which he was relieved that at least all of these are going to be the best last evidence that he could give to the WhiteHouse meeting.

Dr.John regardless must fight as there are 6 more rounds left before they have to be relieved from the combat. he keeps firing his pistol on that vrurkrip, because in the arena. It's kill or be killed, so he was forced to get some combat experiences in this arena. yet he might need to gain more as, in Barasoom, combat might be a necessity as the open range is still there.

The US soldier and Thral along with Dr.John fought as hard as they can against these alien combatants. it takes much effort which resulted in one US soldier got himself injured, which they have to call in the medic to stitch up those injuries. as they tried to eliminate around 20 vrurkrip left that are present on the arena.

Several minutes later as they begin to fight as hard as they can. they had to take much effort in order to kill all of the vrurkrip on the arena. in the middle of the fight, some US soldier managed to loot their equipment like their shield and plasma pistol, along with it they begin to make use of their weapons on later rounds, but despite the system, along with how to reload this weapon because it was complicated, but there is a lot for them to learn about this new equipment, so looting them for later use and research could be important.

With their equipment got looted, this gave them an advantage, but the way to use it is going to get them more time to learn. yet they have to put the looted vrurkrip equipment on safe distance, as they have to fight on the arena, till wave 10 is over. now in victor, everyone is still alive, yet despite there is 2 US army that got injured while fighting against the vrurkrip skirmisher, with one get shot in the legs while the other got shot in the chest but the vest least could do some protection against its plasma bolt, since its a pistol not a rifle.

"Oh, so these Americans almost seem to look far braver than expected. yet we have 5 more rounds to go for these Americans to prove their worthiness. now let's see how you are able to handle this vrurkrip with their best equipment along with their infamously known to be the top of the snipers, yet let's see how they can deal with 20 of this vrurkrup everyone." King Zarc announced in his throne, as he speaks using his local language to his people, yet the tharks want to see more till wave 10, as they are enjoying how the US soldier is fighting along with Dr.John and Thral too in the arena, least the Americans managed to impress the crowds, and thus begin round 5 of the arena event.

Suddenly the arena gate, 20 vrurkrup emerges from the gate. from it, there are around 5 with snipers and 7 with a plasma rifle and then 8 with a plasma pistol. both who wield plasma rifles and pistols both have their energy shield with them. yet the vrurkrip is known to be a sharpshooter, but regardless, they have a new strategy, which is trying to react faster this time, and keep moving cover to cover, as these sharpshooters are focus on their target.

"There goes the sniper. well then we have to take the sniper first before we could take the rest since the sniper does pose far more threat." a US soldier squad leader said, as he ordered up the soldier to take down the sniper first, due to them not having their personal energy shield. this will be far harder than the previous fight that they would ever imagine against the vrurkrup, as they have better gear this time.

The gunfight when more intense, as the US army begin firing their guns upon the vrurkrups, as 20 of them are present in the arena. yet they have to keep firing on them, as they keep fighting, the vrurkrup when hard on the tactics that they are going to use. yet the US soldier that tries to keep firing their guns towards, them managed to kill two skirmishers, before trying on finding where did the sniper goes, as they vrurkrup sniper try to find a perfect position for sniping, despite the area is limited.

A vrurkrup sniper trying to take its sniping position, then before it tries to fire, Thral managed to fight it off, as he was excellent at combat, due to his previous experiences in this arena, and how he manages to survive. Thral had to grab some of these vrurkrup guns and fight them off, as he tries to help the US army fighting against them, as the task is not a single Americans die in the arena, as they must be alive with none died on this arena.

For Dr.John, he managed to try his best running to the safest cover, which is why there is plenty of rocks in the arena, as they were good for covers against gunfire. but he had to fire his M4 rifle towards a vrurkrip skirmisher in the back, which ended up killing him, due to the aim is in its neck, as two-shot of bullet hits it the vrurkrip died. this gives him some development on how combat is going to be, as his skills in using guns are improving.

"take cover, it looks like those aliens look like about to take their shot again." a US soldier said, as he was panicking about how skilled are these vrurkrip are when they snipe their target. he had looted their plasma rifle, as he only doesn't use it for often because the ammo is important for later research because it might need to be tested on the firing range.

"damn it they can't just quit, these damnable sniper looks like they are just too skilled than us. argh." said a wounded US soldier, as he got his arm shot up by a sniper, this marked the first serious injury on the arena for the contestant. while the crowd begins to get awed on how the contestant performs after they killed the entire vrurkrip sniper, and then finish the rest but it might take far more effort for them as their movement is always like to harass their enemies in the battlefield, as they were somehow acting like the light infantry in combat too.

"Looks like we have 4 more rounds to go then. it looks like what it says that it just got difficult the longer we all managed to survive, and we managed to try to win the audiences here, but we have to survive the entire round in order to win the heart and mind of the audience." Dr.John said as he looks around the audience chamber.

"The Americans managed to eliminate 20 vrurkrip with their best equipment... hmm this was excellent. since the next wave is going to be far intense, yet this time let's see how you are going to face the army of Elon Musk, as his forces spread through the planet to spread his regime, now I'm going to be easy for you about this. so send in 30 armies of Musk to the arena!" King Zarc ordered to release of around 30 of Musk's regime's army to the arena, which marked the start of round 6, as there will be 4 more rounds left.

Suddenly in the arena, there is 30 organized army suddenly march in a formation, as from the 21st-century point of view they look like they come from the future. yet these people are Elon Musk's army that had entered the arena.

"What the hell are these people? I thought we should already keep slaying more alien scum in this arena, not some strange human." one of Musk's army spoke, while he looks at the US soldier along with their modern weapon.

"And who the hell are you guys supposed to be anyways? looks like you are some kind of futuristic soldier." a US army said while looking at the futuristic human soldier on their sigh, which had surprised them, and awed that there is another human that does not look like anything in the US soldier had fought or anything being seen on the 21st century.

"We are the army of our glorious supreme overlord Elon Musk. we serve him and spread his regime to the system that he wills it so. we will do what our supreme overlord Elon Musk ordered us to do, and now we are here, the mission is simple its time for you traitorous humans to die!" a Musk regime soldier replied in English with an intimidating tone, which then begins to engage in combat, as 30 of them begin to spread out and open fire.

"Afterall the stories of what these aliens had spoken to me was true after all, well then, it's better to kill you then, because the audiences would not like it if we talk so long about it, they are not going to be pleased instead they are chanting for us to fight." Dr.John thought as the stories of what some alien said turns out to be true after seeing Elon's army in person.

The crowds begin to cheer again, as for what they saw that the contestant is back in combat instead of some talking, which the combat begins to get far intense, as they try to fight off many of Musk's forces, yet they seem to be obsolete, but it takes far much effort in order to take them down, as what King Zarc said that he tries to go easy on this one to the Americans.

The US soldier and Musk soldier begin to have to fire their weapon into one another, as their skill seems to be admirable, yet they are just way too good. yet one of Musk's army weapons is using still have projectile ones, but far advance than the 21st-century variant. but those plasma weapons are not accessible easily in Elon's military, not everyone used them, only a handful of ones that were given this weapon, and higher ranks, yet these people are just some regular grunts that the tharks managed to capture and put them to the dungeon and make them become an executioner in the arena.

The fight goes on as time goes on, yet the fight didn't end well as the performance of the US soldier is getting dwindled as they try to outrun Musk soldiers that are about to outperform them in the arena. yet the US soldier just keep fighting as hard as they can against a bunch of lower rank Elon Musk army on the arena, yet this might be a skill but due to their low combat experiences, this could be an advantage but the effort to take them down is very heavy, that around 4 US army went injured due to them getting shot.

The US army yet managed to kill many of Musk soldier, yet by the look on how things are, due to Elon's army that they fought are lower rank, and they are just some ordinary grunt in their rank, which makes them easier to defeat, but it takes more effort to do so, as there is 30 of them that were deployed in the arena. but as now on, there are around 7 of them left, due to them being killed out by the US soldier in the arena. as the fight goes on the 7 of them begin to lose their morale and decided to give up. but there is no giving up here, they have to fight to the death so the 7 of these soldiers accepted their fate to be killed by the US soldier, so they begin firing their weapons and fight to the death, till they kill the Americans.

With the last of Musk's army is dead on a sigh, as gunfire hits their very armor, they begin to lay to the ground and die. with it, the US soldier begins to loot their equipment before another wave even begins for them to fight again. yet their equipment could be used for later research, which is why, Dr.John is busy collecting those weapons that they owned, yet it was more of a fine addition, as there is a lot of collection of foreign weapons and equipment in the bags.

Meanwhile, in the audience's chamber, Thral squadmates are busy recording as the video had been split into several parts because the camera can only record around 30 minutes each. yet they are still doing their things, but least there is respect is going to be formed due to how these humans able to fight Musk soldier, but since Elon's army on the arena are just some regular grunts, they managed to defeat much of them, with their very own skill and cooperation. this causes many of the tharks in the audience's chamber to cheer as they enjoy how since this is wave 6 and the Americans managed to get this far.

"Impressive. it looks like you American managed to make it this far. yet no cowards either or weakling could make it until around 4. now this is round 7, let see if you Americans fear giant bugs, look out here comes the spiders, there will be around 50 of them and they are big. these giant spiders are imported from the planet of Drekarus, hope you Americans could have fun against these spiders." King Zarc announced as round 7 begins. he was also impressed with how the performances of the Americans managed to make it till round 7.

Suddenly from the two arena gates, the two species of giant spider emerges from the gate, and they begin to rush at the US soldier at such a speed, while the other species try on using their ranged attack that can launch venomous saliva attacked towards their enemies.

(these are the two of the spider that was sent to the arena. above there the spider species named is wynshrug spider, this spider height is around 5 meters, while the picture below is the venombane spider this spider height is around 3,5 meters. both of these species come from the fifth planet in the Zribsap system, which is called Drekarus.)

The two of these spiders become more of a nuisance, as their speed is what going to be the problem, but thanks to the M240L machine gun, that some of the US soldiers managed to use to spray bullets towards these annoying bugging spider. one shot of bullet is not enough to kill them at once but it takes more than one, or they could just shoot their face with it in order to kill them quickly, which what they did as they priorities the wynshrug spider first before the venombane spider, since this spider just keep firing its venomous saliva at them, but the US soldier managed to dodge the attack.

 While for Thral he enjoyed slaying these spiders with his sword, as he cut their limbs and stab their body one by one like a true thark warrior that he is. while Dr. John could least try to collect samples of these foreign animals, as from what Thral translated that these species belong on the fifth planet of the Zribsap system named Drekarus.

Countless bullets sprayed upon those giant spiders, as they are attacking at the US soldier, yet for them, this might be like hunting and holding the line, since they see these wynshrug spiders keep charging towards them in packs, yet they have no choice but to move retreat in order for having a range against these giant bugs. these bugs are mowed down easily but securing range between them is the key, as they load those spider face with bullets, which has proven to be an effective weak spot of these two giant spiders yet.

the fight is beginning to get intense as time goes on. after that the last of the giant spider was killed on a sigh, despite it gets some US soldier on some problem. but there is none who got injury on round 7 as everyone is still in a good condition, yet ammo is still not running out, due to looting weapons of the fallen executioners in the arena.

Many of the tharks in the audience's chamber cheered, as they see that the Americans contestant and Thral seem to be worthy as they managed to make it this far. yet King Zarc is getting his approval increase on the Americans, on how they are performing on the arena that was hosted once every 10 years, now there are 3 more rounds to go in order for their voice to be heard along with gaining the trust of the tharks of this tribe too, as winning this arena also equals winning their hearts and mind too.

Timeskip as we fast forward. in round 8. the US soldier is facing around 10 Musk higher rank soldier, they were proven to be challenged as they had the best armor given to them, along with equipment. yet these people seem to be more special and they don't look like they are playing games at all. these people are more of a killer, as their strategy were more likely in brute force, but thank goodness none of those US soldiers face Elon Musk's special forces because they would get curb storm by them in the end, least these people are just grunt but with better equipment along with tactic and higher rank than the previous one.

Despite this, the tharks cannot capture any higher rank or any of Musk's special forces as they would already be dead and get their city being razed by Elon's special forces already if they did it so, which could already cause them more trouble than good, as they cannot erase their traces of those actions if they do so.

Musk's forces in this higher rank seem to be far intimidating than the previous one and this one is a special case due to their xenophobia against aliens, along with it in combat they declared the Americans are traitor towards their supreme overlord Elon Musk, as they dare to oppose his regime and denied his will, and so on about their supreme overlord Elon Musk. but in the end 10 of these higher rank Musk forces got themselves killed, as 4 receive 5 shots of bullets before they die along with 6 got themselves being shot by an M240L machine gun.

(This is how the Relphors look like, their height is around 5 meters.)

In round 9, things are a bit more difficult as there is more giant creature are send, which is around 3 relphors being released on the arena. this creature does strike fear to the Americans, as they think that it's going to be easy and it turns out it becomes far harder to win, as these things are like an apex predator that comes to hunt them all.

"I guess its time for us to use explosive then, I say that the user of explosive weapons is going to be authorized for this and the last round of this arena battle." a US squad leader said as he authorized the use of explosive weapons like the rocket launcher in order to take down this beast for good, as bullets would not be an effective weapon to kill these beasts.

What's best to do for them is that they have to run away in a circle or find a strategic position in order to fire the rocket launcher to their mouth or body, along with it some tricks is to throw a grenade on its mouth, which proves that it could be effective if do so.

Thral had managed to go on the range as the relphors skin seems to be tougher. so this is the best solution to fight against this giant creature. yet Dr.John cannot engage in the fight as he had to keep hiding until round 9 is over. yet in the end the best strategy is to fight this armored reptilian with explosive, as it shows to be effective against its skin, but the mouth is a more effective point to put an explosive on, which killed 1 relphor as a grenade being tossed to its mouth and then the relphor begin to swallow it and the result is that the relphor died because he devours that grenade that was thrown by a US soldier.

Timeskip with 2 relphor died, with 1 get shot and hit harder with a rocket launcher and explosive able to tear off its armored hide, which in the end killed the relphor. while the other one is getting its head being cut off by Thral while the one relphor is being weakened as explosives like a grenade and rocket launcher begin to tear its armored hide, and then Thral takes his turn to chop the beast head, that ended up killing the last relphor in the arena.

Many cheered at them, as they had made it this far and now the Americans are preparing for the final round in this arena. they will face the toughest beast of them all. while relieved hope that this would be the last one, as previously while facing the relphor there were around 3 US soldier get thrown and smacked on the arena by the relphor, which give them injuries but least there is none who is dead on the arena either.

Meanwhile for Thral squadmate. they seem to be impressed on the Americans on how they handle the relphor along with Elon's higher rank soldier that is present in the arena along with how their leader performs in the arena too, which amazed them on seeing Thral actions along with him helping the US army fighting against many arena executioners. yet the recording had been split around 8 parts, which means that this arena challenged had been running for such long hours, which also means that this is going to be one hell of a movie.

Thurduss, Barasoom.

The arena pit

1330 hours

"Finally! you American had made it this far. now to gain the utmost respect of them all for the tharks. I respect you all, as you are all are truly a warrior, now the final round has come to you American, if you win in this round then, we would hear your demand then. now release the gorkrik." King Zarc announced and congratulate the Americans that they had made it this far, and now this is going to be, round 10, which is the last round.

Many tharks in the audience's chamber begin to get excited as they see this beast begin to be released from the arena gate. this intimidating beast comes out from the gate, as it was ready to hunt its prey and tear them apart with its hand and then eat it. the tharks look at this creature since its the only one that was being released, they cheer at the arrival of this dangerous beast at the arena, as this marked the final round in the event.

(This is how the gorkrik looks like. their skin is far armored than the relphor and they are faster than them. these creatures are originated in Barasoom.)

Suddenly something bigger and far more dangerous than a relphor comes. now there is only one who comes towards them. this one seems to be far aggressive, yet it may come at them at such a high speed, as it begins to attack its prey.

"What the hell is that thing?" a US soldier said, as he is firing the plasma rifle towards the gorkrik, yet it just didn't do any damage towards it, but it served to anger the beast, as it begins to chase him, which cause him to run as fast as he can, but regardless Thral had to take any action on saving him in combat, which just throws a sword towards the gorkrik skin.

"Damnable critter, it looks like this is going to be the last one after that." another US soldier said as he fires the rocket launcher, yet this is going to be the last ammo of the rocket launcher that the US soldier is about to fire, as they are now depleted. with the ammo of the rocket launcher is no more, fighting against this beast is going to get harder as it could.

"All ammo of the rocket launcher is depleted sir, well now we can't use this thing, but least we had plenty of grenade and unique weapons that come from any of these arena combatants that we managed to loot sir." another US soldier said as he desperately tries to run away from the gorkrik, that is about to attack him.

"Well then, please don't waste those grenades, and also please try using what's left of the grenade to its mouth. since we knew the mouth is the most effective point of weakness since that beast would devour it and then it would be instantly dead for good. which they could end this arena game for good, and get a deserving break after this arena event ends.

The gorkrik begin to run as fast as it can hunting its prey. yet plasma rifle and pistol are fired towards the beast hide but it did less damage towards it, and provoke the beast towards the attacker. this makes the gorkrik went mad and begin to rush and smash one US soldier to the wall and throwing the other one to the ground, which is pretty much painful, yet that was one hell of an injury, as the gorkrik become more aggressive.

Many bullets that were being fired from the US soldier guns are proven to have few damaged towards the gorkrik. yet Thral begins to prefer to fight this beast in melee, as he tries to use the US  soldier as the distraction for the gorkrik. yet they try as hard as they can firing a plasma rifle on the gorkrik, it managed to tear its skin off doing some damaged but it may take more than a few shots in order to kill this mighty beast.

the gorkrik begins to roar louder and begin to get to the nearby US soldier and throw him to the ground, with its arm. Yet this beast was proven to be far powerful, as they continue fighting as long as they can, yet the audiences cheered and awed at the same time as seeing on how the gorkriks in action in the arena.

10 minutes later, after fighting as hard as they can. the US soldier had to use one last grenade and aim it to its mouth, as the gorkrik had been weakening so badly with many injuries on its armored scaly hide. many bullet shots were made in its skin, it gets weaken and then a US soldier had to use the last grenade to make the finishing blow towards the gorkrik.

"Eat this you oversized reptile!" A US soldier said as he begins to throw that grenade towards the gorkrik mouth and then the beast devour the grenade, and then suddenly it explodes and kills the gorkrik for good, as the mighty beast begin to fall to the ground and dead for good. but it is the cost around 7 US soldier got injured, as they were being smashed to the ground and being thrown to the arena wall or rocks that was mean to be a cover against a ranged weapon. yet this is one painful fight and a hard one, but so much effort and teamwork is needed in order to take down the mighty gorkrik beast, as this one turns out to be the alpha one which is why this gorkrik is so hard to defeat either by guns and explosive so easily.

With the alpha gorkrik dead. the crowds cheer in victor seeing that the Americans managed to defeat this mighty beast to the ground. everyone celebrates it, as for the Americans the US soldier decided to raise their weapon to show victory, while some would salute the crowds just to give some respect to them. finally, victory has come to them and the respect is about to gain towards them from the tharks.

"Congratulations! after all, you Americans have won the arena events, and now you are no cowards and weaklings who are truly hiding from it. yet you humans are far different. yet it has proven yet you Americans are gain our respect for winning this arena event that has been hosted once every 10 years. and now what is your demand Americans, we would hear it then." King Zarc congratulate the contestant as they already manage to survive till round 10 in the arena.

The crowds begin to silent and ready to listen to the Americans demand and what they are about to do. they are waiting for what they are going to do along with listening to what the Americans demand, as they are like a new nation, which is why their warrior being tested on the arena just to try that they could survive 10 rounds of challenges in order to prove their worthiness in the eyes of the tharks, if they are worthy of trust at all.

"Greeting fellow tharks, im Dr.John Monra. we humans have no ties to Elon Musk at all. we come from a country that had been transported to this planet around three days ago by a mysterious anomaly. we are here not to be your enemy, but we are here to make a friendly relationship with the native of this planet and any aliens on this planet. please if we could talk it up, instead of fighting. together we could work together to help you all, together the United States of America could aid you and one thing is to let go of this barbaric behavior once in for all." Dr.John explained the reason why they come to this city and trying to convince the thark to start a diplomatic relationship instead of becoming enemies.

"hmm, I'm convinced that, it has proven that you had proven the worthiness of my people. now I'm pleased to know more about your country then. well, I shall visit your country soon. now as for the diplomacy, you American know the way to your country, maybe you should lead us there and so we could start talking with your leader and do a diplomatic relationship then." King Zarc replied in English as Thral have to help again on translating. as he was pleased about the demand and the decision is made.

"Thank you, milord, we should arrange that soon. hope there could be a peaceful diplomatic relationship between your tribe and our country then." Dr.John said, as the decision is now made, that the tharks of the Thuipis tribe would make a friendly relation with the United States of America, and thus a diplomatic relationship started.

With the demand has been made by the Americans, many crowds begins to cheer that a new era of friendly relation with a friendly human country that was newly transported is about to begin for the tharks of the Thuipis tribe. many were happy about the decision that they managed to see that the humans that come from America have proven their worthiness in the arena, and their demand is to form a diplomatic solution for any native of this planet.

With the arena events are done. the looted weapon and equipment of the alien combatant are brought to the JLTV. while for the wounded, they were put to intense medical care, yet the tharks do show some hospitality that they would offer around 8 total of injured US soldier medical care before they could lead King Zarc and some of his forces that is going to escort him to the United States of America. in the arena from the overall fight out of 19 US soldiers fighting there, 8 are the ones that got injured with half of them got some worst damaged from the alien combatant and beast that were sent in the arena.

The recording has ended with 10 parts in the end, along with many photos of the interesting scenes was taken in the arena. this clip is going to be shared in the white house, along with the public for the interesting scene, so no one is going to call that they are bluffing that the tharks forced them to the arena in order to prove that they were worthy and no cowards along with having no ties with Elon Musk at all, which this media will be the biggest evidence to prove that they had face action and conflict while they are on the recon mission.

The recon mission was complete that they managed to invite around 2 governing areas for diplomacy, and they have many looted alien weapons like plasma weapons and a personal energy shield from the vrurkrip and several advanced projectile weapons from Elon Musk's army that were present on the arena, along with samples of several specimens of animals and plants on Lumbria, which is going to be used for research, so goes for the weapon of the alien, as this would be revolutionary stuff to research. Now after the wounded have been healed, the recon forces will go back to their country, along with that they brought a special guest from Lumbria and they are ready to report back what their finding to their president.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...