Letters to Inmate 29901

By misslibbyj

[This story is now FREE!] Lillie's letters are Dimitri's lifeline in prison, but when he gets out and his vio... More

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Life After Lockup! Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
In Love with a Criminal! Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - Epilogue
Author's Note!

Chapter 30

32.5K 1.3K 387
By misslibbyj

CHAPTER 30

Lillie

Arthur smirked at my shyness, giving his usual sexy wink.

"Come on in," he said with a nod, while carrying the tray.

I stepped inside the apartment as I watched Arthur place the lasagna on a dining table. His apartment was huge, refined, and spotless, with a quite a few rooms, for a bachelor. That reminded me, I never asked what else Arthur does besides playing the cello. Beautiful painted portraits hung, giving the white walls a pop of colour. He had an impressive kitchen on the left, a living room area, a television lounge, and a few other rooms, which I presumed were bedrooms.

"You got a pretty huge place." I called out, clutching my arms tight around me.

Arthur walked towards me, a mischievous grin on his handsome face.

"I like space," he said smoothly. "I got this apartment at a bargain and had to take it. I get claustrophobic in smaller places."

I had to fight the urge to not ogle at his naked chest and focus on his eyes. And oh, his eyes were just as mesmerizing. Ocean blue gazing softly at me. I could drown in them.

He hugged me, warming my awkward exterior. I hadn't realized how rigid and stiff my body was. He noticed my rigidness and caressed his firm hands up and down both my arms, trying to loosen me up. I instantly melted into his warm touch.

He moved his arm and placed his hand at the small of my back and led me to the living room, where his large wooden cello sat upright.

"You look very pretty in pink today, Lillie," he said, smirking. My name on his lips sent me in a haze.

"Thanks, you look -" But I blanked. I honestly didn't know what to say. Handsome? Sexy? Chiseled? Hot? Naked? I wasn't sure. I ended up blinking at Arthur like an idiot.

He chuckled. "I suggest we practice first, then dinner and relax for the rest of the evening?"

The rest of the evening? I swallowed hard.

"That's sounds perfect." I eventually said.

I followed Arthur with my violin case in hand.

We played each musical piece that was included in the concert, and it sounded good. He's deep luscious sound blended perfectly with my delicate sweet one. It was a perfect combination, sweet and subtle. I couldn't help but think Arthur and I were similar to the music, a perfect blend.

After a while, we ended up at the dining table, having supper. The conversation flowed back and forth until the lasagna was half eaten. Arthur popped another bottle of red wine.

"What do you do Arthur? Besides playing the cello beautifully," I said, taking a sip of wine.

The corner of his lips hiked up. "Would you believe that I'm an art valuer? I assess how much an artwork or antique is worth and how much it should be sold or insured for."

An art valuer? Now that I think about it, the position suits Arthur perfectly. Artistic and refined, just like him.

"No, I wouldn't have guessed that." I said, smiling.

Arthur's relaxed demeanor changed, and his smile faded. He suddenly looked more serious.

He came closer to me, moving his chair next to mine. He placed a warm hand on my hand. He's body inches away from me. He's still shirtless, mind you.

My smile faded too at his close proximity.

We sat in silence for a moment. My heart beating fast.

"You know Lillie, I really enjoy your company," Arthur said, his eyes lingering on my lips.

He leaned forward, his face close to mine. He breathed against my ear, his hot breath prickling my skin.

"I really like you Lillie," he whispered. His voice husky. I looked at his hooded eyes. And all I saw was lust.

The air felt charged around us. Electricity rising between our chests. My breath felt shallow as I breathed in deep.

I felt nothing but heat under Arthur's lustful gaze. My eyes fell to his full delicious lips, that were slightly parted, ready for me.

His soft lips brushed the side of my neck, kissing my skin softly, sending tingles down my spine. Arthur continued, kisses turned to licking and then to sucking lightly. I arched my back, he's strong arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tight.

My shyness and awkwardness were gone, and desire took over. I leaned forward, closing the small gap between us. My lips kissed him hungrily. He returned it, ravishing me. His kiss was deep and passionate, his tongue dancing with mine, consuming me whole. He took my left hand and guided it to his firm abs. I felt the ripples on his hot skin.

His hands travelled lower, cupping my ass. He lifted me up and pushed my body against the nearby wall. He pressed his hard chest against my soft breasts and grinded his hips against my core. Arthur picked me up and moved us back to the table, one hand holding me tight, kissing my neck and the other pushing the lasagna tray away, making space for me. He placed my trembling body on the table and parted my legs at its edge.

Arthur leaned on top of me, snuggling himself between my thighs. His kisses slowed down, and I breathed in his delicious cologne, yummy enough to eat. I could feel him getting harder by the second, and all I could think about was him inside me, filling me up. He broke the kiss, his delicate fingers unbuttoning my dress on top. My bra peeked through.

"Hmmm, red lace," he said, gazing hungrily at my lingerie.

A naughty smile crept up Arthur's face. His gaze snapped up to my eyes, a look of promise yet to be fulfilled.

He tunneled his hand under my bra, palming my left breast. He gently squeezed my nipple, rippling pleasure throughout my body.

I stifled a moan.

"Maybe I should go further..." Arthur whispered, as he took my nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting softly. I was about to lose it.

He slid his hand under my dress. He edged around my lace panties and rubbing my clit. I sucked in a breath and threw my head back, loosening my hair out of its neat bun.

I moved against his hand involuntarily, my eyes closed, lost in the sensation.

"Yes," I whimpered.

He continued stroking his fingers expertly over my slick folds. I could see why he was so good with the cello. The man knew what he was doing. The feeling built up in my core, threatening to send me over the edge. I started to shake slightly against him.

He slid a finger inside me.

I gasped.

"Are you ready for the concert?" Arthur asked breathlessly against my ear.

Why on earth would he be talking about the concert at a time like this, I thought.

I moaned "Well uhm, I think it will... go okay. Uhm, I just need... need... more practice," I struggled to get the words out as he slipped another finger into me.

Arthur chuckled, clearly enjoying the pleasure he was unleashing into my body. But two could play that game.

I moved forward and reached down into his jeans, and took him in my hands, giving his impressive sized cock a good few strokes. He stifled a moan, biting his lower lip.

Arthur moved my legs, positioning me against his pulsing erection.

This was the moment he was about to enter me. I wanted him. I wanted to be with Arthur. But something snapped in my mind, and it didn't feel quite right suddenly.

My body froze and the euphoria I felt just a second ago vanished as quickly as it came. Here I was with the man I liked, shirtless, sexy, and wanting me.

Yet something in me wanted to prevent this.

Arthur must have noticed my change in feeling because he slowed down to a complete stop. I got off the table quickly, feeling embarrassed, bringing my lace panties up.

"What's wrong?" Arthur asked, concerned.

I frowned, wanting to cry. I didn't know what was wrong with me. This was what I wanted, after all.

Tears stung my eyes. "I don't know. Maybe we should take things slow." I said in a whisper.

Arthur looked stunned. "Yes, of course. I'm sorry if I rushed things. I thought you want-"

"It's not your fault. I thought I was ready, but clearly not yet." I said desperately.

Arthur nodded.

I continued to fix my dress and hair and grabbed my violin case. Arthur walked me to the front door. Awkward silence hung between us.

"Thanks for the evening, Arthur... I really appreciate it," I said tenderly.

He smiled.

Arthur deserves better, I thought tearfully.

What the hell was wrong with me?

***

I drove all the way home, upset with myself and completely disappointed. I didn't want to think about anything besides crawling into bed and staying there forever. I got out of the car, oblivious to the neighbor calling my name. My fingers fiddled for my keys in my bag.

"Lillie!" I jerked, spinning around.

An old white-haired woman stood right behind me. I clutched my bag against my shaken chest. I breathed again, recognizing Mrs. Bates, my next-door neighbour.

"I've been trying to call you over, but you seem miles away?" Mrs. Bates said, eyeing me with an arched eyebrow.

"Sorry Mrs. Bates, I didn't hear you." I smiled apologetically. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here to deliver this letter to you." She handed me a white envelope.

My heart stood still.

"A letter?.. from who?" the last word came out with caution, as I took the letter slowly out of Mrs. Bates' fingers.

"A young, tall, rough looking man was here earlier at your door, asking if you were here." She said suspiciously. "Knowing that you were not, I offered to give his letter when you returned."

I swallowed hard.

"Do you know who's it from?" Mrs. Bates continued to enquire.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bates," I blurted and entered my front door and closed it before she could say another word.

I eyed the envelope warily. In front was my name, addressed strictly to me. No stamp was attached. At the back was an unknown address written in the same handwriting I thought I'll never see again. I closed my eyes and sat down, shitting myself, figurately of course.

I slowly opened the letter with strange anticipation and read.

Dearest Lillie,

I hope I'm not frightening you with my letters. The last thing I want is for you to be afraid of me. I'm staying at the half-way house and would like for us to meet if you'll allow it. I have something important I would like to discuss with you.

My address is written at the back for your response.

I hope and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours always,

Dimitri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 3K 30
How do you protect the love of your life if he's sitting in prison for a crime he didn't commit? *** Isabella was happy - happier than she's ever bee...
836K 14.4K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
134K 6K 29
When Harlow accidentally takes the wrong bag at school she discovers a journal written by a mysterious, tortured boy inside. She becomes obsessed wit...
132K 3.2K 21
Bella Montgomery had grown used to working alongside What one might call, a "different" variety of people. Although her friends and family found her...