When We Collide ✅

By JaneruDdalgi

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... More

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 3: The Celebration
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 6: Fallen girl
Chapter 7: Other half
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 9: Guarded by you
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 20: Foolish love
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 23: Breathless
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 29: Captured

1.7K 67 41
By JaneruDdalgi

"Momo.. I don't want to." Chaeyoung whined as she tightly gripped on her bed's headboard, Momo is pulling her by her feet.. forcing her to leave her room and exercise with her outside.

"You'll rot in here, l-let's go!" Momo said as she's slowly having a hard time pulling Chaeyoung out of her bed.

"I didn't know you're that strong." Momo sighed, as she put all her strength to a final pull, then she successfully got Chaeyoung away from her bed.

"Now.. let's explore greatness outside." Momo joyfully said as she dragged the girl by her feet, her body and face is sweeping the floor as Momo keeps on dragging the latter.

"Minhyuk-ah.." Chaeyoung whined again, she just woke up and this what greeted her morning, but she's already aware enough to call Momo by her male name.

"You'll thank me later my lady." Momo said and continued walking while dragging the poor princess.

"What's this?!" Dahyun said as she saw Momo carelessly dragging the princess around the halls.

"I'm just trying to let-" Momo tried to explain but Dahyun cutted her off.

"Why are you doing that to the princess? You'll get punished with that you know?" Dahyun asked question after question.

"Wait! it's not what it's look-" Momo said but got interuppted once again.

"Wait, Who even are you?" Dahyun asked.

"Mo- uhm.. Minhyuk, I'm Hirai Minhyuk" Momo said almost taking off her own cover due to her nervousness, then she felt the squirming girl that's still down on the floor.

"Let me go!" Chaeyoung whined and Momo let go of her feet that made a thud.

"Ouch!" Chaeyoung groaned and Dahyun immidietly went on the latter's side.

"Are you okay? Chaeyoung?" Dahyun worriedly asked but Chaeyoung swatted dahyun's hands away before it could even touch her.

"Don't call me by my name, it's 'my lady' for you." Chaeyoung coldly said, Dahyun almost cried from what she heard from the girl.

"R-right.. my lady." Dahyun said as she stood and bow down from the latter.

Chaeyoung hold onto Momo's hand instead and dragged her outside of the palace, they left Dahyun. A tear fell from her eye as the two left.

She can't bear this kind of treatment by the one she admires, she really didn't want to tell the king about Chaeyoung escaping that night but her mother.. she forced her too.

Dahyun's mother was the one who saw the two escaped that night.. and not Dahyun, she never wanted to tell the king about it but her mother told her to, she can't refuse to her mother's words.. she's her only family left, she doesn't want to be a disappointment.

Mrs. Kim told Dahyun everything she saw that night..

"Dahyun-ah come here." her mother said so she immidietly walked towards her.

They are now at the garden, Dahyun is confuse on why her mother started to whisper at her like that.

"Why mother?" Dahyun asked as she looked around, her mother is spectating the area which made her look around as well.

"I just saw the princess and Minho escape the boarders the night i was fixing the plants, and this is big for us. I want you to tell it to the king once it's time." her mother stated and she's still confuse, but she does know that that's Chaeyoung's most awaited moment.. to see the world outside.

"But why mother? Chaeyoung will get in trouble if i tell the king about it." Dahyun stated, she's right but not really. The king will never put her daughter in trouble.. even if it's his daughter's fault he'll accuse a different person to take all the blame, he really treasure her like the most precious jewel.

"Silly, he won't punish his kid. Minho will be the one who's going to be in trouble." her mother said and let out a chuckle.

"I know how much you like Chaeyoung, isn't this the chance? You could easily get rid of Minho, and besides the king will believe you in any day than Minho.. whatever Minho reason out, the king will only believes in you." her mother continued to explain but nothing seems to make sense.

Dahyun knows that Minho is important to Chaeyoung, since she saw how much the two sticked together like glue.. not just because Minho is her personal guard.. but she can really tell that there's something going on between the two, and she doesn't want to add another reason for Chaeyoung to hate her again.

But her mother is telling her words that seems like a drug, poisoning her mind until she give in and eventually follow everything her mother told her to.

"Trust me on this one Dahyun, I know you got your eyes on the young princess, if i were you.. i won't waste this opportunity." her mother added and it's true that she does like the latter but her mother's way of trying to pursue Chaeyoung is quite unusual.

Dahyun went silent so her mother added more words to even lure dahyun to follow her.

"Promise me you'll do it dahyun, I'm still your mother.. and i know what's best for you, so do it."

"O-of course mother.." Dahyun stuttered and gave her mother a weak smile, even though she doesn't like the idea of it.. she did it all, she followed her mother's order and told the king everything she knows, afraid that her mother might be mad at her for not following her instructions.. she feels like she has no other choice, she got caught in between

Chaeyoung and Dahyun are always together back then.. back from when they're still young, playing all day long like normal children would typically do.. they are the best of friends. Like nothing could separate the two.

But as the years went by.. both of the girls is starting to get older and things got complicated.

Mrs. Kim told dahyun who was still 17 years old at that time that Dahyun should make chaeyoung fall for her.. Mrs. Kim also added that dahyun should do everything.. even if it takes her to give her own body to the princess.

She has no idea back then, on why she should make Chaeyoung love her romantically and not just a friend.

Mrs. Kim surely knows about the latter's condition, so she always make sure that her daughter won't get impregnate by Chaeyoung, she still cares for her daughter. Because she knows that they are no royal.. so the chances of not accepting the child is high, that's why she always handed Dahyun special potions to not let it happen.

But in the process where dahyun was trying her best to capture the princess's heart.. the planned suddenly turned upside down and instead.. Chaeyoung was the one who captured her heart.

"I never wanted this Chaeyoung.. b-but i just can't argue with my mother, she's the only person i have left. I don't want to lose her." Dahyun sobbed as she wiped her tears away.

Chaeyoung is now with Momo at the garden, they are currently staring at the flower of dawn. Momo held back her tears because the flower is reminding her of her bed ridden mother.

The flower of dawn is large and showy. Each ruffled petal is deep fuschia in the middle and fades to a lighter pink. The edges of the petals are white and the petals are covered in dark pink speckles.

"Should we take it and run?" Chaeyoung suddenly spoke which made Momo focus her eyes on the latter who's looking at the flower.

"I mean.. i would not disagree on that." Momo's straightforwardness has taken Chaeyoung aback, thinking that she really loves her mother.

"You know that there's a punishment waiting right?" Chaeyoung sadly asked, even if she wants to help the two for the flower.. she can't avoid the fact that there's a punishment waiting for them to take

If they are not careful.. they'll meet death immidietly after the guards or the king find out about the missing flower.

Actually.. one dared to take the flower, it was a man. He serves at the palace like any other servants do, until someone saw him taking his interest on the plant.

The king saw him himself, after planning to have a little stroll on the garden.. he saw that the man was about to pick the flower from its stem, his raging anger got the best of him. He thought that the man was trustworthy for the job yet he failed. The man reasoned that he's only looking at the flower and has no intentions on taking it with him.

But the king didn't believe any of the man's words and immidietly called the head guard to seize the man.

The king didn't even let the man see another sunrise after that.

"Unfortunately yes, but mother.. she needs it more than anything.. and we still need her more than anything." Momo stated while really trying her best not to fall into the binge of crying.

"Let's do it tomorrow." Chaeyoung said with the most serious tone she ever did.

"But how?" Momo asked.

"Did m-mina.. told you the guarding pattern that she studied while she's still here?" Chaeyoung asked and Momo simply nodded, although it's hard to talk about Mina.. she forced herself to do so. She needs Mina back and this is the only way she can meet her again, she's willing to sacrifice anything.. in the name of love.

"As long as you know the guarding pattern, we're good. I'll handle the rest." Chaeyoung said that somehow gave Momo more hope.

"Thank you my lady.." Momo said as she bow down to show her gratitude and respect for the girl.

"Now.. let's get back in, before they suspects us." Chaeyoung said and gave Momo a smile to tell her or show her that's everything s going to be alright.

"Of course.." Momo mumbled as she escorted the princess out of the garden.

As the two walked together side by side they stumble upon Dahyun who's currently going to water the plants.

"My lady.." Dahyun respectfully bow down, but Chaeyoung didn't even try to give the latter a second of her attention as she just walked passed by her.

"Sorry for her attitude, she has lots of things in her mind right now." Momo said with her deep voice as she patted Dahyun's shoulder to comfort her.

"What do you even know about her?" Dahyun gritted her teeth and slapped away Momo's hand as she walked away, dahyun just had enough of japanese men.. first Myoui and now Hirai.

"That girl is always mad.. maybe its the time of the month." Momo mumbled then just followed Chaeyoung who's now in her room.

"Hey princess?" Momo enthusiasticly said and Chaeyoung hummed as a question.

"Can i ask a question?" Momo said as she closed the door behind her, they're now inside the princess's room.

"Certainly, what's that Momo?" Chaeyoung asked as she sat on her bed but still looking at Momo, waiting for her to continue.

"Who's the girl that looks like she's carrying the whole world on her back? The one that you keep on avoiding earlier?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
22.4K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
85K 514 30
DISCLAIMER: TW! These One-Shots contain an intersexual character/G!P/futanari content. Don't read if this is not your cup of tea. Reader discretion...
38.6K 1.4K 36
Son Chaeyoung a new student in (Enter school name) he is a cold nerd that's why he gets bullied everytime he switch schools, BUT he can be friendly w...