Dating A Nerd For Two Weeks |...

By NaaHyuNiee

A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!! More

Challenge
Confession
Chasing after him
Day 1 #Chase
Day 1 #Chase Continues
Junkyu's POV
Day 2 #Chase
Day 1 #Dating
Day 1 #Dating continues
Day 2 #Dating
Day 2 #Dating continues
Day 3 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating continues
Day 5 #Dating
Day 5 #dating continues
Day 6 #Dating
Day 6 #Dating Continues
Day 8 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating Continues
Day 10 #Dating
Day 11 #Dating
Day 12 #Dating
Day 14 #End of dating..
The end โค

Day 9 #Dating

2K 132 43
By NaaHyuNiee

Asahi cannot make up his mind with Jeongwoo's Idea. No matter how much he tries to Justify, lying to Junkyu still seemed wrong to him. This before leaving the house, Asahi told Haruto something,  "Look I know you are scared, but lying is not a solution for solving a problem. You have lied before and have seen the results of it. I know you don't want to lose the kind of relation you have with Junkyu, but trust me telling the truth and accepting the fact that now you like him for real is far better than deceiving him. But it's all up to you what you want to do, no matter what I will be there for you in either case, to hold your tears from heartbreak or shut my mouth for your sake. So do as you wish. But remember one more thing, are you really going to put complete trust on a person like Jeongwoo to last your relationship forever?? Think again Haruto.

Ever since Asahi left saying those words, Haruto's mind couldn't stop thinking. How much can he trust jeongwoo's word, what if one day he and Jeongwoo had a fight and he spilled everything. Unlike Asahi, Jeongwoo is not good at keeping the secret, specially when he loses his temper. So what will happen then?? Trusting on Jeongwoo has 50-50 chances of either keeping a secret or either spilling out everything. And knowing Jeongwoo's attitude what if he keeps on threatening him for the sake of shutting the mouth. Well Haruto would love to fulfill everything that Jeongwoo's ask for but what if his wishes are beyond his reach?? No no, Asahi is right, He cannot trust Jeongwoo like he trusts Asahi. So does this mean, I am only left with one choice and that us to tell the truth???

After fighting with himself for hours finally Haruto came to a conclusion, he unlocked his phone and texted his friend "Asahi, I am on my way to tell him the truth. I am not sure about what will happen but I am sure you will help me to overcome it. Thank you buddy for being such a good friend."

With that haruto took a deep breath and walked out of his room and headed toward Junkyu's house.

But as soon as he stood infront of Junkyu's house all the confidence he had a moment ago were gone. Compare to the cold night his heart was feeling much more colder. He looked up and saw that Junkyu's room light were still on, "is he not asleep yet?" Guilt filled Haruto's heart, "Is he not being able to sleep because of what I did?" "Is he ok??" More questions were running in Haruto's head. At one point Haruto's brain thought, "Should I ask Junkyu to come outside?? Since he is not being able to sleep, maybe after I clear things out he will be able to sleep afterwards."

Haruto, you can do this. No not you can do this but you have to do this. He  was about to head toward Junkyu's door to ring the bell, right then Junkyu's room lights went off. He thought ""Is he going to sleep now? Maybe I should talk with him tomorrow, afterall he must have a hard time all this time and the things I am going to tell him will be giving him more hard time. Maybe at least for today, I can let him take a rest.

Haruto was about to head back but stopped when a very familiar voice called him.

"Ruto"

Haruto's heart skipped it's beat, after such a long time he was hearing the voice that he longed for. Once again the familiar person's voice called him

"Ruto, is that you??"

Few minutes ago

Junkyu was lying on his bed and having thoughts in regards to what his mother told him a moment ago. "Maybe his mom is right, it's not been that long since they have started to date, in a time frame of 1 week, he shouldn't expect Haruto to have excessive feelings for him. Love takes time as it takes times for feelings to build up for someone." I should have known this before, only if I had I would have control myself from kissing him. But things have already happened and I cannot change the fact that I have kissed him. Only thing I can wish for right now is Haruto to not hate me. "Will Haruto really comeback for him like his Mom said??"

Not being able to sleep with so many thoughts, Junkyu thought about going out for a walk to clear up some of his thoughts. He was afraid that his mother will be worried if he will keep the lights on so he switched it off and quietly get out of the house. He was about to head toward the park when he saw a familiar figure walking away. "Is that Haruto??" WIthout thinking anything he shouted his name in a hope of wishing that person to be who is wishing for, "Ruto". When the other person stopped on his feet, that gave Junkyu more hope, he called him again, "Ruto is that you?"

The tall figure stopped moving but didn't spoke a word so Junkyu ran on his feet to check to see if the other person was Haruto or not.

When he came closer. his eyes filled with tears because it was Haruto, a person he was waiting for to come to him. His heart wished to hug the person standing right infront of him but the fear of making the similar mistake like he did 2 days ago stopped him from doing so. So instead he let the words do the work for him, "Ruto, what are you doing here?"

Every word that were suppose to come out choose to remain inside Haruto's brain only. He stood there not being able to answer anything.

Junkyu got worried, "Haruto are you ok??"

Finally Haruto spoke, "Yes, I am ok how about you? are you ok" Haruto regretted asking that question as soon as he saw that sad expression on Junkyu's face. "How can he expect Junkyu to be fine after everything has happened???

On the other side Junkyu didn't know what to say because he himself was not sure if he was ok or not. But for the sake of keeping the conversation going he answered, "Yes, I am fine too."

After that an awkward silence filled the air and Junkyu once again broke the iceberg, "Haruto, what are you doing here?"

There is no going back Haruto, you have to do this, finally with full determination Haruto spoke, "Junkyu I have to tell you something."

A strange chill passed through Junkyu's entire body, "What is it that Haruto is going to say?? Is he going to say that he no longer want to date him?? Is that's the reason why he is here? Maybe he cannot escape from the reality anymore. He has to face this situation anyhow. So with a strength Junkyu replied, Sure Haruto let's go upstairs and talk things out in my room.

Well they were in the middle of the road, it was almost midnight and the things he was going to tell was not something so pleasant so he agreed to go to Junkyu's suggestion.

With as little noise as possible, both of them entered Junkyu's room.

It's a bit messy but please come in. Junkyu opened the door for Haruto and Haruto entered the room. Afterwards Junkyu followed Him. In the process of closing the door, Junkyu took a deep to calm himself down. Then he turn back and replied, "So what is it that you want to talk about Haruto??"

On his way to Junkyu's room, Haruto had planned everything in his head, first he was going to apologise for pushing Junkyu away that day, then he would apologise for not contacting him to ask about his wellbeing and then finally he will say the truth for which he came here today. Haruto also took a deep breathe and spoke, "Junkyu"

"Yes Haruto".

Junkyu, I ..I... Haruto shuttered, he took another deep breath and told to his own self to calm down,

On the other hand, Junkyu heart was racing thinking what was Haruto going to say? Is he going to talk about that day straight away??

Finally Haruto spoke, "Junkyu I am sorry for pushing you that day, I really didn't mean to."

Indeed, Haruto came here to talk about that day, Junkyu fake smiled and said, "why are you even apologising Haruto, it was not your fault, I was the one to kiss you so suddenly. So I should be the one apologising. I am sorry Haruto, I shouldn't have kissed you without your permission."

Junkyu you don't have to apologise, it is not your fault either.

You don't have to say anymore Haruto, "You,.... Junkyu paused for few second and their continued, "You definitely hated it right?? that's why you pushed me away right??"

WHat?? No, I didn't

It's ok Haruto, I know you hated that kiss and

And???

And you Hate me too. Tears that Junkyu was trying so hard to hold back started to fall on their own. With so much of pain Junkyu replied " Haruto I am so sorry, it was so selfish of me to not consider about you and your feeling when all these time you have always thought about mine before yours. I was over excited to have you in my life that I forgot that maybe you were wishing to take things slow between us. I acted selfishly and I ruined everything between us.

Haruto didn't know what he is suppose to do. He pulled Junkyu for a hug. While Patting his head Haruto replied, "Junkyu please stop crying, I cannot see you acting like this Junkyu."

But Junkyu kept on crying, Haruto I am really scared of facing this reality, I am not ready to let you go yet.

Junkyu I am not going anywhere.

Then can you let me stay in your hold for a bit longer. Junkyu held the bottom of Haruto's shirt, rested his head on Haruto's chest and continued to cry.

Junkyu if you act like this how am I supposed to tell the truth to you??

---------------------------

Junkyu's mom was worried so she was on her way to check on Junkyu. When she saw Junkyu's room lights were still on, her worryness doubled. She quickend her feet and opened the door. But then she saw her son being held by somebody.

Is that Haruto, Junkyu mom wonder. But then her eyes landed on her son who was crying so much. His son was a crying mess and she was sure that he will be not able to say a word out in that situation. So, she marched forward.

Haruto heard someone footsteps so he looked up and saw that an lady maybe in her forties was headed toward them.

Haruto felt even more guilty after seeing the sadness on Junkyu's mom face. He couldn't meet her eyes anymore.

Junkyu's mom came closer and touched Junkyu's shoulder and replied, "Junkyu could you let go of Haruto for a second, Mama wants to talk with him."

Haruto's entire body froze after hearing what Junkyu's mom said. Why does she wants to talk with me?? Did Junkyu told everything to her?? Obviously he must have, afterall she is his mother. Now I am in trouble, what I am suppose to say to her??

After hearing his mom's voice, Junkyu finally let go of Haruto. He turned toward his mother, and his mom held him into another warm hug.

While ruffling Junkyu's hair his mom replied "Junkyuyaa stop crying ok, Mom will talk with Haruto for you"

After like a minute Junkyu's mom let go of Junkyu and with a smile she spoke again, Junkyu you are a brave boy right??

To which Junkyu slightly nod his head.

That's right, so would you stop crying and go to bed. Mama would like to talk with Haruto alone. She held Junkyu hold and took him to his bed and Junkyu quietly followed her. After pulling a blanket over, she kissed her son and whispered goodnight. Then she turn toward Haruto and asked him to follow her.

Junkyu's mom took Haruto to her room. Haruto was surprised to see that her room was filled with Junkyu's picture. From childhood to present, it almost looked as if Junkyu's mother treasured his son the most in this world. But then he remember her kind gesture a moment ago, Junkyu's mom really loves his son the most.

Wasn't he cute as a kid?? Junkyu's mom questioned.

Haruto replied in soft tone, "yes he was"

Junkyu mom continued to talk, "As a kid Junkyu loved to pose in front of camera, I used to click his picture all the time and collect it as a memory. Later it just became my habit and now see my entire wall is full of his pictures."

They both smiled. After some time Junkyu's mom continued to talk"I hope that stopped you from stressing out"

Haruto quickly realised that he hasn't even greeted her, so he quickly bowed and apologised. "I am so sorry, I forgot to greet you."

Oh no no it's alright Haruto, we both met under tough circumstances, under any other situation you would have greeted so it's alright. Now stop stressing out. 

Junkyu's mother sat down on her bed frame and asked Haruto to join her. After Haruto settle down, Junkyu mom started the conversation, "I know it's a personal matter between two of you and I shouldn't be getting involved. But seeing you both getting confused, I just wanted to help out a bit. So, let me ask you one thing and Haruto answer it honestly. You don't have to feel burdened of being next to me ok."

Haruto noded.

"So tell me, you like my son or not??

Haruto didn't even have to think for one second. 100% he likes Junkyu, but the question was does he deserve to like him?? That made Haruto hesitant to answer.

When Haruto didn't say anything, Junkyu's mom put his hands on Haruto's shoulder and replied, " Haruto remember what I said earlier, tell me the truth." Only when you will tell me the truth I can help you both."

Haruto still couldn't bare to say that he likes Junkyu.

"Since you are so hesitant to say, should I take it as you don't like Junkyu??"

After hearing that Haruto quickly replied, "No, it's not that, I like Junkyu. But"

But??

But I am afraid, Haruto couldn't find the right words to put in front of Junkyu's mom.

But you afraid to know how to make things right between both of you again right??

Well that was not exactly what Haruto meant but somehow he was looking for a way to make things right between them so he noded.

Junkyu's mom taped on Haruto's shoulder. "Haruya, oh wait can I call you that??"

Yes aunty.

Stop calling me aunty, you can call me Mom like Junkyu does.

Can I?? 

Yes you can my love. 

Ok Mom.....

Yes That better Haruya, and stop worrying about what might happen or how can you make things right because there is no perfect relationship in this world. Remember we all have flaws and the flaws is what makes us human, if we were perfect then we would be god don't you think??

Haruto noded.

So since we are all imperfect, there is no way that a relationship can be perfect. Lots of things happens and we all make mistakes. There is no point in worrying about the mistakes we did in the past, it has already happened and no matter what you do you cannot change it. Not just the past but there is no point in worrying about future too, anything could happen at anytime. So the worry of future and past shouldn't stop you from enjoying the present. And let me remind you, little mistakes and small fights is what what makes your relationship stronger Haruto. You both started to date not a long ago, so there is still long way for both of you to understand each other. So forget about everything that has happened in the past and from this moment start a new journey to know eachother better. What do you think about my suggestion Haruyaa??

How could Junkyu's mom give answer to the questions, which he has been seeking all this time. Maybe she is right, there is no point in worrying about things that he has done wrong in the past. From this point onward he should start working on their relation and treating Junkyu better. So he noded.

With a smile on her face, Junkyu's mom shouted, "Junkyu you may not have heard it, why don't you come inside and let me tell you what was Haruto's answer to my suggestion."

Haruto wondered why did Junkyu's mother was saying such things?? Didn't Junkyu go to go bed already??

Soon after hearing his mother calling him Junkyu slowly entered the room. "How did you know I was standing outside?"

Junkyu, I am your mother, you may not believe but I understand you much better than anyone in this world. And for your kind information, Haruto agreed to start a new. So tell me will you forget everything that has happened in the past and start a new as well.

With a smile on  his face Junkyu replied, "Ruto, let's forget everything and start a new ok?"

Haruto noded.

With full of happiness in her voice Junkyu's mom replied, "Now both of you come here and give me a hug."

Both Haruto and Junkyu ran toward Junkyu's mom and hugged her. With a tight grip on his mother shoulder Junkyu replied "Thank you so much Mom"

--------------------------------------------------❤❤❤----------------------------------------------

First of all, I am so sorry about updating after so long. I am really occupied with so many things at the moment that it is impossible for me to update often.😢😢 So this time I tried to write a longer chapter, So what do you all think about the new start?? Is it ok?? Don't forget to vote and comment you thoughts on it. 🤞❤😊

And once again I am not sure when will I be updating a new chapter. So sorry about it.😢😢 Few days ago I posted about starting a new story from my draft, but since I was not so sure about the entire plot, I decided to not publish it. If I could figure out the plot maybe I might post a new story. So wait for it my lovely reader, but happy thing is no matter what I will be starting a new stroy soon 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 642 39
Fall slowly,and let love get lost in the in-between. - ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚
12.5K 615 13
A girl finds a passage way to another universe.
39.9K 1.8K 72
A story of an arrogant boss and a hard working employee. #1 on ot12 Start: 13 March 2023 End: 4 May 2023
3.8K 199 26
Everything First. He was her first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, she experience all her first with him.