Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

Part 1

29.4K 1.1K 731
By luvbangton

4 years later

She walked out from the airport. She smiled feeling the air of her motherland. The big size shades on her eyes made her look like a celebrity. She walked while dragging her luggage. She looked at her phone when it rang and answered.

"Yeah yeah. I am still in the airport unnie.........it's okay. You don't have to feel bad. I know you are busy. The driver is enough.......hmm......okay. I'll see you there then. Oh and don't tell soobin about me! I'm going to surprise him.......okay bye"

She hang up. She saw a man with her name written on a board. She waved her hand to him. She went with him and sat inside a car. She took out her phone to read some news while waiting for the driver to drop her to her home.

"Kim Namjoon,the CEO of the Kim enterprise has signed a contract with the newbie company KB. This will be a big success for the company KB and with the rapid growth of KB company,they might hit a place in top companies in South korea"

She sighed. She closed the phone and looked out from the window. Soon they reached an apartment complex.

She reached the floor and went out from the elevator. She went towards the door and wore a mask. Then she rang the door bell. Few seconds passed and the door was opened by a young boy who seemed to be in his early twenty. He narrowed his eyes not recognising the girl." Who might be this?"

The girl removed her mask making him gasp.

"Ta-da!!" She chimed and smiled widely seeing his shocked face.

"NOONA!!"

The girl hugged the boy making him blush like a tomato. "Aww my little soobin had grown up so fast huh?"
She parted away and pinched his cheeks.

He whined."I am not a baby any more noona. I am a man now"

The girl chuckled and nodded in a mocking way." Yeah yeah big boy. By the way,are you going to make me stand here all day?hm?"

"Oh I'm so sorry noona. Come inside"

Both of them entered inside. Soobin took her luggages inside and closed the door.

"You never told me that you were coming.Not even my annoying sister told me" he complained cutely while dragging her bags to a side.

The girl popped herself on a couch looking around at the luxurious apartment. Then she looked at the boy."I told her to not tell you. I just wanted to surprise you"

Just then the door got opened again. Another girl entered inside. She was in a business suit and it hugged her body perfectly and made her look hot. She smiled widely.

The girl on the couch stood up with a smile."Hey unnie"

"Bom!"

Bom smiled and spread her arms. The girl ran to her and hugged Bom tightly. "I am so sorry that I couldn't come to fetch you"

"It's okay. You have done so much for me. I couldn't ask more" Bom whispered and parted away.

"No,I owe you with my life Bom. I am just doing some small things for you but you are the one who gave me a brand new life. Don't you remember?" The girl smiled softly.

Bom chuckled shaking her head." What did I even do? I just gave you my money book. But I was too rude to you that day. I even kicked you out from the mansion. And gave you money as an investment"

Yes,this is the girl who came to the Kim mansion 8 years ago as a whore. The girl Bom kicked out but gave her whole money in her bank account to her as an investment.

"I was so rude to you--"

The girl cut her off by placing her palm on Bom's cheek."Hey,you had all the rights to be rude to me. And I never even for a second stayed mad at you. You are the one who gave me a life. You gave me your every penny without even knowing my name.And the most important thing is you never considered me as a begger. You were dealing with me as a businesswoman. You respected me. Even after you kicked me out,you never forgot to give me a coat to cover myself. You ordered your bodyguard to drop me to my house and ordered not to touch me. You were the first one Bom. Never in my life anyone respected me as a woman. But you did. You don't know how much I owe you. Because of you,I am reaching higher in sky. I am becoming a top businesswoman and it's all thanks to the money you gave me. So,never be sad about how you treated me. Because you treated me well"

Bom smiled."I never knew your name back then but now it looks like there's literally no one in the country who doesn't know your name. Choi Soojin,the CEO of KB enterprise" she chuckled.

Soojin winked before taking a seat and dragged Bom to sit with her.

"You guys are so mean. Am I invisible?" Soobin whined and sat on a single couch.

Soojin scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully at her brother.Bom chuckled.She took out a big box from her luggage and gave to Soobin." Here,a present for you"

Soobin smiled widely before taking it and dashed off to his room.

"By the way,congratulations for completing your business studies!" Soojin congratulated her.

Bom smiled in a victorious way."Now be ready to see me tomorrow as an intern in your company"

"What,no Bom. You already have shares in the company. You were the first share holder if I corrected myself. You can apply for a position in director board if you want. But I'd prefer if you take the chairman seat since you have the knowledge than me"

Bom widened her eyes in disbelief at her words. "What?!you must be insane!no way. I'll just apply to the director board. You make no sense at all. I may had evil intentions years ago but not anymore. Plus I'd prefer to stay hidden"

Soojin understood her. She sighed feeling sad for the girl. She suddenly remembered Bom's state 4 years ago. She was a devastated girl. That's the main reason why Soojin sent her abroad for a change and it was really effective. Bom could come back to her senses. But she hasn't moved on.

"It's okay. You know what,let's go shopping. You love it right?"

Bom smirked and winked."You're paying"

Soojin chuckled and nodded."of course"

Namjoon got out from his car.

Not a millisecond passed,reporters surrounded him like a bunch of ants. His bodyguards tried to push them away making path for Namjoon. The legendary CEO slipped away from their useless questions like a cunning fox. He had no time to waste on shits.

But all the female reporters seemed to be in a daze seeing the handsome man. They had forgotten their job seeing the mighty man infront of them.

Namjoon entered inside his company. Receptionist greeted him in respect and Namjoon sent her a small bow as a reply. He did not see a single employee in the lobby to his satisfaction. He hates it when people waste their time instead of working. If he sees a person bunking his work,he will receive a first warning with a reduction of his pay check. And there's no second warning. He will be kicked out from the company. That's how strick Namjoon is.

A girl suddenly entered the company while panting heavily. Namjoon stopped in his way hearing the footsteps. He chuckled in disbelief. He looked at his watch.

The receptionist looked at the poor girl in worry. The girl froze on her spot seeing the CEO already looking at her with his hawk like eyes.

"May I ask where are you heading to?" Namjoon asked with a calm tone.

The girl trembled under his gaze." I am s-so sorry sir. Please forgive me. I won't be late again"

"And that's what you said to me  last time" another voice got their attention.
There,Jungkook stood in his all glory with his PA beside him. Lalisa Monaban.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "So this is the second time?"

"Nope,Apparently, this is her 4th time" Jungkook smirked bullying the poor girl. Lisa rolled her eyes sending invisible glares to Jungkook. "Are you still in your hangover miss? I remember you getting drunk at the club last night"

Namjoon looked at her blankly. "Seems like you were given warnings before hands too. So yeah. Pack your things and get out. And lisa"

Lisa looked at Namjoon hearing her name." Tell my PA to give her this month salary " Lisa nodded.

The girl tried to run towards Namjoon but his guards held her."please sir,give another chance!!please sir! I won't be late again. Please I need money for my mom's surgery!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes."The money you  have been wasting on the club could have been used for your so called surgery. Now stop wasting my time. Kick her out"

Namjoon turned to Jungkook and Lisa."Tell others that there will be a meeting exactly after  2 hours. About the new contract with the company KB"

Jungkook nodded and did an okay sign before walking out from the company with Lisa.

"I'm surprised that Namjoon-ssi didn't fire you" Lisa muttered to herself but to her unluck Jungkook heard her. He stopped walking and turned around making her gasp. He crouched down to her level.

"Yeah because he can't fire me. Got any problem miss Monaban?"

"No sir" she replied blankly.

"Good. Now follow me and help me to find a good outfit for the party next week"

"But sir you have a meeting--"

"Maybe if you shut up and help me to find a good suit immediately, we can come back really fast" Jungkook cut her off while walking away.

Lisa sent him glares since he can't see her.I wish Bom is still with us. She wouldn't have hesitated to beat the shit out of this numb skull. Aish, you good for nothing rich bastard.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey my kings and queens!

How was the first chapter?👉👈 I am sorry if it is not up to your expectations. I'll try my best!

Hope you'll enjoy the second journey with me!

💜💜💜💜💜😘😘😘

Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 10.5K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...
1.4K 55 17
also you will have 7 step brothers huh.. that would be fun y/n! you are not allowed to do that . Dad, you and marriage? that trick won't work here j...
24.5K 1.1K 48
A girl yun who just want revenge for her and her friend. A girl ishq who was broken but still try to be strong for her friend. 7 Mafia boys BTS who l...
20.2K 1.5K 29
Yoongi was used to being alone. With a father that didn't care about him and worked all the time. At 12 years old he was completely self sufficient...