zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

twenty nine

15.7K 549 463
By yazzahazard

𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

After opening up presents, Zoia sat together with Lily while Harry was talking with James, Remus and Sirius about something.

"This was Harry's first time in a toy broomstick. It was Harry's first birthday present from Sirius," said Lily as she was showing Zoia a photo album of Harry when he was little.

"He looks adorable," said Zoia in awe. "Oh my God look at this, him eating treacle tart."

"Yeah, it has been his favorite food for years," Lily chuckled.

"Who's that?" asked Zoia to Lily, looking at a picture of Harry with a boy who's two times his size.

"That's his cousin, Dudley. They don't get along — well I don't even get along with my sister," said Lily.

"Is that you Lily?" Zoia pointed at a picture of a young redhead woman with a newborn baby.

"Yes, it was me after I gave birth to Harry, look at how small he is." Zoia can tell she's feeling completely nostalgic looking at it.

"You look very beautiful, Lily," said Zoia. "I don't think someone has ever looked that beautiful after giving birth. . ." It's true, Lily looked absolutely beautiful. It even makes Zoia wonder whether she'll look that beautiful after giving birth.

"You're too sweet Zoia, thank you," Lily smiled as she side-hugged Zoia.

"Eh. . . I'm okay," Zoia chuckled.

"Harry has never brought that Cho girl home you know? He mentioned her a few times in his letter but not as often as he mentioned you. I think you're not just okay, Zoia," said Lily.

"Maybe," said Zoia nervously.

"If you don't mind, what happened between them anyway? He never told us and he usually tells us everything," said Lily.

"Er- I think you should ask Harry about that," said Zoia.

"Oh alright, it's okay," said Lily.

From the distance, she could see James, Sirius and Remus sometimes took a glance at her while talking to Harry which made Zoia think that they were in fact talking about her, because Harry couldn't even look at Zoia. James said something quite serious which made Harry look down ashamed.

After their talk, Harry made his way to Zoia.

"Hey mum. . ."

"Hey Harry. You both can spend some time alone now, but just come down anytime if you're hungry. There's always something in the kitchen. . ."

"Okay," said Harry.

"Thank you Lily," said Zoia at the same time as Harry.

Harry and Zoia walked back upstairs to their room. The whole walk, Harry kept his hand intertwined with her. It was a comfortable silence the whole walk.

"Can I hang out in your room?" he asked.

"Sure," Zoia answered.

As they entered her room, it turns out Harry did get her another present. It was a box filled with roses.

"Is that what you're talking about?" said Zoia as she made her way to the flowers.

"Yes. It'll smell good for a year and you don't have to water them," said Harry.

"Thank you!" Zoia beamed as she flung herself to him. "You're so sweet, thank you Harry. . ."

"Well you deserve it," he smiled at her. "I'm sorry it was a rough start yesterday and it was my fault. I know you cried because I went to your room when you were sleeping and I could tell you've been crying. I was unnecessarily rude to you and I'm sorry. . ."

His hands on Zoia's waist were tightened and he pulled her closer to him. He hid his face on the crook of her neck and she could feel his lips on her neck which made her shivers for a while.

"It's okay, I forgive you. . ." said Zoia softly.

"You're so nice and sweet, I don't know how you put up with me," he said.

"Well because you're also nice and sweet." Zoia now cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

"You know your eyes are truly beautiful," she said as she was stroking his cheek.

Zoia could see his cheeks turned into a shade of pink which she absolutely adores. She loves when Harry blushes, she thought he looks completely adorable.

"Thanks," he smiled sheepishly. "You too, you know. I like your eyes so much, I could get lost in them."

"That's a lie. I have boring brown eyes," said Zoia.

"But it's true! I found myself getting lost in your eyes quite often so I must say your eyes aren't boring," said Harry.

Zoia rolled her eyes then kissed him passionately. She thinks she could never get bored of kissing him. The butterflies in her stomach, the dizziness in her head, it's like a drug to her.

"I could never get tired of that," he breathed.

"Well, want to play with the mini chemistry kit your parents got me?" she suggested.

"Sure!"

"I'll be wearing the lab coat and goggles your parents got me so I can look like a muggle scientist," she beamed.

"Yeah, you go do that Zo," he smiled at her.

After she puts on her lab coat and goggles she twirls around to show it to him.

"I look like a genius!" she beamed before she jumped from excitement.

"You do and you look really good in it," he smirked at her before he kissed her. He doesn't even know why he's so addicted to her lips.

"Well let's do it!" She dragged him to the chemistry kit.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After playing around with the chemistry set, Harry fell asleep because according to him it tired his brain out.

Zoia decided to go downstairs to get some food for Harry later when he wakes up. When she reached the kitchen, she saw Lily baking something.

"Hi Lily," she greeted the redheaded women.

"Oh hi Zoia!" Lily turned around and smiled at Zoia.

"What are you baking?" Zoia stepped closer to get a good look of it.

"Treacle tart. It's James and Harry's favorite," said Lily.

"Can I help?" asked Zoia.

"Oh you don't have to honey," Lily smiled at her.

"No, it's okay. Harry's sleeping anyway," said Zoia.

"Oh is he? Come here then, you can get an apron from there," Lily pointed at where the aprons are.

After getting her apron, Zoia washed her hands and helped Lily mix the ingredients.

"Where are the others?" asked Zoia, talking about James, Remus and Sirius.

"They're getting ice cream. Those fools honestly," Lily sighed which made Zoia chuckled.

"Harry told me you taught him how to bake and cook," said Zoia as she was making the filling.

"Yes, he asked me during his third year, I think he was trying to impress a girl," said Lily as she shook her head, remembering the memory.

"He's good though. He helped me bake one time," said Zoia.

"Oh. . . so you were who he was trying to impress?" Lily raised her eyebrows.

"No," Zoia chuckled. "It was probably Cho. I just know Harry this year."

"You're a sweet girl Zoia," Lily smiled at her. "I wish Harry could see that before."

"Thank you Lily," she smiled sheepishly at the redheaded women.

"Okay, now let's put it in the oven," said Lily.

As the treacle tart is in the oven, the two women sit down at the dining table, eating cookies while Lily tells her the story about her Hogwarts days.

"So it took James years to be your boyfriend?" asked Zoia, surprised. She always thought James is like Harry, popular amongst girls, apparently not to Lily.

"Yes," Lily chuckled.

"And how about Snape? What happened with — him?" she hesitantly asked.

"Oh, he called me a — mudblood," said Lily sadly.

"W-what?" Zoia gasped. "That is awful. . . I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," Lily smiled.

"Someone called me a mudblood as well because my mum's a muggle. It's awful. . . people like that," said Zoia.

"It is. . ."

"And how about Sirius? He's popular as well isn't he?" asked Zoia curiously.

"Well, you can ask Sirius right now," said Lily as she smiled at someone behind her.

"Hey Zoia!" Sirius greeted her. "So, you both have been talking about me huh?"

"Zoia's just wondering about your popularity at school," said Lily.

"Padfoot? Pfft," James scoffed as he put the ice cream in the freezer.

"James is just jealous that I got together with more people than him," Sirius said to Zoia. "He's too busy looking at Lily."

"Well, it's Lilypad we're talking about," said James lovingly as he kissed Lily's head.

Remus just shook his head at the sight of his best friends.

"You're just in denial that you're in love with your own best friend!" James exclaimed looking at Sirius and Remus.

"Oh shove off Prongs!" Sirius hissed. "Well how about Zoia?"

"I'm, er- I don't know actually. Definitely not popular," said Zoia.

"That's a shocker," Sirius raised his eyebrows.

"Well, Zoia's amazing, popular or not," Remus smiled at her. "One thing I learned from being an adult is school popularity doesn't matter Zoia."

"It's true kid," Sirius ruffled her hair. "Where's Harry anyway?"

"He's sleeping," Zoia answered.

"Oh?" Sirius raised his eyebrows mischievously while James smirked.

"Oh — we didn't do anything," said Zoia embarrassed. "We played with the Chemistry kit James and Lily got me."

"How was it?" asked Lily excitedly.

"It was fun! It reminds me of what I did in muggle school," Zoia beamed.

"You went to a muggle school?" asked Sirius.

"Yeah, before I got my Hogwarts letter. My mum's a muggle and she wanted me to," Zoia explained.

"Harry did as well! But the minute he showed his magic, he asked to quit. James here supported the idea because he thinks muggle schools are nonsense," Lily huffed.

"Harry was a loser in that school! He doesn't have any friends!" James exclaimed.

Sirius and Remus bursted out laughing at James' statement. Zoia also chuckled at the statement.

"It happens! He needs to deal with it, you used to baby him so much," said Lily.

"He always cries everytime he gets back from that awful school!" said James dramatically.

"It's true though," said Sirius still laughing. "He was a — loser." After he said that, he laughed even harder.

"Oh stop it," Lily hissed. "He was an awkward boy. It's good that being at Hogwarts gave him confidence."

"Of course he is confident at Hogwarts, he's the boy who lived there, the chosen one," said Sirius.

"Or maybe, because Hogwarts is a better school, unlike that muggle school," James retorted Sirius' statement.

"Either way it's good for Harry," said Remus calmly.

"Well the treacle tart is done!" Lily cut their conversation.

"Can I bring some upstairs? Harry might want some when he's awake," said Zoia to Lily.

"Sure," Lily smiled at her.

"Zoia, you can get the ice cream in the freezer, we have almost every flavor," said James.

Zoia then grabbed a chocolate and vanilla ice cream alongside with some treacle tart.

"Bye guys," Zoia bid everyone goodbye.

"Bye Zoia!"

As she entered the bedroom, she could see Harry's still sleeping. She put the ice cream and treacle tart on the bedside table, thank God Lily charmed the ice cream so it won't melt.

Zoia laid down next to him with her hands on her cheek and studied his face. If you asked third year Zoia that she'd be in the same bed with Harry Potter, she wouldn't believe her.

She brushed his hair out of his forehead as she studied his face. He looks peaceful with his lips slightly parted. He looks truly beautiful.

Then Harry's eyes started to open slowly.

"Hey Har," she stroked his cheek.

"I woke up for a while earlier, where were you?" he asked in a raspy voice.

"Lily and I made some treacle tarts. I brought you some with ice cream, vanilla ice cream for you, want to eat it?" she asked.

"You're the best," he said as he snuggled closer to her. "Let's do it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

I have year six planned already, I think? 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 11.8K 93
❝I'll be here whenever you need me. Always and forever.❞ ❝How about now and forevermore? It can be something of ours.❞ Harry Potter x fem!reader GoF...
36K 908 83
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
465 23 19
"You would risk your life for this boy?" "I would die for him." Cedric diggory x fem!oc Started-1/16/23 Finished- ?
585K 16.7K 162
antheia lupin couldn't believe the burden she had on her shoulders simply because of an event years ago. she hated even more that dumbledore had come...