Camila/you and Lauren/you ima...

By gwenythepolarbear

So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects tha... More

The BDSM Club
I kissed the scars on her skin
Baby please come home
Night Encounter
Kindness
Random thought i have
Two Alphas and Their Omega
Everybody comes with scars
Meeting the family
Random Thoughts
Two Alphas and Their Omega
Important
Every One Comes with Scars
The Princess and The Prince
The Princess and the Prince
princess and the Prince
Princess and the Prince
New story
Mad Love (Camren/you)
Aftercare
Match into water
Kitten
Filled and Taken in the club
Kitten part 2
Mad Love (Camren/you) part 2
Kitten part 3
Wrong side of the Tracks part 2
Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
Wrong side of the tracks (smut)
Gothic romance
Gothic Romance part 2
warm summer day
Not an update
Touch me
New story
Match into Water pt2
Not an Up date
New story is up
Mommy rescued me
not an update
New story:)
Mistress
Mommy sick?
Teenage Dirtbag
Thrifting
Appreciation post
Rule # 1: Dont have sex
The End

Filled and Taken at a club

1.8K 31 4
By gwenythepolarbear

I got a request for G!P smut so this is that. Also this one long long 2096 words so have fun ;)
Laure x y/n

No one's POV

Lauren pleeeeeaaaase tell me where we're going?"

"Ugh fine we're going to a very fancy club thats why I had you wear that short black dress I love."

"Is camila and Dinah gonna be there?"

"Yes but Normani and Ally couldn't come because apparently they both had to work late. Oh and before I forget dont take that collar around your neck off. It has my name on it for a reason, I dont want random guys rubbing their dicks on you."

Y/n gagged at the thought. Only dick she would every like was her girlfriend's.

"Yes Miss."

"Good girl, now hold my hand when we walk in this is a busy place and I dont want my pet to get lost."

Once Lauren pulled into a parking spot she got outta her white Tesla opening the door for her beautiful sub.

"Thank you mommy."

"You're welcome baby, now remember hold my hand."
Y/n blushed at how protective her partner was being.
They walked too the bouncer who was looking at them annoyed.

"Excuse me Ma'am you need too wait in line."

"No Excuse you, Im Lauren Jauregui co owner of this establishment."

The mans eyes widened realizing that he made a big mistake.

"Im so sorry ma'am, I had no Idea."

"I trust It won't happen again."

After that was settled Lauren went straight through pulling y/n along with her.

There were a large amount of tables laid out along the sidelines of the dance flore. Y/n also noticed a huge bar that had many exotic drinks that looked appetizing.

"Hey Lauren, Y/n over here!"

A tan blonde called three tables away from were Lauren and her girl were standing.

Y/n took off running over too her bestfriend and jumping on her.

"Mila wanna dance!"

"Yes!"

Lauren looked at the two slightly glaring.

"Y/n be careful I didn't like the way some of the guys were eyeing you."

"I promise I'll take good care of her Laur."

The two girls ran over to the dance while lauren stared at her girl protectively.

"Lauren loosen up, Y/n will be ok."
Lauren grumbled at dinah's words at sat back down taking a sip some Alcoholic beverage that was waiting for her.

~♡~

Mean while Y/n and camila were having fun dancing on eachother. Many men on the croweds small dicks getting hard from watching them.

"Hey mamas you both are looking very hot tonight. You both wanna join me? Maybe my place?"

Both girls looked at the man. He was pretty tall with short light brown hair and tan skin.

"Um no thank you, we both have partners and we also dont really play for your team either."

The tall man stepped closer to them smirking.

"Maybe you could start playing for the other team."

Y/n was starting to feel uncomfortable as did camila so both girls started to walk pass dance to get back too their table.

The man however was following them discreetly however, the girls could sense him watching them.

Y/n justed wanted to be in her doms safe, protective arms.

Lauren and Dinah could see them as their girls walked back to the table. Both doms could sense something had rattled there subs up which made them very aware of their surroundings.

"Baby, camz you ok?" Lauren ask walking up to the two girls.

"Ye Laur were fine, there was this pushy guy tho so we came back. Im gonna go by Dinah." Camila said before walking to be comforted by her partner.

As lauren was about to also walk back she noticed a man eyeing her sub.

"Excuse me, may I help you?"
Lauren subconsciously held Y/n tighter to her.

"Actually I was wondering if I could get your friends over there's number?" He asked pointing to camila.

"No you may not, she doesn't like men and is in a relationship."

"Oh then a maybe I could get this sexy girls number?" Lauren was fuming, who the hell did he think he was.

"What gives you the right to ask me this? She is mine and it will be a cold day in hell before i even let a creap like you even glance at whats mine."

He scoffed at laurens words, looking annoyed at the what he thought as rude statement she just made.

"First she isn't your toy or possession, second i could tell the way she was rubbing up against my dick that she ain't satisfied with you."

Y/n hated this, she wished lauren could just take her home.

"Think again mf she's my fucking sub she is mine. I keep her safe and away from dirtbags like you. Oh and by the way I actually have a dick which is definitely bigger than your 4 inch one."

His sudden cockiness was gone and defeate was written on his face. Grubbling, he slinked away probably to find another girl so his ego wouldn't be extremely damaged.

Lauren smirked, walking back to the table with Y/n clinging to her.

"Baby you ok?"

Her girlfriend nodded into lauren's chest. Still somewhat shaken up from what happened.

Lauren was pissed of but also a little turned on. Not by the dooshbag but by how clingy y/n was being. It made her feel more needed and the desire to claim her girl was strong.

"I think people here need a reminder of who you belong too." Lauren whispered in her fragile subs ear.

"Isn't that right kitten." Y/n shivered as laurens hot breath tickled her neck. The smaller girl loved laurens dominate voice. Her voice was strong and raspy yet soft. It was a huge turn on for y/n, always making her instantly soaked.

Dinah and camila already left and were in a private room but Lauren had an idea before she'd take y/n inti one.

"Lets show these fuckers eyeing you how good I make you feel hmm?"
Lauren groped her girlfriends ass, bringing her into her own lap.

Y/n let out a soft moan only lauren could hear.

Lauren was aware that this was not a bdsm club. However she did own the place and was very lax about sexual things happening in her club. She was jot lax about the rules of sexual harassment tho. She made it a point for people to be on a watch list or be kicked out if they did sexually harass someone.

Anyway back to the current state of the situation.

Y/n was currently on Laurens lap, legs spread for everyone too see a damp spot on her panties.

Laurens fingers danced along her subs soaked panties. Making y/ns breathing quicken and heart race.

People were staring at the couple, there eyes glued on the beautiful girls legs spread.

Public sex was something Lauren loved. Obviously she was careful on where she would fuck Y/n and always mad sure they both were safe. Y/n also liked it because it pleased her dom. She also felt safe with lauren and new Lauren would never put her in danger or harm.

"Please Mommy."

Lauren slowly dragged her fingers against her girls covered, aching center. While she did, she sucked on her subs neck earning a long moan from Y/n.

Lauren slowly moved her finger to where y/n's entrance was. Rubbing it slightly then pushing her finger into her girlfriends covered, dripping whole.

Lauren couldn't push all the way in due too the fabric between her finger and her subs cunt.

"Mhmmm Lauren please stop teasing."

"You dont tell me what to do slut, Im in charge. Now be a good girl or your not gonna cum."

"Yes mommy"

"Good girl."

Lauren was starting to get tired of all the peering men. So she picked her girl up and carried her to a private room.

~♡~

Y/n's clothes were completely ripped off. The only item she still had on was a leather, black collar with the small cursive letters reading 'property of Lauren Jauregui'.

Lauren licked her lips at the sight of her sub. Her y/hc hair was messily spread all over the bed, legs completely wide open, her pussy was on full display making Lauren's pants tighter than they already were.

She stalked over to her sub that was patiently waiting for her sopping cunt to be filled by Lauren. Y/n want so desperately to just be taken and for Lauren's cum to be spilling out of her but she new she had to wait.

Lauren grabbed the girls thighs, pulling her to the edge of the bed. The Dom pressed her bulge into Y/ns heat earning a moan from the vulnerable girl.

After a few deep, hard rubs Lauren stopped. She pulled her pants down, revealing her thick 8inch cock. To tease Y/n even more, Lauren spread her subs legs wide and jerked her cock on her pussy being careful not to touch her subs clit. Pre cum leaked out of the tip dripping on too Y/ns needy cunt.

"Please mommy...please." y/n desperately begged

"Please what kitten?"

"Please fuck me?" Lauren smirked

"Fuck you with what baby?" Gulping Y/n answered.

"Please fuck me with your cock."

"Good girl."

Lauren rubbed her shaft between Y/n's folds making sure her shaft was coated before she eased her cock into Y/ns tight pussy.

Y/ns face contorted into pain and pleasure as her vaginal walls were being stretched. It didn't matter how many times lauren fucked her, she was always so tight.

Lauren started picking up her pace making Y/n moan and scream out loudly.

The Dom started slapping the girls clit which also added to the pleasure of pain that was shooting through her sub.

"Your such a little Masochist. Gushing everytime I inflict pain apon you. You like that dont you? Being my little slut."

"Yes mommy, Ahhhhhh."

Tears were streaming down Y/ns cheacks, a layer of sweat coved her body and all lauren could think about was just how fuckable her sub looked.

Y/n's walls started clenching around lauren and she new it wouldn't be long until Y/n came.

"Don't you dare fucking cum until I say."

"Y-yes fuck yes mommy!"

Laurens grip on the girls thighs grew tighter as she started ramming into the helpless girl. She was almost there, ready to fill her girl with cum.

"You ready to ugh! You ready to be filled my little cum bucket?!"

"Yes god please. Dump you load in me! Paint my walls with your cum!"

Lauren deep thrusted in her a few more times till she barried her cock into her girls pussy.

Ropes and ropes of cum shot into Y/n making her scream. She was trying so hard not to cum but it was feeling to good not too.

"If you cum, ill punish you at home and you wont .like it."

Lauren continued thrusting hard making Y/n scream. She needed release she couldn't hold out much longer.

"You can only ugh cum if you squirt." Lauren pulled out causing Y/n to whimper.

"If you let any of my precious cum leak out of you slutty pussy you'll regret it."

"Y-yes ma'am"

Lauren pulled a pink small bullet vibrater out of her pant pocket. She aligned her tip up with y/ns whole and slammed back in. Ruffly taking and owning Y/ns cunt. Lauren pressed the vibrator against the girls clit turning it on to the lowest setting.

"Oh fuuuck!

Lauren smirked cranking the vibrations up all the way and continued her brutal pace.

"Oh god im gonna Ahhhhhhhh!"

Y/n made a high pitch scream as she soaked lauren and the bed.

As she did lauren dumped her second load into Y/n.

Y/n basically passed out when lauren turned off the vibrator and slipped out of her sub.

"Baby you did so good, such a good girl. Lets go home and you can rest all you want."

Y/n weakly noded, her eyes shutting as she passed out.

Lauren smiled lightly as she cleaned up and pulled her close on. She brought Y/n up dressing her and carrying her girl in her arms.

People starred as the made there way to the car. Lauren kissed Y/ns head before she started Driving to their home.
______________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed Might do a part 2 thats short involving fluff and after care (because Im def a sucker for aftercare ngl) lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.6K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
17.1K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
15.9K 495 2
I hope you don't mind but I made a poem out of you. A Camren one shot based on one of my poems.
95.4K 2.5K 26
'Don't say it' she whispered 'Why?' I challenged as I stalked towards her 'I can't say that I'm falling in love with you? Because I've already fallen...