Beautiful Dilemma

By Roshuma

She was beauty; deep and rich in art... He was an enigma; an inexplicable force of nature... Akilah... More

I'M PUBLISHED!!!!

I'M PUBLISHED!!!!

2.7K 64 31
By Roshuma

Hey y'all,

It's been a long time coming, but I'm so excited to let you guys know that Beautiful Dilemma is now a published work of art!

I spent a lot of time making changes to perfect the story and the characters. You'll notice about a 75% difference from the story you know and love here on Wattpad, but I promise it won't disappoint!

Y'all really boosted my confidence in this story, and it's really because of all of you that this is possible, so THANK YOU 🙏🏾 .

You can find Beautiful Dilemma only online in ebook and paperback format at Amazon, and Barnes N' Noble for now. It will eventually be available at places like Walmart and Target.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beautiful-dilemma-roshuma-florence/1141054561

Beautiful Dilemma https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578262681/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_DX5SKXK12HA1B1XJGNAF
Here is the cover for reference! I can't wait for you all to read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 238 20
Five girls, living in the projects. Brianna, Jakierah, and Shuntira all lived in the same building. Takhyia and Essence lived up the block in the sam...
73.2K 2.5K 18
In a world where everyone was divided by their Zodiac sign, George meets someone who could potentially destroy him.
601K 7.4K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
71K 875 105
He was your best friend now he is your soulmate