Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Casual | Chpt 49

4.2K 197 144
By Calybear7

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

It had been a couple of weeks since I had seen my mother. She hadn't sent anything to my father or me directly, even though towards the end of our meeting she had been a little more insistent in helping me. Being a part of my life. That being said, she knew we were at UA and accessible to us. At least at a basic level. For a while now, I had been trying to decide if her lack of effort was something I should be mad at or in favor of. I didn't want her around, that was a fact, but her lack of effort was offensive at first. I had eventually come to the conclusion that I wanted her to keep her far, far distance.

"Hey, you good?" Kaminari asked, placing a hand on my leg.

"Yeah! I'm great," I replied. I looked down at my leg, seeing that it was healed up to the maximum that it could. There was a darker patch of my skin, almost kind of gray if I had to give it a color. I pressed my lips together thinly, letting out a gentle breath. Despite everything, I was actually doing really good. I felt better than my usual self. 

"Cool, Mina said that she and Hanako wanted to go to that skate park. So everyone is invited," Kaminari stated. He spotted a hair tie on my bedside table, picking it up and rolling it through his fingers.

"That sounds like fun. That was our first date wasn't it?" I asked. 

"Yeah, it was," he replied, slinking behind me. He started pulling up my hair for me, ready to secure it. He had been asking me how to braid so he could braid it for me. While I had quickly learned that one of Kaminari's love languages was touch, it had taken a second of peaceful dating to discover that another was acts of service. He always wanted to be a part of something that might benefit me. The times I ever did my make up he wanted to choose some colors or what product. He consistently liked to do little things for me as well. He had such a big heart and a lot of love to give that I would not be surprised if his love language was just everything.

I felt him secure my hair, smoothing down the top and I turned to look at him. He pulled out pieces at the front, placing them delicately to frame my face. I peered up at him with an admiring smile. He looked concentrated, sat on his knees on my bed. I was leaning to the side on my hand, legs laid out to the side. I tilted my head, breaking my focus so that he actually made eye contact with me. I watched his face get slightly pinker in hue, concentrating in his cheeks. I placed a hand at the side of his neck, pinning his hair down and pulling his face towards mine. He leaned over with me, catching his lips with mine. I shut my eyes, kissing him as I felt his hand on the dip in my waist. I quickly shifted off my hand, grasping the other side of his face. I fell backwards in consequence, Denki effectively bent over me from my side. It was kind of weird to kiss sideways like that, like I was Snow White or Sleeping beauty. I half expected Denki to slip his tongue in my mouth, but before that could happen there was a knock at my door. I jumped slightly, knocking my head into Kaminari's lightly. I winced, laughing ever so slightly. I helped myself up, wiping at my mouth and Kaminari shook out his head.

"Yeah?" I called.

"You're going out today aren't you?" my father asked, entering.

"Yeah but with a nice big group, we'll be totally safe," I replied.

"Good, just wanted to make sure so soon after the attack. Not that you can't defend yourselves," my father stated, covering his tracks. 

"Thanks Aizawa sensei," Kaminari replied, smiling ever so slightly.

"I told you, you can drop the sensei in my house Kaminari," dad stated and I nudged Kaminari. "Not teaching you anything now."

"Right! Thanks Aizawa," Denki repeated. My father nodded his head, shutting my door. "I think he actually is starting to really like m--"

I pecked him on the mouth, catching him off guard before getting up. 

"I think he likes you too," I replied, smirking to myself as I got on my shoes. 

"Hah, yeah."

We eventually stopped by his place to pick up his skateboards. Kaminari and I made our way to meet up with the entire group. Kaminari held my hand proudly as we left the school officially, all by ourselves. No escort to hide anything. He was insistent on holding my hand the entire time and for a majority of the walk there he painted a picture of his last spar in class. I placed my head on his shoulder, happy that I could just hear him talk. It was kind of silly, but something about Kaminari was just so casual and joy filled that I couldn't be in a sour mood. 

When we got to the skate park, Ryou and Shinsou were sitting on a bench under the shade of a tree. Hanako was actually very good at skateboarding, but was trying to learn how to roller blade with Mina. Mina definitely seemed like the kind of person who could even dance in roller blades, it just made sense with her personality and the fact she basically slid around with her acid most of the time. Kiki had rollerblades on as well and was skating around with Sero on his own board. Kirishima and Bakugo were here as well, doing as good as they could. It was obvious that Kirishima needed help, but Bakugo was unwilling to and when Kirishima offered his own help, Bakugo flipped. 

"Piss off! It's a board on wheels," he barked and I smiled slightly.

"I don't understand how you can be so bad at this when you can literally do tricks on a skate board," Mina said and Hanako gripped onto her arms with a scary amount of strength. 

"Hey!" Kirishima called, waving towards us as we walked up. Kaminari dropped his board, taking it to the bottom of the park. I thought about taking mine down, but I just quickly ran down the ramp. I needed to get the hang of it again anyways, only having accomplished it once. I set the board down, stepping up onto it. I felt Kaminari take my hand without me ask. I pushed off, taking a minute or so to relearn all the skills he had taught me the first time. 

"AHH!" Hanako called, skating into me. I hopped off my board in time, catching her with my hands. She let out a grunt, sweating already. "Sorry (y/n)."

"Don't sweat it."

"Kiss!" Kaminari called and I shot him a look as Hanako gained her balance.

"Dude." Kaminari shrugged towards Sero, as if his brain hadn't been responsible for what he had said. 

"You don't want to do that," Mina pointed out, "We could both steal your girlfriend."

"...No." Kaminari stated, taking my hand again as I stepped up to my board. Or rather the board I was borrowing from Kaminari. Mina raised an eyebrow. I skated around with everyone for a while. I eventually left my conversation with Kiki about the latest assignment to sit down with Ryou and Shinsou for a while.

"Hey guys," I greeted. "No skating?"

"Nah, not about that life," Ryou said, seated comfortably. It was much cooler under the shade which was nice. I noticed that Shinsou's arm was perched on the back of the bench behind Ryou. I smiled slightly, seeing that Ryou was now leaning forward to open up a cooler bag. He handed me a bottle of water, having put it on himself to bring the refreshments. 

"Thanks," I replied. "What are you guys talking about up here?" 

"Quirks and how Shinsou is working up to class 1-A."

"How that going?"

"Pretty good, your dad says that they're considering putting me in 2-A next year," he said.

"Awesome!" I replied. "I really think you have what it takes, that's really great."

"Thanks."

"I agreed," Ryou added and I nodded, capping the water. 

"Of course you did," I stated, placing the water down with a smile and heading back down the ramp to the bottom. I skidded to a stop, taking the rounds with everyone.

"I don't get how everyone does this so easy," Kirishima stated.

"I think you need to relax a little," I suggested. "Once I did, I made some improvements."

"Yeah, yeah that makes sense," he replied. Kaminari skated up behind me, hopping off and stopping the board with his foot. 

"You're getting really good, that's my girl," he stated and I rolled my eyes, though my face was red. He wrapped his arms around my stomach as everyone began to suggest we stop somewhere for dinner. So when we found ourselves at this nice diner, it was no surprise. I sat beside Kaminari, arm pressed up against his. 

"Get the fuck off me, you're so heavy," Bakugo complained as Kirishima leaned on him.

"Can't handle a little weight," Shinsou commented.

"Shut the fuck up fuzz head," Bakugo called from down the table. 

"Surprised you heard that blasty, you usually don't hear stuff too well," Sero pointed out.

"Tuning you fucks out," he replied.

"It's all the steam coming out of his ears, blocks out the sound," Kaminari laughed.

"I'll personally kick your ass."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Kaminari replied and I exchanged a glance with Hanako who seemed amused. 

"Alright, leave him alone," I said, patting Kaminari's arm lightly.

"She's the only one I like," Bakugo scoffed.

"Yeah because you're a kiss ass teacher's pet," Mina scoffed. Hanako snorted and Bakugo grew even more pissed.

"Isn't that a good thing? At least he doesn't hate you," I pointed out.

"From experience, I can confirm it's worse if Aizawa hates you," Kaminari said, chowing down on his food. I pressed my lips together in a thin line, simply nodding along with embarrassment. 

"Who's the favorite? Does he say?" Mina asked.

"Mmm, not really," I replied.

"But...he has said something?" she pestered.

"Ooo," Kiki called and I shook my head. Despite the massive property damage and anger issues, my father had mentioned he particularly liked Bakugo. I didn't know why, I would've figured someone like Momo since she was class rep or maybe one of the hard workers like Shoji. I wasn't sure though, and I wasn't about to mention the Bakugo thing for his ego's sake.

"He doesn't have a favorite," I pointed out. "If he did, you know it would be someone like Momo."

"True," Mina said.

Everyone ate and when I finished, I stared down at my legs beneath the table. Weirdly enough, the injury scar didn't bother me as much as I had expected it to. It was pretty obvious and something I was still getting used to, but in a way it made me feel a little bit closer to the family name. What kind of Aizawa didn't have some kind of battle scar? We eventually made our way home, people laughing intermittently. At some point, I grew tired enough to lean on Kaminari walking. He placed an arm around me, holding me up as we walked. It had sort of been like a successful quintuple date, 2 of the pairings--Shinsou and Ryou as well as Bakugo and Kirishima-- not technically dating. It was a sweet outing and I felt so oddly nice about it.

"Hey."

I glanced up, helping myself up to an independent walk. Kaminari had grabbed my attention and I peered at him with my full attention so he would know I was listening. 

"I love you," he stated simply.

"I...love you too Denks."

"I just wanted to say that," he replied, tugging at the back of his neck as he grasped my hand with the other.

"You can always say that."

"Right...sweet," he replied and I smirked slightly. "Always?"

"Yeah always."

"Even when we're like 80? You sure we'll even still know each other when we're 80?"

"As if I could ever forget you sir," I pointed out and he smiled back at me goofily. 

"Yeah whatever," he shrugged. We made it back to school and I invited him back to the apartment. He joined me in arriving home. My parents were on the couch, remote in Mic's hand. He had just turned on the TV to my knowledge.

"Hey kiddos! Movie?" he asked.

"Sure," I replied. Kaminari and I dropped off our stuff in my room and settled on the couch. I sat comfortably with Denki and he was less awkward in showing any kind of closeness in front of my parents. He placed an arm around me and I grinned at the TV, settling up against him. I glanced over at my father, who was looking towards us. I paused for a moment before I spotted one of my father's genuine smiles, before he turned away to the TV. I turned back as well, letting out a sigh of relief.

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
27.2K 530 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
6.3K 190 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
608 26 19
The SURGEON toils painfully in lab of dark, a noble quest to eliminate humanity's birthmark. He stains himself with innocent's blood, endeavors alone...