𝘮 𝘢 𝘥 𝘦 𝘭 𝘺 𝘯

By jack_le_moineau

[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I al... More

⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙥 𝙧 𝙚 𝙢 𝙞 𝙚 𝙧 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐮 𝐧
𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱
𝐨 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐳 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙙 𝙚 𝙪 𝙭 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙩 𝙧 𝙤 𝙞 𝙨 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙦 𝙪 𝙖 𝙩 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐦 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐲 𝐧
𝐛 𝐨 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬 # 𝟏
𝐧 𝐞 𝐱 𝐭 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲
𝐧 𝐞 𝐰 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲

𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞

25.7K 727 160
By jack_le_moineau

The next day, Alice and Jasper went back to school, plus Nathaniel as he still wanted to teach French to students. Edward didn't go, instead spending time with his dear mate. Madelyn was in La Push, patrolling with Quil. Bella was pissed that her Edward wasn't at school today. He was supposed to drive her home and she swore that if he let her down, she would make him pay. While she was swearing under her breath, she didn't notice a girl in front of her and walked right into her, sending both on the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going. Are you okay?" A girl smiled kindly at her, only for Bella to scoff.

"You should pay attention to your surrounding, you aren't the only one in the hallway you know," She spat, conceited. The brown-haired girl only raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, you don't need to be so bitchy about it," The girl rolled her eyes before walking away.

Bella was still mumbling against the girl who just ran into her, that she didn't notice the silver Volvo waiting for her.

"Isabella," Edward said coldly, pointing out to the car. He opened the back door for her and it's only in that moment that she noticed the Volturi guard sitting in the front seat, playing on his phone carelessly.

"What is he doing here? You said you had to talk to me," Bella glared at the back of Luca's head.

"Yeah, I am talking to you, and he is going to listen to us. We are going to take a ride, I have a lot to tell you. But don't worry, you'll still be home at four. As you know, Isabella, this is Luca," She sent a disgust look at him. "Stop looking at him that way. As I was saying, this is Luca Volturi and he is my mate. I -," He tried to continue but Bella cut him off.

"WHAT?! No, that's not true! I am your mate, I am your girlfriend! You should spend eternity with me, not him!" She cried out, scandalised.

"He is my mate and there is nothing you can do to change it. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world," The lovely look Edward sent in Luca's way made the blood singer want to throw up. It should have been her, she should have all Edward's attention, all of the Cullen's attention. Hell, she even wanted the pack's attention on her. Not on Madelyn or on that boy who stole her chance for immortality.

"But who will protect me against Victoria?" She stated pitifully, trying to look like a damsel in distress. Edward scoffed.

"We are still going to protect you. We have to stop Victoria anyway, so we are protecting the whole town."

"If you aren't going to help me, Jacob will gladly do it. He was so sweet with me while you were gone..." She trailed off, trying to make Edward jealous.

"Great, I am glad you are close to him then," Edward concluded, not caring at all about the shapeshifter. Speaking of Jacob, he was waiting at the edge of the forest. He sent a small wave to them, feeling a little nervous and on edge that he was talking to a vampire. The trio got out of the Volvo, Bella almost skipping to the wolf.

"Jacob! I missed you so much!" She said sweetly, batting her lashes at him. The Black boy only looked at her weird.

"Um, hi, Bella. Do you know how much stressed Charlie was after you left? What were you thinking about?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh, please. I already apologize to him," Bella rolled her eyes childishly. Jacob only sighed and looked behind her to the mates.

"And who are you?" He probably should tell Sam about a new vampire living in Forks. Looking closer, he noticed some perks of gold in his eyes, even if it was mostly red. Without a second thought, he grabbed Bella and pushed her behind him, his instinct telling him to protect the human.

"Don't worry Jacob, Luca here is adapting to the animal diet, he will not hurt anyone," Edward held his hands out in peace, understanding why the shapeshifter was on edge.

"Fine, I think you should talk to Sam about it, though. Or I could tell him?" Jacob offered, earning a nod in return. "Good. I came here to remind you some things about the treaty," Edward, reading his thoughts, nodded rapidly.

"None of us have forgotten about it, don't worry. It won't happen," Jacob smiled lightly at him.

"What? What key point?" Bella chimed in, wanting to be apart of their conversation.

"It's alright, Isabella, you don't need to know," Edward stated coldly.

"No, I want to know! I should know, I am apart of this as well!" She whined. Jacob rolled his eyes and rubbed them, knowing she won't let it go.

"If any of the Cullens bites a human, the truce is over. Biting, not killing," Jacob turned around and tried to leave to La Push but got stopped.

"But if I choose it, it's none of your business!" Bella yelled at him. Edward and Luca exchanged a look. They voted no last night and she still thought she could be turned by them?

"If you... what?! No. No way, you can't be serious?" Jacob started to shake at that. She wanted to be turned into a blood sucking monster? He flinched at that thought, knowing he was going to get slapped by Madelyn when she'll learned he thought that about the Cullens.

"It's not your call if I choose it," The Swan girl raised her chin obstinately.

"Bella just- think about it okay?" He was tired of trying to protect a girl that was throwing herself into danger like that.

"Jacob, I love you," The said boy scrunched his nose at that. "You're my best friend. But... I can't change how I feel," Edward rolled his eyes at what she was saying and thinking. She really didn't understand. He didn't love her anymore, she haven't even loved him. And Jacob despised her too.

"What are you talking about?" Jacob was really confused now, sending a "help me" look to the vampires. Edward and Luca both shrugged, not understanding the girl either.

"Please don't make me choose. Because it'll be him. It's always been him," Bella said, falsely sad as tears were filling up her eyes.

"Wha- okay you know what, I'm out of here. See you guys later," Jacob waved to the people in front of him before running away, shifting in the process. Bella glared at his retracting form and at the lack of attention she got from him. Without waiting for the human, Edward and Luca walked back to the Volvo and started the car, making Bella glared and ran to them. In an uncomfortable silence, as the brown haired girl was too mad to talk, they dropped her off before leaving to the Cullen's house.

Madelyn and Nathaniel were laying on his bed. She was tired of patrol and was almost sleeping. After she was done with it, she spent time with Rosalie and Jasper, the three of them glad that they could finally spent time together.

"Do you want to sleep, darling? I have to go hunt anyway," He tucked a stray of her hair behind her ear and caressed her face soothingly. But what he said gave her enough energy to jump out of the bed, take his hands and help him up.

"Can I join you? I never saw you hunting," Nathaniel shook his head.

"And you don't want to see that," He poked her nose before grabbing her shoulder and making her sit back down.

"But I want to see every side of you," She made puppy eyes to coax him.

"Aw, you are so pretty, pup," He cooed teasingly, laughing when she growled at him. "No, seriously, you should be sleeping now. You have eternity to watch me hunting, I don't want to scare you now," He tucked her into his bed sheets and kissed her forehead, rubbing the side of her body that she wasn't sleeping on.

"I will not be scared of you," Madelyn murmured, already falling asleep, surrounded by the comforting scent of her beloved. Nathaniel only chuckled lowly in response.

"I'll be there when you'll wake up, mon amour [my love]. Sleep well, I love you," Noticing she was already sleeping, he pressed a last kiss on her temple before going hunting with Emmett, who was waiting for him, eager to wrestle with a bear.

Madelyn woke up to soft kisses being pressed everywhere on her face. She tried to get away from her imprint, still feeling tired.

"Stop avoiding my kisses," Nathaniel whined and wrapped his arms around her waist to bring her body back into his. She giggled ticklishly when he buried his head into the crook of her neck, kissing and biting it every so often. He stopped after a while, just laying there with his dear mate.

"I think I am going to pay Isabella a visit today," Nathaniel stated, in a more serious manner. Madelyn turned around in his arms.

"To alter her mind?" He nodded. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll make her forget about us, about the pack. I will do so when she moved here with you, she didn't really notice us and instead she focussed on her human friends. I can't create new memories, but I'll do everything I can," Madelyn nodded and pressed her head further against his chest. A few minutes later, they decided to go downstairs as Madelyn's stomach manifested. Everyone gathered in the kitchen as they heard what Nathaniel was going to do.

"So, it happens today," Esme stated, sadden at the fact that they led a girl there. Nathaniel nodded with a neutral face.

"But, if she doesn't remember vampires, we don't have to turn or kill her, do we?" Emmett asked, looking at everyone in the room.

"Do you think we should inform the Volturi?" Carlisle asked Luca, who shook his head with a sad smile.

"Even if she doesn't remember, I'm pretty sure the kings won't change their mind. I am sorry to say that, but you already push your luck. I believe Aro only let you go with a one-year delay because of you guys friendship, Carlisle," Luca stated with apologetical eyes. The doctor nodded.

"I understand."

"I'm going to do it now. I don't want to wait, are you coming, mon amour [my love]?" Nathaniel turned to his mate, who nodded. Madelyn shifted as soon as she stepped outside and ran towards her house with her imprint following close behind her. They heard Bella in her room, who was cussing about her Edward, her Jacob, even her Nate. At that, Madelyn growled menacingly, ready to jump in her sister's room in her wolf form, but Nathaniel stopped her. He stepped into her room and grabbed some clothes, as she shifted.

"Can I watch how you use your gift?" Madelyn asked, her eyes sparkling in excitement. Nathaniel let out a small laugh at her face. She was eager to watch how his gift worked, even if he was himself afraid of his gift sometimes. Being able to make people believe everything you say could be dangerous and lead you to a darker side that Nathaniel didn't want to explore. Looking at his mate in adoration, he couldn't believe she loved him and wanted to see every part of him. Him hunting, and now him using his manipulation.

"Of course, you can, darling," With a loving kiss pressed on her forehead, the vampire grabbed Madelyn's hand and led her to the room next to hers. He knocked once before stepping inside, closing the door behind them.

"Oh Nate, you're here!" Bella jumped up from her bed, excited to see one of her suitors. However, she glared when she noticed Madelyn was there too. "What are you doing here? Get out of my room," Madelyn rolled her eyes and sat down on her sister's desk chair while Nathaniel crossed his arms, not moving from in front of the door as he didn't want to step closer to the blood singer.

"She is staying. I believe a chat is needed between us, Isabella," Nathaniel spat, his eyes black with fury.

"But it would be better if we were alone, don't you agree?" Bella tried to press a hand on Nathaniel's chest but before she could, he started talking. Madelyn was already feeling the anger bubbling in her chest.

"Isabella," He began, stopping her dead in her tracks, her brown eyes slowly glazing over nothing. "Vampires do not exist, do they?"

"No, they don't," Bella shook her head. Madelyn was watching in amazement the golden mist that was progressing towards her sister, like it was coming out from Nathaniel's entire body.

"Neither are shapeshifters, right?" Again, Bella shook her head.

"No, they don't," The golden mist was now all around the younger Swan's body.

"The Cullens are normal students, aren't they? You didn't talk to them since you moved here."

"They are normal students. I didn't talk to them since I moved here," Bella repeated after Nathaniel.

"You are sleepy now, aren't you?" Bella nodded absently and walked to her bed, laying down mechanically. Nathaniel made sure the golden mist was all around her before he stopped looking at her, instead turning his head to his dear mate.

"You have to put them asleep after you used your gift?" Madelyn scratched her head softly. Her imprint only chuckled and shook his head.

"No, I put her to sleep so we can grab the Quileute legends' book. We can't risk her to read them, she might remember and I'll have to do it again. And I don't want to talk with her more than I need to," Laughing, Madelyn nodded and walked to her sister's shelf to take the book Bella bought months ago. With a kiss shared between them, they walked out of the room and walked downstairs, ready to go to the rez to give the book to Sam, as Madelyn didn't want to keep it, the risk of Bella finding it being bigger. They met Charlie downstairs, who was getting ready to visit Harry.

"Good morning, dad," Madelyn hugged her father tightly before stepping back.

"Good morning, Maddy, Nate," The teacher nodded with a smile. "Is Bella upstairs? Or did she leave somewhere," Charlie grumbled, hoping that Bella being grounded was useful to keep her home.

"Yeah, she is taking a nap I think," Madelyn avoided her father's eyes, making herself a hot chocolate.

"A nap? This early?" The couple exchanged a look before shrugging. They greeted the Swan man before he left the house. After the couple gave the Quileute book to the Alpha, they walked to the cliffs. Nathaniel sat on the ground, before wrapping his arms around his mate's waist and brought her down between his legs, so her back was leaning on his chest. Pressing kisses every so often on the back of her head, Nathaniel sighed, feeling blissful. Bella was finally out of the way and they could concentrate on Victoria. And after Victoria, the wedding.

And then, cherishing his wife till the end of time.

And this is the end of New Moon, I hope you liked it! I'm sorry again for not updating last week, I had a lot of school work to do.

At the beginning of this chapter, I introduced you to a new character, and I'll publish the cast and part three friday, so you'll get to know her name.

Any guesses on who she is?

Thank you again for all the votes and comments, I can't believe this book got 87k views

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
136K 6.4K 32
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
17K 506 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
650K 30.3K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...