Dare - Draco Malfoy

Par CBWright-

'..."I want to hear you beg my name". "Draco" She breathes in complete ecstasy. "Good girl" I murmur bending... Plus

Author's note
Chapter 1: Back
Chapter 2: Potions
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare
Chapter 4: "Dare"
Chapter 5: Aria
Chapter 6: The greenhouse' storage
Chapter 7: Played
Chapter 8: The night
Chapter 9: Healed
Chapter 10: The lake
Chapter 11: Wet
Chapter 12: The warning
Chapter 13: 'Come here'
Chapter 14: Delicacy
Chapter 15: Carer
Chapter 16: Confession (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Confessions (Part 2)
Chapter 18: End of something
Chapter 19: December
Chapter 20: Two coins
Chapter 21: Home
Chapter 22: Post
Chapter 23: Slytherin
Chapter 24: Stained
Chapter 25: A safe place
Chapter 26: Wounds
Chapter 27: Goodbyes
Chapter 28: Back again
Chapter 29: It ends
Chapter 30: Happy Birthday
Chapter 31: A.A.
Chapter 32: Caught
Chapter 33: Honeyed
Chapter 34: Touch me
Chapter 35: Good morning
Chapter 36: A plan
Chapter 37: The invitation
Chapter 38: Imperio
Chapter 39: Innocence
Chapter 40: Half truths
Chapter 41: Slughorn's party
Chapter 42: After party
Chapter 43: Revelio
Chapter 44: Her
Chapter 45: Tonight
Chapter 46: Deeds
Chapter 47: The first battle
Chapter 48: Sectumsempra
Chapter 49: Her cure
Chapter 50: Quiet after the storm
Chapter 51: Snape's letter
Chapter 52: Departures
Chapter 53: Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 54: A helping hand
Chapter 55: Rumors
Chapter 56: Obsession
Chapter 57: Crave
Chapter 59: Two knocks
Chapter 60: Summoned
Chapter 61: Help
Chapter 62: The battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 63: Gone
Chapter 64: Recovery
Chapter 65: Battle scars
Chapter 66: Awake
Chapter 67: 53 Holland Park
Chapter 68: Malfoy
Chapter 69: Caeles Aeternum
Chapter 70: Three years later
Thank you
Bonus Chapter: Cupiditatem
A/E - Chapter 59: Sickness
A/E - Chapter 60: Two knocks
A/E - Chapter 61: Summoned
A/E - Chapter 62: Help
A/E - Chapter 63: The final battle
A/E - Chapter 64: The end
A/E - Chapter 65: My one
A/E - Chapter 66: Three years later

Chapter 58: Bruises

2.7K 57 41
Par CBWright-

Draco:

I let some space between us, picking up our clothes from the floor and dressing up. As I come come back closer, my eyes fall on her body. My heart stops.

Her waist and neck covered in small bruises where I held her. Her skin reddened allover.

"Shit Maeve"

"What?" She asks worriedly, looking down her body.

"I'm sorry" My voice full of fear.

But her face relaxes at the sight.

"It's fine" She smiles back at me.

"No, it's not fine. I—"

"Draco, I'm fine." She insists, a smile still planted on her face.

I close my eyes, shaking my head slightly. The thought of hurting her makes me sick, but her complete carelessness about it angers me. It's not fine.

"Hey" She calls, now concerned. Her hand reaching my cheek.

I take it and bring it to my lips.

"I didn't mean to hurt you"

"You didn't"

"You should see your neck" I scoff, handing her clothes.

I walk away from her, not standing the sight. The scars on her body sickening enough. The bruises I left, showing just how much I have hurt her.

I hear her dress quickly and rushing to me.

"Draco" I turn at her call.

"There's something I should have told you. "

She inhales deeply and closes her eyes.

"Maeve?"

"You—" She sighs.

"I have never done with anyone else."

I feel my blood dropping to my feet. Silence falls. My thoughts running in circle. I think back to the first time. I force myself to remember. My breathing quickening in fear. But the thought of her being mine, fully and always makes me feel whole. The thought of how angelic she is, and always been, making me love her even more.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you before but—"

Panic in her voice, unaware of how perfect she is, in everything, always.

I get closer.

"Maeve, why are you apologising?"

I chuckle incredulous at her apology.

Her expression changes from fear to confusion.

"That makes me happy".

I take a step closer and kiss her softly. Tracing my hands on her back, not daring to hold her.

But fear quickly follows. If we are caught here, we would be in serious danger and I can't afford any more pain inflicted on her because of me.

"We have to go" I breathe, kissing her cheek.

She nods as I take a step back.

"I'll take a longer way, you go straight back to the common room." I tell her, as she fixes her hair out of her high neck jumper.

I take one more look at her, I kiss her forehead and let her leave.

I wait a few minutes before stepping out too.

-

Maeve:

I race down the staircases, passing floor after floor. The castle surreally quiet. My beating quickly from everything that just happened. My mouth stuck in a smile, thinking back to how different this was, how much there is still to discover. And as much as I grew to learn his body, and all his soft spots, I realise there is still so much more. I break into a run, elated by the thought us together, meeting in secret making everything so forbidding.

I am completely immersed in my own thoughts. Way too elated to think of anything else, my steps the only sound in this part of the castle.

But the moment ends quickly. I freeze as a foul voice sounds from behind me.

"Where do you think you are going?"

I don't dare turn around. Too scared to face whoever voiced those words. The realisation at my foolishness in not casting the spell on myself, dawns on me.

"Turn around. Now!" The voice bellows.

Every muscle in me tenses, but I force myself to turn and face Alecto. Amycus' sister, just as evil and repugnant as him.

Her boots thumping loudly on the stone floor as she gets closer. How did I not hear her coming?

"Good morning" My voice trembles, but playing nice is the only plan I can think of.

Her eyebrows raise in disbelief.

"What do you think you are doing here?" She asks, her voice forbidding.

"Just walking." I stutter.

"Just walking in this part of the castle is not allowed, missy" She spits, lowering to my face, I shrug and take a step back.

"I- I didn't know" I lie.

Out of nowhere, her hand charges and hits my face so hard it makes me stumble. I gasp, bring a hand to my face. I am raging, yet terrified.

"Don't lie" She hisses. Her body bent over, her face inches from mine.

"What are you doing out of your common room?"

"I just wanted to walk, I needed air". I choke, terror building up.

My cheek and lower lip burning, I can taste blood in my mouth. Her eyes narrow at my words.

"Alecto!" a familiar growl calls from far behind me now.

I don't dare move, but the steps drawing closer are enough to make our his distance.

Alecto's eyes relax as they shift their focus of Snape.

"Headmaster, I have just found her trotting around in the corridors"

"I can see that." He's right behind me now.

"Miss Harvey..." I turn and face him.

His expression disgusted, eyebrows raised in an inquisitorial look. I gulp and can't help to wonder how he always happens to be watching over us.

"Professor Carrow will escort you back to your common room where you are to stay."

"Headmaster, I believe punishment is in order?" Alecto's voice is controlled but impatience peers through her calm tone.

I am between the two, my back to her, eyes fixed on Snape his forcibly avoiding mine. My lips part at her words, letting in a short intake of air.

"Do as you are asked, will you?"

"You are a Slytherin?" Alecto's voice is firm and quick.

I turn back to her and nod quickly.

She grabs the back of my neck and with a last glance at Snape she starts walking, darting down the corridor.

Her cold hand pressing down angrily, hurting me, guiding down the last sets of stairs. We turn the last corner, and she freezes, at the top of the stairs leading to the dungeons.

Her hand tugs me harshly to face her.

"If catch you out once again, you will be punished. Do you understand?" Her voice piercing my ears.

I nod, my eyes wide in fear.

Her hand pushes me down the stairs, almost making trip over. I stare back at her, turning back in her tracks.

I try to recollect myself, bring the back of my hand to my cut lip. I fight back the tears. Tears of anger, pure fury.

-

I enter the common room to find it in its usual miserable and quiet state. Just a few students scattered around the sofas. Most of them in their dorms. I keep my hand to my lip to hide the swelling.

I search the place for a specific person, but he finds me first, appearing in front of me, out of nowhere.

I jolt.

"What took you so long?" He starts in a hissed whisper.

"What- What happened?" His voice lowers as I move my hand from my face.

"The Carrow woman. She found me"

His eyes widen.

"I'm fine, honestly" I say hurriedly.

"She hit you?" His face screwed up.

"I'm fine. She didn't hurt me"

His lips part in loss for words.

"I'm sorry." He breathes, jaw clenching in anger.

"It's not your fault." I smile exasperatedly at him.

The way he always takes the blame for everything is heart breaking. I don't want to be the constant burden I am. It was my fault, my own mistake.

"Where were you guys? I've been looking for—" Nott emerges from behind Draco.

At the sight of me, his mouth opens slightly.

"What happened to you?"

He gets closer to me, brushing the back of his index finger to my cheek.

"Hands off" Draco spits through his teeth.

Nott freezes and turns to him.

"It's you again, isn't it?" He attacks.

Draco's eyes close in annoyance, his chest raising.

"I knew you were together. I saw you passing her a note at breakfast. We are not all as stupid as you think."

"Nott please" I try to stop him, my voice cracking.

"Maeve honestly. You can't put yourself in danger like this" His tone switches to a gentler one with me.

"Why don't you mind your fucking business?" Draco takes a step closer to him.

"Why can't you leave her alone? Can't you see what you keep doing to her?" Their voices getting louder.

I look around us in panic, a few heads turned towards us.

"Guys please" I try to stand between the two, but Nott's hand finds my arm to move me away.

"Get your fucking hands off of her" Draco's words spell out slowly, eyes narrowed, totally enraged.

Nott's hand leaves me.

"He's gonna end up killing you Maeve"

"Nott, enough!" Anger taking over me now.

He scoffs.

"You are made for each other." He spits.

After a moment's glare to both of us he leaves.

"Draco. Don't listen to him. He—"

I sob.

"I'll see you later, okay?" He mutters, walking away.

Turning on the spot where I am standing, I take in the room. Everyone too busy sulking in their own misery to care about Draco and I.

But my eyes fill with tears. I don't want him to feel responsible. He never hurt me. He's the only person who can make me feel at peace, safe. I just wish I could make him feel half of the safety he gives me, but instead I give him more to worry about. It makes me want to scream. 

Author's note:

ALTERNATIVE ENDING!!

I am writing an alternative ending, and if you'd like to read it, from here jump to 

 A/E - Chapter 59: Sickness

It is a sad ending, one which doesn't see a happily ever after. (TW)

You can absolutely keep reading the original, which is my favourite.

Thank you for your support!

Love,

C.B.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

116K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
3K 155 21
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
569K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
21.4K 1.6K 35
[COMPLETED] I bite my lower lip, my emotions warring within me. A charged silence now hung in the air, the weight of unspoken words and untamed feeli...