Bianca | slow updates

By Linawrites9

[BOOK 1 IN THE MORETTI-DE LUCA SERIES] Bianca has been assumed 'dead' by her family and friends for 3 years b... More

Welcome
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
|001|
|002|
|003|
|004|
|005|
|006|
|007|
|009|
|010|
|011|
|012|
|013|
|014|
|015|
|016|
|017|
|018|
|019|
|020|
|021|
|022|
|023|
|024|
|025|
|026|
|27|
|028|
|029|
Moments/Extras
Surprise!!

|008|

4.3K 107 1
By Linawrites9

Bianca:
"I CANT BELIEVE MY BABY IS 3" was all I heard before someone jumped on my bed.

"MIA" I groan what is wrong with people in this house and waking me up by barging in to my room, and before you say I should have locked my door I did but living in a house full of people that know how to pick locks doesn't help.

"What she wide awake look" she pointed
I turn over to see Sofia with a confused look on her face probably wondering why her aunt is yelling this early in the morning.

"Boun compleanno amore mio" (happy birthday my love) I cooed giving her a big hug and kiss.

"It's my bir-thdway?" She squealed making me and Mia giggle "yes it is" I answered getting out of bed while Mia replaced me jumping into my spot and attacking Sofia with kisses. I shake my head and walk into the bathroom.

"Mia is everything set up?" I asked after my shower referring to our plans "Yup all set everyone's waiting downstairs" she replied I nod.

"Sofia let's get ready ok everybody has a surprise for you downstairs" I say causing her to leap into my arms "o-kway"

_________

After getting dress me and Sofia head out of our rooms meeting Mia at the stairs. " wow don't you look pretty" she says while holding her hand out for Sofia and letting her twirl around the compliment made Sofia's smile grow even bigger than it already was, gosh why did I make such a cute child.

I was wearing a blue body con long semi puffy sleeve dress and Mia was wearing a similar one but hers had a touch of flowers to it, the dress hugged her body show casing her little bump, while Sofia was wearing a cute floral dress, everyones outfits had been chosen by Sofia her self matching the theme she wanted for her birthday which was a spring princess tea party .

Mia's dress:

Bianca's dress:

Sofia's dress:

"Are you ready" Mia says reaching to hold Sofia's hand

"Sì" (yes)

"Alright let's go" we both say making our way down the stairs.

As we reach the bottom of the stairs we see everyone there. My mom in a blue sun dress, Mia's mom and my aunt in light yellow sun dresses, and all the guys in black/white polos even little Dante.

"BUON COMPLEANNO" (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) they all yelled making Sofi squeal excitedly.

"Mom-eey lowok at thwah priwincesses" she yelled wiggling her hands out of mine and Mia's grasp running towards the table setup with Dante making all of us laugh at her cute reaction.

"I guess the principessa approves" (princess) My mom says.

"I guess she does" I smile ughhh why does my baby have to grow up.

The set up was in the big open space of the house. There were treats galore, kids laughing, adults talking, it felt nostalgic.

"Hey what are you thinking about amore" (love) Angelo says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing much I was just thinking about the fun we use to have as children" I say looking at Sofia and her friends play.

"Hey remember that one time you blew out my birthday candles" I ask turning to look at him.

He laughed "yeah I also remember you chasing me with your new knife set after that"

"What you took my birthday wish so I had to get back some how" I say defensively

" yes but you didn't have to chase me with knifes for an hour you psycho"

"I am not psycho"  I muttered under my breath

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not" I pouted because I was irritated.

"You know your cute when you pout it makes your lips look so kissable" he say leaning in for a kiss but I dodged him.

"You can't kiss me we aren't even dating" I sassed and walked towards everyone but before I did I heard him say "yet" making me shake my head this man and his determination.

"Ok guy I think it's time for the cake" I hear Mia call out as one of the maids bring out a beautiful cake.

"Alright everyone ready?" I say as I go and stand next to a smiley Sofia.

"1-2-3"

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you..."

After everyone finish singing, Sofia blew her candles making everyone cheer and clap. We served cake and then the maids brought all the presents closer which caught Sofia's eye.

"YWAYY PRESWENT TWIME" she clapped her hands excitedly and squealed.

"Us first" my mom says placing a box in front of Sofi.

"Ooo mom-eey lowok nonna and nonno got me a tabwet" she says holding a tablet with a pink kiddie case on it.

4 minute later

We got through all the presents which consisted of barbies, clothes, earrings, etc. then it was mine and Angelo's turns.

"Ok Sofi here you go" Angelo says giving Sofi a Tiffany's bag. "Angelo you did not" I ask in disbelief because Tiffany's is to expensive for a 3 year old but I should have seen this coming we live in the mafia world after all and plus my parents already got he a tablet so there's no surprise he would do something like this.

"Dad-eey it's so prwetty" she gasp holding a gold chain with a golden heart locket on it "It is just like you principessa open the heart" (princess)

"MOM-EEY LOWOK" she say pointing at the picture in the locket it was of Me, Angelo, and Sofia the day he first met her.

"It's Sofi, mom-eey, and dad-eey " she says as Angelo kisses her cheek.

"How did you get a picture of us that day?" I questioned because I don't recall him taking any pictures of us that day.

"From me" Mia says happily of course she did that sneaky little bitch.

"Interesting" I say looking at her and Angelo

"So do you like it principessa?" (princess) he asked putting the necklace on her.

"YES" she says admiring the necklace

"Hey Sofi did you forget about mommy" I say pouting

"Noooo" she say coming out of her seat and wrapping her tiny arms around my legs "ok" I say hand her a box that I had behind my back.

"Keys?" She asked after opening it and gave me a confused look.

"Mhm go check the play room" I say and she wasted no time going there while everyone follow.

"A BARBIE CAR" she screamed and I nodded

"THANK YOUWO" she say giving me a big hug "your welcome happy birthday baby" I say kissing her cheek before she ran back to the the car playing with the other kids. We all watched the kids play until we heard a guard.

"Boss" we all turn to see him run towards us.

"Yes Tommy what is it?" My dad asked a bit worried

"Boss w-we'r-e w-w-'re-e"

"Per l'amor di dio sputalo fuori" (for the love of god spit it out) my father whisper yelled trying not to scared the kids.

"W-w-were under attacked" he says and that's when we hear gun shots.

"Fanculo" (fuck)

__________________________

Authors note:

Dun-dun-duuun
Hey besties how are you guys??
And sorry kinda not sorry for leaving you on a sorta cliff hanger.
But umm wish me luck I have state testing tomorrow ahh.
And I want to say I'll probably update more regularly by the end of may ok for now bye muah
-Lina

Ohh and don't forget to vote and comment <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.9K 44
(+18) . . Mel is beautiful and strong but asocial and weird. The smartass attitude and foul mouth often get the best of her, and not many people can...
635K 14.3K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
6.7K 161 14
𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈 got taken away from her family at the ripe age of two causing everything to change in the Damianchi household. When all...
1.1M 31.6K 79
Liviana Vitale has spent her life surrounded by trauma. But these past two years have been the hardest ones yet. She always thought the only brother...