BTS family chronicle

Da felicitykook

#A mafia dad,love his kids, always jealous# #gorgeous lovely mother/ best cook# #cute chubby jame# #funny,hot... Altro

×A.m problem×
×over protective brother×
×ignore & forgive×
×I'm back~~×
×the red haired female is our 👩‍🏫teacher×
×breakfast×
×the truth×
×do you want a 👶sibling×
×I'm bambam×
×who the hell is he×
×I'm sorry×
× little 🐅tigers×
*Apology*
*The Matador*
*little brat*
God of destruction
I Admit it
I'm smarter
memories
Kitten
bashful
Leave me alone.
leave me alone pt 2
Kimchi fried rice.
My heart hurts
My heart hurts 2
quarrel
Suga
Pardon
Bratty sisters
×thanks readers×
×I'm Surprise×
×i'm not a gay×
×kids alone×
×kids alone 2×
×kids alone 3×
×Kidnap×
×dragon bug & cat noir×
×Cartoon×
×heartbroken×
×Sappy parents ×
×Bestfriend×
×i'm not a gay 2×
× set up ×
×His kryptonite×
×Y/n×
× family picnic×
×welcome to the world×
×lungbook×
×boy with luv ಥ⌣ಥ×
×twitterpated×
× possessive babe ×
×official yoonseok×
×Caught×
× hatred×
×sweet significant other×
×mental anguish×
×sad news×
×This is war×
× Extremely reckless×
×Jealous in pain×
×My time×
× husbandable×
×love-in-a-mist×
×wedding day×
× Bonus chapter×
×Bonus chapter×

×Namchenyo past×

174 7 0
Da felicitykook

(Play Start by Gaho till the ending of this chapter)
______________________________

   "What is this?!" Taehyun yelled at a 16years old namjoon and namjoon flinch and bow his head quickly while his father crumble his result sheet in his hands. "It's like you don't understand all that I have being saying! You need to come out as first in your school!" Namjoon let out a shaking breath as his father began walking closer to him. Look like luck was on his side as Umji dash into his father office and stood in front of him.

"Darling please go easy on him. All he needs is just words of encouragement not yelling. You are scaring him and you know Namjoon is suffering from deprivation of sleep just because you wanted him to have excellent in mathematics. He passed the other subjects really well and I will say he did good in mathematics. Very good isn't that bad okay?" Taehyun scoff and went back to sit on his armchair. 

"He told me he doesn't understand Miss Mina maybe we should just change his home tutor." Taehyun look at his wife and then at his son before sighing in defeat and nod his head. "Fine. Go back to your room and sleep." Namjoon gulp and flash a 'thank you' smile to his step mother before sprinting out of his father office and ran to his room.

"That old man, like he even took first in school."

Sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ....

"Chenie!" Chen fell down from the boat after hearing his girlfriend's voice. His father laughed at him while watching as he ran towards his girlfriend. "Jihyo!" She hugged him tight not caring even if his body was wet. "I caught a big fish for you." Chen said and jihyo chuckled. "It's still alive in a big bowl." Jihyo gasp as her eyes gleams with happiness. "Really?" Chenie nod his head and took her into the boat. Jihyo gasp, surprise and smiled widely as she watch the minimum size fish swimming around the bowl.

Chen smiled watching his girlfriend while his father was watching them and at same time eating his avocado pear. "I know it not so bi-" Chen eyes widen as Jihyo swallowed his words with a kiss. His father stood up from his armchair with a smirk on his face and walk away leaving just the two love birds on the boat.

A ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

Jihyo eyes were fleeting from side to side as her mother walks towards her and slap her on the cheek. "You little stubborn slut!" She fell down on the marble tiles staring at her mother red heels to her blonde hair before averting her gaze to her father who was glaring holes into her belle.

"Your father and I warned you to stay away from that fisherman's son why didn't you listen to us!" Her mother yelled at her face and angrily pivot on her heels, walking towards her husband. " honey she is going to ruin our reputation. Let's tell Yixing to throw her out in another city. A place that is very far from us and our kids." Tears start cascading down jihyo cheeks as she support herself on the floor with her elbow and cup her stinging left cheek with her hand while staring at her father who was nodding his head. She then avert her gaze to her sister who was staring at her with disgust and her heart broke into pieces.

"Lay! Come take her away." Her father yelled and jihyo tears began to pour like waterfall. "No, no, no please don't do this please am begging you!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Chen was going to supply fishes to a restaurant when a vehicle drove passed him and inside was his girlfriend. Crying and struggling to get out of the expensive car. He stop riding his bicycle and froze, staring at her with widen eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Jihyo was hitting the glass window repeatedly with all her might until she spot her boyfriend from a distance and went calm for a while.

"Jihyo?" Chen whispered while his eyes were increasing in size. "Jihyo!" He began driving his bicycle again but this time with a higher velocity. He could see she was yelling his name but he couldn't hear her as all the windows were roll up. He tried to drive faster and the car suddenly halt making him and jihyo both surprised. he felt a little bit of hope but to his dismal the car drove backward with a high velocity and hit him.

  Time seems to stop as Jihyo stare at Chen who flew backward and land on the road, his face was covered with blood and his arms and legs began to bleed. She screamed at the top of her lung, calling his name but he wasn't even moving. The driver chuckled and drove away leaving the fisherman's son half died on the road. Jihyo fell back on the backseat, her heart rate escalating while her mind was processing everything that has happened in her brain. 

Her eyes sudden began increasing in size as smoke start filling the car. She look through the glass that was separating her from the driver and saw him wearing a mask, she began to cough and weakingly hit her palm on the glass until she lost consciousness.
.
.
.
.
Chen gasp, slowly looking down at his shin which was bleeding from the scratch against the concrete road. He wanted to get up and run after his girlfriend but he was too weak. He head was dripping wet with his own blood as blood ooze out from the corner of his lips. His eyelid slowly started closing but he tried his best to stay awake before he could get help. The moment his eyes shut close the last thing he heard was a familiar voice yelling his name.

"Jong-dae!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Taehyun was at the backseat of his car reading a newspaper when his driver abruptly halt the car making him to hit his head at the headrest of the backseat. He click his tongue annoys and used the newspaper to slap sense into Hus driver head. "You stupid imbecile! Why did you stop the car?!" The driver cowards and shakingly point at the windscreen.

"What is it huh?!" He yelled again making the man to flinch. "Oh, oh, ow, it's a gi-girl at the middle of the al-alley s-s-si-si-sirrrr." Taehyun frowned looking at his driver like he was crazy before pointing at his car door. The man nod rapidly and hop out of the car before walking over to open the door for him.

He hop out of the car and sigh, tilting his head to both side while adjusting his tie and fix his suit before walking close to the girl who was lying unconscious on the alley. Taehyun pivot on his heels and motion to one of his guard to check on her, the guard then walk close to him before looking at the girl and then crouch beside her to search her body. "Nothing?" Taehyun questioned and the guard shook his head. "Nothing boss." He was about to pivot on his heels, he sigh and look back at her condition before motioning his men to take her into the car.

Tᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ..

  Namjoon was sitting at the balcony reading a novel when he saw a girl with a lithe body, wearing a maternity gown and a gauze wrapped around her head. She was walking around and staring at everywhere confusingly. "Yah." She flinch and pivot on her heels quickly before pointing at herself with a confuse look on her face as she stare at namjoon.

"M-m-me?" She asked stuttering with her low tone voice and namjoon nod his head uncrossing his legs and kept his book aside on the chair. She slowly walk towards him, still looking around confusing before stopping in front of him and gulp loudly. "Are you feeling better now?" Namjoon asked and she frowned, looking at him confused before slowly touching her neck and then to her head. "Mwo? What happened to me?" Namjoon blink before sitting down on the change and began reading his novel.

"I was hoping you'll tell me. You have been out for two or three days I think. Why were you at the alley?" Namjoon asked and She gulp again before looking away shyly as namjoon look up at her face. "Th-that I don't re-rememberrr being at a alley." Namjoon nod in understanding before arranging his glass and look back up at her. "Do you perhaps remember why you are in Seoul?" Jihyo gulp and started fidgeting with her fingers and nod her head. "I-i disobeyed my parents and then I was kicked out." She bit her lower lips and namjoon felt sorry for her. "Sit." He requested and jihyo quietly sat next to him before looking at his face confused.

"You know i'm not from Seoul, how?" Namjoon laughed a little, sipping from his orange juice before averting his gaze back to the novel. "My father has a way of doing things you know. Let say he is a man of so many powerful possession or he runs Seoul." Jihyo eyes widen and namjoon laughed. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I was just joking."  Jihyo sigh in relieve and began patting her chest. "So, did your parents kicked you out because they find out you are pregnant?" Namjoon asked and instantly regretted what he said as jihyo eyes started gathering tears. "Ho-how did y-you know?" She stutteringly asked and namjoon gulp in nervousness, "Doc Dahyun sa-said you are pregnant so I just assumed, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Namjoon quickly apologize as jihyo shut her eyes close. Jihyo couldn't even hear namjoon as pictures of Chen covered in his own blood flashes before her eyes and she began crying more while namjoon tried to solace her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Jihyo stood up quickly as Taehyun and Umji walk into the living room and sat opposite her couch. She gulp and bow down quickly at the elegant couple while fidgeting her fingers out of restlessness. "Have a sit young lady." Jihyo nod respectively and sat down quietly. "I know everything about you, so I will take you back hom-ani!" Jihyo gulp after yelling 'no' to the couple who look surprised at her reaction.

"I-i mean, i-i don't want to go back." Jihyo said quietly and quickly went on her knees, crawling towards the couple who were still shocked by her reaction and held their legs. "I will do anything just anything as long as you don't take me back please." She shook her head and gulp. "I don't want to go ba-back there please. Help me. I-i can clean. I can wash. I can co-cook. I can do any ho-house shores just pl-please don't send me back." She cried and bow her head to the ground.

Taehyun and Umji both exchange look before Umji slowly crouch down and lift her face up by her chin, staring into her pleading eyes before nodding her head and jihyo face gleam. "Do you know maths?" Jihyo frowned, confused before slowly nodding her head. "Ne-ne." Umji smiled widely and clap her hands before getting up. "Then it is settled. You teach our son before his final exams and you get to stay here for as long as you want. Is that Good?" Umji asked and jihyo rapidly shook her head with a wide smile and began chanting series of ." Thank you, God bless you. Thank you so much."

"We don't need your thanks. We just want our son to come out with an excellent in mathematics this years." Jihyo nod her head understandingly and Taehyun smiled before pecking his wife soft cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   "I did it!" Namjoon jump up with hoseok in a hug, laughing and jubilating because he got excellent in all his subject in his final exam. "I have to tell jihyo noona." Namjoon let go of hoseok running upstairs before the latter could talk and hoseok sigh.

Namjoon knocked at her room door for several times before slowly twisting the knob and to his surprised the door was unlocked. He slowly step into the room while calling her name but all he got back in return was silence.

The moment he push back the door he was alone in a big empty room with no sign or belonging of jihyo.  "I was going to tell you." Namjoon pivot on his heels and saw hoseok standing at the door. "Where did she go?" He asked confused and hoseok shrugged. "I don't know, she only told me she had to leave." Hoseok replied folding his arms. "But I promised her I will take her to Mat-Ice." Namjoon said pouting.

Yᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

  Namjoon walked into his father office with his best friend and bodyguard, Jackson. They both greeted the old man and namjoon took a seat in front of him while Jackson stood like a robot beside him. "You called for me father." Namjoon spoke nonchalantly before crossing his legs while glaring holes into his father back as the man was staring out through the window.

"Today my son is the day you need to choose your army before you will sit on my chair as the new leader of my clan." Taehyun smirk and slowly pivot on his heels to see his son 'all so ready bold' face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Kyungsoo, one of namjoon army and his driver stare at namjoon and Jackson  through the rearmirror from time to time as he drives. Namjoon has a beautiful smile on his lips as he talks with his fiancée over the phone while Jackson was just staring out of the window.

"I promise to visit you Jinnie. Tell me what you want and I'll get it for ya while coming."

"Alright babe, love you."

Namjoon giggled and hung the call before looking at kyungsoo face through the rearmirror with a glare, he has been noticing the male's gaze on him for the passed two hour. "What are you staring at?" Jackson avert his gaze and look at the namjoon confused before drifting his gaze to Kyungsoo.

"It-it just your patek is sparkling, it so beautiful under the sun." Namjoon scoff and Jackson snort. "It gleams more under Neon lights-really?" Kyungsoo gasp staring at the wristwatch in namjoon wrist while the male was staring through the window. "It so-aish!" Everyone bounced inside the car as Kyungsoo suddenly came to an halt. Namjoon groan irritatedly before glaring at his driver as Kyungsoo and Jackson whine and massage their head.

"You big hairycurse, why did you stop the car!" Namjoon yelled and kyungsoo coward. "I-i think I might have kicked a person."

"What?!"

"What?!"

Namjoon and Jackson both hop out of the car in the middle of the road and walk towards the front to see a guy with golden locks holding his shin which was bleeding." The hell!" Jackson kicked the tire of their car threatening to slap kyungsoo who was ducking inside the car and saying sorry.

Namjoon slowly crouch down close to the sweating boy who was panting and holding his leg which was bleeding. He took his time, slowly staring at his bicep that has a scar on it before looking at his bleeding legs.

"Get me a gauze." He ordered and Jackson look at him confused and shocked. "The fuck are you staring at get me a godamn gauze from the car!" He yelled and Kyungsoo quickly did as told. Namjoon took the guaze and wrap the boy's injured shin with it before getting up. "Why didn't you watch were you where going?" He asked frowning and the boy slowly look up at him from his expensive snickers to his beautiful undercut hair.

He let out a soft sigh. "Someone stole by luggage and I have being chasing him for the pass two hours." If namjoon wasn't wearing a sunglass Chen would be surprised to see his shocked face. Although Namjoon is very tall, he can't run for a straight hour without taking a break. "Where did he go?" Jackson heard and the boy use his head to point at the direction. " that way, the guy with a yellow jacket, black facecap and brown luggage that is mine." The boy grit his teeth and namjoon smile, he was liking the guy already.

"Get into the car and we are going to burst him." Namjoon smirk. Jackson decided to drive while the gold haired boy sat with namjoon at the backseat and kyungsoo at the front. He kept running after the thief, scaring him as he drives until the thief jumped out of the way and ran into a narrow path. Jackson stop the car and hop out quickly as the rest did the same. He loosening his tie and began chasing the boy. Kyungsoo was about to run after them too but namjoon pull him back with his tie and told him to get it the car and wait for them while he and the gold haired boy go after Jackson.

Jackson was so closed to grabbing the thief 's flying shirt when some people start showing their faces as they dash into an abandon warehouse. He halt, gulping while staring at the beefy men. The thief laughed and threw the luggage to a huge beefy man with a dragon tattoo on his bicep.  "Get out of here Chinese boy!" One of them roar and Jackson awkwardly laugh while pivoting on his heel before swiftingly kicking the one that was closer to him, wrapping an arm around his neck and took out the male knife pointing it at his left eye.

"You know what I think?" He asked loudly and the gangsters all remain silent. He chuckled, shaking his head. "I guess you don't." He said calmly with a smirk, his grip around the male neck tightening. "Well I think you're gonna give me that goddamn luggage and get the fuck outta here except you wanna get into a body bag!" He yelled and the men all brought out their gun pointing it at him.

"Wo, wo, wo, wo, calm down buddies I was just trying to make a perfect lyrics for my new song." He said with a fake smiled and babylike tone before he knew it, they all began shooting. He quickly unwrap his hand around the male neck, using him like a shield and skillfully threw the pen knife into one of the gangster's eye before dropping the dead body and hide behind a pillar. His eyes sparkle as he saw Namjoon and the gold haired boy running towards the warehouse.

The gold haired skillfully dodge a bullet and broke one of the gangster's neck. Namjoon shot two at once since he has two guns and the gold haired boy ran after the thief who was trying to make an escape.

"Where do you think you are going you brown homodont?" The thief brought out a penknife to stab the gold haired male unaware that he already knows what his plan is. He swiftly grab his hand and twist it backward making the man to scream in pain while the penknife fall out of his hand. The gold haired male scrunch up his face while Jackson was holding back his laugh as he and namjoon watch him.

"Eww shut your yap your breath stinks!" The gold haired male then shove the thief wrist into his mouth and kick his legs making him to drop on the floor like a bag of rice. "Oh my he looks like hanzo in mortal kombat hahaha." Jackson laughed while hitting namjoon's arm. One look from namjoon and the male immediately knows the meaning of decorum.

Namjoon shove his hands into his pant pocket and smirk as he approach the gold haired male who was searching his things that was inside his luggage. "Kim Namjoon." He gave him a hand and the gold haired male stare at the hand before hesitatingly shaking him. " Kim Jong-dae." Namjoon smirk.
______________________________

Okay now readers you must have understood how namjoon met Jihyo and Chen and how Chen and jihyo met right?

Jihyo the big man's daughter.
Chen the fisherman's son.
And namjoon, oh well. Namjoon the mafia son.

I hope you enjoyed this long ass chapter though. Don't forget to vote please. Love you all!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

116 0 15
{COMPLETED} rap monster - kim namjoon suga -min yoongi v - kim taehyung jungkook - jeon jungkook jin - kim seokjin j-hope - jung hoseok jimin...
69K 3.1K 80
ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀᴇʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ. ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ...ᴡᴀꜱ ɢʀᴜᴇʟʟɪɴɢ. ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ...
90.8K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...