BTS family chronicle

By felicitykook

#A mafia dad,love his kids, always jealous# #gorgeous lovely mother/ best cook# #cute chubby jame# #funny,hot... More

×A.m problem×
×over protective brother×
×ignore & forgive×
×I'm back~~×
×the red haired female is our 👩‍🏫teacher×
×breakfast×
×the truth×
×do you want a 👶sibling×
×I'm bambam×
×who the hell is he×
×I'm sorry×
× little 🐅tigers×
*Apology*
*The Matador*
*little brat*
God of destruction
I Admit it
I'm smarter
memories
Kitten
bashful
Leave me alone.
leave me alone pt 2
Kimchi fried rice.
My heart hurts
My heart hurts 2
quarrel
Suga
Pardon
Bratty sisters
×thanks readers×
×I'm Surprise×
×i'm not a gay×
×kids alone×
×kids alone 2×
×kids alone 3×
×Kidnap×
×dragon bug & cat noir×
×Cartoon×
×heartbroken×
×Sappy parents ×
×Bestfriend×
×i'm not a gay 2×
× set up ×
×His kryptonite×
×Y/n×
× family picnic×
×welcome to the world×
×lungbook×
×boy with luv ಥ⌣ಥ×
×twitterpated×
× possessive babe ×
×official yoonseok×
×Caught×
× hatred×
×sweet significant other×
×mental anguish×
×sad news×
×Namchenyo past×
× Extremely reckless×
×Jealous in pain×
×My time×
× husbandable×
×love-in-a-mist×
×wedding day×
× Bonus chapter×
×Bonus chapter×

×This is war×

195 6 0
By felicitykook

  Eunwoo tried his best to stop his fiancée from crying but all his effort were furtile. They just lost their baby sassy Queen. The one who makes everywhere lively. Minnie could be too sassy, blithe and savage sometimes but yet she brings smiles to everyone close to her. Sometimes her antics might be extremely foolish but still it will make you smile. Everything about her was angelic. She is just a fragile heart who helplessly fall in love with a guy. A guy she thinks she couldn't live without when she has a whole family who would have helped her go through it all.

  The front door swung open and the family avert their gaze towards the door. Jinnie eyes widen in surprise as yoongi and hoseok dash towards them. "Yo-you came?" She stuttered as yoongi pulled her into a comforting hug. "Of course we ca-came. I'm so sorry Jinnie." Jinne shook her head and hug yoongi tighter. "N-no it's me who should be sorry, I ru-ruin your honeymoon." Yoongi shook her head rubbing up and down on jinnie's back as the latter sob weakingly. "You didn't, you didn't. I'm sorry for not being here for you earlier." Yoongi sob along with jinnie and hoseok who have been staring at them sadly walk towards them and hug them both to his chest.

  "It's okay, let it all out." Hoseok said to his wife and bestfriend before averting his gaze to Jung kook who hung his head low and was pulling harshly on his hair. "Where is namjoon?" Eunwoo who was comforting his girlfriend on the floor look up at him with a soft sigh. "Eomeoni said he left and she doesn't have an idea of where he went to." Hoseok gulp and nod his head before pecking his wife cheek while patting jinnie's hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
     Namjoon stare through the window of his car, staring at the city although his mind isn't saving what he was seeing as his mind was occupied with memories of his beautiful bubbly and sassy daughter.

"I'm not gonna get that Minnie you have a room filled with plushies and figurines that I don't even know what you are doing with them." Namjoon said while putting on his shoe and staring at six years old Minnie.

"Please daddy please....just a little doll house with barbie..I promise I will never asked you anything till you age." Namjoon laughed as his wife was laughing hard in the dinning.

"Really?" He asked grinning and Minnie nod her head vigorously. "You really are my daughter. So funny." He laughed not seeing the pout that formed on her plump lips. Namjoon took his briefcase and was about to walk towards his wife when Minnie wrap her chubby hands around his legs, stopping his from getting closer to his wife. Namjoon look down to see that puppy look shinning brightly at him.

Her pink plump lips which was pouted was quivering and her big brown eyes were shimmering with tears. Her pink and white bow tie ponytail holder which was used to hold her black fluffy hair in a ponytail matches perfectly with her pink shirt and short that has a white Kitty at the front. Namjoon quickly avert his gaze and seokjin laughed at him. "Please...please... Daddy. Are you going to buy me the little house?" Minnie asked with expectant look and namjoon hum and shook his head. Of course he is going to buy it but he was in the mood to tease her.

"Yo-you won't?" She asked with her baby voice, a deep frown appearing on her face and namjoon nod saying."I won't you have a lot of toys." Minnie whined and sat on his shoe, wrapping her hands around his legs tighter with a big pout on her plump lips. "Don't go near mommy then. No goodbye kisses, you are going to work with no good bye kisses mommy won't give you a good bye kiss." Seokjin giggled and start recording the scene that unfold in front of her.

Namjoon prop his hand on his waist and nod his head while giving a thumb up to his daughter. "Woahhhh so daddy won't get a goodbye kis-yes! Now go mommy won't kiss you." Minnie said and namjoon laughed. "But you are sitting on my feet and trying to paralyze me with your weight and you are telling me to leave." Namjoon reasoned and Minnie look up at him before letting go of his legs and ran towards her mother who was recording everything and eating her food peacefully.

Seokjin laughed as Minnie sat on her lap and hug her. Minnie look back to see her father smirking and walking towards them she squeak as if she has saw a ghost and used her little chubby palm to close her mother moving lips. Namjoon laughed and stop in front of her before pouting his lips and crouch down.

"Why are you being mean to daddy. Mommy is my wife you know." Minnie shook her head and glare at him. "Mommy is not your wife anymore she is my wife now go to work." Namjoon snort and scrunch his face to stop himself from smiling. "Come on you can't get married to mommy, I'm the only one who can get married to mommyyy." Namjoon whine and Minnie stick out her tongue and did a weird sound.

"You can't get mommy kissey except you get me barbie." Seokjin stare at her daughter lovingly with so much admiration while she and namjoon rant about who she belongs to. "Okay I will get you barbie if am coming." Minnie eyes gleams as she heard what her father said and namjoon smiled at her. "Really?" Namjoon nod his head getting impatient. "Biggest one?" Namjoon frown and playfully glare at her. "You said small one before, just tiny small one that's what you told me." Minnie shook her head.

"No, no, I said biggest one." Namjoon gasp dramatically and close his mouth while staring at her with big eyes. "You are lying? Mochi is lying? What did mommy and I tell you about lying huh?" Minnie pout and start staring at her little shoe. "I said biggest one." She pout and seokjin pat her hair. "Okay honey now give daddy a goodbye kiss." Namjoon said pointing at his cheek and jimin squeal doing cute hand gestures before leaping on her father body and peck his cheek. "Mwah! mwah!" Seokjin giggled and namjoon smiled and drop her down before telling her to go to her room.

"Boss, he stop moving." Namjoon snap out of his thought and look back at beomgyu before staring at the SUV behind them through the rearview mirror. He sigh and asked for the location which he was told and they drove their car to the location quickly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  There was a knock at the door, both Chen and jihyo look at each other with furrowed brows. "You said no one knows about this place right?" Before Chen could reply the door flung open and gunshot could be heard. Chen quickly covered his girlfriend and hide behind the counter. Soon everywhere became silent with jihyo suppressing her sob while Chen was frantically looking around while hugging her tightly.

"Find him!" A familiar threatening voice groan and the couple eyes widen. Luckily as jihyo thought, their son was upstairs. Who knows what would have happened if he hasn't gone upstairs. Chen signal jihyo to stay calm and remain hidden before slowly getting up to see Namjoon and his comrades glaring holes into his body. "You bastard!" Namjoon yelled, his pis to on his dominant hand as his index finger lightly press the trigger of his gun while walking closer to blow off Chen's head but he immediately halt as he heard a familiar voice.

"Joon?"

Namjoon slowly tilt his head to look at the female. His hand still firmly holding the gun which was pointing at Chen. "Joon." Jihyo called again, walking out of her hidden spot and namjoon got frustrated. Everyone's head whip towards the stairs as beomgyu and sehun came dragging a confused and scared Mark down the stairs. "Le-let him go." Jihyo run towards her son and hug him, glaring at the boys who was treating him harshly before whipping her head to look at namjoon. "Is this what you do now Joon? I thought you just wanted to be a businessman."

Namjoon frown, remembering how jihyo and himself was once very close like siblings.

"Don't give up because you failed once. The more you tried the more it will save in your long term memory. So practice more and I promise when you see this things in exam. It will be as simple as ABC."

Namjoon sigh heavily and pull a handful of his hair. "But Noona, I have solved it for more than three times." Jihyo laughed and took a sit in front of namjoon before ruffling his hair. "Listen koala bear, no one is a dullard. It depends on how you use what God has given you. You are a brrrrain koala bear. Okay, let me give you an example." She straighten herself while namjoon prop further resting his chin on his palm.

"If you get used in using that app you downloaded, what is it called again?-wattpad." Jihyo nod. "At first you start writing stories. And you see you aren't good enough. But the more you write and read other people stories you'll see it's the more you are learning." Namjoon nod his head humming.

"Whatever new thing you learn stores in your short term memory." She poke the side of his head and smile. "But the more you keep going back to that thing, is the more you are pushing it to your long term memory. This equation you are trying to solve Joon is in your short term memory. Everything you learns stores there but if you don't go back to them, to refresh those things in your head they will fade away, is just like how you know something or someone looks familiar but you can't picture where you saw it because it wasn't in your mind to remember that particular thing or person, Joon if it is in your mind to know this equation you are going to hit it no matter what. See." Namjoon grinned and jihyo laughed before ruffling his head for the umpteenth time.

"Okay so now solve this shit and tell me you're a scholar." Namjoon smiled widely and took his practice note and began scribbling on it.

"What are you doing here?" Jihyo questioned and namjoon avert his gaze back to Chen. Jihyo frowned, averting her gaze to Chen and Namjoon. Namjoon jaw clenched so did his hand around the grip of his gun as he took a step closer and rest the gun on Chen's head. Jihyo and Mark eyes widen in aghast. "Joon!" Jihyo yelled, she and Mark both ran downstairs and she immediately stood in front of Namjoon whose eyes were flaring with anger.

"W-why?! what are you doing?!" Jihyo asked voice shaking as she stare at namjoon with widen eyes while Chen and Mark was held by two of Namjoon's beefy men, gulping in fear and nervousness. "Get outta the way." Namjoon grit, shooting a glare at her way before pushing her aside and grip on Mark's collar, pulling the young boy towards him and kick his shin making him drop on his knees in front of him. "You." Namjoon let out with a threatening ragged voice pressing the gun to his head. Mark shudder, his lips quivering as he stare into Namjoon eyes that were burning with rage.

"It all because of you butt face!" Namjoon yelled at his face and slap him before gripping his hair."No!" Jihyo came about to push namjoon away but the latter twist his hand and point the gun at her chest. "Why are you doing this?!" Jihyo yelled with tears glimmering eyes. "You came here ruining our day! You destroy our home! And what are you gonna do next huh? Kill my son and beau?!" Jihyo yelled and something triggered namjoon anger. "Just shut up or am gonna have to kill you too! This assholes are the reason why my daughter is dead!" Jihyo, Chen and Mark eyes widen in shock.

  Namjoon look back at Mark whose eyes has began to gather tears and scoff. "You tried getting into her panties and when you didn't succeed you decided to break up with her isn't it you bastard!-I'm his father!" Chen yelled breaking out from one of namjoon beefy men grip and stood face to face with namjoon. Namjoon frown and stare back at Mark face before looking at Jihyo and then at Chen. "I am Mark's father." Mark start crying on the floor and jihyo quickly dash towards him and hug him on the floor as namjoon let go of him while all namjoon men pointed their gun at Chen for standing close to their boss.

"You can kill me just let them live. I'm the one who betrayed you, I am the one who caused the misunderstanding. I am the one who should be punished." Namjoon laughed sarcastically while wiping his face before looking back at crying Mark and grip his collar, lifting him up to stand on his feet. "How about I take what you took from me as your punishment." He raises a brow and Chen immediately shook his head with a pleading look while jihyo stood up, gripping on namjoon's hand that was chocking her son.

"Mark is innocent!- so was my baby girl!" Namjoon yelled at her face and shot Mark a glare while tightening his grip around his neck. "No no no, Mark didn't break up with your daughter."

This morning Mark told me he was going to New York.

I had to beg him before he told me though. He told me we couldn't be together but abeoji I can't be without him. I love him so much, my heart go all crazy whenever we are together, how can I be apart from him?

Namjoon face scrunch up with pain as he remember the words of his daughter. "The message she receive this morning was from me." Chen, Mark, Namjoon and his men were dumfounded.

"Eo..eomma?"

"What?"

"Jihyo?"

Jihyo was panting as she tells them the truth. Her eyes which has turn red were glittering with tears. "I didn't know you were the boss Chen was talking about, he only told me that he work for a someone who used to be a mafia but he hasn't told me your name so I didn't know she was your daughter Joon. Mark was asleep when I texted her this morning, I did it because she won't stop calling and texting. I thought made if I end it all she will stop and try to move on. That's why I threw his phone away this morning." Mark shut his eyes close and cried, his heart was aching.

"Mark is innocent, please Joon they are my only family.-but my daughter is dead! Do you know what are mother! uncle! aunty! unnie! oppa! friends! Do you know what they are going through?! I'm asking you a fucking question! Do you?!" Jihyo flinch and immediately shook her head while chanting a series of please. Namjoon avert his gaze back at crying Mark who was terribly shaking before throwing him away and attack Chen with strong punches.

"You son of a bitch!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 139 13
Choi y/n and the BTS🍭 Bts oneshots Smut warning⚠️
197 26 8
BTS One Shots to butter your croissant UwUr I also have an Instagram account ➳ @bxngtxn_fics Please, no copies nor adaptations
431K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...