BTS family chronicle

Da felicitykook

#A mafia dad,love his kids, always jealous# #gorgeous lovely mother/ best cook# #cute chubby jame# #funny,hot... Altro

×A.m problem×
×over protective brother×
×ignore & forgive×
×I'm back~~×
×the red haired female is our 👩‍🏫teacher×
×breakfast×
×the truth×
×do you want a 👶sibling×
×I'm bambam×
×who the hell is he×
×I'm sorry×
× little 🐅tigers×
*Apology*
*The Matador*
*little brat*
God of destruction
I Admit it
I'm smarter
memories
Kitten
bashful
Leave me alone.
leave me alone pt 2
Kimchi fried rice.
My heart hurts
My heart hurts 2
quarrel
Suga
Pardon
Bratty sisters
×thanks readers×
×I'm Surprise×
×i'm not a gay×
×kids alone×
×kids alone 2×
×kids alone 3×
×Kidnap×
×dragon bug & cat noir×
×Cartoon×
×heartbroken×
×Sappy parents ×
×Bestfriend×
×i'm not a gay 2×
× set up ×
×His kryptonite×
×Y/n×
× family picnic×
×welcome to the world×
×lungbook×
×boy with luv ಥ⌣ಥ×
×twitterpated×
× possessive babe ×
×official yoonseok×
×Caught×
× hatred×
×sweet significant other×
×sad news×
×This is war×
×Namchenyo past×
× Extremely reckless×
×Jealous in pain×
×My time×
× husbandable×
×love-in-a-mist×
×wedding day×
× Bonus chapter×
×Bonus chapter×

×mental anguish×

186 8 2
Da felicitykook

    Look at my stubborn pup 🐕🐕 giving me an innocent face after biting my finger😄😄.
______________________________

  Jinnie had Soobin in her arms as she continuously knock on her daughter's room door. "Minnie, come on now! Breakfast is ready." Jinnie said frowning. "I said am not hungry!" Jimin yelled and jin sigh before walking towards her and her husband's room. 

Jinnie entered the room to see namjoon patting hueningkai back as the little fluff ball was sleeping on his chest. "Joonie." Namjoon look up gently not to wake the sleeping baby and smiled. "Yeah hun?" Jinnie sigh softly and walk towards namjoon before sitting down beside him while Soobin plays with her hair. "Jimin just refused to have breakfast." Namjoon zoom out as his wife began to talk more and complain about their daughter attitude.

"Namjoon?- I will try to talk to her." Namjoon said carefully flipping on the bed and place down hueningkai on the bed. "Did you chat with yoongi?" Jinnie shook her head while trying to remove her hair from soobin tight fist. "She most be having a great time. I don't wanna chat her either, she should enjoy her honeymoon." Jinnie smiled and peck namjoon lips as the male lean closer to her face. Namjoon smiled and got off, " it remind me of the time we had ours." Jinnie nod with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"It-yah! You little cutie let go of my hair!" Seokjin yelled, forcefully removing her hair  from soobin fist as the latter was pulling her hair really hard. Soobin pout and start crying making his brother to wake up. "Oh God this kid. What am I gonna do with you?" Namjoon chuckled and went to get their pacifier, seokjin smiled and put it on soobin's mouth, stopping him from crying and lay him on their bed before giving him a butterfly plushie to play with. She then pick up hueningkai and started placing buss on his chubby cheeks and the baby stop crying but stays awake.

"I will call Nayeon to bring their milk." Namjoon said and left the room, surprised when he saw Nayeon walking towards him with the twins milk. "Good morning sir." She bow respectively and namjoon gave her way to entered his room. Nodding his head in respond as she looked up at him before walking away.  Namjoon get to Jimin's room and knock on the door but got no respond. He knocked again and called her name but got no respond. He frown and began calling her name, Beomgyu walk towards his boss and look at him confusing before bowing his head as the man turn to look at him. "Get me the spare key." Namjoon ordered angrily and he nod, sprinting away to get the key. Once he was back Namjoon gave him way so that he would open the door.

Namjoon step into his daughter room and his eyes widen at what he saw. Her room look like a crime scene, everything thing was destroyed and scattered around the room even her pictures in glass frame were broken. Namjoon came back to reality when he heard the running water in her bathroom. He speed walk towards her lavatory and knock on it but got no respond. His heart started throbbing in an abnormal pace. He gulp nervously and look back at beomgyu who was still shocked from what he saw in her room.

"Close the door and call Ryujin to clean off this mess. Ensure Jinnie doesn't learn about this too." Beomgyu nod his head and went out of the room. Namjoon twist the door knob and sigh in relieved as the door open. He poke his head inside and his eyes widen in aghast. There Jimin was, lying inside her bathtub.

(Play Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi to vibe along here.)

"Jimin." Namjoon whispered and dash towards the bathtub, pulling her head out of the tub. His breath stuck at the back of his throat as he stare at his daughter with saucer eyes. She was still wearing her PJs, are skin was pale and her lips look purply.

"Ji-jiminie? Chim?" Namjoon bit his quivering lower lip nervously. His orbs gathering warm moisture as he held his daughter head with his right hand while brushing her wet pink hair away from her close eyes. He gulp hard and took her out of the tub, lying her down on the floor and began pressing her chest while calling her name but got no respond. He checked her pulse and when he couldn't feel anything he got really scared and started hitting the back of his palm which was on her chest but Jimin was as stiff as frozen fish.

Namjoon wanted to shout but his voice was gone.

And i tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
i'll be safe in your second 'till i come back around

now the days bleeds
into the night fall
and you're not here
to get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
                                              ☊

  He tried talking to her last night before Jinnie came back but Jimin didn't hear him out and he thought of taking her out later in the day and explain what actually happened to her but here, she did what namjoon never thought of, drowning herself in her bathtub. Namjoon face scrunch up as he tries to suppress his sob which he couldn't. He lift up her head,wrapping his muscular hands around her neck and hug her body to his chest, his chin resting on top her wet hair while silently crying. Bitting hard on his lower lips in attempt to hold his sob.

Beomgyu frown as he began to hear quiet sobs coming from Jimin's room. He then open the door and went back inside Jimin's room before walking towards the lavatory. He slowly push open the door and his eyes widen in aghast at what he saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mark stare at the Ocean with widen eyes before pivoting on his heels to look at his mother. "Mom! Why did you threw my phone into the ocean?! You told me you'll give it to me this morning! Why did you threw it!" Mark yelled, staring at his mother in disbelief. The family are currently on Chen's yacht. " Don't worry about that Mark. I will get you a new phone once will arrive in New-york-What?!" Mark yelled in disbelief before averting his gaze to Chen who was sitted on a armchair and sipping from his coffee quietly.

"This is your idea isn't it?" Mark asked, pointing his index finger at Chen. "Is this your idea?! Why didn't you tell me we are leaving Seoul!" Jihyo sigh loudly before grabbing her son's hand and gently careless it. Mark was angry he couldn't believe he was being tricked by his parents. "My baby, your father and I are only trying to protect you. That's why we decide to leave Korea. It's for your own-no mom! If you wanna do something on my behalf you have to ask me if i like it or not. You are doing this for you not me!" Mark yelled and yank his hand out of his mother's grip before going inside.

  He just lost contact with his girlfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Jinnie smiled after wearing hueningkai his diaper and put on his clothes. She then pour some powder on her palm and use it to rub his cheeks, giggling at the expression on the baby's face. "Take them downstairs Nayeon." The said female nod her head and put the babies on their two sitter perambulator and wheel it out of the room. She sigh softly, picking up her phone to call her son.

After some few rings Jungkook pick up the phone and Jinnie smiled. "You little rascal why didn't you pick up quickly?" She had a soft sigh and snort.

"Eomeoni...I was making breakfast."

Jinnie was amazed. "Y-you making breakfast." She chuckled and heard Jung kook sigh again.

"Y/n was drunk last night. I tried to make her eat but she puke. So am preparing a hangover soup."

Jinnie nod her head although she knows Jung kook won't see it. "Okay, you guys should come later to take Soobin--

Oh nahhhh, not that kid again."

Jungkook whine and Seokjin frowned. "Why are you whining?"

"Mom that kid doesn't give me a chance to have y/n's attention. Sorry mom will can't babysit him today i'm taking y/n out."

Beep beep.

Jinnie stare at her phone in disbelief. "He is jealous of a baby." She scoffed while talking to herself. "I can't believe he is jealous of a baby. There really is no difference between you and your father." Jinnie close back her iPhone 13 and went out of the room. She stop and open her phone and called taehyung before pivoting on her heels, walking towards Minnie's room.

  Jinnie phone slip out of her hand when she saw namjoon wearily walking out of their daughter's room with bloodshot eyes and Mr park and some other police officer and coroner were wheeling a bodybag that was lying on a stretcher. "Joon." She called, speed walking towards them. She tried to open the body bag but namjoon wrap his hands around her waist, spun her around and pull her in for a hug, resting his head on her shoulder and weep silently.

Jinnie's heart began to throb hard against her chest while her eyes became wet. "Jim-joon what happened to my c-chim? Te-tell me please. Wh-what happened to our daughter? Why are the coroners here? W-why are the police here. W-where is mochi?" At this moment, namjoon was unable to hold back his sob. His hands around his wife waist tightened as he sob into the crook of her neck while warm tears cascade down her cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    Namjoon tucked jinnie in their bed and kneeled beside the bed, silently crying. He heard a rap at the door and without looking up or asking who it was he told the person to come in. "Sir Doc Kang just left, and i-i saw this in Ji-jimin's room." Namjoon head shot up at the mentioned of his daughter's name.  He stood up and took the envelope quickly and started opening it but stop and look back at Beomgyu. "Go now." Beomgyu nod his head and bow before leaving.

He then look back at the envelope and exhale shakily before opening it. He took out the neatly folded white sheet and sat at the edge of the bed before reading what his daughter wrote.

"Abeoji...Thank you for loving me dearly. I'm sorry I didn't give you the chance to talk to me. I was so much in pain and I couldn't think straight last night. This morning Mark told me he was going to New York.

I had to beg him before he told me though. He told me we couldn't be together but abeoji I can't be without him. I love him so much, my heart go all crazy whenever we are together, how can I be apart from him? I know you were just being protective and will let us love whoever we want to love. Just like you accept Eunwoo oppa and Y/n unnie. I also wanted you to accept Mark that way but when I found out I couldn't have him any more I decided to leave everything the way I could. 

You warned me so many times but I disobeyed you, abeoji.....when I saw him I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain and making your work as a father even more harder. Thank you for showering me with love and care abeoji. I love you abeoji...Please forgive me.

Namjoon used the paper to close his face and weep furiously but didn't let out any sound so that his wife won't wake up since the doctor said she needed rest after fainting.

Beomgyu wipe his tears, staring down at feet. As soon as he heard the door getting opened he quickly bow his head and wait for Namjoon to say a word. Namjoon hand was clenching the letter his daughter wrote before committing suicide. His brows were narrowed and his eyes were bloodshot. He tilt his head to the side, staring at beomgyu who was biting his lower lips in restlessness.

"Come with me." Namjoon ordered and began walking towards the elevator.
.
.
.
  Beomgyu mouth hung open in awe as Namjoon look up at a camera in front of a black onyx door which was hidden behind his book shelf as the door soared with a sliding motion. The moment they step into the place which look dark beomgyu was engulfed by a cold airy, the door ascend with the same motion and lights which beomgyu didn't knew was inside turns on, making everywhere and everything in the room radiant.

One side of the walls were covered with large screens computers making it kinda look like a glass wall. The keyboards to each computers were used to make a C- shape below. Beomgyu wondered if anyone else knows about the room. His eyes kept looking around as his mind was agitating with different thoughts and wonders.

Namjoon sat on the rolling swivel chair and pivoted to look at beomgyu who was still staring at his secret monitoring room in amazement. He then coughed to get the male attention and beomgyu quickly look at him. "No one under my wings can hide from me. No matter where they will run to, am still going to find them and that's what this room is met for." Namjoon said as if he wasn't crying a minute ago and stood up walking towards beomgyu with his intimidating aura. The young boy quaked and namjoon place his hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"I have always helped those under my wings but they all seems to be betraying me now." Beomgyu gulp and didn't there to look at namjoon in the eyes. "If anyone of them should leave without giving me a good reason, eye to eye. I will have no other choice than to kill that person. So if you ever thought of leaving, think twice so that you won't make the same mistake Chen did." Beomgyu head shot up at that. "Was it Sir Chen's fault?" He was perplexed. Namjoon walk back to the armchair and type few things on the keyboard which appeared on the screen for beomgyu to see and the said male eyes widen in shock.

'He knows where we all go. How is that possible? Does he ha-' beomgyu was brought back to reality by namjoon who ordered him to come with him and walk pass him with a white paper in his hand.

Namjoon pressed a golden switch and the door went up again, beomgyu quickly step out with namjoon and the door went down.

Okay wait the door open with a switch from inside and closes by itself. It also opens with what from outside exactly? Beomgyu thought.

'The fuck! It's face recognition!'  Beomgyu screamed in his thought and speed walk towards namjoon who has made it to the elevator.

______________________________

Please don't hate me because Jimin is dead, I know you feel like strangling me right now but well, thank God you won't see me to do that.

I hope you enjoy this chap too. Who cried?! My eyes are puffy. Hahahaha Never thought I would be writing something that will make me cry*sniff*. It's like slicing an onion. I had runny nose too and my eyes are red, my ugly face makes me look like a vampire right now. I hate rhinorrhea.

Anyway I love you fellas!

And thank you @mmpancakes! For always supporting me with the stars, I hope I didn't make you cry honey. If so I'm truly sorry the plot just got a tad twisted.

Love you all!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

92.3K 3.1K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
431K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
26.7K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
7.3K 329 31
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜