๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šโ•‘๐…...

็”ฑ bookworm82342

!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and... ๆ›ดๅคš

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐€/๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก
๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ

524 27 220
็”ฑ bookworm82342

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"It's not that bad, Y/n," George said as Fred, George, and Y/n walked to Detention.

"We're in detention for an entire three fucking weeks!" The pink streak-haired girl groaned. Yes, streaked. You didn't expect them to keep her hair pink forever, did you?

"Well, at least you have to spend it with us," Fred smirked. "And, you should really watch you're mouth."

"That's even worse," She said sarcastically. "Also, I'll say what I want, when I want to." She sent a wink to Fred.

"Ouch," George said, clutching his chest. 

"Double ouch," Fred said, following the lead of his twin.

"You two are such drama queens," She laughed.

When we arrived at the door to McGonagall's office Y/n gave it a gentle knock.

"Come in," McGonagall's stern voice said.

Y/n opened the door and stepped inside, the twins followed.

"Sit," McGonagall said, pointing to the three chairs in front of her desk.

They did as we were told. No one dared not to, she was scary when she needed to be.

"From this day to three weeks from now you will be writing lines," She said sternly. "You will be meeting me in the classroom tomorrow and for the rest of your detention sessions."

They nodded.

"But for now I want Ms. Black and Mr. Weasley to sit over there," She pointed to the small desk with two chairs in the corner of her office. She knew the two had something between them, and she approved of it.

"Er, which one?" George asked.

"Fred."

"Where will I be sitting, Minnie?"

She flushed slightly but said; "You will be sitting at my desk while I'm gone."

"Wicked!"

"Do not touch anything, Mr. Weasley."

"Of course not," George said, clearing his throat.

"Alright, get in your seats now," She said, standing up and waving her wand, causing all the items that were on her desk to arrange themselves in her drawers. "I'll be speaking with Professor Dumbledore if you need me."

"Minnie, what do we write?" Y/n asked.

"For you Ms. Black you will be writing 'I will punch harder'." She said casually. "For you two Weasley's I want you to write 'I will let people handle their own issues'."

"Did she really just say that?" Fred asked as McGonagall left the room, but not before she sent a wink to Y/n.

"Isn't she the best?" Y/n asked.

"Hell yeah," The twins said in unison.

The three teenagers got to their seats and began to work.

Both Y/n and Fred realized how close the chairs were as soon as they sat down. The desk was so close their arms brushed against each other as they wrote their lines, which made the two blush furiously. Mcgonagall knew what she was doing.

"So, what's new?" Fred asked.

"Sorry?" Said Y/n.

"Well, what did I miss?"

"I still have no idea what you mean."

"I haven't seen you all day except lunch," Fred stated. "And I've been hanging out with Angie, so I Haven't really seen you much today. So, what did I miss?"

"So you and Angie are hanging out together more?" Y/n asked, trying to not sound jealous, though she failed.

"Yeah," Fred said sheepishly.

"You still want to know what my day was like, right?"

"Duh."

"Well after lunch Cedric walked me to my next class," She said, writing 'I will punch harder' on her parchment. "He said he's going to put his name in the Goblet, he wants me to watch. I mean it's a bit early to ask but whatever."

Though Y/n didn't know, Fred didn't hate Cedric for winning in quidditch, he hated him because he was jealous. He didn't like that Diggory was trying to get Y/n to fancy him, he didn't like Diggory hanging out with Y/n, he didn't like anything he did.

"Pretty boy Diggory?" He asked, not even bothering to hide his angry tone.

"What?" Y/n choked.

"Why does pretty boy Diggory want you to watch?"

"Don't call him that, you don't even know him!" She whisper-shouted.

"I don't know what you see in him," he scoffed.

"What is wrong with you," She slammed down her quill. "I don't know what's got you pissed of but don't take it out on me!"

"Why are you so mad?" He asked.

"Are you that stupid?" She scoffed. "I happen to enjoy his company, he's funny and smart, not just pretty."

"Oi, what are you two lovebirds arguing about!" George hollered.

"Do. Not. Call. Us. Lovebirds." She said warningly before picking up her quill and parchment. "Fred, whatever the hell is up with your ginger ass better go away before the next time I see you, got it?"

She swung her bag over her shoulder and put the parchment she had been writing on on Mcgonagall's desk.

"Tell Minnie I had to go," She said to George, her violent tone washing away.

"Oh, and Fred," She said, turning her head to him, a sarcastic smile on her lips. "Fuck off."

And with that she slammed the door to Mcgonagall's office behind her.

"What in the bloody hell did you do now?" George asked, rubbing his temples. "You've really pissed her off, I don't think i've ever seen her that angry."

"She said something about Diggory and I got mad," Fred sighed. "Now she's mad at me. I just want Diggory gone..."

"Freddie, just because she hangs out with Diggory doesn't mean she likes him," George said. "Besides, she likes someone else."

"Who?" Fred said eagerly.

"She'll tell you when she wants to," George said calmly. "She probably won't talk to you after that little outburst."

"I don't know why I did it," Fred ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"You like her, that's why," George said.

"She makes me so- I can't describe it," Fred groaned.

"Happy?"

"Yeah," Fred smiled to himself.

"I can tell," George smiled too. "But you need to apologize to her about what you called Cedric. That was rude."

"I know, I know," Fred sighed. "Should I tell her about- well you know?"

"That you're in love with everything she does and she makes you blush like a tomato?" George mocked.

"Hey!" Fred said, throwing his quill at George.

"What? It's true," George shrugged.

"I need to tell her that I like her before we get into another argument about a boy," Fred groaned.

"Freddie you have major jealousy issues, mate," George laughed.

"Are you going to just make fun of me the entire time?"

"Of course."

"Then we're gonna change the subject," Fred said quickly.

"What to?"

"How's the aging potion looking?" Fred asked.

"Just perfect, Freddie boy," George grinned.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Fred had stayed away from Y/n for weeks, other than their detentions, which were awfully tense. Y/n had done her one detention with Moody, and she may or may not've used some vulgar language towards her, which caused her a new set of detentions, and she ignored them as she should. Y/n was still furious with Fred, especially since he hadn't apologized. Little did she know, Fred had a few tricks up his sleeve. But now, it was October first and people were excited, so let's focus on that, shall we?

"Are you sure Cedric?" Y/n asked nervously. "People have died in this tournament-"

"I'll be fine," Cedric chuckled. "If I die, you get to tell me I'm stupid."

"Deal," Y/n said, holding out her pinkie. "Don't die."

He wrapped his pinkie around hers and said: "I won't"

"You're really brave," Sienna said in awe, standing next to Y/n.

"That he is," Y/n laughed, putting her hand on Sienna's shoulder. "Come on, let's go sit down."

"Thank Helga," She groaned. "If I had to stand up any longer I would've died."

"Such a drama queen," Y/n laughed.

Once Sienna and Y/n sat down next to Hermione, side by side, they began chatting while Hermione read. Cedric stood with his group of Hufflepuff friends in front of the age line. Cedric was nervous, but he didn't let it show. He stepped into the age line with no problem and dropped the piece of paper with his name on it into the goblet. Sienna and Y/n cheered loudly, earning a wink from Cedric.

Y/n and Cedric had grown awfully close since Fred's outburst. Though, Y/n only viewed it as platonic, where as Cedric was falling for the girl. But, who could blame him? They had gone on 'book dates' many times, but once again, Y/n was too blind to see the romantic meaning behind it. You'd think she would notice the blush she cause him, but no. She was daft when it came to romance.

Not shortly after a familiar pair of twins bursted through the Great Hall, cheering as they ran. Sienna was the first to start clapping out of the two girls, Y/n following her lead. Y/n knew what their plan was, of course, but they hadn't told her when they would do it. A slight smirk formed on her lips, knowing their plan wouldn't work.

After much boasting that their plan would work, it turned out it didn't. They ended up landing on the floor with white hair and a matching beard. The two ended up wrestling before Viktor Krum, accompanied by Karkaroff, opened the doors the the Great Hall.

"He's scary," Sienna whispered in Y/n's ear, who was too busy staring at Fred and George bickering in whispers.

"Huh?" Y/n asked distracted by the twins's beards.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to disrupt you while you're staring at your boyfriend," Sienna giggled as Viktor Krum dropped his name in the Goblet.

He gave a look at Hermione, a suspicion glance may I add, which causes Y/n to raise a few suspicions about the two.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend," Y/n whispered. "And second, did you see the look Krum gave Mione?"

Sienna looked at Hermione curiously before saying: "I saw, but I was focusing more on teasing you."

"Of course you were."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"So, Mione," Y/n said, braiding Sienna's hair as Hermione braided her's. The 6 girls containing Y/n, Hermione, Sienna, Carrie, Lavender, and Pavarti sat in a circle braiding each other's hair while gossiping.

"Why'd Viktor Krum give you that look at the Great Hall, Hmm?" Y/n continued.

"What look?" Hermione asked, Crookshanks meowing in her lap.

"Mione If I didn't know any better I'd say your daft," Carrie laughed.

"I don't know what you mean!" Hermione said defensively.

"He gave you a 'your cute' look, and you say I'm oblivious," Y/n said, referencing whenever Hermione points out how she never notices whenever Fred blushes around her.

"He does not think I'm cute!" Hermione said, tugging on my hair.

"Ouch!" Y/n yelped. "Okay, Okay, he doesn't! Now, will you stop pulling at my hair, please?"

"Hah!" Hermione said in a I-win-and-you-lose kind of way.

"You girls are crazy," Lavender laughed.

"Well, so are we," Pavarti added.

"Those are the wisest words I've ever heard," Sienna said in a voice that sounded a little too much like Dumbledore.

"Nia, how do you feel being adopted by the coolest girl in Hogwarts?" Y/n asked.

"Are you seriously calling yourself the coolest girl in Hogwarts?" Sienna asked, giggling.

"Duh," Y/n said.

"Well I have like six moms and three dads thanks to you," Sienna laughed.

"Hold on," Y/n said, pausing her braiding. "Who're the dads? And why are there six moms? I thought we were going for an all-moms type lingo."

"Well that kind of changed with you all got lovers," Sienna shrugged.

"Lovers?!" The five 'moms' said at once, pausing their braiding the same as Y/n.

"Yeah," Sienna said, turning to face the other girls while holding her braid. "Y/n's got Fred and Cedric, Mione's got Ron, Carrie's got that Slytherin girl; Kylie, and Pav and Lav have each other!"

"I am not with Ron!"

"I do not like Kylie!"

"Who said we were lesbians?!"

"I don't like Cedric, I like Fred!"

Everyone froze at Y/n's words. She quickly realized her mistake and clasped her hands over her mouth.

"Did she finally admit it, or am I hearing things?" Carrie asked, knocking her knuckles on her head,

"Stop knocking on your head, and yeah she did," Pavarti said while grabbing Carrie's hand away from her head.

"I'm going to bed. Good night." Y/n said before waving her wand at her bed, causing it to become wider. "Nia you're gonna have to sleep in my bed, I don't feel like walking all the way to the Hufflepuff common room."

"Ok!" Sienna said excitedly.

And with that Sienna and Y/n fell asleep to the giggles and whispers of the gossiping girls.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰/𝙽:

𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟺00+ 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜!! 𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙷 𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙷

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚢  ! 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 *𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚏'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜* 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝!

𝟸𝟷𝟽𝟷 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

45.3K 966 16
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐ฒ.. ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–”๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ... ๐–˜...
1.7K 55 11
In which the boy who lived becomes infatuated with the intriguing Veronica Black. A girl that leaves you wishing for more, enchanting in every way, ...
14.7K 399 28
๐˜/๐ง ๐’๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ž. ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
22.4K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...