๐…๐‘๐”๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | Drac...

By H034M4LF0Y

Whenever she got sad, there was ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ. And on the other hand, whenever he got sad, there was ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ... More

๐… ๐‘ ๐” ๐’ ๐“ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐
๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“
๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐Ž ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐Ž
๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„
๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘
๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„
๐’ ๐ˆ ๐—
๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
๐„ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‡ ๐“
๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐„ ๐
๐„ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐‹ ๐• ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐… ๐ˆ ๐… ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐„ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‡ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐„ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐– ๐Ž
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐—
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‡ ๐“
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐– ๐Ž
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐—
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
hi

๐’ ๐ˆ ๐— ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐

2.5K 83 169
By H034M4LF0Y

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍
warning: profanities and sexual content ahead.

T H I R D P E R S O N

Draco's eyes shut close before he collapsed on his bed, the soft covers catching his back.

Ever since he came home from school—which was a month and a few weeks ago—he had been loaded with different gatherings and meetings with people he had never seen his whole life. Several of those occasions were held at the manor, making it worse for Draco who just wanted a quiet time by himself.

So far, the summer has been busy for him—yet it was dull. He hadn't even noticed the days pass by, even his birthday seemed too uneventful.

"This is the third time this summer." He sighed heavily. Only a few minutes ago he was instructed to prepare for yet another dinner with the Parkinsons that same night, this time it was their turn to visit the family in their home.

He opened his eyes and peered at his bedside table, glancing at the open sheet of parchment that was laid on top. Weeks have passed since he wrote this letter, and the itch to send it got worse day by day.

In all honesty, Draco started writing the letter since he got to his dorm after being with Clementia in the library. It was now only missing one big part—a date and time.

What a waste if my bloody parents don't leave me alone, he thought. But there was still hope, for there wasn't a summer where his parents didn't leave for meetings and even more socializations. He was used to the cold and empty manor. He just wanted it to happen now more than ever, immediately.

A knock on the door interrupts his train of thought, followed by the calm voice of Narcissa.

"We leave in an hour, Draco. Better get dressed."

-

Gloomy. That was the word that best described the Parkinsons' residence. The garden itself had no flowers—just grass and lifeless wooden benches.

The family of three walked towards the main doors of the house that was a lot smaller than the manor. If you weren't paying much attention to the family, you would think that their home is abandoned. High walls and dim to flickering lights, there was no question that they weren't giving as much effort as the Malfoys were.

What made Draco scoff a little too loudly was the fact that Lucius had to knock on the doors, because no one was outside to wait or even welcome them.

Narcissa looked around in anticipation, trying to hum quietly to avoid catching the contagious mood that Draco carried. After less than a minute, the door finally opened and revealed Stephania. Her lips formed into a forced smile before allowing the family to enter.

"The two are waiting in the dining." She muttered bluntly after greeting them and taking their coats.

"Very well." Lucius nodded, turning his head quickly to Narcissa, who was clearly not happy with the woman's cold welcome. "Be in your best behavior." Lucius sternly instructed the two before following after Stephania who had already started walking towards the dining room.

Narcissa furrowed her eyebrows, pausing to think and look at Draco—who was just as confused and unimpressed. She held his arm and pushed him forward to start walking.

Once everyone was seated and all the greetings were finished, the two men started to chat amongst themselves about the ministry.

It was just like any other Malfoy-Parkinson dinner, the ladies focused on their plate, and Pansy's eyes glued to the boy who barely touched his food.

Draco had grown tired of these meetings to the point of losing his appetite. His elbow was now on the table and the side of his face resting on the palm of his hand. He stared at the clock on the wall, watching as the thin lines moved from number to number.

"Draco," Narcissa whispered. "At least take a bite."

Ignoring her, the boy carried on with what he was doing. He batted his eyelids as if he hadn't heard anything. That was, before Stephania cleared her throat and requested the attention of the two families.

"I think it's only fitting for the two to talk," She straightened her blouse. "Alone." She switched her gaze from Pansy to Draco.

Before the two could react, Lucius seconded her suggestion. "Yes, a bit of conversation would be great."

A giggle came from Pansy before she stood up from her seat, approaching Draco and uttering something in his ear. "I'll be waiting in my bedroom, last door to the right." She stepped away and waved to her mother before exiting the dining area.

An evident disgusted expression shapes on Draco's face upon hearing what she had said. He feels a warm hand on his lap, coming from Narcissa who had—yet again—another look of sorry. "Go on, darling."

Draco licks his lips in aggravation and stands up, no trace of excitement whatsoever. He leaves and trudges towards the location Pansy had mentioned.

With disinterest, he looked for the last door and nonchalantly opened it. He found himself face to face with a heavily make-uped, grinning Pansy, whose dress sleeves were hanging down on her shoulders.

"Dracy," She started, attempting to seduce Draco by moving closer to him. He winced at the strong scent of her perfume, by which he assumed she had used up half of the bottle—which wasn't pleasing at all.

He walked past her, heading for the window on the side of her bed. The night sky was clear, the stars twinkling before his eyes. At least there's something bearable to look at, he thought.

Pansy followed him, placing her hand on his suit and straightening it slowly. "How's summer so far?" She asked flirtatiously.

"It's been a week since your last visit at the manor. You're bold to assume things have changed since you last asked me that." He snapped at the girl in a monotonous tone, still gazing at the sky.

From the back of his head, he could hear a reckless voice shout,

"Having direction is bullshit!"

A smirk unknowingly forms on his face, which was soon wiped away after hearing Pansy talk once again.

"No need to be so snappy about it baby," She studied him. "You know, our parents are planning a vacation—just the four of them. That's what they're talking about right now."

This caught Draco's attention, causing him to raise an eyebrow, eyes still on the sky.

"Maybe it'll make your summer better if we spend that time together."

Ignoring what she had said, Draco faced her. "When are they planning to go?"

The girl, delighted by his small amount of attention, answered him gladly. "In a week. I think they're planning to go for two to three weeks." She used this chance to move her face closer to him, in attempt to connect their lips.

"Is it confirmed?" He asked further, turning a blind eye on what she was trying to do.

"Well- yeah, my mum's starting to pack and your dad's pretty excited about it so I think it's for sure," She continued, still inching closer. "Why?"

Draco celebrated internally. "I need to go."

"Where? But- but we've only been talking for a few minutes, Dracy." Pansy frowned, now gripping his arm.

"Tell my parents I have an errand to run."

Draco left the room, ignoring Pansy's coos and headed for a silent corner in the house.

"Apparate." He casted, wanting to go back to the manor and complete the letter to send it immediately.

-

Clementia paced around her room. She can't remember the last time her mind had given her a break.

Her parents were kind enough to refrain themselves from interrogating her too much about Cedric—but this didn't stop them from asking a few questions every now and then.

Are you mourning?

Has it been hard for you?

Do you still think of what he's done, or only what's happened to him?

Have you forgiven him?

"Have I?" She asked herself out loud, followed by a loud groan.

She slumped herself face first into her bed, not being able to collect her thoughts. She didn't know what to feel, or what she was feeling. At all.

And it was stopping her from having a good time. It was as if she was trapped in a cage of her emotions—emotions she herself couldn't determine.

She didn't feel sad, nor did she mourn for his death.

But it was still a heavy topic. One that makes her want to forget about everything related to it.

She was torn between being grievously mad at him and being solemnly heartbroken from what had happened.

Her mind, body, and feelings were in shambles, and none of the people around her were helping.

A few seconds later, Clementia is baffled by a knock on her window, followed by hooting sounds coming from the outside.

"I'm not expecting a letter," She wondered, standing up and opening the window. "Who sent you?" She asked softly to the snowy owl, caressing its feathers before taking the letter from its beak. The bird flew away before she could open it.

Clementia froze upon seeing the wax.

She was, in fact, supposed to be expecting a letter.

Even though the sender did not include his name, she knew exactly the one and only person who would write this boldly and straight-forwardly to her.

She had partially hoped that Draco wasn't serious with the deal. But then again, this would be a great way to give herself a break from her suffocating mind.

"Not like I want anything to happen- it's just,"

She stammered before reading the last part.

Her breath got caught in her throat at the last paragraph.

Sneaky git.

-

Clementia bit her lip as she stared at the high doors of the Malfoy Manor.

The day had finally arrived. And if she were to be completely honest, the thought of spending seven whole days with Draco was totally nerve-wracking.

Not to mention their not-so-clean history together.

But she didn't want to seem like a coward. There was no way she was going to back out from something he had challenged her to.

She put her free hand to a fist and knocked on the huge doors. It wasn't long before a house elf opened it and led her to the spacious foyer. It was cold, very empty despite the numerous expensive furnitures and ornaments that were placed around.

The elf took her things and told her the directions to the room that was prepared for her.

"Draco- where is he?" She asked, confused as to why he didn't welcome her.

"He may be in his room. Upstairs, First door to the left." The house elf answered respectfully before leaving Clementia alone in the grey foyer.

Eyeing the surroundings, she made her way to the long staircase, her eyes still lingering on the Malfoy's choice of furniture and decoration—the exact opposite of her family's.

Theirs were of dark and minimalistic colors, while her family's were more on light and decorative themes.

Taking light steps, she reached the first door on the left wing of the second floor. Amidst the silence of the place, Clementia started to hear a peculiar sound as she went closer to the said room.

Guttural groans sounded from the room, low but loud enough for Clementia to hear.

The girl halted her steps to listen more clearly. Deep down, she prayed she was just hearing things. The noise went on, heavy breaths and audible whimpers. A lump formed in her throat.

She walked closer, pressing her ear against the door to hear it even louder. The sounds went on—getting harsher by the second. These sounds reminded Clementia of certain moments she spent with the boy on the other side, but this time, they sounded a lot more intimate, and she could give more focus to them for she was only a listener; not taking any sort of participation to cause the said noise.

The more she listened, the more it affected her. She unknowingly dropped her purse to the floor, growing weak from what she was hearing.

"Mmh." The deep voice let out.

Clementia pressed her thighs against each other to create some friction on her heat. Her hand travelled slowly to the bottom of the flowy skirt she decided to wear today, wanting any kind of contact on her skin.

"Oh,"

Her eyes shut close, now falling to her knees in arousal.

She pressed her ear even harder on the wood, her fingers now under her skirt, crawling to her underwear. It was soaked—clearly enough from being turned on by the sounds that were obviously coming from Draco.

Still listening, she spread her thighs and set aside her wet underwear. She ran a finger through her opening, causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head in pleasure.

"Ugh," He continued, his voice turning raspy.

Not being able to take it anymore, she slid in her middle finger, which was easy because of the juices that were already flowing out of her. She pushed it in and out at a slow pace, her lips parting from each other.

Her ear had started to turn red and sore from how hard she was forcing it against the door.

As Draco's groans turned into deep moans, Clementia's pace started to become faster, adding in another finger whilst her thumb circled her clit.

She spread her thighs even more, allowing a few whimpers to leave her mouth.

The sounds continued, and so did she. "Fuck," she whispered, plunging her fingers faster. She set her other hand on the ground for support as her legs started to turn jelly-like.

She moved her hips along her fingers to create more movement, providing more pleasure that helped her build up her high.

Strangely enough, the sounds from inside the room stopped.

Clementia disregarded this and continued, moving even quicker to make her climax come faster.

This went on for a few more seconds, before she used her other hand to cover her mouth, muffling her uncontrollable moans.

To her surprise, the door opened.

"That lured you in didn't it, you little slut?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 235 30
SEQUEL TO CEDRIC AND I please read cedric and i before this book or it will not make sense and be impossible to follow along ! 13+ , reader discret...
941K 13.8K 34
I put my head down again and started walking the rest of the way to math but stopped and almost fell when I ran into a wall. It was actually a guy an...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
384K 24.1K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...