๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ | ๐ญ๐ค.

By rvujinx

[ THESE ARE CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITEN ] If you clicked on this no you are not innocent you know exactly what... More

INTRODUCTIONโœ”๏ธ
bunny.
twins
twins pt 2.
REQUESTS [CLOSED ATM]
step mother
step mother pt 1
step mother pt 2 .
step mother pt 3
1k?!
2k?!
police officers.
police officer pt 2
5K?!
office
best friends .
the gay next door .
pranks .
sleeping slut.
lies.
day off.
take your child to work day.
fwb.
mommy's milk .
best friends dad.

babyboy.

7.4K 88 28
By rvujinx

hehehe I'm really excited for this one
_

THIS ONESHOT INCLUDES: smut + lots of fluff + kim twins V & taehyung + female tae & V + some incest + a couple time skips + gxgxb + 2815 words

I DO NOT SUPPORT INCEST IN REAL LIFE.

little jungkook + caregiver tae & V + bp (boypussy) jungkook + g!p Kim twins (girl penis) + college au! + lactation kink + tummy bulge + praising kink + degrading (?) kink + slight cum play

and everybody in this oneshot is between 20-22

let us begin🌚

_

"nuu! koo no wan' gooo~"

taehyung picked the little up and carried him in her arms with her sister behind her.

"baby, you have a test today" V locked the front door of their house.

"but mommyyy" jungkook whined and squirmed in taehyungs arms.

"If you are a good boy for mommy, mama will give koo milkies" taehee (v's real name) whispered in jungkooks ear.

(Mommy= taehyung Mama= V)

the little gasped.

"weawwy?"

V winked at the little making him giggle.

taehyung sat jungkook in the backseat, closed to door and went around the the passenger seat with her sister already sitting in the drivers seat.

"what's so funny bun?" taehyung smiled at jungkooks adorable bunny smile.

"n-nofing mommy" jungkook giggled more seeing V make funny faces in the rear view mirror. taehyung laughed at her sister.

TIME SKIP: LUNCH TIME

"alright my littles, you guys can pack up and start heading to the lunchroom!" the teacher Mr. Kim helped the little clean up.

since jungkook is a little, there is another side of the college where the littes go. the teachers try to teach the littles the same thing the other students are learning but, they try to make it easier for the littles to understand.

99% of the students absolutely adored the littles, especially jungkook. he is so adorable nobody could resist them.

but the 1% hated the littles. they thought the littles were idiots and should have stayed in pre-school with the other 'babies'.

but the littles just ignored the bullies.

"mommy!" jungkook ran to his youngest caregiver (tae) with the biggest smile on his face, feeling taehyung hug and carry him.

the cafeteria cooed at the couple's interaction.

"hi bun, how was school so far?"

"so fun! lixie pway dollie wif bun! and den we hab gummie snacks" jungkook sat on taehyungs lap.

"really?"

"mhm!"

"where ish mama?" jungkook opened his lunchbag.

"mama is coming soon, she had to stay back in class to finish some work" taehyung told the little, he nodded.

soon jungkook felt somebody pull him off taehyung lap and into their arms. he started to panic a little until he smelt the familiar scent of his other caregiver.

"mama!"

"hi my babyboy"

jungkook buried his face in V's neck.

"I missed chu mama"

"I missed you too baby"

taehee heard her sister mumble something under her breath. "what was that little one?"

"n-nothing" taehyung took a bite of her sandwich. V sat down next to her sister. thigh to thigh.

'give mommy a kiss, she is sad' taehee whispered in jungkooks ear earning a nod.

the little leant over to taehyung and give her a peck on the lips.

"I lob you mommy!" taehyung blushed at the sudden act. "I love you too bun"

a few minutes later thier friends yoongi, jimin, siyeon and Alexandra (aleXa)

"hewo kookie!" jimin greeted the other little.

"hi minnie!" jungkook kissed jimins cheek earning a giggle from the elder.

"hey min" V fist bumped yoongi, taehyung following.

"damn so we're just non existent" siyeon gasped dramatically whilst alexa was hugging her side.

"hewo, I ish kookie" jungkook introduced himself with a smile.

"they have been our friends since last year bun" taehyung told the little. taehee on the other hand tried so hard not to giggle.

"oh.." jungkook blushed in embarrassment.

"It's okay bun"

little time skip to the end of lunch

"don't wan' leave you" a few tears left his eyes as he hugged his caregivers.

"we will see you after school baby" taehee carried the younger with his legs around her waist and his arms around her neck.

"ish too wong for koo"

"I know bun, I know" taehyung caressed jungkooks tear stained cheeks.

the twins walked jungkook to his classroom and were now in front of the classroom door.

"no wanna leave you mommy and mama" jungkook buried his face in V's sweatshirt.

"I know baby but, when you get out of class mama and I will give you the biggest hug and some big boy kisses" taehyung smirked a little but didn't go noticed by the younger.

"weawwy? koo get big boy kissie?!"

"shhh baby don't be to loud, but yes you will get a lot of big boy kisses" the twins watched the little's eyes light up with excitement and happiness.

"otay! koo will be goo' boy for mommy and mama" jungkook kissed his caregivers on the cheeks and skipped into the classroom. the two eldest smiled at their little and walked to class.

TIME SKIP: END OF SCHOOL

jungkook was the first one to pack up, rushing to see his caregivers. even the teacher was shocked.

"hi jin hyung"

"hi guys"

jungkooks head nearly snapped when he whipped his head around to see taehyung and taehee talking to Mr. Kim.

"hi mama!"

"hello there my baby"

the smaller jumped on taehee wrapping his legs around her waist and his arms around her neck.

"hi little bun!" taehyung smothered the littes face with kisses earning giggles from the younger. "hi mommy"

"was kook good today hyung?" V questioned. (Ik she is supposed to say oPpA but I'm not doin all that shii, no thanks❤️)

"yes he sure was, but he had a small argument with yeji today about stealing the little play boxes" seokjin explained earning a nod from the twins.

"thank you jin hyung we must get going now, we are gonna have a little talk with kookie. say bye bye bun"

"b-bye bye hyunie" jungkook sadly waved to his teacher.

another lil time skip they're in the car

"what happened in class today baby? and no lying to mommy" taehyung sat in the backseat with jungkook this time while taehee drove to their house.

"s-so koo was pwaying wif blocks and den jiji (yeji) took one of koo's blocks and den I took it back fwom den, she twold jinnie" the younger tried to explain without stuttering but failed when he felt hot tears sting his eyes.

the elder nodded her head understanding this situation.

"thank you for telling me the truth bun"

"you welcome!" the smaller smiled.

"big boy kissie now?" jungkook asked excited.

"when we get home baby" v looked at jungkook through the rear view mirror.

"otay!"

sorry for so many time skips I kinda when get to the part🌚

the three arrived finally arrived home, taehee sat the car keys on the counter and headed upstairs with the little and taehyung behind her.

"now babyboy, do you want your milkies now, or do you want your big boy kisses?" V took her shirt off showing her bra.

"bof!" (both!)

"come sit on my lap baby" taehee patted her lap, jungkook obeyed.

"c'mon tae, give him his big boy kisses" a smirk danced on taehee's lips before attacking jungkooks neck with love bites.

"ah~"

taehyung leaned in and kissed jungkooks pink plump lips. whilst the two were making out taehee moved down to jungkook's sweet spot and bit it a little earning a moan from him.

the eldest (taehee) gripped the smallers waist and moved his bum against her clothed cock. (remember this is g!p)

" mmm fuck!" jungkook smiled feeling taehee's boner on his clothed cunt. taehyung looked into jungkooks eyes, they didn't have that sparkle it usually does when he is in littlespace.

I guess he's not in littlespace anymore.

the male grinded his cunt against V's tent in her pants making her groan in pleasure. he reached his hand over to taehyungs cock and rubbed it up and down in a teasing manner.

"don't tease me baby" taehyung groaned.

" so hard V"

jungkook stopped moving, stood up, took his pants off and layed on the bed.

"I still want my milkies" jungkook pouted cutely, under that pout was a smirk. V layed on one side of the bed with jungkook next to her, his head on her breasts.

taehyung layed in between his legs and spread them apart coming face to face with jungkooks cunt. she (taehyung) pressed her middle finger against the now wet cloth of jungkooks panties. she heard small exit jungkooks mouth as she pressed harder against his clit.

taehee undid her bra showing her two big globes of flesh making jungkook and taehyung drool at the sight. taehyung took off the males soaked panties and started diving in, licking and slurping up kook's slick.

jungkook started moaning but was soon muffled when he started sucking on V's nipple whilst fiddling with the other.

taehee took jungkooks hand and started palming herself with it. taehyung moved from kook's cunt and started sucking love bites on his thick thighs.

" hgnn~ lick m-my clit " jungkook begged taehyung.

RING RING RING

jungkook stops his movement and picks up his phone with his shaky hand. he looked at the caller ID. his mother. "i-its my m-mom"

the youngest began and tried to stop taehyung by squeezing his thighs together but it was no use.

he picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

"h-hello?" kook bit his lip and removed his hand from V's crotch and used it to fiddle with her nipple again. taehyung smirked at that and used her hand pulled down taehee's sweatpants , still eating the male out.

"hi kook, I just wanted to know if me and your sister can come over and visit you and the twins" Mrs. jeon asked her eldest son.

jungkook felt himself getting wetter than before at the sight of taehyung giving V a handjob.

"-ook jungkook!" he snapped out of his gaze due to his mother on the phone.

"are you okay honey?" "y-yeah"

taehyung replaced her mouth with her fingers and started thrusting her fingers in and out of the boy.

" o-oh my fuck! " the male moaned feeling taehyungs fingers jab against his sweet spot. he quickly covered his mouth realizing he is still on the phone with his mother.

"are you guys doing what I think your doing?" jungkook can hear his mother's smirk through the phone.

"n-no mom" he lied.

"put the phone on speaker then" ms. jeon challenged making jungkook gulp. the twins looked at him with a smirk before taking the phone from him and putting it on speaker.

"hi mom!" the twins smiled.

"hi girls! I just wanted to know if me and junnie can come over in a little"

"of course! you guys don't need to ask" taehyung beamed.

jungkook on the other hand buried his face into the pillow moaning loudly also feeling taehee's fingers play with his clit while taehyung was still fingering him.

"thanks guys we are on our way. and make sure to hard on jungkook" Ms. Jeon smirked again.

"oh of course, that goes without question" V spoke this time, looking over at the youngest whom was still moaning into the pillow.

the phone call soon ended making jungkook feel relived to moan loud and free again. he came hard on the twins fingers. they (the twins) removed their fingers and sucked the cum off of them.

taehyung stopped moved moving her hand and let go of V's cock making her groan.

the three switched positions. taehyung and taehee were laying next to each other while jungkook was in between taehee's legs give her a blowjob.

jungkook looked up at the twins with tears in his eyes seeing them kissing slowly. he bobbed his head up and down more feeling V's cock twitch against his tongue indicating she was about to cum.

taehyung pulled away from the kiss and took her shirt, bra, pants and boxers off, her dick slapping against her abdomen. pre cum leaking from the red tip. and her breasts bouncing a little. taehee took taehyungs cock into her hands and slowly jerked her off.

the male felt warm liquid fill his mouth and slide down his throat making him choke a bit. he recovered and looked at two who were staring down at him, brown eyes filled with lust.

V stood on her knees and pushed jungkook on his back. she spread the males legs apart showing his wet cunt gushing with slick, just like last time. taehyung came from behind her sister and started stroaking her length along with the elder (V).

the blonde bottom looked at the two on top of him, licking his lips and stretching his legs further apart. It didn't hurt he was flexible.

"are you ready baby?" taehyung asked earning a head nod. taehee slapped kook's clit with her dick before sliding in. jungkook sucked in a breath at the sudden wave of pleasure. he gave a nod letting taehyung know she can slide in too.

taehyung obeyed and slowly slid in, her eyes focused on the youngers facial expressions making sure not to see a pained one.

"does it hurts bubba?" V caressed(?) jungkooks cheek. "y-yes.. move p-please"

_

next part is gonna be rushed a little
_

" uh! uh! uh! hngh~ " jungkooks body bounced forward with each hard hip thrusts given to him from the two tops.

taehyung was bent down whispering praises and moaning in jungkook in one ear, V was degrading him and moaning in the other ear.

It was all to much for the bottom. the pleasure, the praising and the degrading. his mind went hazy. he shaky hands went up and groped the twins breasts making them whimper out a moan.

" such a greedy little whore, hm? " - V

" my good boy, does it feel good?" - Taehyung

jungkook eyes rolled back. his toes curled. he let out a high-pitchrd moan as he came hard on their cocks.

after a few sloppy thrusts the two came hard as well, inside the blonde male filling him up deliciously(?) . in the middle of cumming taehyung pulled out and came some more on his stomach, chest included.

" mm more~ " the male smiled rubbing the over his rosy, sensitive nipples.

" cumslut."V degraded once more.

"your cumslut"

jungkook bit his lip tasting the cum.

taehyung finally pulled out before bending down, licking and sucking all of kook's throbbing cunt.

V joined her sister and started nibbling on his cunt lips.

_

jungkook squirted all on the bed sheets soaking the cloth. whilst he was squirting taehyung rubbed her fingertips over his cunt making more of a mess.

"we have a little squirter on our hands" taehyung teased making him blush.

"wanna eat.." kook pouted, the twins cooed.

"let's go get you clean up bubba" V picked jungkook up and took him into the bathroom while taehyung started the bath water.

TIME SKIP: AFTER THE BATH

the three were now heading downstairs to their kitchen when they saw two figures sitting on the couch. taehyung turned her head to see his sister and mother.

his sister, yoona, had earphones in, blasting music as loud as she could, looking at her brother with a bored face.

his mother, sunmi, looking at the three with a smirk on her face.

"so how was it?"

"mom!" jungkook covered his face with his hands and hid inside of taehee's chest. taehee chuckled, pecking jungkooks head.

"why so loud tho" yoona took off her headphones.

"cause it was so good- shut up!" the male blushed more at taehyungs words.

"want some gummies bubs?" taehee carried kook on her hip to the kitchen, the three other females following.

"mommy wook!" jungkook sat on the counter his legs swinging of the edge.

"what is it bun?"

"bun found his paci!" the little picked up his pacifier that was in the cabinet next to his gummy bears.

"good job baby!" everybody except kook clapped for him making him smile bright.

"gummies now?"

"of course bun" taehee grabbed a pack of gummies worms and handed it to the little who gladly took it.

"tank you mama!"

"no problem babyboy"

the five walked back to the living room and started up a movie.

"fwozen mommy fwozen!" the little jumped up and down in his spot.

"okay bun, mommy will pick frozen"

the rest of the day was spent together watching movies and playing with toy blocks.

_

FINALLY I FINISHED. I STARTED WRITING THIS ON APRIL 28TH. but I'm glad I'm done.

Anygays- I hope you enjoyed the oneshot- I NEED MORE REQUEST FOR ONESHOTS THAT DON'T HAVE SMUT BC I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS FOR SMUT. please and thank you:)

I love y'all frfr💞✨

(not proofread)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318 1 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: โœจf l u f fโœจ and a teeny tiny smut ๐ŸŒš
9.5K 329 65
A book of BTS x gender neutral reader, sometimes female reader, male reader- oneshots, drabbles, and BTS ships. Stories and plots differ from each ch...
50.6K 1.3K 90
โ›wanna play fortnite with me?โœ - JJK โ›sure :)โœ - PJM social media au - slowish updates
324K 2.8K 42
[๐๐“๐’] ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ~ a collection of bts bxb one-shots~ started - december 23rd, 2020 ended - august 31st, 2021 @๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...