Naruto (Male Reader Insert)

By YourMother72

(Y/N) (L/N) seems like a normal kid in Konoha. He wants to become a ninja and to have a good life. However, o... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Sequel

Chapter LV

6.9K 222 114
By YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

As soon as the group arrived at the Leaf Village, (Y/N) immediately hurried over to the hospital to check on Sasuke.

When he opened the door to Sasuke's room, he saw Sakura sitting next to his bed. Sasuke was still there.

Sakura: Huh? (Y/N)? You're back?

(Y/N): Yep. And we got someone to heal Sasuke.

Sakura: <surprised> Really? That's great! Who?

(Y/N): One of the legendary Sannin, Tsunade.

Sakura: Tsunade, huh? Is she here?

(Y/N): Yeah, but she needs to sort out a few things before she can come here.

He walked over to the other side of Sasuke's bed and looked at him. He was still in a comatose state.

(Y/N): I take it he hasn't moved at all right?

Sakura shook her head.

The two of them waited in the room for a while. Then Tsunade entered the room.

Tsunade: May I come in?

Sakura: Oh! <thinking> She's beautiful. This is Tsunade?

(Y/N) smiled.

Shizune and Naruto came into the room next.

Naruto: Sakura! Sakura! <running up to her> You'll never believe it! She's gonna make everything okay again! Heh heh heh. Don't worry, Sasuke's going to be all right now.

(Y/N): I already explained everything to her.

Naruto: Aww, no fair! I wanted to tell her! 💢

(Y/N): It's not my fault you're slow.

Sakura: <to Tsunade> You're Tsunade, then? Oh, please, if you can save Sasuke—

Tsunade: Well, I'll see what I can do.

The three Genin watched as Tsunade placed her hand on Sasuke's forehead. Green chakra surrounded her hand.

A few seconds later, Sasuke grunted and slowly opened his eyes.

Naruto: <smiling> Sasuke!

(Y/N) grinned.

Sakura: Oh, Sasuke.

Sasuke slowly sat up.

Sakura called his name again and wrapped her arms around him.

Naruto: Hey, you're back. Huh?

He then noticed that Sakura was crying as she hugged Sasuke.

He looked down before smiling and walked out of the room.

(Y/N) noticed this and smiled.

Naruto: <from outside the room; to Tsunade> Come on. You're not done.

(Y/N): There's still Kakashi-sensei and Lee.

Tsunade nodded and walked out of the room.

Shizune: Are you coming, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No, I'll stay here.

She nodded and left as well.

Sakura was still hugging Sasuke. He looked around the room and saw (Y/N) looking at him, smiling.

Sasuke gasped and pushed Sakura off of him, before somehow jumping off the bed and tackling (Y/N) to the ground.

(Y/N): <surprised> Wah!!

The white haired male hit the ground, confused at what just happened. He then saw Sasuke hugging him tightly and crying a little.

Sasuke: (Y-Y/N)! You're okay!

(Y/N) smiled and hugged Sasuke back.

Sakura wiped her eyes and smiled.

Sasuke: (Y-Y/N), I-I'm sorry for...

(Y/N): You can explain when you get back in bed. I don't know how the hell you jumped that far but you just recovered from a coma. Don't push yourself.

He flicked Sasuke's nose and smiled.

Sasuke touched his nose, confused.

(Y/N) and Sakura helped Sasuke back into bed.

Sakura: I'll leave you two alone. I guess there's a lot you have to talk about.

She waved goodbye, walked out, and closed the door behind her.

(Y/N): Now, then. It's time for you to explain yourself. How come you never told me that I was part of the Uchiha Clan?

Sasuke looked down.

Sasuke: I know I should've told you and I know that none of my excuses will satisfy you.

(Y/N): That remains to be seen.

Sasuke: <sighing> Look at me. I'm in a bed, and I just got out of a coma. Why? Because I recklessly charged at Itachi out of pure anger for what he did to our clan. He killed them, (Y/N). He killed my parents and your parents and your sensei! I also thought he killed you! I've spent all these years feeling nothing but hatred for Itachi and planning on how to kill him. All I feel is nothing but hatred for him and I can't stop. I know I should but I just can't! It's like I'm cursed or something. And you know why? It's because I remember everything that happened that night. And after he put me in that genjutsu, I remember it more than ever.

He looked up at (Y/N). Tears were streaming down his face and his lip trembled.

Sasuke: So when I found out that you were alive and that you didn't remember anything that happened, I kept quiet. I didn't want you to become like me. I don't want you to become like me: full of pure hatred and anger. When I saw you on the day Iruka introduced you to our class, and I saw that bright smile... I didn't want to remind you of the horror and pain that you faced when you were little. I didn't want that smile to disappear and be replaced with tears.

(Y/N) could feel tears building up in his eyes. He wiped them and continued looking at Sasuke.

Sasuke: I don't want you to become like me. I thought that I could keep your past a secret for the rest of our lives. I know that that's a stupid wish but I still believed it. I realize now that I should've told you because I never realized that there was a chance that Itachi would show his damned face to you. I'm sorry, (Y/N). You can hate me. You can storm out of this room and never talk to me again. You can punch me and yell at me. I deserve it. I should've told you...

He started sobbing then.

(Y/N): <looking down> You really are an idiot, Sasuke.

Sasuke looked up at him, tears streaming down his cheeks.

(Y/N) looked at Sasuke. He was crying as well.

(Y/N): You're an idiot if you really think I would ever stop talking to you. I understand why you did that. It's just... I spent all that time wondering who my family was and where they were...

Sasuke: I'm sorry. I should've told you! I don't deserve to be your little brother. Maybe Itachi should've killed me!

(Y/N) slapped Sasuke, shocking him.

Sasuke touched his cheek and looked up at (Y/N) again.

(Y/N): <angry> Never... And I mean NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU BASTARD!!

Sasuke moved away from (Y/N), scared.

(Y/N): If you ever say that again, I will put you in this hospital. Never say that!

Sasuke nodded and started crying again.

(Y/N): I'm not mad at you about not telling me, Sasuke. I don't care if I get called a softie or whatever. I can't be mad at you. You are my little brother and nothing is ever going to change that.

He sat on the bed and pulled Sasuke into a hug. Sasuke sobbed and he hugged (Y/N) back, burying his face in (Y/N)'s chest.

Sasuke: I'm so sorry, (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's okay. Heh. You know what's funny? I spent all of this time searching for my real family... when it was right here in front of me.

Sasuke completely broke down at that. He tightened his grip around (Y/N) and continued to apologize.

(Y/N): Stop apologizing, Sasuke. I understand why you didn't tell me.

Eventually, Sasuke stopped crying but he never did break the hug.

The two just sat there in silence, hugging each other.

Soon, Sasuke fell asleep, so (Y/N) laid him down.

(Y/N): I really am lucky to have you as my brother, Sasuke. I couldn't ask for anyone else...

...

???: Oh, my god. That was so sweet! I'm about to break down.

(Y/N) turned and looked at the door, surprised to hear another voice.

Minerva was at the door, blowing her nose into a tissue.

(Y/N): What the hell are you doing here?? 💢

Sasuke stirred in his sleep.

Minerva: Geez, no need to yell. I was told to come find you by Tsunade. But... <sniffles> That really was amazing. You two are so cute!

(Y/N)'s face flushed, and he glared at her.

Minerva: You're not even biological brothers and yet even Ayuka and I weren't like that. <blows her nose> So cute and sweet.

(Y/N): So why did Tsunade tell you to come find me?

Minerva: Hm? Oh, yeah. Your sensei, Kakashi, is healed now.

(Y/N): Really? Thank god. That's a relief.

Minerva: However, there's some bad news.

(Y/N): Huh?

Minerva: She can't heal that Lee kid without performing a big operation, which means he won't be able to be a shinobi anymore.

(Y/N): ...What??!!

The next day...

(Y/N) was walking around the village trying to find Lee.

He eventually found him on a small bridge which stood over a small river. Lee was looking at the river, while holding his crutch.

(Y/N) walked over to him and leaned against the railing of the bridge.

Lee: Huh? Oh, hi, (Y/N).

(Y/N): How are you doing?

Lee: I'm fine.

(Y/N): I heard about what Tsunade said. You really can't be a shinobi anymore if you do the operation?

Lee: That's even if I survive. She said that there's 50% chance that I might die.

(Y/N): <shocked> What? <sighs> I can't even imagine what you're going through, and I'm not even going to try and pretend that I do. What are you thinking of doing?

Lee: ...I don't know. It's not even about me staying a shinobi. I don't want to die.

(Y/N): Well, this is your decision so I won't tell you what to do. But back during your fight with Gaara, even after you were unconscious, out of pure will alone, you got back up, ready to fight.

Lee looked at (Y/N), surprised.

(Y/N): You're a tough person, Lee. I know you are. Guy knows you are. Plus, Tsunade is the greatest healer in the Leaf Village. I'd say you're in good hands. But what do I know? Anyway, see you!

He made a peace sign at Lee and walked away, leaving Lee alone.

The Next Day

Almost the entire village was at Tsunade's inauguration to become Hokage.

(Y/N) stood next to Minerva and Sasuke.

She stood on top of the Hokage Residence, wearing the Hokage's hat. Jiraiya, Homura, and Koharu stood behind her.

The entire crowd was looking at her.

She took off the Hokage hat and spoke.

Tsunade: From this day on, I shall protect the Hidden Leaf Village as the Fifth Hokage!

The crowd cheered.

(Y/N) smirked, while Minerva cheered.

She looked around the crowd and spotted an ugly presence.

Danzo stood in the crowd, glaring furiously at Tsunade. Two members of the Foundation stood next to him. One had on a mask while the other one didn't. The one without a mask had pale, almost white skin and short dark hair. He looked like he was (Y/N)'s age.

The boy looked over at Minerva and gave a really fake looking smile at her.

Minerva raised an eyebrow at him.

Danzo then motioned at the Foundation members. He turned around and walked away, with the other two following him.

Minerva: <thinking> What a weird kid. Well, at least that's not Danzo standing up there.

Tsunade waved to the crowd, smiling, while they continued to cheer.

Sasuke: So she's the one who healed me?

(Y/N): Yeah. She's great. Well, once you get used to her. We started off a little rough.

Minerva: A "little?" Yeah, telling you that you'll die an early death is a little.

Sasuke: <angry> What? She said that?

(Y/N): I mean, to be fair, she was probably drunk. Besides she apologized for saying that on the way over here.

Minerva: Good for her. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for my daily sake drinking.

(Y/N): -__-

She walked away.

Sasuke: So that's the Minerva lady you told me about? She's pretty... uh, interesting. She really is Ayuka's sister. They're almost exactly alike.

(Y/N): Yeah. Scary, isn't it?

Meanwhile

Kaneshiro walked into the dining room of his mansion, where his maid was busy cleaning. He placed a piece of paper on the table.

Kaneshiro: Here. Deliver this to Konohagakure. It's the job request. I'm finally done with the preparations.

Maid: Yes, sir.

She bowed, picked up the paper, and left the room.

Jeanine walked into the room.

Jeanine: You're finally done? About time.

Kaneshiro: These things take time. You shouldn't hurry things like this. Everything has to be carefully planned and executed perfectly. Shinobi are extremely dangerous, you know. I also hear that this child you're after— (Y/N) was it?— is very powerful.

Jeanine: That he is.

Outside of the mansion, in the nearby forest, someone was running through the trees. It was a tall man. He stopped and panted, before looking around.

???: This is a good place to lay low for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 375 17
CURRENTLY BEING FULLY REWRITTEN, THIS STORY WILL STAY HERE, BUT IT'LL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (maybe just it ask what's wanted in the other story) (Y/N)...
166K 4.4K 29
UNDER EDITING The village of Konoha has been experiencing an all time low of children. The population was decreasing and the struggle to find younge...
748 80 30
The story of a special kid who journeys to find out the purpose of life, along with his friends, in the village hidden in the leaves, in the world of...
195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...