My Mafia Stepbrothers|BTS FF

By btsyoongi_12

Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, whic... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Memories
2: New Fear
3: Helpless
4: Boyfriend?
5: Stepbrothers
6: Welcome hell!
7: Fake News
8: Rules!?
9: Punishment
10: Different
Sunshineee
11: Trust
12: Hesitant
13: It Hurts
14: Miserable Her
15: Oppa
16: The Cut
17: Girly Products
18: Elder Sister
19: New Boyfriend
20: Pasts
21: No Peace
New!!!
Lil Meow Meow!!!!
22: Take care
23: Her Pains
15k special
24: Love Her
25: Shopping!!!
26: Hiding
27: Fun
28: Training and confess
29: Ghost?
30: Suspicious
31: Turn
32: Let's go!!!!
33: The unknown guy
34: Feelings
35: Don't Leave!
36: Ruined
Ruined(imp part)
38: Save Her
39: Broken
40: Suffering
41: Promise
42: Shocked
43: Jungshook
44: Mess
45: Clear
โ˜†Book Coverโ˜†
46: Monster
47: Wร‚R
48: Ready for the fight
49: The Game
50: Not done yet
51: Game just begin
52: Wake up
53: ConFUSED
54: Guilty
55: EnD
Heyo!
56: Sacrifice
Important.....maybe?
57: Who is he
58: Puzzles
59: Right Time
60: Unexpected
61: Truth
62: Revealed
63: Ok or Not
64: Win or lose?
65: The cliff
Epilogue
Peackabooo
After long time

37: Miserable

11.3K 396 307
By btsyoongi_12

Bangtan pov

Our mind has been a mess right now. Everything seems so complicated. We were sad, hurt, angry & disappointed. Why did it had to be like this? Why are all these happening?

Flashback

It was.....Mrs. Kim.
As soon yoongi hyung said that, all of our eyes went wide as jimin and namjoon gasped. Hoseok was already flaming in anger hearing this. We looked at yoongi hyung for further explanation as he continued
She was the one who planned all of these from the beginning. But 'fortunately', she died.
He said the last part with a little smirk.
Serves her right.
Jungkook said with his clenching jaw

Just then, jin hyung's phone rang saying it was from the hospital. Tension build up among us as we saw his eyes becoming wide. What now? We thought. He hanged up as we saw his tensed face.
We have to go to the hospital NOW
He said getting into the car. We also didn't waste any second before hopping in.

It was silent inside until namjoon broke it
What happened hyung?
Something happened to appa
Jin hyung answered
But didn't they say he's out of danger?
Jimin asked curiously.
Yea he was. But a while ago, the said that someone opened his oxijin (of ik it's not time for fun, but nvm xD) mask which made his condition critical.
WHAAATTTT!!!???
All of us brusted out hearing his words including yoongi, who was driving the car silently.

Yes. But they were fast enough to notice it. So he's somewhat ok now...
Jim hyung said as we sighed in relief. It was silent again. All of us were lost in our thoughts.
Who would try to kill our appa?
Tae voiced his thoughts as he looked at the others.
Whoever it is, the person might pay
Jhope said in his unusual deep voice and everyone knew what's hidden behind that. He's the most dangerous among them when angry. So they don't want to imagine what the condition of the person might be after finding out.

What about soyun?
Jimin asked out of blue. It was silent until jungkook opened his mouth. And his next words made all of our eyes went wide, well except yoongi hyung.
She'll pay for her dearest mother.
But taehyung quickly defended it
But she seems innocent here...right? It's her...mother's fault. Not her...i guess
He whispered the last part as we r still unsure about this. Cuz we can't just blame anyone without any further proof.

Maybe she's innocent or maybe she's not. But this whole time, we loved the wrong person, who turned out to be the MURDERER of our dad. And how can we just say that she's not involved in these? How can we know that she hides something behind that pretty innocent mask?
Jungkook growled making everyone fall deep in thoughts.

Only the sound of engine was heard. We were not far away when yoongi hyung's phone again rang. He received it and brought it to his ear. And in no time, his face became red due to anger. His grip in the starring wheel tightened making his knuckles turn white. Veins were popping out from his neck and arms. (Gooshhh i can't imagine this aaaa this so freaking hoott ok stop now)

We couldn't think of what made him angry like this. He could destroy everything when he's angry. He hanged up the phone as he was still angry as before. Again?! So many things are happening today. That's too much to digest. We all remained silent feeling scared to talk with an angry yoongi. Only jin hyung had the courage to ask him as he did.

Y-yoongi. What happened?
Jin hyung asked looking at him as yoongi hyung sighed frustrated.
Everything's messed up.
He paused for a moment.
Soyun....

Belongs to a mafia family.

3rd person pov

Three different places with three different terrible incidents. A girl crying over her dead sister, a boy satisfied as his plans working and another, the feeling of hatred.(lol what have i written) Yes. Hatred. That was the only thing they felt after hearing that. The though they lived with a traitor made their bloods boil. They felt disappointed and hurt.

Only if they knew the truth....

All of them walked through the hallway with a cold face. The hallway was not so full with people. As they were passing by a room, they heard whimper. As jhope peaked thought it, his eyes widened seeing the sight in front of him. He was going to call her but then he remembered who she is.
Yu-SOYUN!!!

His scream made soyun startled as well as the others. He went towards her with predatory steps and soyun was kind of lost. Namjoon noticed the knife beside her as he picked it up after wearing his gloves.
S-sana?
Hoseok whispered as he got to see her face. This made everyone look at the lifeless body on soyun's lap.

Hoseok crouched down to her level and brought her head on his lap. He started slapping her face desperately calling her.
S-sana? Wake up. Sana? Sana?!
Soyun was looking at her brothers confusingly.
Y-you guys...kn-know sana unnie?
She asked.
YOU BITCH WHAT HAVE U DONE TO MY SANA? (A.n: Guys this is JUST a fanfic)
Hoseok screamed making her flinch.

She was more confused than before.
B-but o-oppa, i-i haven't d-do-
She was going to defend herself when namjoon cut her off
SHUT UP U LIAR! U killed her!!
Namjoon was holding the knife with something in his hand with which he determined the fingerprint. The fingerprint on the knife matched with soyun's one which was a misunderstanding. (Idk if there's smth like that...but let's just pretend)

As soon namjoon said that, everyone looked at her with blood shot red eyes. Hoseok lost his temper and gripped a handful hair of soyun dragging her up.
O-oppa. It hurts....belive me...i d-didn't
Soyun pleaded them but they were not listening. Cuz they thought they got their proof.

How much u will lie huh? U freaking gold digger. First ur mother and now u? Ur whole family is a freaking murderer
Jungkook said breathing heavily. Tears were already flowing down her cheeks. Hoseok threw her realising his grip making her head bump into the wall. It made a small cut on her forehead as bloods were dripping down along with her tears.

O-oppa. Plz believe me. I-i didn't kill her. Belive me....
Soyun said almost begging them. But they weren't person to belive. Only one person's heart ached seeing her like this. It was taehyung. Cuz he was the closest to her. He looked away as he saw her coming towards her.
O-oppa. U r gonna belive ur berry. Right? U said u won't leave me! Oppa. Tell them! This is wrong. Tell them t-to trust me.

Soyun said holding his arms but taehyung just closed his eyes not wanting to look at her. Finding no answer, she went to yoongi
O-oppa! U r my...mewi oppa right? U will belive me. Plz oppa. I'm telling the tru-
Shut up. That name has died for me. I had no such name. Stop calling me oppa. It disgusts
Yoongi said yanking his hand away and turning around.

Correction hyung. 'Us' we don't want to be brother of a murderer. For us, we didn't have a sister. And we don't have a sister. She's only a slut, a gold digger, bitch, and the daughter of a murderer. Oh i forgot! She herself is a murderer!
Jungkook said glaring at her making her hiccup more badly.

Jimin and jin also looked away not wanting to see the miserable girl in front of them. She was pleading all of them but they couldn't belive her. And namjoon's next words made soyun completely silent.

U know that we can handle u to police any moment

He paused and looked at her gritting his teeth.

But we don't want to ruin our reputation.

So u won't be sent to the prison.

You will face the real hell!

Namjoon said the last part creepily making soyun gulp in terror.

Little did they knew that someone is was looking at them from far with an amused expression. This wasn't a part of his plan. But he still enjoyed seeing them suffer.

Our plan is more that working!

---

End of chapter 37

Woaaa. This is what i planned from the very beginning haha. I know this chap was too much. And many secrets was revealed. But...more & moree waiting in the futureee.

Till then, stay healthy, stay hydrated, take care of urselfff

Borahaee

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
88.8K 3.1K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
22.1K 802 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...