Pyaar tune kya kiya (Manan)

By MoonlightStoryworld

Mil jaaye toh Aasmaan , Mil jaaye toh Daastaan . Manzil kahoon tujhko mein ya , Hasraton ja kaisa karwaan . ... More

Prologue
Chapter-2
Chapter -3

Chapter 1

612 58 20
By MoonlightStoryworld

"Omg Nandini You saw your new boss , He is so hot"

Nandini smile and said "Dekhna kahin apni hotness se tumhe na jala de".

"Nandini you are so boring yaar, and boys are not so bad as you think " Disha said with a bad face

"And Boys are not so good as you think" Nandini replied .

Disha joined her both hand and said "No one can win you"Nandini smile .

A voice came " hey guys , what's going on" Nandini and disha See from where the voice comes .

"I am explaining to Nandini ma'am that boys are not so bad but she is"

"There is no use in understanding her" Priyal said looking at Nandini.

"Without make , simple dress just simple face , I think 50 years ki women bhi makeup me rehti hogi , or isse dekho kon kahega ki fasion designer hai , wo bhi india ki sabse badi company mein"

"Yet all the boys of Office die on her" Disha said .

"Itni bakwaas karne se acha hai , kaam per dhayan do" Nandini said .

( Disha - Nandini friend )

( Priyal - Nandini best friend )

________

"Give me all the information" A person said

"Sir I have placed the list on your table, you can see but sir there is a girl about whom I would like to share you personally". Employee request .

"Tell"

"Sir, she is the most intelligent girl in this office, but sir she wears the dress like behenji type. No one can see that she is a fashion designer". He explained .

"Mera ek message do usse" Person said .

"Ok sir"

He comes out of the cabin And looks at Nandini and goes to her "Nandini sir ka message hai tumhare liye".

"Kya"

"He is saying fashion designer , it is necessary to have first's own fashionable skills . Change yourself or else there is no place for you here" He give message to Nandini .

"So give them a message that they should keep their eyes on my work and not on me, it will be good for him And I also have no interest in working with such a boss". She said with attitude .

Employee goes to the cabin .

"Sir" He tells him about Nandini message .

"There is something in this girl, I  Want to Meet Her" He thought .

He comes out of the cabin "Hello everyone"

"Where is she?"

Nandini comes in front of him and said "Are u asking about me?"

They look at eachother and get shocked their eyes get moist , her red puff full of tears looking at him with anger and disappointed . She trying to control her tears but she fail tears start flowing from her eyes , She ran from there .

Milne hai Mujhse aayi ,
Phir Jaane kyu Tanhaai ,
Kis mod pe hai laayi Aashiqui .

Khud se hai ya khuda se ,
Iss pal meri ladaai ,
Kis mod pe hai laayi Aashiqui .

.....Ohho.....

"What happened to her" Disha was confused "Let's see her" .

_______

"Nandini you arrived so soon" Navya asked her she sees Nandini face she was crying " Nandu are u fine".

"What happened , why are you crying?" Rishabh asked with consed.

Priyal and Disha  also came to Nandini's house and Priyal hug her .

"What happened will someone tell me something" Navya asked because she was very confused and seeing Nandini crying, she was tense.

"Wo wapas aa gaya hai" Priyal said in low tone .

"Who"

"Manik" Nandini said with hurtful tone , they gets shocked .

( Navya - Nandini sister , Nandini parents adopt her , they both share beautiful bond )

Flashback

"Log kehte hain ki zindagi khubsurat hai...Zindagi rango se bari hai....lekin meri Zindagi to black or white hai jisme koi rang nhi , phir mein sochti hu black and white bhi to rang hai aur ye soch ke ek ajeeb si khushi hoti hai" A girl is writing in a diary and write this she smile .

"Nandu , Obey me Someday a prince will come and read your diary and says Ms Nandini Murthy will you marry me" Navya said dramatically .

Nandini laugh and say "Prince ke liye Princess hoti hai , mujh jesi ladki nhi ".

"Haha very funny , and from the house to College on the way, the boys are crazy for you,
So you are not such a girl, you are a princess" Navya remind her " Nandu tujhe kesa humsafar chaiye" She added .

"I want someone who listen to his heart, who is only mine, who loves my soul, Chahe wo kesa bhi ho but his love be true " she explained her .

"Nandu baarish , Let's go in rain" Navya said excitedly .

"No Navya we will get sick"

"Nothing will happen "Navya held her hand and take her to the balcony . Nandini enjoying rain with open arms and closed eyes relief spread across his features . She was sing  'Kaisa hai , kon hai wo Jane kahan hai , jis ke liye mere hanton pe haan hai'

__________

"So what kind of girl want you" Mukti asked .

"The one who is different, who knows that my friend is my life, there should be something which is different from the girls, but no one can take the place of you all". Fab4 hug him ( Group hug)

"I Love u guys"

"We love u Manik"

"I love u Nandu"

"I love u too"

_________

"Navya we are getting late" Nandini shouted .

"2 minute"

After 2 minutes , they leaves for college

"Thank god we reach College on time" Navya said Nandini nodded.

"Ok bye ,See you after taking my class" Navya bidding bye and left when Priyal came .

"Hii Nandini"

"Hii Priyal"

Both of them are talking while walking but Nandini stop and smile when she listens music .

"What happened" Priyal said .

"Don't know why but it's a strange feeling listening to his voice, getting a relaxed"  Nandini said with a small smile .

"He is Manik Malhotra Stay away from him and his group" Priyal said with scared voice

"Why and which group"

"Fab5 , There are 5 members in it, Cabir , Mukti , Dhruv , Aliya and Manik . All of them are spoiled children of their father, in this college, that is what they want.
Nobody can say anything to them and whoever dared , they ruin their life, if they say day to night, it means night and please stay away from them" She warn her .

"And why do you think i'm afraid from those stupid people".

"You don't know them , they are dangerous" she again warned her .

"And they do not know that Nandini Murthy has entered this college now" She said proudly .

"No one can explain you Uff "

________

"Today a new girl is seen in college, she is hot , what is her name, Hmm Navya" Dhruv tell .

"Chal milke aate hai" Cabir winked .

"Hey babe" Navya ignored him and was going but Cabir hold her hand

"Leave my hand" Navya speaks, she tries to get her hand off but Cabir kept her hand tightly.

"Hayee ye jo hot ladkiyan gussa dikhati hai hai na , mujhe bhut acchi lagti hai" He smile widely
He was about to touch her face but Navya pushed him .

Next - Manan first meet.

How was today part?

Are u excited for next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 2.4K 12
Karya terbaharu TICERSHAM, Mengisahkan kehidupan para isteri yang tabah menghadapi onak ranjau yang mencabar dalam menjalani hidup berkeluarga dalam...
428K 30.9K 42
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
75.2K 6.6K 62
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
440K 15.9K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...