|I am falling in love|| fred...

By hufflepuffkind

I would call this story an unsuccess. This was my first ever story (and that is the main reason why is it sti... More

|read to understand|
|chapter 2|coming out|
|chapter 3|Hagrid's lesson|
|chapter 4|quiddich match|
|chapter 5|a spark of jealousy|
|chapter 6|chit chats in class|
|chapter 7|library|
|chapter 8|sadness and cuddles|
|chapter 9|fuck notes, I want cuddles|
|chapter 10|i like you|
|info|

|chapter 1|prank on Filch|

898 23 26
By hufflepuffkind

Lee Jordan was awesome at catching weird yet important things with his eyes. Things, that others sometimes could and could not see. He had to be able to catch the moment and talk about it the way that makes it mesmerizing and hard to forget since he was an announcer for the Quidditch matches. He had to notice a lot of stuff.

The boy noticed stuff that others didn't seem to care about.

Lee cared.

He could see when his friends weren't feeling well or when something was bothering them. He always tried to get them to feel alright again. It always worked, cause he knew his friends well enough to make them feel better.

He wasn't only known for being a quidditch announcer. He was known for being a good prankster with his two pals.

His two best friends are awesome pranksters and the best ones Lee has ever met. Fred and George Weasleys.

Usually, while the twins did stuff Lee would look out for professors, Filch, and his filthy cat.

Today was one of these days. The twins were planning a big explosion that would turn Filches office pink. Walls, work table, chains on the wall, papers forgotten on the table, and everything that wasn't hidden.

Lee was poking his head out through the door, just in case, Filch would decide to come in here.

He was looking around, trying to see if filch would come around from any corner and he with the twins would have to run.

The boy tried listening for any sound too, but the twins giggling was muffing any sound coming from corridors.

" Could you guys be a little quieter? And please hurry up! " - he said a little bit annoyed.

" Relax, Lee. We're almost done "

Just as the twins said that Filches cat Mrs. Norris walked into the corridor and Lee whispered to the twins :

"Mrs. Norris is here! Let's go! Filch will be here any minute!"

The braided boy knew he needed to act quickly, because if Mrs.Norris is here, Filch is close too.

So he went into Filch's office and took both of the twin's hands, and dragged them both out. After closing the door the Gryffindor boys ran through corridors as fast as they could, right into the Gryffindors common room and their dorm room.

" Don't tell me that Lee is scared of getting caught? " - George snickered.

" I'm not! Plus, if we would have got caught around old hags office, he would immediately think that something is wrong " - Lee tried to defend himself.

" Lee is right, if he caught us, where would the fun be. I can already imagine Filch coming in and getting bombed, haha" - Fred chuckled. At the exact moment, the quiet sound of the 'surprise' exploding could be heard even here.

Pranksters glanced at each other and started cracking up.

" Guys, go to sleep. You'll need the energy when you'll need to go in detention. Plus, I bet Filch will ask to be the one, who's detention you all will be heading to " - their calm roommate, Kenneth Towler, said.

" I want to stay up creating something new tho... " - George muttered.

" I would rather remain up too " - Fred agreed.

" Guys, Kenneth is right, Filch definitely suspects us and he'll want to teach us a lesson " - Lee explained tiredly and yawned.

" Okay fine. " - they finally approved.

.

In the morning the boys got prepared for the day and raced to the great hall for breakfast. Fred ran off first, immediately after him ran George. After the twins ran Lee, trying to keep up. Towler was already in the great hall.

" I won, hehe " - Fred chuckled.

" You cheated! " - complained George.

" I did not "

" You did! "

" I didn't !"

" Did! "

" Guys, enough " - their roommate, Kenneth, said quite annoyed calmly sitting in his usual place. Lee sat down next to him, but twins squished in between the two.

Soon they started putting food on their plates. As they were eating, they noticed McGonagall looking at them with the same look she gave them every time they did something that said 'you know what you did. It was funny, but you are still getting detention'. Fred noticed that first and jokingly winked at the professor, in response she just rolled her eyes.

.

After finishing eating they quickly went to their first class which was sadly transfiguration.

" Hello there, boys. " - McGonagall greeted them.

" Good morning Professor McGonagall " - greeted Lee and George.

" You boys have detention with Filch for two weeks, starting today. Now please sit down."

All boys groaned but were quite glad that McGonagall didn't take any points away from Gryffindor. They knew she secretly loved them and their pranks.

.

After their lessons, the boys waited for Filch's detention. And oh God was it boring for everyone. Who would find it fun to polish the silver trophies in the trophy room? Or do absolutely anything that Filch tells them to! The worst part is them doing it without magic.

But the twins wouldn't have the best prankster's crown if they wouldn't find a way to make everything fun and entertaining.

The man came to pick them up and they followed him quietly suppressing giggles. They had some plans. Lee and the twins Followed Filch in the trophy room. They knew that he led them because he didn't trust them and thought that they would have just left. And he was absolutely right. They would have just left without looking back.

They didn't like the fact that he stayed there with them to watch them, but they knew that old hag didn't trust them, and in all honesty, they didn't care. Nobody will stop them and their pranks!

.

When the detention started the boys acted normal, they were calm, well not really... they pretended to be.

Seeing them calm made Filch more worried than ever. He was looking at them suspiciously, watching every move they made, while they were just simply cleaning the trophies.

At the exact second Filch turned his head away from Fred and George to look at Lee, the boys poured blue dye on the cloth they were cleaning the trophy with, and soon it turned blue. They took another after another one and turned all of them blue.

When Filch looked at the boys again he saw something that irritated him so much. The twin's hands were covered in blue dye, just like their clothes and the precious, rusty school trophies. And the Weasleys were acting like it's all fine!

He ran up to them and grabbed the fabrics and trophies from their hands slowly putting them down.

Then the furious man turned to face the twins.

" My precious trophies! I took care of them for so long! And you destroyed them! Go to Dumbledores office! Now!" - Filch shrieked.

The three boys started cracking up and quickly ran out.

.

In Dumbledore's office, the three boys stood calmly.

" Hello, there boys, Filch..." - Dumbledore said calmly.

" Those evil bastards ruined the perfectly shiny trophies! I don't want them touching anything! They will only ruin it " - Filch roared. He was obviously too tired of the twins. He could handle Lee, but now he just wanted a break.

" Alright, Mr. Filch. I understand. Do you think the boys could finish your detention? "

" Absolutely NOT! " - caretaker yelled. He wasn't having it.

" Alright, Mr. Filch. From now on the boys will have detention with someone else. Now please go on and check the corridors. It's getting late and no students should be out at this time." - principal said calmly and Filch ran as far away as he could from the pranksters. Then Dumbledore turned to them.

" Boys, do you understand, that your pranks are getting out of hand? "

" But they are funny! " - Fred disagreed.

" They indeed are. There were once just as great pranksters as you, boys. I did indeed love them and their pranks. I bet you would get along. " - Dumbledore said looking like he was deep in thought. Once he was back to reality he said :

" But I still need to give you guys detention, no matter how good pranks do you guys create. "

" There are no more teachers that would be able to or would willingly choose to give us detention, cause we might mess something up... " - Fred smirked.

" Hmm... There is Mr. Snape..." - Dumbledore trailed off instantly taking the smirks off the boy's faces.

" But I think I'll just send you to Hagrid. He knows what to do! " - Dumbledore finished. The boys relaxed a bit. Obviously, detention with Hagrid is ten times better than with Snape.

" Go to sleep, boys. It's quite late. " - he added.

The companions immediately ran to their common room, not wanting to risk getting detention with Snape, where they saw Angelina Johnson. The girl came up to the three and looking at George asked :
" Did you tell him? " - she looked at Lee, showing that the person George should have told something to was him.
" Not yet... Anyway, let's go, Lee! " - after George answered Angelina he dragged Lee upstairs.

Lee was suspicious of George. What could have happened? Is George hurt? Does he not want to be friends with him anymore? Maybe she is just a new member, who suddenly got added to their prankster group?

When they got in the room, Lee turned to look at George, but he was looking at the floor. Then Lee glanced at Fred, expecting help, but he just shrugged not knowing what the hell was going on either.

" So... What do you need to tell me?.. " - he hesitantly asked, but didn't get a response. To be honest, George was scaring him. They never hid anything from one another.

" George...? " - he tried again.

" Bro..? " - Fred asked, getting worried too.

" I promise, I'll tell you guys tomorrow. Let's go to sleep now, please. " - George said and ran into the bathroom to do basic stuff and get ready to go to sleep.

That night three boys laid in bed thinking about what is waiting for them tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
1.2M 38K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
2.2M 61.1K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
42K 542 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 🏅 #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...