The Eye of the Storm - Izuku...

Galing kay lavendarlavish

(very short chapters in the beginning that's why it looks so long when it's not lol) join my pateron for extr... Higit pa

Quirk Information
The Calm Before the Storm (Prologue)
Little Girl
The Full Story
Congratulations
Let the Games Begin
Going Home
Quiet
Thunderstorm
Heroically
Thank you Izuku
Sweet and Calm
Lost Control
Why They Are Named
Sleepy
Forget Her Name
Shadow
Green Anklet
Talk to You
Walls & Doors
Realization
You, Not Me
A Person
Resentment
Forever
Greek Goddess
Theories & Practice
Too Calm
We Meet Again
Not Going Anywhere
Lecture Time
A Fatal Memory
A Damn Sap
Lover Boy
Go and Win
Deception
Too Far
Company
Threats & Promises
Another Realization
Rain and Rainbows, Regret and Loneliness
Reminiscing
Fixing What Was Broken
Desperate Promises
Trip Down Memory Lane
Beasts & Creatures
Not A Monster
A Familar Talk
Pitch Black
Shock
Survivor's Guilt
Get Him Back
A Moment of Peace
Safety
Victory's Price
Moon & Stars
Loving Touches
Two Heroes Movie 1/4
Two Heroes Movie 2/4
Two Heroes Movie 3/4
Two Heroes Movie 4/4
Planning
The First Test
Fight or Protect, Help or Run away
Can't Say You Didn't Warn Him
Who's Who?
A New Rival
A Talk About Rain
Tired Training
Two Helping Hands
A Talk to the Sun
A Moment With You
White-Hot Rage
The Revealing Change
The Message Left Behind
Light and Darkness
What's Done In The Dark
The Eye of the Storm
Peace
Author's Note
Update

What Fate Holds

6.6K 256 185
Galing kay lavendarlavish

-Izuku at the mall-

He needed to get some weights. Maybe something for his wrists since he was starting to grow out of his previous weights. You were talking about getting some bug repellent too, maybe he could grab you some while he's at it. Wouldn't want a repeat of what happened when a hornet flew on your shoulder and you-

"Oh look it's someone from UA, nice!" He heard a raspy voice call out to him before the man threw an arm around his shoulders, "I want an autograph! You were the one who got beat the hell up at the sports festival right?" The man asked as he tightened his grip.

The boy knew that UA was famous but never thought they would attract crazed fans like this. Hopefully, you weren't getting recognized like this since you don't really like people touching you or get nervous around strangers-

"Aren't you one of the students who ran into the Hero Killer in the Hosu incidents too?! You're practically famous!"

He laughed nervously, that was supposed to be kept quiet, how did he know everything? "You sure do know a lot."

"What can I say! I'm just a big fan of yours, I can't believe I'm running into you again. It's almost like it might not be a coincidence." The man slid his hand up as he carefully wrapped four fingers around his throat, "No, no this," he giggled as the boy started to recognize his aura, his voice, "This right here feels like it's destiny! Ah that's right we haven't met since the attack on UA, why don't we spend some time catching up," he smiled as he finally turned his head to the direction of the boy, "Izuku Midoriya."

It was him.

"Tomura Shigaraki."

"Act natural," he commanded as he tightened his grip, "Don't make a scene. I'm just an old friend who ran into you at the mall. Calm down and wipe that look off your face, I just want a friendly conversation that's all." The boy began to struggle as he balled his fist getting ready to fight him off until "Woah let's calm down yeah? If you try to fight me all I have to do is let this little finger touch your throat and you'll be turned to ash in seconds."

"If you do that here, where there are so many people, a hero will come and catch you in no time. You wouldn't be able to escape," the boy growled.

The man nodded as he went to guide the boy to sit down somewhere before he catches a certain someone's eyes, "I don't doubt that but look at all these sheep. Any single one of them could use their quirks, start a massacre whenever they want, and yet they're all here, smiling. They all think the laws and rules will protect them because they assume everyone has the same morals as them. How stupid." He was close to where he wanted to sit the boy down until another thought popped in his head.

"You know if you do try to fight me right now I could kill you, and yes I might get caught but before I do I could kill what? 20? 30? 40 more people? Oh and if that doesn't faze you then I guess killing that little girlfriend of yours will yeah?"

The boy stopped dead in his tracks as he felt his entire body run cold, his heart dropping to his stomach, "What did you say?" He growled as the man halted his movement, making sure to not accidentally kill him.

He laughed, "That got your attention huh? You know if you two really are trying to keep that whole thing you got going on a secret, then maybe you two should find a place private when you wanna stick your tongue down her throat."

"You leave her out of-"

"Come to think of it she's here right? Man, she would be very valuable to my cause! What was her name again? Y/n L/n-"

"I get it," he whispered as he tried to keep his fist to his side, biting his lip to stop it from shaking, "Let's talk."

"This is nice! Real nice! I knew she was important to you! C'mon let's find you a seat, I think over there is nice!" He directed him to sit in front of him as he leaned over the bench, loosening his grip as he went on to talk to the boy. Get everything off his chest.

"When it comes down to it, I basically hate everything, but the Hero Killer pisses me off the most right now." He was tired of being upstaged. Tired of being humbled. Tired of losing level after level.

"Isn't he one of your guys?" The boy asked as he tried to think of any way out of the situation to make sure you wouldn't come back to meet him at the spot.

"Not technically, but that's what the media thinks. The media made it look like we're together which is a big problem. It's like everyone is obsessed with that stupid hero killer. The attack in Hosu when I realized the Nomus, the USJ attack-"

"All the incidents that led to you almost killing her, if she's so valuable to you why do it?" He seethed.

You were valuable to him according to his master because some man for his cause would rave on and on about your quirk. How destructive it is. How deadly it can be. Just like his own quirk. That of course brought interest to his master and made him order the two men to bring you to him at once.

"Hey hey hey don't get mad at me! I don't actually want her dead unless she gets in my way. My ally on the other hand, well I can't say the same for him," the man with the swords. That's right, every chance they met he gave off something intense like he was only there to kill. "I almost disintegrated the bastard after the USJ incident. He's so damn stubborn! He was just supposed to take her, not almost kill her!"

"What does he want from her?! Why can't you all leave her the hell alone! What has she done to him?!" He yelled, it was like everyone wanted to get to you and he needed to protect you. He promised himself that he would but-

"Can't say honestly, but hey you should be thanking me Izuku Midoriya! My ally really wanted her dead, but she is so much more valuable to me alive!" He praised himself, "Even Stain saved her because he probably saw her potential! Saw how powerful she really is! What even is the difference between me and Stain? Huh, Midoriya?"

"What's the difference? I don't understand you guys and your goals, you're villains and I don't agree with anything you do. I don't agree with the hero killer either, but I can understand him at least, kinda, only because the hero killer and I have something in common," he remembered the night you and him were talking about Stain until you fell asleep on his shoulder as he scrolled through the news, learning everything about the man.

He balled his fists impossibly tighter in his lap, "We were inspired by All Might. That night he even saved her from the flying nomu. He's a maniac, but he doesn't destroy things just because it sounds fun and when things were looking bad for him, he didn't abandon his mission like you did. That is the difference between the two of you, even though what he did was wrong, he held true to his beliefs." He lifted his head to see the man was already looking down at him with an unreadable expression until he shook his head.

"That's like a weight off my chest! I see it all now! The dots are connecting! Why he makes me so angry, why you irritate me so much! Everything makes sense! It's him! I get it, it's All Might that makes me so mad! I just have to kill him to feel better right!" The hero leads the world with false smiles to assure to everyone that it was okay when it wasn't. It's so fucking annoying. All Might was so annoying, wait a minute he's not the only one who thinks that-

"Come to think of it, that girl of yours isn't the biggest fan of All Might either right? Man, it's like she was meant to be on my side! Like fate!"

"Leave her out of this Shigaraki!"

"You know what would bring the attention back to me, Izuku Midoriya?! Her! And you brought her closer to us! It is fate! Think of all the things she can do! I heard what a number she did on Stain just imagine if she had a little more power on her side!"

His heart dropped as he felt sick to his stomach. He led you to them? Was it because you two are so close? Was it because of him that you were heading towards your downfall? "Don't you even think about laying a finger on her! She would never join you!"

"You don't know that, no you don't know that at all. All it takes is just a little darkness to have someone join you. Of course, if she doesn't join me I would have to kill her, can't risk having someone like her on the heroes' side."

Kill you?

If he killed you that would be on his own hands. Because he's not strong enough to protect you. You keep getting hurt and threatened under his watch and now it's because he unknowingly brought you closer to the very thing that wanted you dead or alive?

All because of him?

"You know maybe if you lost her you'd understand how it feels to lose everything because of someone too! I'll make sure you get a taste of that feeling! Maybe it'd do you good!" He raved on as he felt the boy begin to go limp in his hold. He leaned over the boy's shoulder and saw the defeated look on his face, "What's with the tears? You're awfully quiet now. What? No threats?"

"Leave her out of this," he said softly as he just pleaded for him to let you just live. You have already been through enough. "She's done nothing to deserve this- just- take me instead of her-"

Suddenly the harsh grip on his throat disappeared as he saw a flash of your hand grabbing Shigaraki's finger, tugging the man back so fast that he gasped at the sudden movement while the boy fell onto the floor, turning around to see you. No, this couldn't be happening.

"Give me one good reason not to break your fucking finger right now Shigaraki."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes..the talk..leave a comment pretty please! I really love reading them and you guys are hilarious!!!

Also it's an Izuku x reader fanfic guys!!! They're gonna be okay soon give them time! In fact yesterday and today I was writing pieces of fluff so that means that they eventually at some point and time end up okay!!! Patienceeee!

Thank you all for the 5K on Wattpad!! Seriously just yesterday we hit 4K now we are already up another thousand! Thank you so much itmeans a lot to me that you enjoy my story so much!!! 

Until next chapter!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.8K 389 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
494K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
5.1K 188 18
Todoroki took it hard. His best friend--his brother--was gone. Hero-in-Training: Deku was missing. Everything was falling apart. Starting with a ban...
36.1K 994 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...