Eres Mía

m8star tarafından

Book 1 hell /hɛl/ noun a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, ofte... Daha Fazla

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
e p i l o g u e
announcement
sequel

~ 27 ~

2.9K 82 36
m8star tarafından

Lorenzo POV

It had been two days. Two days since I talked to her and she was nowhere to be seen. No one could find her and I'd been trying to get a hold of Dante but I couldn't find him either.

None of my underworld contacts knew him. Lucía was gone and I had no leads as to where she was. I was trying to be strong for her and her family but I was scared too. Who had her?

When am I going to find her again?

"Lorenzo?! Are you even listening to me?" Don shouted.

"Lo siento Don." I said, but I couldn't help it when my thoughts wandered to her again.

Her confidence, her personality, everything about her that I didn't even know yet.

It intrigued me so much.

When the meeting was over, I went up to my makeshift room; my phone was lying on my bed so I grabbed it and walked out the house.

Lucía never told me where Dante and her met but I knew it was in New York somewhere.

Maybe he's in Italy now. He wasn't in the house when the bomb destroyed it.

I got into a car and sped out of the mansion's gates. I debated in my head whether to listen to music or not but decided against it to keep my head clear.

Just as I was about to give into my Spotify account, my phone buzzed twice in the passenger seat.

Unknown: Trattoria Monti. 20 minutes.
Be there.

Still wary, I put the location into my GPS and began driving to it.

Let's hope this isn't a trap, right?
___________________________

After parking the car, I walked into the restaurant. It was small and quaint and the divine smell of Italian cuisine filled my senses.

Sitting in the corner of the restaurant was a man, average height and dressed in black. His hood remained up and sunglasses sat on the bridge of his nose.

As if he sensed I was here, the hand he had resting on the table beckoned me towards him.

"Sit." He said, not looking up from the pen he had spinning around his fingers.

I sat across from him and he looked up at me. He removed his hood and took of the sunglasses.

"Dios mio, could you be more cryptic Dante?" I asked him, scoffing at his need for mystery.

He laughed and shook his head at me.

"You're just like her. Speaking of, I wanna help you. I found her."

"How? We've been searching for 48 hours and we still haven't found her, so how the hell did you find her?"

"You underestimate me Enzo. She's my best friend and she's smart. She had a burner phone on her when she got kidnapped but they never found it. I put a tracker in it 'cause she said, and I quote: 'If anything was to happen to me, I want you to always be able to find me.' You gonna help me get her back?"

I nodded without hesitation.

"Good. You brought your car?"

"Yeah, we going somewhere?" I asked.

"Mama Cortez's house. We have a kidnapping to plan."
___________________________

I looked at Dante. He looked at me. Don looked at him. He looked at Don. He looked at the people. The people looked at him.

God, could this be anymore awkward?

"No, it can't be anymore awkward than this." Dante said.

shit.

"Alright, what's the plan for getting my daughter back?"

"We have a location so all we need to do is storm the place and get her back." Dante said, clearing his throat.

"They probably have tons of security as well as Russian and Mexican mafiosos. I think that Hernandez and Mozorov teamed up, but who kidnapped Lucía?"

"There's only one way to find out."

"Get some rest, we leave at 8. Train, rest, do whatever you please but be ready." Don said, dismissing us all.

"Lorenzo, wait. I want to talk to you."

Oh shit.

"How are we sure that we can trust Dante? We barely know him." Don explained.

"That's the thing Don. We aren't sure, but Lucía trusts him. Although I don't know your daughter well, I trust her. We have to at this point, he told me that she contacted him."

"Alright. Also, don't think I forgot about your little stunt back in New York. Lucía may have forgiven you, but I'm watching you."

"Sí Don."

He nodded and I returned it just as he left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.
___________________________

Lucía POV

I woke up, my head resting on the wall beside me as I was greeted with three grey walls and a pounding headache.

It had been a few hours or so, I couldn't really tell. Last thing I remember, guy four had come to play boxing with me. He had come three times today. The rest of them only came once.

The door creaked open and I hugged my knees towards me but to my surprise, Kim walked in.

"What do you want?" I said, rolling my eyes at her.

"Do me a favour and just listen to me before you say anything." Kim replied, scoffing at my child-like behaviour.

"Fine, what is it then?"

"I want to help you escape. I know it sounds weird, but I want to help. I need to get out of here. For the sake of my baby. For my sake."

"So, how are we gonna do it?"

"Wait- you okay with this?"

"Well, I'd rather help you escape with me than let guy one, two, three or four best me up again."

She looked as if she was going to say something then stayed quiet.

Wait. What if we-

Are you insane?

It's crazy enough to work.

You could die.

I don't die, I'm me.

What about me?

You're me. We won't die.

What if-

No.

"Wanna learn how to make a bomb?"
___________________________
(play the song)

Two hours later, ten bombs sat in front of Kim
and I. It seemed impossible, but we (I) had
done it.

"How do you know how to do this?"

"Doesn't matter. Now come on, we gotta get these into place so when I set the timer, they can blow up at the right time."

We went over the locations again, then I handed her the bombs; taking them, she left me alone once again.

As she went, I thought about my family. How they would feel if I died, and how Enzo would feel.

How was Enzo?

The sad part was, he and I never got to know each other. We knew a fact file's worth of information about each other but we never showed our true selves.

I felt a vibration against my chest so I grabbed the burner phone and opened the message.

D: We're coming tonite.

You: What time?

D: 8.

You: Text me when you're ten minutes away. I have a plan.

D: Don't die.

You: Don't worry.

Just as I put the burner phone back in its uncomfortable position, Kim walked back in.

"They're all set, just like we planned." She said, sitting in front of me.

"Slight change of plan, we're getting out with some help."

"Who's help Lucía?"

"Someone I trust. Don't worry, as soon as we're out, I'll take you to the border and you can go about your life."

She sighed and looked at me, a undetectable feeling in her eyes.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it." I replied, a small smile creeping its way onto my face.

We sat in a comfortable silence, till she spoke up.

"Lucía, can you promise me that I'm going to be safe?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"I never wanted to be in this life, Henry forced it on me. I just wanted to leave and have my baby somewhere else. This life is stressful and torturous. Please Lucía, promise me.

I hesitated. Promising things was one of the hardest things to do in the Mafia life. Especially now.

It depended so much on the future hours to come. I couldn't. But I had to. For her sake.

"I promise."

She threw her arms around me and held me in an embrace whilst I awkwardly patted her back.

I felt the phone buzz again so I grabbed it.

D: Do it.

You: Do the roar.

D: Lucía.

You: Fine.

I slid the laptop onto my lap and started the timer.

"Come, we need to go."

"Okay. Also, here. I know you're good with them, and we may need them. Just to be safe." Kim stated, expressing her concerns subtly as she handed me a gun.

"Thanks."

We walked out of the room and went through the corridor; thankfully the gun had a silencer on it so I wouldn't have to worry about the noise it could make.

"Hey!" I heard a shout from behind us.

I spun round to see a guard in a suit running towards us. With one shot, he crumpled to the floor and we continued moving.

We got to the entrance and Kim stepped out, heading towards the car.

Just as I was about to do the same, I was pulled back and punched in the back.

I turned around and pointed the gun at my attacker.

"I would love to kill you right now, but to be fair: that's a waste of my time."

"Lucía come on, I've been your only father figure for years. Romeo never did anything."

"Because you pushed him away. You didn't let him be my father figure. My real father figure. See you in hell Henry."

I shot him in the arm then ran out the building.

I saw Kim standing with Dante and Enzo leaning against his Lamborghini, drumming his fingers on the hood.

He looked up and saw me. I smiled at him and instantly, he ran towards me.

He pulled me into a bone-crushing hug and kissed my forehead.

"I thought I was gonna lose you." He whispered.

"I'm tougher than I look." I said, laughing a little.

"Besides, eres mia. As long as I'm alive, no one will fuck with you."

"Same goes for you. Oh, and we should go."

He looked at me confused but dropped it as he took me to his car, Dante and Kim in the back.

As we drove away with other cars following us, I stared out the window and watched as a multiple bombs went off and the mansion began going up in flames.

It was quite the sight to see.
___________________________

enjoy this week's chapter!!

It's a birthday special, so I'll see you guys next week. Have a great weekend everyone and I hope you like it!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop them in the comments or message me :)

blessed,
~m

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 132 21
I am the devil. A heartless, cold-blooded fucking killer. Nothing can fucking stop me. I don't have a heart. I'm emotionally numb like my heart is ma...
239K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
3.4K 269 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
2.2M 65.1K 75
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...