(Yours Series # 3) Never Your...

By beeyotch

(Yours Series # 3) Kelsey Fuentes thought that after her failed experience in marriage, she would never dare... More

About The Story
Chapter 00
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Final Chapter

Chapter 09

83.1K 4.3K 1.5K
By beeyotch

Please follow @beeyotchupdated on twitter for real time tweet if any story got updated. Thank you. 

#NY09 Chapter 09

"Sorry," I said when I met him outside the hospital. He texted me almost an hour ago that he's already here, but something came up.

Eli grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips. I smiled against his lips. He's becoming more confident in kissing me in public, and I definitely had no qualms about it. Before, he'd only hold my hands... but now, he's much more confident about wrapping his arm on my shoulders and kissing me.

"Okay lang. Umidlip muna ako," he replied as we got inside his car. The apartment was already almost done, but I still needed to buy some furniture. I debated on just hiring a professional, but I figured that it'd be a nice way to relax—buying furniture and appliances. Besides, I'd been spending a lot of time in pinterest, so I should be okay... I think.

"Why are you tired?" I asked. The last time we talked was the day before yesterday. It's just been so hectic. It was okay—we didn't need to be in constant communication always. He just tells me when he's busy and I do the same.

"Uuwi kasi sila Ate tapos gusto ng reunion, e walang gustong mag-asikaso kaya ako na lang gumawa," he replied while driving.

I reached for his head and patted it. He's so nice. I remembered when I saw him in school before, he was also doing something that wasn't his responsibility. He told me it's easier to do that than to argue. He's one of the nice ones—I hope people wouldn't take advantage of his kindness.

"What do you want for dinner? I'll buy you dinner."

"Hmm... Samgyup, pwede ba?"

I frowned. He laughed. "Fine. Just tonight," I said. He knew that I wasn't a big fan of going to Samgyup because the smell of the smoke stays even after taking a bath.

"Thank you," he said, planting a quick kiss on my lips when the traffic lights turned red. "Don't worry, maganda ka pa rin kahit amoy usok buhok mo, doc," he teased. I told him that after we ate in Samgyup, I was asked like 5 times if I went to samgyup because the smell was so evident. It's not like I could deny when my hair smelled like grilled beef.

When we arrived at the mall, we went straight to the department store and looked at the beds. Eli sat on one of the beds while I was looking around.

"What about this?" I asked as I sat on the king-sized bed.

"Bakit ako tinatanong mo?"

"Because you'll sleep in my bed, too?"

His eyes widened because there was a store assistant beside me. He looked at the lady who just chuckled, and apologized. I just shook my head as I stared at his embarrassed face.

I tapped the bed. "Sit here. It feels nice, Eli."

"Kama mo 'yan. Bahala ka magdesisyon," he said, obviously still shy.

"Is this sturdy, Miss?" I asked the staff as I tried to move. Eli's face was so red. I tried my best to hold my laughter. When we were in the resort, he was thrusting so hard that the bed post kept on hitting the wall. It's been so long for the both of us. It was such an intense night. One for the books. Sometimes, when I shower, I still think about that day when we had no choice but to take the mattress and place it on the floor. He was worried that we were making such noise.

My boyfriend's very shy.

Eli finally had enough and walked to the other end of the store. I just laughed as I followed him.

"Sorry," I said.

"Ito, bagay kay Sammie," he replied, instead, pointing at the double bed. It had a white and simple bed frame.

I smiled at him. "Yeah, I think she'll like that," I said as I reached for his hand. I really love how he always remembers Sammie.

We went around the mall for more than an hour and so far, we settled on the bed and bed frame for Sammie, on the couch, and we also ordered some appliances to be delivered tomorrow.

"Still no bed," I said while I was watching him grill the beef.

"Kailangan mo na ba?"

I nodded. "Yes. The plan is to move next week, so I need the essentials. The others can wait."

"Bilisan na lang natin kumain. Maaga pa naman. Lipat na lang tayo sa iba pang bilihan. May malapit dito, doon bumili si Trista—" he said, and then paused.

I laughed. "What? You can talk about your ex," I said. I'd like it even more if he'd tell me some stories about his ex. All I knew was that they'd been together since high school all throughout college, but when Trista began working in this company, she met this rich guy and dumped Eli. The more that he wasn't talking about it, the more that I'd wonder if maybe there's still some feelings left?

But I didn't want to force it out of him.

I'd just wait until he's more comfortable to tell me about her.

Eli just smiled. "Doon siya bumili nung couch dati," he said, sounding a bit uncomfortable.

"Did you... live with her?" I asked. "But if you don't wanna discuss—"

"Nung last year nung college hanggang pagka-graduate. Kaso nung nagsimula na akong magtrabaho, umalis na sila Ate sa abroad. Tapos inatake si Mama nun. Natakot kami na mag-isa lang si Mama, e paano kapag may nangyari? Kaya bumalik ako sa bahay namin."

I stayed silent.

I'd listen to the parts he's willing to share.

I wouldn't ask for more.

"Baka kasalanan ko rin kaya iniwan ako."

"How was that your fault?" I asked. I couldn't help but ask.

"Di sanay 'yun mag-isa, e..." he said with a small smile. "Pero okay na. Masaya na 'yun. Masaya na rin ako. Kaya nangyari 'yun kasi dadating ka raw talaga sa buhay ko."

I stared at him.

I didn't know what exactly to say—because when I was in a similar position, I hated it when people tell me things like they understood what I was going through... Why couldn't they just let me process things alone?

Sometimes, I just needed to be left alone.

"I'm here now," I said. Because at the very least, that's true. I'm here now. And I have no plans on leaving.

* * *

We finished eating quickly and went to the furniture store Eli was talking about. He's so nice about his ex. To be honest, when Sob first returned from the dead, deep inside, I kind of resented her. Everything was good. I was married to a good man and we have a daughter. But when she returned, everything changed. I hated her existence. It took a lot of work to be able to say her name without feeling this hatred in my heart. I kept on reminding myself that it wasn't her fault that she got into an accident. It wasn't her fault that she disappeared. It was not in her control. And it's unfair of me to hate her for things she had no control over.

Did Eli feel that way, too?

Did he hate her in the beginning, too?

Did he work through his feelings, too? Or was he just a genuinely good person who just wants people to be happy?

Either way, he's still Eli to me and both those things would not change a thing about how I feel about him.

We were looking for a bed. I just wanted a simple bed frame and a comfortable bed because at the end of a long workday, I just wanted to have a good sleep.

"This?" I asked Eli.

He groaned. "Kailangan ba talaga kasama opinion ko?"

I nodded. "You'll sleep here, too!"

"Ano? Pupuslit ako kapag tulog na si Sammie?"

I laughed at the image of him sneaking out of the apartment. "No. Sammie knows about us."

His eyes widened. "Seryoso?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Ano'ng sabi niya?"

"She approves."

"Talaga?" he asked, sounding really worried.

"Yes. But once everything's settled with the apartment, you'll come over for dinner and I'll formally introduce you as my boyfriend, okay?" I asked and he began to blush again. So adorable, this one. "So... what about the bed? Yes or no?"

He sat down, too. "Masyadong malambot."

I arched my brow. "Oh, suddenly you're choosy na."

He pinched my nose. "So cute kapag conyo ka."

I frowned at him and he just laughed at me.

We went around the store. He's right—it was a really nice store. The furniture pieces were simple and the colors were muted—exactly how I like them. Gotta give it to Trista, this one's a good place.

"This one?"

"Ang ganda, kaya lang 'di ba masyadong malaki?"

"No, I think it's fine," I said. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to get this."

Eli nodded. "Okay."

Eli was still looking around while I headed to the cashier to pay for the bed when I stopped when I saw a familiar face.

"Ramona," I uttered her name.

She was smiling at me—the kind where I knew that she saw me with Eli. "That's Eli, right?"

I forced myself not to frown. Why was she calling him by his name, with such familiarity, like they're friends?

"Yes," I said because it's not like I could deny it. But I just really hated it when people feel like they could just meddle with my business because they feel like it.

"Isn't he too young for you, Kelsey?" she asked, her voice dripping in poison.

I smiled at her. "We're not the same age, Ramona. I'm not pushing 40s like you."

Her lips parted. "Excuse me?"

"Excuse me," I said. "I have to pay for our bed."

Who did she think she is?

I marched towards the counter and paid for the bed. I didn't even notice that I was frowning until Eli pointed it out.

"Okay ka lang?" he asked while we were waiting for the delivery receipt.

"No, not really," I replied.

"Ano'ng nangyari?"

I looked at him. "Do you think you're too young for me?"

His forehead creased. "Ano?"

"I'm 33. I just look young, but I'm already 33."

"Saan nanggagaling 'tong tanong?"

"Just answer."

He shook his head. "Hindi," he answered directly. "30 na ako. Hindi naman ako minor. Kaya ko naman sigurong magdesisyon kung sino ang gusto ko," he continued. "Si Ramona ba nagsabi niyan?"

My lips parted. "You saw her?"

He nodded. "Bago ako pumunta sa 'yo," he said as he held my hand. "Wag kang makinig 'don. Mukha ka pa ring 18 years old," he said, his other hand on my cheek and caressing it. "Pero seryoso... Ano ba naman 'yung 3 years? Kasalanan 'to ni Ate. Dapat ako naunang ipanganak para mas matanda ako sa 'yo, e."

I frowned at him. "I'm serious."

He chuckled. "Seryoso din ako. Wala naman akong pakielam 'dun. Buti nga 3 years lang—paano kung 20 years pa tanda mo sa akin? Baka atakihin sa puso si Ramona."

I stared at him. "Really? Even if I'm 20 years older? You'll still want me?"

He grinned. "Fishing for compliments ka ba, doc?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes at him. He just laughed at me. "Oo naman. Nung una, syempre na-attract ako kasi sobrang ganda mo—" I frowned at him, but as usual, he just laughed. "Pero nagstay ako kasi mabait ka saka ewan... nagkaka-sundo talaga tayo. Kaya ano ba 'yang age na 'yan? Kahit ka-age o pa o mas bata sa akin, kung hindi ko naman ka-sundo, ano'ng sense?"

"Okay..."

"Wag kang mag-alala, birthday ko na sa susunod na buwan kaya 31 na ako. 2 years na lang kamo para 'di na siya mamroblema," he said as I made face at him, but Eli being Eli, he just made jokes and made me laugh.

*** 

This story is already finished on Patreon (patreon.com/beeyotch)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719 130 43
Closed. Then suddenly, it opens. That's how his chapter is in my life. He made me feel what butterflies feel like inside the stomach. But in return...
31.8M 1M 48
(Game Series # 1) For as long as Katherine could remember, Juan Alexandro Yuchengco has always been her dream guy. He's smart, kind, and could be fun...
1.9M 70.3K 34
(Trope Series # 1) Cerise's younger sister is getting married and she's expected to attend. The logical thing to do was to attend (duh, it's her sis...
1.9M 87K 25
(Yours Series # 4) Marian Eliana Nicolas just wanted to be left alone. She knew that she's not exactly the kindest person-definitely not the first pe...