Helmut Zemo Oneshots

By valwentine

A collection of oneshots I've posted on my tumblr Valwentinefics and my AO3 valwentine More

A/N
THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT IS ALWAYS THE SWEETEST (SMUT)
TROPHY WIFE
CHECKMATE (SMUT)
I CANNOT THINK OF ONE REASON WHY I WOULDN'T LOVE YOU
I NEVER WILL BE FAR AWAY
INSTINCTS (OMEGAVERSE SMUT)
THE LIFE YOU COULD NEVER HAVE
MOMENTS LIKE THIS
OVER HIM
FREEDOM
LEAVE THEN (PT 1)
LEAVE THEN (PT 2)
LIEBLING (SMUT)

I'M SAVING YOU

867 13 1
By valwentine

Plot: It was difficult for Y/n not to fall for Helmut Zemo and soon she would realize it would be even more difficult to get away. When she tells him he can't protect her from everything he knows he has to find a way... even if his methods are unconventional. (Takes place during episode 4 of tfatws, cannon divergent and possible part 2)

Warnings: Zemo is basically a yandere, kidnapping and drugging, mentions of Zemo's family's death, past suicidal Zemo, swearing.

- - -

Y/n laid in Zemo's bed, her fingers gently tracing the small scars from knives and bullets that littered his bare torso. His warm earthy eyes watched her with soft adoration as she laid her head on his chest, sighing contently as his hands ran through her hair. This was something that happened often between the two and Y/n arguably loved it more than the sex that came before it. It was nice laying in the quiet. The only sound that filled the room was their breaths or Zemo's occasional quiet and rough humming.

Y/n had been apprehensive about Zemo when she first met him. She had never before encountered him in person but he was a popular topic on the news when he was arrested and tried for what he had done. As a friend of Bucky she had originally been against the man, giving him harsh glares whenever he spoke or came too close to her, but eventually against her better judgement she began to develop a fondness for him. It was hard not to when he would talk to her oh so kindly with his beautifully articulate accented voice, or how he'd look at her as if she was the only person in the room when she spoke. His intelligence and various skills attracted her to him even more, and Y/n found herself falling for the man before she even had a chance to breathe.

She lifted her head off his chest and sat up, running a hand through her hair to try and fix it from the messy state it was in from their previous activity. Y/n sent a smile to Zemo, her arms in the air and back arching as she stretched before getting off the plush bed, walking around the room to gather her clothes.

"Where are you going, Liebling?" He asked sitting up, a few unruly bits of hair falling into his face. She was the only one he would allow to see him like this, soft and not well put together.

"Well, me and Bucky have plans to walk around and see if we can find out any information about the Flag Smashers." She said casually, pulling on her clothes.

Zemo's body tensed. "I'll come with you." He said as he picked up his clothes that had been discarded on the ground and putting them on as he found them.

"No, two people is enough, any more and it'll look weird." Y/n explained, placing a hand on his chest to stop him.

"But what if you get hurt, you know what they're capable of." He countered, his eyes wandering over her face, filled with concern.

Y/n let out a soft laugh. "You know, you won't always be able to protect me from everything Helmut. I'm not fragile, have some faith in me." She pressed her lips against his for a second before walking out, not seeing how his eyes hardened as her words sank into him.

Helmut Zemo had lost everything before he found Y/n. Formerly the leader of EKO Scorpion, a Baron of his country, and a father, Zemo had it all until it all came crashing down. Literally. When the dust settled upon Sokovia he wasn't only looking at the ruins of his country, but of his life and everything he had achieved. After that he was consumed by vengeance and sorrow, dedicating what he believed and intended to be the last year of his life to avenging his late family. When he was put into prison he felt no joy for how his plan worked, only numbness as he waited patiently, anticipating his eventual death. However when Bucky assisted his escape and brought him to the mechanics where his eyes met Y/n's, he suddenly found a reason to stay around longer.

Zemo ran his gloved fingers through his hair, his jaw clenched as he thought to himself. He couldn't lose Y/n, she was the one thing he had. He had lost so much previously that even the thought of losing the one last person who belonged to him was almost enough to send him into a frenzied state. Y/n's words kept echoing in his head, mocking him as he stood. He had to do something, he had to find a way to protect her from everything.

-

Y/n laughed at Bucky's joke as the two walked back into Zemo's home, a smile plastered on her face. She was unaware of Zemo's glare burning holes into where Bucky's hand rested on the small of her back. Y/n didn't see any issue with how close she and Bucky were, even leaning more into his larger body to steady herself as she slipped off her shoes.

"Y/n, how did it go?" Asked Zemo who laid on the couch, his voice sounding tense.

"Nothing productive." She sighed, waving to Bucky as he quietly went to the room he was staying in. He didn't like being around Zemo more than he needed to which she understood.

"You should have let me come along, I'm good at getting information." Zemo said, standing up. His movements were smooth and confident. She admired how he always stayed and looked in control no matter the situation. "Would you like a drink Liebling?"

Y/n nodded in reply, heading to the couch and sitting by the arm rest, enjoying the simplicity of the situation. Just two lovers enjoying a drink together. It made her feel awfully domestic and she enjoyed it. In another life maybe they could have lived like this everyday, quietly enjoying each others company, but it was an unrealistic dream. She was a friend of Bucky and Sam, she would never truly experience peace and safety. There would always be a villain threatening someone, and Y/n would always have to help stop it.

Zemo walked back over, handing Y/n her glass and placing his on the coffee table, freeing up his hands to pull Y/n into his lap. They stayed in silence, Y/n enjoying the whiskey. She downed it quickly, noticing Zemo must have gotten her a different type than usual, it had an odd aftertaste but she didn't mind it enough to bring it up. It was calming being with Zemo, so much so that her eyes grew heavy, and she leaned into his chest while letting out a content sigh.

-

The sound of soft music gently pulled Y/n out of her sleep, her eyes squinting as they adjusted to the bright light coming from a window and falling onto her face. The place she was in was odd and unfamiliar. The realization that she had not fallen asleep here and her arms being bound tightly behind her back with a soft fabric sent waves of panic through her body as she jolted up, looking around the room. Where was Zemo and the others? Were they safe? The room itself didn't seem dangerous, the furnishings similar to that of a nice hotel. It was tidy and well kept which almost made it more frightening than it would have been if it was dilapidated.

"Hello?" Y/n called out, moving to the edge of the bed, her feet dangling off as she was about to stand up when the door creaked open, revealing Zemo. Relief flooded her body as soon as she saw the man, instantly feeling a little safer.

"Helmut, where am I? Why are my hands tied?" Y/n looked at him questioningly.

Zemo smiled at her as he approached. "This is all to keep you safe." He said, his hand tucking some stray pieces of hair behind Y/n's ear as he stood before her.

His words confused Y/n. "What do you mean this is to keep me safe? Helmut what's going on?" She struggled to free her hands. Something wasn't right here. The feeling of dread ate at her stomach as she watched him.

He shushed her softly, his hand gently stroking the soft skin of her cheek. "Stop struggling, you don't need to worry about anything anymore. I couldn't handle the thought of you getting hurt any longer. I knew I had to do something, I can't lose you too. Maybe I slipped something into your drink, I apologize for that. It was a necessary evil to get you here, where you could be safe with me."

Y/n's eyes widened as she stared at the man in front of her, the gravity of the situation weighing heavily upon her. "Helmut, why the fuck did you kidnap me?"

"Don't look at me with such fear Y/n, it hurts me." He frowned. "From the first time I looked in your eyes I knew you were different from the rest. You just have a quality about you, something indescribable that draws me to you. I was lost, suicidal, every day I spent waiting for death, until I looked in your eyes and found something to live for. The thought of you getting hurt... I just can't even stomach it. You're all I have and I can't lose any more people I love."

His words scared her, sending a chill through her body. "I won't tell anyone if you let me go, I won't leave you either. We can pretend this never happened!" Y/n pleaded desperately as her mind raced.

Zemo's hand tightly gripped her jaw in anger, his gloved fingers digging into her skin roughly. "Don't speak like that, I'm risking so much for you right now, a little gratitude would be nice." He growled, before exhaling, letting go as he calmed himself down. "Apologies, I suppose I do understand where you're coming from, I know what it's like to be locked away. Liebling, I promise to you that I will never hurt you. I'll give you everything you could possibly desire. All I ask for in return is your love."

A sob escaped Y/n's throat, tears falling down her face. Zemo pulled her into his body as if she was made of glass, his arms tenderly holding her against his warm chest. "I want to go home." She cried.

Zemo sighed. "This is your home meine Liebe. I'll cherish and care for you. One day you'll learn to appreciate it, and we'll have a perfect family. You'll thank me for this once you realize I'm saving you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 13 9
oneshots with our favorite girls (these are all oneshots that I've previously posted on tumblr)
32.5K 258 38
Hope You Enjoy!
4.9K 144 5
Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier based One Shots.
1.5K 5 30
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N